Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:50:21 PM

People just don't know about it enough to hate or like it IMO, yes there are those who prefer to take the negative view about it but the majority isn't like that and definitely not a generalized opinion... I think with increased publicity and knowledge about how bitcoin actually work even those with negative opinion might reconsider.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:49:52 AM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.
I do not think that people hate Bitcoin it self but they just hate the fact that they cannot afford to invest in Bitcoin.
Or they just hate waiting and with Bitcoin comes allot of waiting if you want to make money.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:45:05 PM

I also try to understand it, but it is really difficult to find a good reason for that. Maybe the best way to find out is talking with them.
thats true i cannot understand why people can hate bitcoins because it seemd to be such a good currency that everyone should be willing to use

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:48:56 PM

I also try to understand it, but it is really difficult to find a good reason for that. Maybe the best way to find out is talking with them.
thats true i cannot understand why people can hate bitcoins because it seemd to be such a good currency that everyone should be willing to use

They hate is because they don't know how to use it or how to earn it, unless they are not made aware about the uses of bitcoins, they will not start using it.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:03:26 PM

They hate is because they don't know how to use it or how to earn it, unless they are not made aware about the uses of bitcoins, they will not start using it.

the basic things of bitcoin are very simple. if people take 30 minutes to an hour to get to know these, then things will become clear and they will understand everything much better. that said, they must be willing to research bitcoin. if the will is not there, then.....
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:06:12 PM

the basic things of bitcoin are very simple. if people take 30 minutes to an hour to get to know these, then things will become clear and they will understand everything much better. that said, they must be willing to research bitcoin. if the will is not there, then.....

Its not easy to explain or convince to people around you, as it will also depend on their mentality that how they view things around them and are they willing to adopt something that is totally new to them.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:13:20 PM

Ah don't get nervous cause of nothing, people usually hate something they don't understand, or if they are afraid from it. Either way if someone is not open minded don't bother about that person, time will explain everything to them, and one day they will realize how wrong they were.
I didn't meet person that hate bitcoins, except couple altcoin lovers that constantly talk how btc will disappear, and how will some other alt coin take bitcoin place, usually their alt coin, but I don't give a penny for their talks.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:22:00 PM

Ah don't get nervous cause of nothing, people usually hate something they don't understand, or if they are afraid from it. Either way if someone is not open minded don't bother about that person, time will explain everything to them, and one day they will realize how wrong they were.
I didn't meet person that hate bitcoins, except couple altcoin lovers that constantly talk how btc will disappear, and how will some other alt coin take bitcoin place, usually their alt coin, but I don't give a penny for their talks.

Its better to ignore them and not waste our time behind them, instead we should put that time in growing our coins, if they find it comfortable they can start using it or else ignore it.
wibuindon

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:27:47 PM

I think many people do not hate bitcoin they just do not like change.
This is why Bitcoin will be the most profitable in the beginning for those that have very little choice in payment options.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:36:01 PM

yes it could be the reason people hates bitcoin, is difficult to get bitcoin or difficult to make a profit from bitcoin, or they might lose a lot of money because of bitcoin. and it is OK if they hate bitcoin. but if they do not know bitcoin, and hate bitcoin, I think this is absurd. but the fact is if everyone knows about bitcoin, I do not think people will hate it, but most of them will love.

greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:40:24 PM

yes it could be the reason people hates bitcoin, is difficult to get bitcoin or difficult to make a profit from bitcoin, or they might lose a lot of money because of bitcoin. and it is OK if they hate bitcoin. but if they do not know bitcoin, and hate bitcoin, I think this is absurd. but the fact is if everyone knows about bitcoin, I do not think people will hate it, but most of them will love.

People who are using and are aware about its features then they will surely love it as they knows that bitcoin can make them rich in future if they put great efforts in it.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:45:15 PM

Lol, it's absolutely right that some altcoin lovers or developers maybe are always talking about bitcoin for bad or cursing it while they know nothing would happen to it and if something happens to it their coin would also not survive.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:53:20 PM

People who are using and are aware about its features then they will surely love it as they knows that bitcoin can make them rich in future if they put great efforts in it.
Honestly those investment site and cloud mining site who are scamming people are giving bad image in bitcoin thats why they are hating bitcoin because they are experience bad things about bitcoin.. but if they can still survive and search and find the good  things for bitcoin yeah im sure they love it..
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:04:31 PM

Honestly those investment site and cloud mining site who are scamming people are giving bad image in bitcoin thats why they are hating bitcoin because they are experience bad things about bitcoin.. but if they can still survive and search and find the good  things for bitcoin yeah im sure they love it..

You cannot blame bitcoins for that, it were those few bunch of assholes who ran away with people's money, so I think people should understand that fact and start using it again.
antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:49:55 PM

Currency rate cryptocurrency very weak and not stable. I have very little confidence in bitcoin, so invest money in it hesitate. But there are predictions that stability returns to the market before the end of the year and then all will be well possible.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:06:09 PM

Currency rate cryptocurrency very weak and not stable. I have very little confidence in bitcoin, so invest money in it hesitate. But there are predictions that stability returns to the market before the end of the year and then all will be well possible.
constraints using bitcoin currency exchange rate is unstable, but rather the bitcoin users utilize this situation to gain an advantage. with unstable and bitcoin price we must always make decisions at the right time. it is this that can not be understood by people who hate bitcoin.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 05:20:25 PM

constraints using bitcoin currency exchange rate is unstable, but rather the bitcoin users utilize this situation to gain an advantage. with unstable and bitcoin price we must always make decisions at the right time. it is this that can not be understood by people who hate bitcoin.
I think this is not a good reason why people are hate bitcoin i think they are ate bitcoin because their scam using bitcoin..
This is i think the real reason not for the price increase and decrease.. if we compare the price last year the price is high right now and there is changes..  that it will still attracted to people..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natlind

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:30:30 PM

Why should someone hate bitcoins which only focuses on benefiting everyone. The reason may be the place they live. More hesitate to use bitcoins as the government do not allow their citizens to use bitcoins so. So if someone is found using bitcoins, they tend to fear that they will be caught and will be put to legal action by the government. This could be a reason for not using the bitcoins. I dont think one will hate bitcoins. Its a currency. Will anyone hate currency? Not so...
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:36:18 PM

Why should someone hate bitcoins which only focuses on benefiting everyone. The reason may be the place they live. More hesitate to use bitcoins as the government do not allow their citizens to use bitcoins so. So if someone is found using bitcoins, they tend to fear that they will be caught and will be put to legal action by the government. This could be a reason for not using the bitcoins. I dont think one will hate bitcoins. Its a currency. Will anyone hate currency? Not so...

No one hate other currencies because they use them themselves, but they would probably hate a currency which they don't use and is said to be a currency which is used by criminals or evil people, so those people who does not know the complete story would probably have no other option but to hate it.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:38:52 PM

No one hate other currencies because they use them themselves, but they would probably hate a currency which they don't use and is said to be a currency which is used by criminals or evil people, so those people who does not know the complete story would probably have no other option but to hate it.

Why would someone be hating something if it doesn't concern him at all... oh wait... tbh I've never heard/seen anyone here or anywhere at all to hate bitcoin or any other crypto currency...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: