Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:38:54 AM

Some people do hate bitcoins because of the liquidity it shows when the price goes back down, and that's somewhat a disadvantage for it...
This should grow steadily, so that even bigger investors take interest in this and start investing in Bitcoins...
you are right but most of the people such ahte it because they cannot make any money with it and that is just dumb i think

they are wrong if they think it that way. bitcoin is currency and not just a thing that have value. they can use bitcoin if they want to accept it as currency and not only for earning purposes. those are kinda different
Bitcoin are both currency and investment but as of the moment because the real purpose of bitcoin is really a currency that we can use online. It is just called as investment now because we are betting on this to be popular to gain from our investment when the price will increase, and once it will be stable the real purpose will be serve.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:53:01 AM

People don't hate bitcoin and they don't have a reason too. Everything shady which happens with bitcoin also happens or has happened already lots of times with fiat.
So I don't see any other reason to not like bitcoin except maybe if they cause you a loss of profit.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:59:51 AM

People don't hate bitcoin and they don't have a reason too. Everything shady which happens with bitcoin also happens or has happened already lots of times with fiat.
So I don't see any other reason to not like bitcoin except maybe if they cause you a loss of profit.

You will always find some haters not only in bitcoins but also in many other things, and I think the haters of biticoins are the Government and media who wants to influence others by spreading negative rumors related to bitcoins.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:49:29 AM

You will always find some haters not only in bitcoins but also in many other things, and I think the haters of biticoins are the Government and media who wants to influence others by spreading negative rumors related to bitcoins.
But for me i do not think there is such thing hating bitcoin, if people does know how to use bitcoin and to earn in bitcoin i think they will start liking it no people hating things that they can able to make money.
Ocytrem

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:55:27 AM

People don't hate bitcoin I don't know where you got this from. Maybe old generations hate it cause they don't like it that everything goes digital and then they are just hating on it without any argument.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:31:53 PM

But for me i do not think there is such thing hating bitcoin, if people does know how to use bitcoin and to earn in bitcoin i think they will start liking it no people hating things that they can able to make money.
I think people should made aware about its benefits and different ways to earn money, and if they start taking it positively then I am sure they will not hate it but simply love it.
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:49:24 PM

Some people do hate bitcoins because of the liquidity it shows when the price goes back down, and that's somewhat a disadvantage for it...
This should grow steadily, so that even bigger investors take interest in this and start investing in Bitcoins...
If they hate bitcoin then why are using it or trading with it.Its a feature of bitcoin and because of this they can also achieve some profit with some smart trading.They cannot blame bitcoins for that because its their own decision and i dont think any one has got a valid reason for hating bitcoin.
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:23:21 PM

Many people hate the  fact that they have not  bought or mined years ago, the volatility  also makes some of them be mad.  But only a few people hate the Bitcoin  itself, and I don't see  a good reason for that.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:59:15 PM

The price will definitely increase more and steadily when people will continue to take more interest in bitcoin and will continue to invest their money in bitcoin and will continue to promote it to every that person who do not know about bitcoin and who will be ready for to invest in it.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:52:55 PM

I was at a store one time talking to the owner about the Bitcoin movement and there was a guy who chimed in saying it was all a scam and that nothing would ever come of it.  I took that formation and walked away from bitcoin years ago and now I wish I did not!

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀