Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
tubexc

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:08:42 PM

"Sometimes you can meet a guy who was scammed in past and now hating bitcoins, but i can't understand people, when they hating currency after theirs own fault."

When a person is caught in a scheme like Terabox cloud mining like I was due to the fact that Bitcoins are untraceable . I think the fault is not that person,  and that there should be regulatory authorities to solve precisely this type of capital theft situations.

Never say this water will not drink  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:35:20 PM

If there are people who lost money gambling or in ponzi schemes, they can't blame Bitcoin for it.
They should be more careful and learn what the real purpose of Bitcoin is.
yeah they should blame themselves why he gamble? and he does not accept their defeat? whereas the risk of gambling is a defeat? but rather, they hate bitcoin

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:20:48 AM

If proper knowledge and features provided to all it will help them to understand better and may interest them as well.

I think people hate bitcoin. because they do not know anything about bitcoin. so they hate bitcoin without any reason. I think it is a strange thing
you are right that there is some people have no knowledge about bitcoin i also think because they hate bitcoin if they get knowledge about bitcoin then i am they love to bitcoin with faithfully.
i agree with , you are right that the lack of knowledge about bitcoin because they hate to bitcoin if they learn about bitcoin then i also hope they will start love to bitcoin.
Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:22:59 PM

Many are now questions about how and where you can spend a bitcoin. Today there are so many services that provide for payment cryptocurrency. To hate bitcoin, one must first get it and use it. But if no one has heard of it, then how can a bad bitcoin applies in this case.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:34:13 PM

If proper knowledge and features provided to all it will help them to understand better and may interest them as well.

I think people hate bitcoin. because they do not know anything about bitcoin. so they hate bitcoin without any reason. I think it is a strange thing
you are right that there is some people have no knowledge about bitcoin i also think because they hate bitcoin if they get knowledge about bitcoin then i am they love to bitcoin with faithfully.
i agree with , you are right that the lack of knowledge about bitcoin because they hate to bitcoin if they learn about bitcoin then i also hope they will start love to bitcoin.

If we want that they should start loving bitcoin then we need to take initiative and show them the benefits attached with bitcoin, and if we succeed then we can expect more users in future.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:28:46 PM

If we want that they should start loving bitcoin then we need to take initiative and show them the benefits attached with bitcoin, and if we succeed then we can expect more users in future.

We can also contribute by warning people from investing to scam and hyip sites and as well as be very vigilant to people that are offering these kind of scams whether here in the forum or in any other venues.. This way, we will help maintain the trust and confidence level of bitcoins to all.
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

people hating bitcoin are ignorants and dont know the advantage of using it while people using bitcoin are much smarter than them as it can be used also in buying physical goods and becoming an extra income. they just know that only fiat are real and not bitcoin .
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:45:46 PM

We can also contribute by warning people from investing to scam and hyip sites and as well as be very vigilant to people that are offering these kind of scams whether here in the forum or in any other venues.. This way, we will help maintain the trust and confidence level of bitcoins to all.

The fact is we don't know who is actually using it outside of this forum, if I come to know that people around me are using it then I will surely tell them where to invest and where to not.
Anemed

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:58:02 PM

people hating bitcoin are ignorants and dont know the advantage of using it while people using bitcoin are much smarter than them as it can be used also in buying physical goods and becoming an extra income. they just know that only fiat are real and not bitcoin .
The awareness of bitcoins advantage may be lacking or any other incidents or binding to their countries rules may lead to avoid using the bitcoins. Many countries are yet to accept bitccoins. So people using bitcoins may tend to avoid using the bitcoins in their countries to avoid legal action.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:00:28 PM

The awareness of bitcoins advantage may be lacking or any other incidents or binding to their countries rules may lead to avoid using the bitcoins. Many countries are yet to accept bitccoins. So people using bitcoins may tend to avoid using the bitcoins in their countries to avoid legal action.

Yeah that can be one reason and people have heard many negative news related to bitcoins that it is used by criminals for illegal activities and that may make people think twice to get into bitcoins.
michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:13:53 PM

Many of them have tried to spread negative news about bitcoin and once it is in low value, they can buy it and wait for it to rise again, so that way they sometimes have some profit, this manipulation occurs in every market worldwide.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:16:06 PM

Many of them have tried to spread negative news about bitcoin and once it is in low value, they can buy it and wait for it to rise again, so that way they sometimes have some profit, this manipulation occurs in every market worldwide.

Yeah people keep on spreading negative news related to bitcoins and people who don't enough knowledge gets panic and sell at lower price and big whales makes best use of it.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:22:30 PM

Yeah people keep on spreading negative news related to bitcoins and people who don't enough knowledge gets panic and sell at lower price and big whales makes best use of it.

Yeah thats their tactics in trading bitcoin, but for me people hate bitcoin because they cant earn in bitcoin, because they can loose more than earning in bitcoin, they know that investing is only way in earning here, investing in hyip is the only one that they knew. How sad it is that few people in my country knows only to invest in hyips. And online marketing.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:28:26 PM

Yeah thats their tactics in trading bitcoin, but for me people hate bitcoin because they cant earn in bitcoin, because they can loose more than earning in bitcoin, they know that investing is only way in earning here, investing in hyip is the only one that they knew. How sad it is that few people in my country knows only to invest in hyips. And online marketing.

If you are just very observant, you can also benefit from these tactics of big whales. When you notice that there are some buzz in the news and in different blog posts, then position yourself to buy when the market is afraid and sell if the market is going greedy. Going with the tide of big whales needs a lot of regular and constant observation in the market.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:34:24 PM

Never thought of it in that way though, but maybe that is right, as you said that this thing occurs almost in every market in the world that people do negative acts for something to lose its value so that they can buy them in a low rate and later on if that rises they can sell them and earn profits.
tubexc

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:40:09 PM

In my land who does negative acts goes
to jail!
Do not keep laughing  Angry
fireball4

Activity: 288

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:40:32 PM

There are a number of reaso s that people hate it .the most common reason is that people lost a lot of money with bitcoin just like a person bought 1bitcoin at the price of 700$ and after a month he see that the price has fallen upto 300$
it is a risk to a person on investing. the trick is to buy at a low price and selling at a high price. bitcoin with people who hate it are people who do not know how to process bitcoin properly.
investing is always a really risky thing in my opinion, you can never be sure whether you will make profit or not and if you dont want to lose then dont invest

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:05:05 PM

In my land who does negative acts goes
to jail!
Do not keep laughing  Angry

Well that is going to be applicable in all countries if you are going to do criminal acts. And if your country is making a law about hating bitcoins. For sure many are going to be in jail and even with just a laugh we will go to jail? I think that is going to be nuts if that is going to happen in your land.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tubexc

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:09:55 PM

boyptc read my previous posts, don't
act donk
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:21:59 PM

I don't hate bitcoin.  I love bitcoins and I don't think anybody will hate bitcoins except PayPal or similar payment processors.  I love it because of its anonymity and I can gamble easily with it. Except rummy,  all other is illegal in my country but because of bitcoins I can play poker. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: