Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:01:03 AM

I believe that a few people hate bitcoin, mostly are people who don't understand it or people who somehow got scammed in the crypto space. I think it's more likely that these people hate more the banks than bitcoins, anyway.

Agreed. If we think that bitcoins give us a hard time when we lose our money, well, it is our fault not the gambling site or ponzi site or whatever that is.
Another, banks also give us a hard time occasionally like when there are some faults with the ATM, you need to have to go to the bank first and make a query to be able to get your money back or something.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:17:47 AM

I think a few people hate  it because they have lost some  money on it, or that is because  of their mistakes, when trying  to perform trades in the market  or other investments.
digital_sucrose

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:25:17 AM

I will start by saying that I'm new to Bitcoin and the crypto world....

That being said, I find it extremely interesting and already see the potential of the technology.

There is no reason to hate Bitcoin. It is simply put THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. People have heard the negative stories on the media of other people losing a ton of money so, they never take the time to look into themselves. Better safe than  sorry and all that. They prefer to stick to what they know (ie. the current fiat currency).

Also, I believe another fer to be is the fact that Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. With it being decentralized there is no one to hold accountable for when something goes wrong. Little does the general public realize, it is next to impossible for something to go wrong with Bitcoin. The only things that go wrong are the products, companies, and other things that work based off of Bitcoin but, are in no way connected to the system itself.

CONCLUSION: I LOVE BITCOIN!
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:36:42 AM

No one hates bitcoins is my point of view
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:44:46 AM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.
People don't hate bitcoins  bitcoin are worth to use if they know already the value of bitcoin in bitcoin you can make many activities here you can also buy some goods and use bitcoin as a payment and there are new investors who are using bitcoin for there future business and i don't think if they investing it.

Y U MAD AT ME
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:02:03 PM

People don't hate bitcoins  bitcoin are worth to use if they know already the value of bitcoin in bitcoin you can make many activities here you can also buy some goods and use bitcoin as a payment and there are new investors who are using bitcoin for there future business and i don't think if they investing it.

When people  get to learn and use bitcoin, there is no way they will hate it. Maybe people who have no knowledge about bitcoins are just hesitant to make use of it than hating it. There are all good features in bitcoins than any other ordinary fiat money out there. Once the people knows this, they will never stop using and growing it.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:04:05 PM

When people  get to learn and use bitcoin, there is no way they will hate it. Maybe people who have no knowledge about bitcoins are just hesitant to make use of it than hating it. There are all good features in bitcoins than any other ordinary fiat money out there. Once the people knows this, they will never stop using and growing it.

Yeah once they get into bitcoins and will know about its features and benefits then I am sure they will start loving it, they hate to because they don't know to use it or to earn it.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:29:02 PM

People who were early adopters and who have gone through huge looses in the past will never love bitcoin for sure and that is the reason they keep on spreading negative news related to bitcoin.

I still love Bitcoin & I sold most of mine "way too early" when only part of the damage was repaired after the first huge Bear market.
Many early adopters are not capable of hating Bitcoin; If you had been here back then, you might easily understand why.

What will be your advice on how to do it the better way?  Anyone could have made that mistake but what have u really learnt over time on making decision to sell one's bitcoin
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:32:16 PM

I believe that a few people hate bitcoin, mostly are people who don't understand it or people who somehow got scammed in the crypto space. I think it's more likely that these people hate more the banks than bitcoins, anyway.
yeah I often see someone talking bad things about bitcoin. I did not know they hate bitcoin or they only comment on bitcoin.
but one thing is sure that something new like the technology certainly has a hater. so no need to worry about it
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:08:12 PM

I think someone who does not like bitcoin is a competitor of them do not like bitcoin bitcoin because it would interfere with their product and will probably beat them. maybe it will turn into hate when bitcoin really make them losers. yeah it happened
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:27:48 PM

Yeah there are some people that hate Bitcoin but why they hate Bitcoin is not clear to me, I think that they are just mad that they have missed the boat.
Or maybe some of them are mad because they got scammed or hacked I would be mad to if that happened to me.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:09:11 PM

everyone's answer is that, I like bitcoin, as everyone like bitcoin. No one is there who do not like bitcoin, only those not like bitcoin who do not know what is bitcoin.
not all the people who know what bitcoin is likes it, i know a few of my friends who say that it is a total nonsence and that it has no future, though i always disagree with them

i think that there is just a small part of people who hate bitcoins because they either are angry as they love fiat or they just wanted to make a lot of money and missed the train
I dont think all people hate the bitcoins most of them dont even know how to use the bitcoin and i think that is make them hating the bitcoin they dont like it because they dont have it.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:26:02 PM

Some people do hate bitcoins because of the liquidity it shows when the price goes back down, and that's somewhat a disadvantage for it...
This should grow steadily, so that even bigger investors take interest in this and start investing in Bitcoins...

sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:43:39 PM

Some people do hate bitcoins because of the liquidity it shows when the price goes back down, and that's somewhat a disadvantage for it...
This should grow steadily, so that even bigger investors take interest in this and start investing in Bitcoins...

i think the unstable price of bitcoin make more trader get profit Roll Eyes
in fact bitcoin price rising again, and no people lose if he hols his bitcoin.

his is decentralization system so no steady growing or stable rate at bitcoin.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:46:32 PM

i think the unstable price of bitcoin make more trader get profit Roll Eyes
in fact bitcoin price rising again, and no people lose if he hols his bitcoin.

his is decentralization system so no steady growing or stable rate at bitcoin.

Yes price volatility is an opportunity to make profits in quick time and traders simply loves it and if price of bitcoin gets stable then it won't entertain many of them as they won't be able to earn money from it.
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:06:25 PM

Negative reviews about bitcoin can be only those users who have lost their coins. And to a greater extent in this loss are to blame themselves. Do not think when making any such action. True complexity in operations there really for beginners.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:40:55 PM

Negative reviews about bitcoin can be only those users who have lost their coins. And to a greater extent in this loss are to blame themselves. Do not think when making any such action. True complexity in operations there really for beginners.

It's in people's nature to blame all other people and things beside themselves when they do something wrong. Bitcoin is no exception here. It shows their stupidity as they don't learn from it. If after a few times of making the same mistakes, and they still not blame themselves, then it's even beyond the level of stupidity.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:49:24 PM

you are right but most of the people such ahte it because they cannot make any money with it and that is just dumb i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:20:25 AM

you are right but most of the people such ahte it because they cannot make any money with it and that is just dumb i think

Well they are accepting already that they aren't able to get money with bitcoin so instead of pursuing their dreams with bitcoins, they are just giving up.

That is why they are hating it instead of keep on pushing their efforts. They are just such a loser if they are acting this way.

Just because they are not earning they are going to hate bitcoin already, grow up!

Signature for rent
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:26:30 AM

they are wrong if they think it that way. bitcoin is currency and not just a thing that have value. they can use bitcoin if they want to accept it as currency and not only for earning purposes. those are kinda different
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: