Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:23:20 PM

i think people don't hate Bitcoin, they just do not know what is Bitcoin because in some country, Bitcoin is not known. So people are not really interested in Bitcoin. I guess, if education is given on Bitcoin in every country, every places, then in my opinion, Bitcoin will be accepted by them and they really want to use Bitcoin beside their money currency.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:24:52 PM

i think why people hate bitcoin because of scam .. because if ur loss ur money or bitcoin u will hate bitcoin because bitcoin is money not a  toy

Some people hate on the Bitcoin because they are not making any money with it because they are maybe to impatient and they thought that they could make fast money with it.
Now they keep saying that Bitcoin is dead and stuff but do not pay attention to that.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:25:09 PM

i think why people hate bitcoin because of scam .. because if ur loss ur money or bitcoin u will hate bitcoin because bitcoin is money not a  toy
I think it's because folks don't understand bitcoin that's what makes them hate it? folks can lose/get scammed in fiat too, doesn't that make them hate fiat?

Perhaps, but most people who hate bitcoin as they see the black campaign of some sites that provide a negative value. So they see the bitcoin is a bad thing but do not want to see the real thing. All those who hate the bitcoin is people who did not understand or ever bitcoin missteps in the bitcoin

one way or the other, at some point they will do some research about bitcoin as they see their own governments and banks are cheating on them. at that point they will realize how much time they wasted on hating bitcoin.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:25:38 PM

i think why people hate bitcoin because of scam .. because if ur loss ur money or bitcoin u will hate bitcoin because bitcoin is money not a  toy
I think it's because folks don't understand bitcoin that's what makes them hate it? folks can lose/get scammed in fiat too, doesn't that make them hate fiat?

No, i dont think so. What will they use if they start to hate it. They will hate the person who scammed them or the company that person is in too. That is a 100 percent. Different with bitcoin right? Just because bitcoin is not the regular currency.
I get what you mean. It's different with bitcoins since this is something that they probably do not have any idea about and are somewhat afraid of, which adds to the effect of hating it.
Another probable reason is because media has always been very well at reporting negative impacts/issues about bitcoins such as crimes done with bitcoins.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:56:18 PM

i think why people hate bitcoin because of scam .. because if ur loss ur money or bitcoin u will hate bitcoin because bitcoin is money not a  toy

Perhaps, but most people who hate bitcoin as they see the black campaign of some sites that provide a negative value. So they see the bitcoin is a bad thing but do not want to see the real thing. All those who hate the bitcoin is people who did not understand or ever bitcoin missteps in the bitcoin

one way or the other, at some point they will do some research about bitcoin as they see their own governments and banks are cheating on them. at that point they will realize how much time they wasted on hating bitcoin.
thats true, i believe in the people that one day they will realize that banks are really bad for the whole world and they will make a decision to use bitcoins instead of banks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Beinglove

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:31:24 PM

Why should someone hate bitcoins when they know the benefits of it. We have so many threads here which explains the ways to earn and utilize it. lets start using its benefits instead hating it for any reason. 
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:09:09 PM

Why should someone hate bitcoins when they know the benefits of it. We have so many threads here which explains the ways to earn and utilize it. lets start using its benefits instead hating it for any reason. 

But still there are some people who are continuously try to create different rumors against bitcoin by writing that bitcoin will die and it will drop, people here read threads like that also, which is harmful for bitcoin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:55:40 PM

thats true, i believe in the people that one day they will realize that banks are really bad for the whole world and they will make a decision to use bitcoins instead of banks
I think people who already used banks won't get out of it, they know how banks are essential. Few people are there who were interested in bitcoin than banks as they think bitcoin is a new technology that allows people to manage their own money.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:51:07 AM

I think people who already used banks won't get out of it, they know how banks are essential. Few people are there who were interested in bitcoin than banks as they think bitcoin is a new technology that allows people to manage their own money.
Yeah , a lot of banks right now uses blockchain technology for making transaction become safer and more efficient.
On the other banks still think bitcoin is their rival , and think will ban bitcoin on their country,

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
shashank5119

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:41:29 AM

Yeah , a lot of banks right now uses blockchain technology for making transaction become safer and more efficient.
On the other banks still think bitcoin is their rival , and think will ban bitcoin on their country,
I dont think anybody hates the bitcoin but yes may be the other rival crypto-currencies which are not getting in the market because of bitcoin may be they hate the bitcoin to be so much popular then them all Tongue
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:33:07 AM

I don't really know anybody who hate bitcoin, it's really stupid to hate it, i can see only one reason to hate - it's people who was scammed on bitcoins in past.

Within week i saw a member of bitcointalk, he has left the bitcointalk and his last message is, he is leaving the bitcoin. I ask him why but he never reply anymore. Someone has bad experience from bitcoins so what why they hate it.
Otherwise for me Bitcoin is the best.   
I think that people hate Bitcoin because of the fact that the price always gets higher and higher and not everybody is able to afford it.
This way they cannot invest in Bitcoin and they will not make money.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:52:00 AM

I don't really know anybody who hate bitcoin, it's really stupid to hate it, i can see only one reason to hate - it's people who was scammed on bitcoins in past.

Within week i saw a member of bitcointalk, he has left the bitcointalk and his last message is, he is leaving the bitcoin. I ask him why but he never reply anymore. Someone has bad experience from bitcoins so what why they hate it.
I think that people hate Bitcoin because of the fact that the price always gets higher and higher and not everybody is able to afford it.

maybe another reason why he hated bitcoin and left this forum is because he got scammed a huge amount of money so many times and he becomes broke and decided to find a job instead of trying to recover what he lost from bitcoins. i knew some who did the same because they got scammed and decided not to invest anymore.
amiraja

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:43:30 AM

in my country there is hate bitcoin, maybe he hates bitcoin for unauthorized use of bicoin in my country
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:55:57 AM

in my country there is hate bitcoin, maybe he hates bitcoin for unauthorized use of bicoin in my country
maybe your country is not much popular the bitcoins , maybe in the future the bitcoin will be popular in the whole worl even in the people who didn't use the internet  Wink

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:24:12 AM

maybe another reason why he hated bitcoin and left this forum is because he got scammed a huge amount of money so many times and he becomes broke and decided to find a job instead of trying to recover what he lost from bitcoins. i knew some who did the same because they got scammed and decided not to invest anymore.
if people get scammed they rise voice, when a large percentage of people have their holdings stolen the price is stable enough to continue to entice new entrants into exchanging hard earned fiat currency for bitcoins via the ramblings of the clueless mainstream press, investors who will also at some point lose the value of all of their holdings.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:32:24 AM

maybe your country is not much popular the bitcoins , maybe in the future the bitcoin will be popular in the whole worl even in the people who didn't use the internet  Wink

As quoted that's not fair. Almost every country has got a certain group of population who have good understanding about bitcoin. So its popularity increases when spreading and real time usage increases than using after converting to fiat.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:36:44 AM

As quoted that's not fair. Almost every country has got a certain group of population who have good understanding about bitcoin. So its popularity increases when spreading and real time usage increases than using after converting to fiat.

It's true, but I see many people who have a level of hatred in a technology that is carried by the bitcoin. And the things that can cause a bad understanding of those who always have negative thoughts, even though they have no knowledge of bitcoin with good
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:37:01 PM

I have never found the hate against bitcoin. but I do not think anyone bernci against bitcoin remains of about bitcoin. Perhaps if there were hated because it had previously been deceived by a scammer sites.
Beinglove

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:13:28 PM

Almost 99 percentage of people here in this forum, love btc. It may be due to the support the btc to gives to everyone. BTC has helped everyone to have growth in their life. i wish more generation should get benefits of it.
PemburuReceh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:17:43 PM

I think that people hate bitcoin because it takes so long to get a lot of bitcoin and that it is time consuming
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: