Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:15:04 AM

People who sold their bitcoin at the wrong time or who have gone through losses in the past are busy in spreading negative news related to bitcoin and they are the real haters.

There is no haters of bitcoin they do a wrong desicion by selling their bitcoin at the wrong time that is why they do not blame of what is happening in bitcoin right now, because the value of bitcoin is continuous rising and they only blame is their selves.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:24:59 AM

People don't hate bitcoin. They don't think about it, they're apathetic.

People generally hate My Little Pony. Those cute bright colored little ponies have got to go.

THAT was funny! Hate's a strong word, I'll say I seriously dislike MLP

To OP, people don't hate Bitcoin, they just don't understand it and many don't know what the hell it is.  However, more are becoming aware and I see BTC hitting the G mark when the noise settles down a bit.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:34:18 PM

People who sold their bitcoin at the wrong time or who have gone through losses in the past are busy in spreading negative news related to bitcoin and they are the real haters.

Those who have sold their bitcoins in a wrong time or got less profits are not the haters of bitcoin but maybe the people who have lost their bitcoin is scams or somewhere else somehow hate bitcoin because no one likes to blame himself so they blame bitcoin for their loses.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:55:31 PM

Is this a common behaviour though? How many people and who have gone and said or done things that paint Bitcoin in a negative light just because they sold a bit too early? If they do exist I would have to say they're a small minority, mostly because I don't think many people here knew about Bitcoin until the price spike in 2013.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:08:59 PM

People don't generally hate bitcoin. Most of them avoid it just for its volatility.
Also some of them doesn't like to accept the risks of it and want to avail the traditional system of investment.  Grin
rather people could take advantage of the tradition of investing in bitcoin, they become had little choice in investing one of them is with bitcoin. many advantages if we use the bitcoin. but if we hate it then do not expect we will get the advantage given of bitcoin.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:31:06 PM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.

Not all People will hate Bitcoin, because there's  some individuals who are open minded in this kind of opportunity to earn money online. But majority of the person will hate bitcoin that the reality. Smiley
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:32:42 PM

people have different impression over bitcoin some hate because they have a bad experience in it. but for me bitcoin is great currency and helped me a lot with my bills.
I'm agreeing with you completely, the bitcoin is hated of course like every currency, but I think the most people will like it and are not hating on it.
The bitcoin is just a good currency and it also already let me made some profit and I hope of course more in the future.

ReturnBits

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:02:23 PM

There will always be someone on the other side of the fence compared to where you stand. So long as bitcoin exists, people will hate it. Why? People hate change, people despite what they cannot understand, there is many reasons.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:19:56 PM

Many people now they want and love bitcoin and i' m the one of them. Bitcoin is my number one source of our income now because no one in my family have work. So i decided to join here in forum to have an extra income. Bitcoin if very big help to me and to my family i do trading and forum so i can earn money that we need in monthy. Thats why i like bitcoin.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:26:40 AM

There will always be someone on the other side of the fence compared to where you stand. So long as bitcoin exists, people will hate it. Why? People hate change, people despite what they cannot understand, there is many reasons.

Thats right, people will always hate you if you will try to change something around them or if you want to bring something new between that they dont know anything about, so that is exactly the case with bitcoin, the ones who does not know it and its usage would possibly hate it or hate the ones who are using it.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:15:43 AM

Thats right, people will always hate you if you will try to change something around them or if you want to bring something new between that they dont know anything about, so that is exactly the case with bitcoin, the ones who does not know it and its usage would possibly hate it or hate the ones who are using it.

people who do not know about bitcoin, then someone say bad about bitcoin, and people who do not know bitcoin will be hate bitcoin. we have to spread the word about bitcoin, bitcoin that could benefit is enormous, even from a gold investment.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
An0nym0us

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:21:39 AM

people who do not know about bitcoin, then someone say bad about bitcoin, and people who do not know bitcoin will be hate bitcoin. we have to spread the word about bitcoin, bitcoin that could benefit is enormous, even from a gold investment.

Yeah the basic reason behind hatred is that they don't know what it is or how it can be used, and they don't find anyone who can guide them about which results in ignoring bitcoins.
Soulver

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:30:36 PM

Yeah the basic reason behind hatred is that they don't know what it is or how it can be used, and they don't find anyone who can guide them about which results in ignoring bitcoins.

I don't think its true, no one will hate something that they don't know about, i won't hate something i don't know about unless i have enough information about it and i know it doesn't meet my standards or any reasonable thing that will make me hate it. There are a lot of people who support new things, i wouldn't lie of course there are those once that hate the invention but they are not the majority, maybe you will see one here one there but not worth mentioning them.
Long story short , you can't judge anything without knowing what is it.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:47:23 PM

I like Bitcoin and i think that people dont hate Bitcoin. Why would they do that? The dont have any reasons

it can have various reasons of why someone is hating on bitcoin. it can be because of the fact that someone keeps losing money with trading. then they blame bitcoin for being manipulated, and start hating on bitcoin as result. or some people develop hate towards bitcoin because they can't get to understand the basics of bitcoin. ignorance is also what it is called.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:50:59 PM

I like Bitcoin and i think that people dont hate Bitcoin. Why would they do that? The dont have any reasons

it can have various reasons of why someone is hating on bitcoin. it can be because of the fact that someone keeps losing money with trading. then they blame bitcoin for being manipulated, and start hating on bitcoin as result. or some people develop hate towards bitcoin because they can't get to understand the basics of bitcoin. ignorance is also what it is called.

I think it will cause a no hatred. Because it's sure not going to forever give defeat or loss, for trading with bitcoin will definitely give you an advantage that is very wonderful and gives only a defeat to those who don't have the patience
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:52:04 PM

Yeah people who lack knowledge about bitcoin only hate it. If there is anyone to explain its uses they will definitely love it. Actually that is not hating bitcoin, in my sense it is missing a great opportunity.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:56:20 PM

I think it will cause a no hatred. Because it's sure not going to forever give defeat or loss, for trading with bitcoin will definitely give you an advantage that is very wonderful and gives only a defeat to those who don't have the patience

the point is, a large number of people don't know how to trade, and most likely will never understand that trading requires skills instead of depending on luck like these yolo traders do. i know some people that have been like this, but with stocks. no matter how long they have been trading, they keep making the same mistakes and thus keep losing money. and yes, that's how people can develop some sort of hate towards something.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:15:42 PM

I don't think its true, no one will hate something that they don't know about, i won't hate something i don't know about unless i have enough information about it and i know it doesn't meet my standards or any reasonable thing that will make me hate it. There are a lot of people who support new things, i wouldn't lie of course there are those once that hate the invention but they are not the majority, maybe you will see one here one there but not worth mentioning them.
I think they are hating bitcoin because they are experience bad about bitcoin like they seen a ponzi site that so many promising that they can get easy money for investing a lot in ponzi site but the truth ponzi are scam and few weeks or months the site are gone or they are didnt pay for their members.
So they will be angry about what will happen to their money.. so result they are hating bitcoin..
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:46:05 PM

I think they are hating bitcoin because they are experience bad about bitcoin like they seen a ponzi site that so many promising that they can get easy money for investing a lot in ponzi site but the truth ponzi are scam and few weeks or months the site are gone or they are didnt pay for their members.
So they will be angry about what will happen to their money.. so result they are hating bitcoin..

If they have been scammed then its because of those bunch of people who were operating that sites and you cannot blame bitcoin for that as it was an mistake of an individual who invested there.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:13:46 PM

yes it can happen. some people who can not control his emotions could even fall into poverty quickly. they do not have the strength to hold their egos. That's what causes some people to hate bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: