Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:24:46 AM

I bet my left nut that most of these haters are just jealous bitcoin because most of the early adopters got rich suddenly when the price raised. That or they bought bitcoin above $1000, before it gets dumped. Only few truly hates bitcoin because of non-personal reasons.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:02:15 AM

I bet my left nut that most of these haters are just jealous bitcoin because most of the early adopters got rich suddenly when the price raised. That or they bought bitcoin above $1000, before it gets dumped. Only few truly hates bitcoin because of non-personal reasons.

I also think this they just did something wrong and because of that they are angry on the bitcoin but they have to blame themselves...

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:08:19 AM

And those wanna be satoshis of course. Those who bought at that large price might still be in bitcoin and got their lost back. Sometimes it takes a lost before knowing how good it is. They will be great here because they already knew the risk.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:24:48 AM

And those wanna be satoshis of course. Those who bought at that large price might still be in bitcoin and got their lost back. Sometimes it takes a lost before knowing how good it is. They will be great here because they already knew the risk.

That's right, experiencing to have a lost is also a good thing if that's for a first time, but for many times that isn't a good thing for losing many times.
First time loses can lead you to be successful in the future, knowing what are the possible consequences and things to happen before it to
comes to you, so that you can ready for it.

Signature for rent
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:37:03 AM

That's right, experiencing to have a lost is also a good thing if that's for a first time, but for many times that isn't a good thing for losing many times.
First time loses can lead you to be successful in the future, knowing what are the possible consequences and things to happen before it to
comes to you, so that you can ready for it.

Maybe that is the other reason for hating bitcoin but i dont really see people hating bitcoin as the matter of fact people in online world loves it and they take the oppurtunity of bitcoin to earn money online and only little percentage of people are hating it because they have lack of education about it and they dont know where they can use it and earn with it.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:37:40 AM

My government don't care about bitcoin.
But i like it , many people hate bitcoins because
- Lost from scam website (HYIP , Cloud-mining)
- Don't like any digital thing
- Don't know where to spend it.  Roll Eyes

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Skylake

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:38:52 AM

lost his bitcoin interest like people who buy at $1000 and now the price only $500

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:53:50 AM

lost his bitcoin interest like people who buy at $1000 and now the price only $500

Well, that is really hard for them and I think they are just waiting for the bitcoin to go back to $1000 again. But it will surely come in no time.
But no exact time on what time it is going to happen. If I'm one of it that bought bitcoin on $1k price / btc.
I will hate it also some how.

Signature for rent
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:11:45 AM

My government don't care about bitcoin.
But i like it , many people hate bitcoins because
- Lost from scam website (HYIP , Cloud-mining)
- Don't like any digital thing
- Don't know where to spend it.  Roll Eyes

Please add up.

- Dont know how to use it.
- Dont know how to deal with it.
- Just lazy to understand what it is.
- Their salary is already good to add up one more work.
- Would rather have other commodities.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:53:32 AM

I see no reason to hate any currency.
But you know, in my country, Russia, hate the dollar. And hate because of the false "Goebbels like' propaganda by the media (America and the entire world is our enemy, and all that weird crazy stuff).
Bitcoin is not yet touched, but the propaganda against it already has.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:37:07 AM

I don't really know anybody who hate bitcoin, it's really stupid to hate it, i can see only one reason to hate - it's people who was scammed on bitcoins in past.
well to be honest there are many reasons why people possibly might hate bitcoins, first of all they might lose a lot of money if they have an online wallet and their wallet gets hacked for some reason as there were such cases before, secondly people might lose their money for the price dumps that happen from time to time, and finally there are people who did not invest into bitcoin while it was still cheap and they didnt make a lot of profit
People are hating Bitcoins now around this time and that is because you also can see now that the value of the Bitcoin was stable for a long time and that is bad of course.
But the price of the Bitcoin will rise soon and that is bad because it is hard to know what will happen later.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:42:31 AM

everyone's answer is that, I like bitcoin, as everyone like bitcoin. No one is there who do not like bitcoin, only those not like bitcoin who do not know what is bitcoin.
Not all like bitcoin, Not everybody. Some people hates bitcoin because they have their own reason why they hate bitcoins. They might be scammed or bankcrupt in bitcoin
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:53:40 AM

Hate?hmm not really i've seen more suspiciousness than hate people are always afraid of everything new.
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:43:29 AM

everyone's answer is that, I like bitcoin, as everyone like bitcoin. No one is there who do not like bitcoin, only those not like bitcoin who do not know what is bitcoin.
Not all like bitcoin, Not everybody. Some people hates bitcoin because they have their own reason why they hate bitcoins. They might be scammed or bankcrupt in bitcoin

Yes that is true. Not everyone can be pleased by this currency. Not everyone got a good experience in it. Some got broke, some invested and see no future. We have different ideas in it.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:48:34 AM

Yes that is true. Not everyone can be pleased by this currency. Not everyone got a good experience in it. Some got broke, some invested and see no future. We have different ideas in it.
In terms of investment, once bitcoin hits $1300 price level, no investor would be in loss. This is going to happen.

There is no need to have a different opinion about bitcoin with the money invested with it.
All you need is just waiting for some more time.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:03:39 AM

In terms of investment, once bitcoin hits $1300 price level, no investor would be in loss. This is going to happen.

There is no need to have a different opinion about bitcoin with the money invested with it.
All you need is just waiting for some more time.
Bitcoin is a currency, and you never see a signal person who hate the currency, so if everyone like currency so definitely everyone like bitcoins, but sometime we have a bad experience in any investment, so few people avoid to use it.
But later on they will come in Bitcoins. So that's all continue with time to time.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:39:58 AM

people don't hate bitcoin, they are mostly scared of bitcoin that is different i think. because in my opinion you can't hate something that is good. and bitcoin is too good to hate.
the only reason for not being popular is the feat that i mentioned.

--looking for signature--
dotajhay

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:20:19 PM

people don't hate bitcoin, they are mostly scared of bitcoin that is different i think. because in my opinion you can't hate something that is good. and bitcoin is too good to hate.
the only reason for not being popular is the feat that i mentioned.
that's correct bitcoin is too good to hate, if you hate it you're not good thinker, you can hate it in only small things because bitcoins has so many different benefits in making good to your life  Wink

praprata

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:17:36 PM

I do not know why people are hating Bitcoins because it is perfect if you want to make some money if you are patient. Most people are just not patient enough to become somewhat successful with Bitcoin. If you do not like waiting then Bitcoin is nothing for you.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:51:58 AM

I think people who aren't acquainted with Bitcoin don't outright hate it, they are probably skeptical about it and that's all. It doesn't make sense to hate something innovative that you haven't used yet. Funnily enough I have met people who hate PayPal with a passion because PayPal have caused a lot of grief by freezing legitimate accounts for no apparent reasons. We don't have such issues with Bitcoin as we are our own bank and no one can tell us what to do. So people who hate Bitcoin are just blind fools who are biased towards fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: