Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:38:05 PM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.

I like bitcoins too. Because it is free of government intervention, free of excessive inflation, free of a central bank, a treasury, and it is completely irreversible. And it doesn't matter where you are, you can still send money instantly, for free.

This is not true with other currencies. For example, bank transfers charge you a hefty fee for transferring internationally. A reason why people hate bitcoins is that their minds are closed for new ideas. They think that governments are the most trustworthy people in the world, and they reject any other currency.

Yeah, the feature of bitcoin as use it anywhere in the world is really a pretty and attractive feature of bitcoin, before bitcoin a number of people were relying on paypal, payza and other payment processor and some on bank transfer, in that ways of transactions there were a lot of restrictions for the people especially the paypal limitation was a big problem as a large number of online shopping and earning opportunities were through paypal and everyone was wishing that paypal become a worldwide payment processor but now when bitcoin came no one care for any other payment processor or for bank transfer, as now bitcoin is a worldwide payment system and anyone have access to it and there is no any restriction to any person in any region of the world to send or receive money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:51:39 PM

I like bitcoins too. Because it is free of government intervention, free of excessive inflation, free of a central bank, a treasury, and it is completely irreversible. And it doesn't matter where you are, you can still send money instantly, for free.

This is not true with other currencies. For example, bank transfers charge you a hefty fee for transferring internationally. A reason why people hate bitcoins is that their minds are closed for new ideas. They think that governments are the most trustworthy people in the world, and they reject any other currency.
People are only hating Bitcoins when the value is low and that is because the value of the Bitcoin is still low and they can do anything with the value so that is really bad.
And that have to change also because many people with Bitcoin are already waiting for a higher value so they can sell it later in the future with some nice profit.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:51:41 PM

If I'm on Bitcointalk then I guess I like it. I don't hate Bitcoin but maybe few things about it are little bit annoying like the need to wait confirmations etc but that shouldn't be a big problem .

PS : your question will bring a lot of haters from Altcoin section and they will start advertising some Altcoins .
i dont think all people hate bitcoins because most of the people on the planet does not even know what you can do with a bitcoin so dont blame them they just need some information.
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:02:52 PM

I like BitCoin...
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:11:16 PM

I think every one will have the same answer like your one, as there is nothing in bitcoin that people start to hate it, it has benefits for all over the world and everyone is happy with it.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:17:57 PM

If I'm on Bitcointalk then I guess I like it. I don't hate Bitcoin but maybe few things about it are little bit annoying like the need to wait confirmations etc but that shouldn't be a big problem .

PS : your question will bring a lot of haters from Altcoin section and they will start advertising some Altcoins .
i dont think all people hate bitcoins because most of the people on the planet does not even know what you can do with a bitcoin so dont blame them they just need some information.

Yeah and people who have gone through losses in the past must be the haters of bitcoin, I don't see any other hating bitcoin as everyone is very much satisfied with it.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:39:13 PM

everyone's answer is that, I like bitcoin, as everyone like bitcoin. No one is there who do not like bitcoin, only those not like bitcoin who do not know what is bitcoin.
not all the people who know what bitcoin is likes it, i know a few of my friends who say that it is a total nonsence and that it has no future, though i always disagree with them

i think that there is just a small part of people who hate bitcoins because they either are angry as they love fiat or they just wanted to make a lot of money and missed the train
I dont think all people hate bitcoins but there are allot of users who are rid of their coins so i understand why they hate bitcoin. But there are also positive things.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:05:15 PM

people have different impression over bitcoin some hate because they have a bad experience in it. but for me bitcoin is great currency and helped me a lot with my bills.
I'm agreeing with you completely, the bitcoin is hated of course like every currency, but I think the most people will like it and are not hating on it.
The bitcoin is just a good currency and it also already let me made some profit and I hope of course more in the future.

People hate bitcoins? no i dont think everybody hates them but there are allot who think that bitcoins is not a must have. Because paper money just gold will always be the best paying method and will never disappear. You will only get rid of gold if you let them.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:11:57 PM

My goverment forbid bitcoin usage for some reason so it doesn't mean they hate bitcoin !
But they want to protect their people from something bad by bitcoin usage , for example : terorist and drug activity support
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:37:19 PM

people have different impression over bitcoin some hate because they have a bad experience in it. but for me bitcoin is great currency and helped me a lot with my bills.
I'm agreeing with you completely, the bitcoin is hated of course like every currency, but I think the most people will like it and are not hating on it.
The bitcoin is just a good currency and it also already let me made some profit and I hope of course more in the future.

People hate bitcoins? no i dont think everybody hates them but there are allot who think that bitcoins is not a must have. Because paper money just gold will always be the best paying method and will never disappear. You will only get rid of gold if you let them.
I just think, they do not yet know clearly what it bitcoin, maybe they think very much better than the bitcoin, but in reality there is nothing better than bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:39:43 PM

I just think, they do not yet know clearly what it bitcoin, maybe they think very much better than the bitcoin, but in reality there is nothing better than bitcoin

That's what we think there is nothing better then bitcoin, but different people thinks differently and everyone doesn't hold same perception for any particular thing and bitcoin is facing that problem.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:58:58 PM

My goverment forbid bitcoin usage for some reason so it doesn't mean they hate bitcoin !
But they want to protect their people from something bad by bitcoin usage , for example : terorist and drug activity support

Yeah, it is true they find any issue or problem with that and after that they ban it, but the better solution is not the ban , but they have to work on bitcoin and have to improve its features, so that in the future the terrorist etc are unable to access it.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 04:10:02 PM

I don't really know anybody who hate bitcoin, it's really stupid to hate it, i can see only one reason to hate - it's people who was scammed on bitcoins in past.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:26:35 PM

Yeah and people who have gone through losses in the past must be the haters of bitcoin, I don't see any other hating bitcoin as everyone is very much satisfied with it.
Most of the bitcoin haters as well are those who are shills that don't want to see bitcoins become successful.
Some are those who that think bitcoins are used for buying bad and/or illegal stuffs and services and see potential threat to themselves.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:42:11 PM

I don't really know anybody who hate bitcoin, it's really stupid to hate it, i can see only one reason to hate - it's people who was scammed on bitcoins in past.

Within week i saw a member of bitcointalk, he has left the bitcointalk and his last message is, he is leaving the bitcoin. I ask him why but he never reply anymore. Someone has bad experience from bitcoins so what why they hate it.
Otherwise for me Bitcoin is the best.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:40:28 PM

well to be honest there are many reasons why people possibly might hate bitcoins, first of all they might lose a lot of money if they have an online wallet and their wallet gets hacked for some reason as there were such cases before, secondly people might lose their money for the price dumps that happen from time to time, and finally there are people who did not invest into bitcoin while it was still cheap and they didnt make a lot of profit
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:44:50 PM

well to be honest there are many reasons why people possibly might hate bitcoins, first of all they might lose a lot of money if they have an online wallet and their wallet gets hacked for some reason as there were such cases before, secondly people might lose their money for the price dumps that happen from time to time, and finally there are people who did not invest into bitcoin while it was still cheap and they didnt make a lot of profit

What you are saying is true but its a mistake of people and you cannot blame bitcoin for that, if you take security measures then your wallet will never get hacked.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:45:35 PM

people who work for goverment and people who work on banks,they maybe hate bitcoin because this technology grow without their control and un regulate under goverment law. but actually they will respct with bitcoin as good technology.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:32:30 PM

only reason that i can think of that explains why people would hate bitcoins is the news that goes around: confiscated bitcoins being auctioned, people portray bitcoin as a type of illegal currency that only criminals use. once they see that thats not true, they have no reason to hate bitcoin.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:19:32 AM

People are hating on it but I think its most of the times just because they cannot handle the fact they made some stupid choices with the bitcoin itself.
I think in the most cases its their own wrong choice they made back in the days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: