Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:44:24 AM

i think that there is just a small part of people who hate bitcoins because they either are angry as they love fiat or they just wanted to make a lot of money and missed the train

It also because he have made some mistakes and loses lot of they money in bitcoin. That reason can made someone hate bitcoin so much.

I think they just hate bitcoins because they can't adopt the system of it with its wallet addresses and other features as well. But sooner or later, they will be forced to used it once many stores and countries adopted it.

Signature for rent
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:24:41 PM

i think that there is just a small part of people who hate bitcoins because they either are angry as they love fiat or they just wanted to make a lot of money and missed the train

It also because he have made some mistakes and loses lot of they money in bitcoin. That reason can made someone hate bitcoin so much.
I think the reason to hate bitcoin only to benefit from bitcoin is not an appropriate reason dude. maybe I would agree with fiat lovers who hate bitcoin? or most often I see when people hate their bitcoin is fooled from the site ponzi or loss from bitcoin
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:32:40 PM

people do not hate bitcoin because they love fiat and want to earn bigger with fiat, because you will have noticed that there were much that opportunities of earning fiat on internet as much is through bitcoin, if someone want to earn money they they will love bitcoin as bitcoin is the only source of earning a big amount on internet.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:37:57 PM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.

I LIKE BITCOIN  Kiss
I think people who hate bitcoin cause they dont know bitcoin is, in my opinion if everyone know the benefit from bitcoin they will love bitcoin. So every one loves bitcoin. hehe
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:27:37 PM

people do not hate bitcoin because they love fiat and want to earn bigger with fiat, because you will have noticed that there were much that opportunities of earning fiat on internet as much is through bitcoin, if someone want to earn money they they will love bitcoin as bitcoin is the only source of earning a big amount on internet.

There are many ways to earn fiat too, if you search on net you will find multiple ways to earn it, so I don't think your point is valid, but the fact is majority of people loves bitcoin.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:42:59 PM

this topic is one of those click bait topics that you open just to see OP saying some random stuff that doesn't even make sense!

who in the world hates bitcoin? i don't see any reason for that.

Buying the dip...
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:38:37 PM

People was hating Bitcoin because it was useless to them and that is because they dont have the patience to wait a longer time when the value will be more worth so that is nice.
But they have also to know that Bitcoin must takes a long time until it will be more worth.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:50:33 PM

People was hating Bitcoin because it was useless to them and that is because they dont have the patience to wait a longer time when the value will be more worth so that is nice.
But they have also to know that Bitcoin must takes a long time until it will be more worth.

I think people hate bitcoin only because they sold their coins at lower price in the past and they are blaming bitcoin for that, if they had patience they would have earned lot in future.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:57:36 PM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.

well some people hate bitcoins because they lost money in bitcoin trading or gambling, so they start to hate bitcoin because of that, but most of people like bitcoins

and personally  i love bitcoin as it is so easy to use them, and easy to get more bitcoin from them like trading, so i really like them, all my friends like bitcoin too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Big Dick

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:01:21 PM

I think people hate bitcoin only because they sold their coins at lower price in the past and they are blaming bitcoin for that, if they had patience they would have earned lot in future.

Bought BTC @$1,200, been patient for years. Fuck my life Cry
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:07:56 PM

Some people are hated on the bitcoin but I consider this not as a problem because every currency has haters.
Right now the banks are even hating on the bitcoin because they are having no power over it..
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:10:36 PM

Some people are hated on the bitcoin but I consider this not as a problem because every currency has haters.
Right now the banks are even hating on the bitcoin because they are having no power over it..

I don't think that bank needs to worry about bitcoin at this stage, as bitcoin is too small in compare to the banking system, and it has no threat from bitcoin in future too.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:12:22 PM

None feel or hates bitcoin just because they made trade at the inappropriate time to get the big profit. Only the newbies at the beginning when losses bitcoin without proper knowledge about bitcoin hates it. When they understand the reality they were the one who suggest and support bitcoin.
Big Dick

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:44:41 PM

Some people are hated on the bitcoin USD but I consider this not as a problem because every currency has haters.
Right now the banks bitcoiners are even hating on the bitcoin banks because they are having no power over it..

That.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

I don't understand how people can hate currency? haha Grin It's so nonsense, haters of currencys is the main idiots on this plannet.

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:22:48 PM

I don't understand how people can hate currency? haha Grin It's so nonsense, haters of currencys is the main idiots on this plannet.

Exactly how can you hate money? I mean we all struggle to earn money and at the end of the day we start hating it only because we don't hold enough of it.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:15:05 PM

I do not think so . some people hate bitcoin are those who still use the old method of transacting. while those who have the creativity and mobility will choose bitcoin for convenience.

In addition with this people there is someones hate Bitcoin just because they use other altcoins or they think that spreading fake stories about Bitcoin will help their altcoin and advertise it.
Yes there are some people like that. They are expecting their altcoin only to climb up in price and not bitcoins. But definitely they are lagging in knowledge of how Cryptocurrency world originated and works now. Only if bitcoin price increases, then altcoin holders also will get benefits.
Yes, different people are having their own reasons to hate bitcoin. But it is completely meaningless if you are an altcoin holder and hating bitcoin. Because they are simply forgetting the real fact of there will not be any existence of altcoin if bitcoin fails.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:32:02 PM

yeah, bitcoin is a currency and it is the nature of everyone at least in this age to love currency and try to get it from any available source, even mantles also love currency if they are taught about bitcoin they will learn it readily and will start to grab money in bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:52:54 PM

People that hate Bitcoin is mostly because of them having sold their coins waaaay to early, or because they have missed several great buying opportunities. There is no reason to blame or hate Bitcoin for that. People should blame themselves.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:40:48 PM

Hate Bitcoin only those who believe in government propaganda aimed against cryptocurrency. A state (not all of course) hate Bitcoin because of the inability to control it, as well as simply because of lack of information.

Lack of information and lack of knowledge is the major reason behind not using bitcoin or hating bitcoin, and the percentage of haters are very less in compare to people who loves bitcoin.
I think people who hate bitcoin is only the people affected by the effects of the government boasting that the ban on the use of bitcoin. so that the feedback from the public is the fear of using bitcoin. This happens because people do not really know about bitcoin yeah lack of information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: