Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:07:33 AM

Of course I like bitcoin because bitcoin is money and profit...so there is no reason to hate bitcoin Grin Grin
but not everyone can benefit from bitcoin. for some people maybe bitcoin could make them lose their money.
it can result in a person who can change the assumptions about bitcoin.

True,  people would do hate  bitcoin if they lossed  their money especially on  its moving price when they try to invest and saving  up but  if you are a wise person you would surely wit  that the price would be profitable for you. If someone losses money then its possible  on scam sites for sure, but they dont have the right  to hate bitcoin because its their own fault.

You cannot hate bitcoins only because you loose money with it, as it was your decision that made you loose your money, if you would be patient then results would be different.
I agree with your words, and add one more that if you already have such a negative impression of a bitcoin, then why bother to engage or deal with cryptocurrency. If you have the patience and the results will be.
That's not the case for most people who hate bitcoins. Most of them actually haven't even tried bitcoin simply because either they see people losing money from it, or illegal acts are involved, or they are just really afraid for a change to try it. Ofcourse it's not bitcoin's fault why some people see it that way, but if we could only change that stigmata, then it would be good for bitcoin and for our community as well.
I think only for those who experiences can give you good investment but many scammers out there..they are experience of scam thats why they dont want to collect bitcoins again..

We all have scammed  in the past but we have learned from our mistakes and still prefer to invest in it so I think people should change their mentality and give one more chance to bitcoin and themselves.

if they don't want to change their mind about bitcoin then so be it. It's their loss in hating bitcoin and not used it as another source of Income.
There's a lot future of bitcoin by the way and they would regret it in the future.

Yes bitcoin is still in its younger age and it has still lot more to offer in future and if you quit bitcoin at this stage then you will surely regret in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasttimeuftor

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:32:18 AM

Of course I like bitcoin because bitcoin is money and profit...so there is no reason to hate bitcoin Grin Grin
but not everyone can benefit from bitcoin. for some people maybe bitcoin could make them lose their money.

True,  people would do hate  bitcoin if they lossed  their money especially on  its moving price when they try to invest and saving  up but  if you are a wise person you would surely wit  that the price would be profitable for you. If someone losses money then its possible  on scam sites for sure, but they dont have the right  to hate bitcoin because its their own fault.

You cannot hate bitcoins only because you loose money with it, as it was your decision that made you loose your money, if you would be patient then results would be different.
I agree with your words, and add one more that if you already have such a negative impression of a bitcoin, then why bother to engage or deal with cryptocurrency. If you have the patience and the results will be.

I have some patience. I bough some bitcoin in 2013, I still keep most of the coins and have made some profits.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:52:58 AM

True,  people would do hate  bitcoin if they lossed  their money especially on  its moving price when they try to invest and saving  up but  if you are a wise person you would surely wit  that the price would be profitable for you. If someone losses money then its possible  on scam sites for sure, but they dont have the right  to hate bitcoin because its their own fault.

I have some patience. I bough some bitcoin in 2013, I still keep most of the coins and have made some profits.
Lately users bitcoin is not bad earned. Given the rate cryptocurrency 10 years ago, those that bought the coin at that time, already rich enough.
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:04:44 AM

Lately users bitcoin is not bad earned. Given the rate cryptocurrency 10 years ago, those that bought the coin at that time, already rich enough.
This is true. Many people have received good returns. That's just this summer, people also lost quite a few. The price of bitcoin fell Poland than a hundred dollars and it was horrible. Perhaps those who have lost their money very angry at bitcoin because of its stability and not possible to save the situation at a critical moment.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:09:16 AM

People who had patience and didn't get panic at that time are the really rich person by now, but people who sold at the wrong time and gone through loss will surely hate bitcoins.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 10:23:18 AM

People who had patience and didn't get panic at that time are the really rich person by now, but people who sold at the wrong time and gone through loss will surely hate bitcoins.
I think they will not hate bitcoin in that case they will learn something from it that they can change their ways in the future..
The only thing that i know they are hating bitcoins because they are experience of scam using bitcoins this is i think the bad things that can affect the image of bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:25:16 AM

True,  people would do hate  bitcoin if they lossed  their money especially on  its moving price when they try to invest and saving  up but  if you are a wise person you would surely wit  that the price would be profitable for you. If someone losses money then its possible  on scam sites for sure, but they dont have the right  to hate bitcoin because its their own fault.

Lol yeah that's what most users do. they do gambling when he already knew the possibilities and risks that will happen to them if they gamble? but they do not care about it, and then after they lose, they blame bitcoin? lol
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:27:48 AM

Lol yeah that's what most users do. they do gambling when he already knew the possibilities and risks that will happen to them if they gamble? but they do not care about it, and then after they lose, they blame bitcoin? lol

You can say that this is an worst mentality of people for hating bitcoins and they know that its their own fault of investing in gambling or any ponzi sites and you cannot hate bitcoin for that reason.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:41:24 AM

Basically no one likes to be told that they've been doing things wrong their whole lives. People have been happily using banks for centuries without any problems and then Bitcoin comes along and threatens to be disruptive. This is compounded by the fact that a lot of Bitcoiners tend to push their agenda aggressively by denigrating the current system and calling people who use fiat stupid, mind-controlled drones etc. You would feel the same way if someone kept trying to 'help' you when you don't actually need any help. Bitcoin shouldn't attempt to take the system by force, instead it should look for a way to coexist and allow people who want to join to do so freely.
I agree. indeed differences bitcoin with banks located in the system. if they can work together side by side may be the world financial system will become more intense. and people will not hate each other between bitcoin users and non-users.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:47:33 AM

That's not the case for most people who hate bitcoins. Most of them actually haven't even tried bitcoin simply because either they see people losing money from it, or illegal acts are involved, or they are just really afraid for a change to try it. Ofcourse it's not bitcoin's fault why some people see it that way, but if we could only change that stigmata, then it would be good for bitcoin and for our community as well.
I think only for those who experiences can give you good investment but many scammers out there..they are experience of scam thats why they dont want to collect bitcoins again..

We all have scammed  in the past but we have learned from our mistakes and still prefer to invest in it so I think people should change their mentality and give one more chance to bitcoin and themselves.

if they don't want to change their mind about bitcoin then so be it. It's their loss in hating bitcoin and not used it as another source of Income.
There's a lot future of bitcoin by the way and they would regret it in the future.

Yes bitcoin is still in its younger age and it has still lot more to offer in future and if you quit bitcoin at this stage then you will surely regret in future.
yes it is a fact that bitcoin is  still new and most of the people have no idea about it, after time pass people will know about it and bitcoin will also provide more good feathers for people so it will become more popular among the people and then people will receive benefit from it.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:50:31 AM

yes it is a fact that bitcoin is  still new and most of the people have no idea about it, after time pass people will know about it and bitcoin will also provide more good feathers for people so it will become more popular among the people and then people will receive benefit from it.

If you want to get best benefits from the bitcoin in future then this is the right time to get into it, as price is not higher at a moment, but if  you delay then it will be more difficult to invest in future.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:30:56 AM

People hate bitcoins because they lost lots of money because them
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:34:48 AM

Yes that is the major reason why people hates bitcoin as they have lost huge money in it and bitcoin didn't perform as per their expectations and it was mistake of people that made them to go from losses.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:54:36 AM

If you want to get best benefits from the bitcoin in future then this is the right time to get into it, as price is not higher at a moment, but if  you delay then it will be more difficult to invest in future.

You have a point , if we truly trust bitcoin as an investment then we must  buy now  because the price is still good to consider which we could somewhat guarantee  that we make  profits in the  future  when bitcoin price would arises on upcoming years. We would really benefit us all for sure.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:51:04 PM

You have a point , if we truly trust bitcoin as an investment then we must  buy now  because the price is still good to consider which we could somewhat guarantee  that we make  profits in the  future  when bitcoin price would arises on upcoming years. We would really benefit us all for sure.
The price might be high for the eyes of the others but those who are supporters of bitcoin will not be satisfied of the price because we believe we can achieve a greater price and even surpass the previously peak price of bitcoin many years ago.
Eliteman12

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:11:12 PM

Yeah, there are people that hates bitcoin. There are people that hates something, there is no such a thing that everyone would like.

I think hat main reason why people hates bitcoins so much is that people lost a lot of money because of bitcoins, in trading or gambling, or when exchange site gets hacked. So they start to hate bitcoin and even try to kill it by creating huge panic.

Personally, i really like bitcoins because it is very nice to use bitcoins, very easy to buy with them and so on. Most of people here likes bitcoins too.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:41:24 PM

People will hate bitcoin if it has something bad to do with him but the majority of the people in the community believes and loves bitcoin because it gives them a great opportunity to earn money and invest which they had not experience from others.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:42:41 PM

Yeah, there are people that hates bitcoin. There are people that hates something, there is no such a thing that everyone would like.

I think hat main reason why people hates bitcoins so much is that people lost a lot of money because of bitcoins, in trading or gambling, or when exchange site gets hacked. So they start to hate bitcoin and even try to kill it by creating huge panic.

Personally, i really like bitcoins because it is very nice to use bitcoins, very easy to buy with them and so on. Most of people here likes bitcoins too.

losing with gambling isn't a reason to hate on bitcoin for something you as person did wrong. i am wondering, will people hate fiat when they lose with gambling? i don't think so. better said, instead of hating on bitcoin when you lose with gambling, hate yourself for it.
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:00:08 PM

There are many who lost their money in business. It is not due to the currency. One who knows about bitcoins, he/she knows about the growth of the price. It goes up and down. It is its nature. So the profit comes only when the investor knows when and where to invest. There are many who have increased their assets with bicoins. Though loosing would be a reason for hating, there are other things to avoid bitcoins to be used.  Many government do not allow it to be used.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:09:33 PM

It not bitcoin's fault. everyone loose money because of his own stupidity.. if people take care of their money and don't invest in fake ponzi sites they'll never loose their money. and about the bitcoin price(if anyone loose something because price ups and down then it is also their own fault) bitcoin price is fixed by user's demand.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: