Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:03:23 PM

People doesn't hate bitcoin. They don't even know what it is. They are missinformed and think it is just used for drug traffic and other sort of crime. People need to start learning about bitcoin and their view about it will certainly change
yeah it is natural when a person protect himself for something new bitcoin is unfamiliar to many people and that is why many people remain indifferent and do not think to wear bitcoin. it happens because of a lack of information for bitcoin to many people

yeah and that is the reason we need to keep on talking about bitcoin to the people around us and it will make them aware about bitcoin.

I also do it, I had to bring some of my friends to use bitcoin, because initially they are unemployed, so its easy to bring them to use bitcoin

Yeah if a person is jobless and if he is desperate in need of money then he will start using bitcoin on the spot, as every one needs money to take of their basic stuffs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:07:22 PM

People doesn't hate bitcoin. They don't even know what it is. They are missinformed and think it is just used for drug traffic and other sort of crime. People need to start learning about bitcoin and their view about it will certainly change
yeah it is natural when a person protect himself for something new bitcoin is unfamiliar to many people and that is why many people remain indifferent and do not think to wear bitcoin. it happens because of a lack of information for bitcoin to many people

yeah and that is the reason we need to keep on talking about bitcoin to the people around us and it will make them aware about bitcoin.

I also do it, I had to bring some of my friends to use bitcoin, because initially they are unemployed, so its easy to bring them to use bitcoin

When people have a lot of time on their hands, it is easy to learn new things.
But the good thing is that they will tell their friends and Bitcoin will spread to new users.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:23:12 PM

Why would people hate the bitcoin if they hate the bitcoin they hate their money so thats not true. People dont know what it is so they dont want to use it
because they dont know what to pay with there are allot of people who want to know what bitcoin is. Only they dont get the change because there is not many publicity for the coin these days.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:25:58 PM

When people have a lot of time on their hands, it is easy to learn new things.
But the good thing is that they will tell their friends and Bitcoin will spread to new users.

Exactly, we want that bitcoin must be spread everywhere that will only bring new users to join the community, and once you start using bitcoin I don't think anyone can hate it.
Cuidler

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:41:47 PM

Why would people hate the bitcoin if they hate the bitcoin they hate their money so thats not true. People dont know what it is so they dont want to use it
because they dont know what to pay with there are allot of people who want to know what bitcoin is.

People are naturally sceptical about Bitcoin because they have not much information how Bitcoin ever works. But they have no information how exactly fiat works as well. I bet most normal people would be surprised Bitcoin works exactly the way they think money works, if ever they put the time to educate themselves on how Bitcoin and how debt based fiat currenies like USD really works.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:50:16 PM

because they dont know what to pay with there are allot of people who want to know what bitcoin is. Only they dont get the change because there is not many publicity for the coin these days.

Yup I do not even think that people to have such relationship to Bitcoin. It`s great idea which can be part of our life, make it easier and better. I do not think about it`s value, just for service which provides.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:00:46 PM

Yup I do not even think that people to have such relationship to Bitcoin. It`s great idea which can be part of our life, make it easier and better. I do not think about it`s value, just for service which provides.

Exactly, its not always about the price that it holds but we also need to think the benefits that its providing us, and I really don't understand why people hates such an innovative currency.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:24:51 PM

I do not think so . some people hate bitcoin are those who still use the old method of transacting. while those who have the creativity and mobility will choose bitcoin for convenience.

In addition with this people there is someones hate Bitcoin just because they use other altcoins or they think that spreading fake stories about Bitcoin will help their altcoin and advertise it.
Yes there are some people like that. They are expecting their altcoin only to climb up in price and not bitcoins. But definitely they are lagging in knowledge of how Cryptocurrency world originated and works now. Only if bitcoin price increases, then altcoin holders also will get benefits.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:44:04 PM

Exactly, its not always about the price that it holds but we also need to think the benefits that its providing us, and I really don't understand why people hates such an innovative currency.

It's not hate, people are just not informed well enough about bitcoin. Most of them only know it from the media and the media has never been positive about bitcoin. If they took the time to learn and educate themself about bitcoin, they would be positive.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:32:27 PM

Some people feel jealous because Bitcoin is growing rapidly so they hate it and may be spread lies about it. But that's don't really affect Bitcoin because it's already successful currency.
Yes the jealous just due to the reason of missed the opportunities, bitcoin brought earlier. Many people are finding hard to collect bitcoins as the early adopters did. This definitely will make them jealous about bitcoin and bitcoin holders.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:37:40 PM

People who sold their coins at the wrong time or who have gone through losses in the past are busy in spreading negative news related to bitcoin and they are the real haters.
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:14:50 PM

yeah it's true many people don't know what is bitcoin. last year i didn't even know what is bitcoin i just know what it paypal and how to make money on paypal but i didn't know what is bitcoin but i review what is bitcoin and how to earn money from it

Halliche

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:14:22 AM

i think that there is just a small part of people who hate bitcoins because they either are angry as they love fiat or they just wanted to make a lot of money and missed the train
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:18:52 AM

People who sold their coins at wrong time in the past will surely hate it, but bitcoin was not responsible for that, people had lack of patience.

I also find one video in youtube where they are testing bitcoin from the  year where it is at 1000 dollars or something. They bought 1 bitcoin and try to use and withdraw it. They got disappointed. Because their money is going down. I guess some also hate it because of the way it went down from the past.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:31:22 AM

i think that there is just a small part of people who hate bitcoins because they either are angry as they love fiat or they just wanted to make a lot of money and missed the train

It also because he have made some mistakes and loses lot of they money in bitcoin. That reason can made someone hate bitcoin so much.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:46:12 AM

People who sold their coins at wrong time in the past will surely hate it, but bitcoin was not responsible for that, people had lack of patience.

I also find one video in youtube where they are testing bitcoin from the  year where it is at 1000 dollars or something. They bought 1 bitcoin and try to use and withdraw it. They got disappointed. Because their money is going down. I guess some also hate it because of the way it went down from the past.
Well,The most problem can make everyone to hate with bitcoin is time and value. selling bitcoin on wrong time or prices down.but it's only a human error from users. I think we can't to hate bitcoin because fault basically is in ourselves..

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:01:37 AM

It also because he have made some mistakes and loses lot of they money in bitcoin. That reason can made someone hate bitcoin so much.
of course there are many reasons you can not just say that reason alone there may be people who hate the same reasons
but not only that their reasons because everyone has a different reason.
I rarely meet people who really hate bitcoin. so I did not know their reasons

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:11:55 AM

of course there are many reasons you can not just say that reason alone there may be people who hate the same reasons
but not only that their reasons because everyone has a different reason.
I rarely meet people who really hate bitcoin. so I did not know their reasons

I dont really know how it feels for them who bought a 1000 dollars worth of bitcoin then see it plunge to almost nothing. They expected a lot from this currency way back but see it fell. I started with a low price so what they feel we cant undrrstand.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:05:43 AM

People are indeed hating on the bitcoin for sure without any doubt, but this will of course will not problem in my eyes.
But the actual problem is loosing some investments into bitcoin. If the haters turns into bitcoins lovers, then that would be very much useful for bitcoin's growth. Also, we do not need lot of  new investors but need many users to make bitcoin to hit mainstream of payments.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:08:45 AM

People are indeed hating on the bitcoin for sure without any doubt, but this will of course will not problem in my eyes.
But the actual problem is loosing some investments into bitcoin. If the haters turns into bitcoins lovers, then that would be very much useful for bitcoin's growth. Also, we do not need lot of  new investors but need many users to make bitcoin to hit mainstream of payments.

Its really difficult to change their mentality as they might have gone through loss in the past and that is the reason they are hating bitcoin at a moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: