Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:10:04 AM

People had been influenced by the governments that are against the bitcoin. I had talked about bitcoin with my wife and my friend, they saw some people going jail, my friend is lawyer and they both worried with me because I earn bitcoin and I can go jail.
Soo media these days are hitting bitcoin in the heart, making several people interest stay away with the bad news they sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:13:04 AM

People had been influenced by the governments that are against the bitcoin. I had talked about bitcoin with my wife and my friend, they saw some people going jail, my friend is lawyer and they both worried with me because I earn bitcoin and I can go jail.
Soo media these days are hitting bitcoin in the heart, making several people interest stay away with the bad news they sell.
Fuck the media. Sheep's watch the news and believe anything they say.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:14:00 AM

Who in their right mind could hate bitcoin?  I imagine that the only people who really hate bitcoin are those groups who are in control of the central banking authorities.  There is no reason why the general public should hate such an empowering technology, none!  Bitcoin empowers the community and promotes equity among the people!

There are still some who hate it. The fact that they boughy it at a larger price on the past is a good reason to hate it. You buy something you think is valuable then see it falling down. How much angry will you feel in that. It is still not leveling on how much it is from the past like a 1000 dollars per bitcoin.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:00:57 AM

Who in their right mind could hate bitcoin?  I imagine that the only people who really hate bitcoin are those groups who are in control of the central banking authorities.  There is no reason why the general public should hate such an empowering technology, none!  Bitcoin empowers the community and promotes equity among the people!

There are still some who hate it. The fact that they boughy it at a larger price on the past is a good reason to hate it. You buy something you think is valuable then see it falling down. How much angry will you feel in that. It is still not leveling on how much it is from the past like a 1000 dollars per bitcoin.

I dont think people hate bitcoin also i think they feeling about it is confused because they dont have knowledge on how to earn bitcoin some other people are victim of scam and confused because they cannot do anything about it. And thats why i dont think people hate it when they see the potential earnings with bitcoin itself.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:51:11 AM

I have a view that people who are haters Bitcoins are the only bank employees. As you know, they say that Bitcoin is able to destroy the banks, and they will lose their jobs. Or simply afraid of change, to change anything. As Bitcoin gives people control over their finances and the government hates something that is not subject to their control.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:41:13 PM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.
Some people hate Bitcoin because they are not making any money with it and they are just pissed about that. They thought that they were going to make much fast money which is not the case.
They are now sad and hating on Bitcoin for no reason.
Anon_7716

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:47:03 PM

I have a view that people who are haters Bitcoins are the only bank employees. As you know, they say that Bitcoin is able to destroy the banks, and they will lose their jobs. Or simply afraid of change, to change anything. As Bitcoin gives people control over their finances and the government hates something that is not subject to their control.

well, most likely indeed bank employees is one of the people who hate bitcoin and do black campaign of bitcoin. Because they thought that would be a great disaster bitcoin against his job so he could figure out a way so that bitcoin tumbles. Whereas if viewed from the governance structure, banks are an important asset and can not remove the
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 01:59:22 PM

People who hate bitcoin is really strange, they should have good reason to hate, cause bitcoin is not bad, maybe they was scammed on money or something else..

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:25:24 PM

Fuck the media. Sheep's watch the news and believe anything they say.

The question here is that they really damage bitcoin with such news, the same way if they promote bitcoin as the revolution currency/coin it would be with other value and it would be at every merchant as a payment option.
For the people that know me they are worried I get jail because bitcoins, the funny is before bitcoin I were earning money online as well soo I could go jail as well?
The media are scaring severa people , but its always our choise to believe at them or to make our own research.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:49:50 PM

I will not say that i like or hate bitcoin because my thinking is unique and i also estimate condition of economy, criminal, currencies..etc in future which may be really affected by crypto currencies

But about people around 97% says that i love,like bitcoin. they love because this is almost anonymous,easy to use,less fees,instant payment, no business working days 24×7 payment.lot of thinks make this great so possibly people will love it.
but in other side i hate bitcoin.i will open new thread with lot of example and poofe. Smiley

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:24:07 PM

People are hating on the bitcoin but keep in mind that you always will have this because on every currency there are some haters.
I also think that the bitcoin does not have a lot of haters that can be taken serious.
I agree.
If lots of people really hated Bitcoin, it wouldn't have such a high price

Yeah just because of the trust bitcoin has been in the lead than any other digital currency. Right now only very few users were aware of bitcoin and other digital currencies. Among them those who doesn't know the true reality hates for several reasons.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:47:24 PM

People are hating on the bitcoin but keep in mind that you always will have this because on every currency there are some haters.
I also think that the bitcoin does not have a lot of haters that can be taken serious.
I agree.
If lots of people really hated Bitcoin, it wouldn't have such a high price

Yeah just because of the trust bitcoin has been in the lead than any other digital currency. Right now only very few users were aware of bitcoin and other digital currencies. Among them those who doesn't know the true reality hates for several reasons.
i think haters of bitcoin only maybe of other crypto currency's like dogecoin,dashcoin,litecoin,rushcoin,cloakcoin(just taking example...don't mind if you are founder of one of these Grin)  because they just want to grow and bring their coins on peak of all crypto currencies.
and in other side government can hate bitcoin because they can't completely bann it and its supporting illegal activities so there are only two person who can hate bitcoin.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:59:58 PM

I think that they will be back again using bitcoin someday and embarrassed by their words. they always conclude something that makes them fall is something bad, and spread the word that is not true about bitcoin. I'm sure they did hate bitcoin but they still want to use

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:11:02 PM

People doesn't understand Bitcoin, so it's very frequent that people hate what they don't understand. You can't blame them tho, most people are ignorant and don't now what's good. They should do some more search before deciding something is worth hating.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:02:42 PM

People doesn't understand Bitcoin, so it's very frequent that people hate what they don't understand. You can't blame them tho, most people are ignorant and don't now what's good. They should do some more search before deciding something is worth hating.

Ignorance about bitcoin is not really a reason for us to blame those people who doesn't know bitcoin. And if you are going to argue with someone who does not know it.
For sure it will just turn that they will hate it as they don't know it.

Signature for rent
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:44:17 PM

Ignorance about bitcoin is not really a reason for us to blame those people who doesn't know bitcoin. And if you are going to argue with someone who does not know it.
People not only hate bitcoins but they also fear it. I wouldn't actually blame the people for that. We can however set blame to mass media as their are partially responsible for presenting bitcoin in a very negative way, such as it is a currency used by many illegals for smuggling drugs, guns, money, etc.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:52:10 PM

People not only hate bitcoins but they also fear it. I wouldn't actually blame the people for that. We can however set blame to mass media as their are partially responsible for presenting bitcoin in a very negative way, such as it is a currency used by many illegals for smuggling drugs, guns, money, etc.
I think not only those reason why they hate bitcoins before here in my country there a company called MMM it is a networking related in bitcoin you buy bitcoins and invest it to your account to donate as their term also they are promoting it actually here and how bitcoin works they show them actually it helps to increase people to use bitcoin but those mmm are scam not giving there share with members it needs referral before you can gain.. or worst nothing you can get any profit with your deposit in mmm.. many people are regret about bitcoin why they are bought.. they didnt know what will happen in their money.. so they regret and now hate those ponzi scheme and also bitcoin which is the main topic..
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:56:31 PM

Banks hate Bitcoins it is the right title here because bitcoin inspire people all over the world to be in use instead of big banks it is a new free system for money transfer.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:29:46 PM

I think that they will be back again using bitcoin someday and embarrassed by their words. they always conclude something that makes them fall is something bad, and spread the word that is not true about bitcoin. I'm sure they did hate bitcoin but they still want to use
They will surely come back and start using Bitcoin again as they see there is no better alternative.

Some people just leave because they think the price has gone up too much and thus it's too late to enter the market.

Once the price starts dropping heavily they will come back to use that opportunity to start buying again.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:29:05 PM

Banks hate Bitcoins it is the right title here because bitcoin inspire people all over the world to be in use instead of big banks it is a new free system for money transfer.

Indeed people are hating on the bitcoin and banks are really hating on it because they cannot control it so that makes it for them horrible.
Some are also hating on it because they lost money but this is of course there own problem and mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: