Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:00:44 PM

Why do you think anyone hate bitcoin?
There are 3 kinds of people, people who dont know what bitcoin is and have'nt heard of it, people who know what bitcoin is and people who are using bitcoin..
I think this is one happy community

I dont think people hate bitcoin also i think they feeling about it is confused because they dont have knowledge on how to earn bitcoin some other people are victim of scam and confused because they cannot do anything about it. And thats why i dont think people hate it when they see the potential earnings with bitcoin itself.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dagwanoenyent

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:50:04 PM

We are here because we all have some kind of sympathies about bitcoin, but some people are using unethical instrumental in achieving their goals- fud, and troll, so everything is about bitcoin..You can love it or hate it but everybody wants to have it!
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:01:47 PM

People hates Bitcoin because the media said so. Media usually cover up bad stories about bitcoin, not the good sides. That makes people think that bitcoin only used for bad things.

Assmaster2000

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:05:51 PM

Yes , I also love the Bitcoin . I wonder why there are still people who do not love the Bitcoin . In fact, what is their reason ( not the government )
Very good technology for progress, the Bitcoin
Thank You
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:28:40 PM

Yes , I also love the Bitcoin . I wonder why there are still people who do not love the Bitcoin . In fact, what is their reason ( not the government )
Thank You

Most of the people like/love bitcoin that is no surprise to me. I do find it odd however that some trolls try to make it look like there are people hating bitcoin
which is so wrong.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:37:36 PM

Thank You

Most of the people like/love bitcoin that is no surprise to me. I do find it odd however that some trolls try to make it look like there are people hating bitcoin
which is so wrong.
correct. people who like bitcoin is not something surprising, even for a beginner to learn about bitcoin, they will love it. I just wonder why anyone could hate bitcoin
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:13:16 PM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.
of course i love bitcoin,its why i being here and earn some bitcoin and looking for informations or updates. some people hate bitcoin because they upset with bitcoin,or maybe they dont have bitcoin.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:07:32 PM

Thank You

which is so wrong.
correct. people who like bitcoin is not something surprising, even for a beginner to learn about bitcoin, they will love it. I just wonder why anyone could hate bitcoin

I think they are just no that interested in our line of profiting. Because even if we tell people about this, either they will be really into it or it's not the expected job they wanted to be. Because it took 4 me months to really appreciate this btc because my attention span was short and i keep being distracted into playing games.
Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.
of course i love bitcoin,its why i being here and earn some bitcoin and looking for informations or updates. some people hate bitcoin because they upset with bitcoin,or maybe they dont have bitcoin.

Maybe not upset but theres no really physical activity in it and some people are not really meant to work online.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:50:40 PM

i dont think that people hat bitcoin. those people who know about bit coin they can understant the importance and value of bit coint. but those who don not know any thing about bit coin they still do no hat bit coin. they just suspecious and doubtfull about it. they just need information
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:01:21 PM

i dont think that people hat bitcoin. those people who know about bit coin they can understant the importance and value of bit coint. but those who don not know any thing about bit coin they still do no hat bit coin. they just suspecious and doubtfull about it. they just need information

I don't think that people specifically hate Bitcoin.
I think that they, in fact, don't believe and don't trust in idea behind bitcoin, about financial freedom, money revolution, no banks, financial decentralization etc.
So, if you try to understand this concept to some people, they just can't accept and understand whole idea.
Some of them may even think that BTC is perfect tools for criminals or bad investment.
You can't please everyone.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:05:12 PM

why should ppl hate bitcoin maybe they dont trust but there is no reason to hate

for me i like it
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:05:15 AM

Thank You

which is so wrong.

By the days into the bitcoin most users will be blank thinking what is the use of it or how it functions. With this some users stop using bitcoin. This might be the reason for hate.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:32:53 AM

why should ppl hate bitcoin maybe they dont trust but there is no reason to hate

for me i like it

Most of us like it, but those who have bought at the higher price and seeing it drops will hate it.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 05:36:33 AM

Why wouldn't people hate bitcoin?  Of course people hate bitcoin!  They hate bitcoin because of the Silk Road. They hate bitcoin because they can't tax it, regulate it, or insure it.  They hate bitcoin because it is the currency of choice for scammers, thieves, drug dealers, and terrorists.  They just hate bitcoin for being bitcoin and that's why I love it!
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:38:16 AM

Why wouldn't people hate bitcoin?  Of course people hate bitcoin!  They hate bitcoin because of the Silk Road. They hate bitcoin because they can't tax it, regulate it, or insure it.  They hate bitcoin because it is the currency of choice for scammers, thieves, drug dealers, and terrorists.  They just hate bitcoin for being bitcoin and that's why I love it!

Why would people hate if it they can't tax it? Isn't it the government which should hate it?  Tongue
Abhi9559

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:00:45 AM

People never hate the bitcoins. they love it.

Only those who doesn't have bitcoins and are jealous of other bitcoin owners hates bitcoin  Grin

I don't have BTC  but I LOVE it  Wink
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 06:11:21 AM

Why would people hate if it they can't tax it? Isn't it the government which should hate it?  Tongue

Well, that depends on how you look at it.  Would you be willing to be the only one paying taxes while everybody else used bitcoin?  I mean, those who are getting paid with fiat are paying for our roads, schools, and services while those who're getting paid in bitcoin aren't paying for any of that but still have the same privileges of use. It's the same argument that applies to the very rich and their tax shelters.  See, some people think that everybody should pay a fair share of taxes.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:15:57 AM

hate bitcoin does not mean not using bitcoin. bitcoin hate could be so hated to use it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:21:04 AM

Why wouldn't people hate bitcoin?  Of course people hate bitcoin!  They hate bitcoin because of the Silk Road. They hate bitcoin because they can't tax it, regulate it, or insure it.  They hate bitcoin because it is the currency of choice for scammers, thieves, drug dealers, and terrorists.  They just hate bitcoin for being bitcoin and that's why I love it!

Why would people hate if it they can't tax it? Isn't it the government which should hate it?  Tongue

who said you can't "tax it"? if you want to have a legitimate business and don't get into trouble with the authorities you have to pay your taxes. and all the legitimate businesses that exist today are paying their taxes when they are working with bitcoin.
and small time businesses which are not paying tax will get into trouble sooner or later.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:24:14 AM

The only people who will hate bitcoin is just the people who were in banking industry, some government as well, and people who dont have and having a really hard time in earning. They will get mad  and hate btc for sure because of having a hard time on getting it.
It's not that people hate bitcoins because they are having a hard time getting it. The reason some hate it is because might have security issues. And some doesn't like bitcoins because they work in the banking firm. The continuous increase in value is bad for them while it is good for us holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: