Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:11:23 AM

Does everyone here think that allot of people hate bitcoins i dont think that is really true becuase allot of people are not using bitcoins so they are just saying that they are hating it but they cant proof it you know.
Yes, when some people who had missed the opportunity of using bitcoin for their investments, may say that they are hating bitcoin system, but obviously there is no proof that they might change their mind in future and start investing into bitcoin also start loving it.
yeah because maybe they could have changed his mind and love bitcoin future later. because I think hate bitcoin will not last long, when they started using bitcoin back and get things they like. I'm sure the hatred will disappear and turn into love bitcoin
hah does not make sense  why you are so confident those people who hate bitcoin would reversed to love bitcoin later. AFAIK there is no aggrieved party except government who would losing their income due bitcoin have no tax . so indirectly government hate bitcoin with this assumption.
So probably might the haters of bitcoin are those in the government because of bitcoin we have enjoyed transacting online without tax and in my country taxes are just being stolen by corrupt public officials and I am thankful I know bitcoin to avoid tax.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:45:33 AM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.
yes i'm also like bitcoin,i see some people hates bitcoin because they dont really understand what bitcoin its was,i think if they have knowledge like we are here,they will love bitcoin too

Definitely you are right, the only people hate bitcoins is someone who are lack of knowledge about in bitcoin. Because if they are knowledgeable into it they will not gonna hate it all.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:46:25 AM

People don't hate bitcoin really cause there is no reason to but some people do call it a criminal coin but a penny is also a criminal coin cause there have been many more criminal activities from fiat.
Bitcoin is just anonymous and thus attractive for anybody.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:05:32 AM

The only people who hate Bitcoins will be bankers.Bitcoin is the worst nightmare ever for them.Other people who dont know the potential of bitcoins may hate it.No other can hate bitcoins.Infact bitcoin is gaining popularity fastly all over the world.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:10:50 AM

Don't see a reason why people would hate bitcoin except maybe the older generations. The older generations only see the negative news.
With the younger generations bitcoin is alot more popular cause they go more with the time and more digital.
kateaustin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:25:01 AM

People are either: don't know much about it and blindly follow the media bad coverage on bitcoin considering it only for criminals or those aiming to make profit from encouraging people to sell their bitcoins and therefore getting cheap BTC..
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:40:23 AM

People are either: don't know much about it and blindly follow the media bad coverage on bitcoin considering it only for criminals or those aiming to make profit from encouraging people to sell their bitcoins and therefore getting cheap BTC..

I agree that the media plays a big role with how they try to defame Bitcoin. But those are more like annoyances and reasons to skip using Bitcoin, instead of actually giving them a reason to hate Bitcoin.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:39:42 AM

Obviously not. When i tell people about bitcoin they show their most interest in bitcoin and they becomes curious to earn bitcoin and instantly they fall in love with bitcoin. So this analysis shows that people love bitcoin. But those who lost bitcoin in Scam they will definitely hate bitcoin. And it's normal.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:39:56 AM

Does everyone here think that allot of people hate bitcoins i dont think that is really true becuase allot of people are not using bitcoins so they are just saying that they are hating it but they cant proof it you know.
Yes, when some people who had missed the opportunity of using bitcoin for their investments, may say that they are hating bitcoin system, but obviously there is no proof that they might change their mind in future and start investing into bitcoin also start loving it.
yeah because maybe they could have changed his mind and love bitcoin future later. because I think hate bitcoin will not last long, when they started using bitcoin back and get things they like. I'm sure the hatred will disappear and turn into love bitcoin
hah does not make sense  why you are so confident those people who hate bitcoin would reversed to love bitcoin later. AFAIK there is no aggrieved party except government who would losing their income due bitcoin have no tax . so indirectly government hate bitcoin with this assumption.
So probably might the haters of bitcoin are those in the government because of bitcoin we have enjoyed transacting online without tax and in my country taxes are just being stolen by corrupt public officials and I am thankful I know bitcoin to avoid tax.
talking about small amount to be taxed a government wouldn't care maybe , but imagine about millions dollar without tax? since bitcoin are hard to be regulated , they just deny bitcoin and do everything to make bitcoin looks bad include creating a conspiracy , pays media etc.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:43:02 AM

Although i love bitcoin, i also hate it cause it is rising too slow and the economy is not accept it wide enough. So i have the btc and i dont mind spending it for leisure but there is just so many things i can do. The limit is there and i really hope the services can expend a lot more.
well everything comes with time just be more patient and it will definitely be growing a lot in the near future, I think it will make us all big fortune really easily

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:25:09 PM

Although i love bitcoin, i also hate it cause it is rising too slow and the economy is not accept it wide enough. So i have the btc and i dont mind spending it for leisure but there is just so many things i can do. The limit is there and i really hope the services can expend a lot more.
well everything comes with time just be more patient and it will definitely be growing a lot in the near future, I think it will make us all big fortune really easily

For me, I also believe that the price of bitcoin will go high in the following years - the reason being is that bitcoin has a wide range of outstanding features for easy and convenient transactions online. But at the end of the day, individuals do vary in terms of their risk appetite, when they are afraid of the future price of bitcoin, then I would suggest to only invest a few percentage of their money to bitcoin as the stress level it could give you won't compensate your future returns.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 12:45:58 PM

Well it could attract some criminals and bad people to use bitcoin by the news, so literally, not all people will hate bitcoin after watched the news about it. More news media give about bitcoin for us, then more people will know about it, and I'm very sure few of them will use bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:53:21 PM

patience is indeed something we should expand and enlarge when deciding to use the bitcoin as a place of investment or income. Because the growth of the bitcoin is still very long, and we also have to help it. If indeed we are to bitcoin grow quickly then the thing to do is introduce the bitcoin to everyone
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:53:45 PM

I believe that people are entitled to their opinion as well as their feelings so they are at liberty to hate Bitcoin but the issue is not about Bitcoin its about the vices surrounding Bitcoin even me personally, one thing I hate about Bitcoin is irreversibility of transactions and this has made a lot of people being scammed of their hard end resources in which I personally have my own share of it... Every other thing I am comfortable with up to this moment...
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:03:05 PM

I believe that people are entitled to their opinion as well as their feelings so they are at liberty to hate Bitcoin but the issue is not about Bitcoin its about the vices surrounding Bitcoin even me personally, one thing I hate about Bitcoin is irreversibility of transactions and this has made a lot of people being scammed of their hard end resources in which I personally have my own share of it... Every other thing I am comfortable with up to this moment...
Well, you might hate that but other people love it, that would only that all transactions online with bitcoin are already final. So with that being said that makes it more secured from from the transacting parties that they have finalize the deal and finishes the transaction in the fastest way.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:07:32 PM

Some people hate the bitcoin but its not bad or something, I agree its not super but the bitcoin would not go down because of it or something.
You always got haters but it does not mind at all!
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:15:23 PM

Well, you might hate that but other people love it, that would only that all transactions online with bitcoin are already final. So with that being said that makes it more secured from from the transacting parties that they have finalize the deal and finishes the transaction in the fastest way.
Yes, you are right. I think we are hate not because of bitcoin, but because of the multiple ways to grow bitcoin most high risk and end up being a scammer. so of course, people are going to hate with bitcoin if to grow bitcoin is a risk. Therefore the person who is able to take big risks that can make profits in bitcoin. so for people who are afraid to take the big risk would hate for investment in bitcoin.

drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:17:48 PM

We must not generalize as "people" who hate bitcoins but "some" of course we cannot really please everybody with everything.
Some people may hate, some people may love it.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:30:51 PM

Some people hate the bitcoin but its not bad or something, I agree its not super but the bitcoin would not go down because of it or something.
I don't think this is the reason of people's hating bitcoin... people not hat bitcoin because it's price drop... this is not a valid reason to hate bitcoin. if bitcoin price drop or up it is just because of the community. bitcoin price drop when it's demand get low and it's price increase when the demand will increase.
this is totally not something bitcoin's fault or it's bad feature.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:38:11 PM

I don't think this is the reason of people's hating bitcoin... people not hat bitcoin because it's price drop... this is not a valid reason to hate bitcoin. if bitcoin price drop or up it is just because of the community. bitcoin price drop when it's demand get low and it's price increase when the demand will increase.
this is totally not something bitcoin's fault or it's bad feature.
I don't think price drops can cause people to hate bitcoin in fact people will have a great opportunity of buying Bitcoin at a lower price. Also price drops can also affect people who did not sell there bitcoin by averaging down so that when the price is high they can still profit at a much higher rate. And I don't get what Piltover is saying that Bitcoin is not "Super" maybe clarifying your grammar can help us.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: