Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2019, 05:03:19 AM *
News: 10th anniversary art contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 491 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 461973 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 4099

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:38:33 PM

Come on slack and ask, I'll support your question. Though because I think there's a somehow more logical explanation than just "stealing" ;-) Why would you steal if you already got millions that you can't sell?

I don't think anybody is suggesting they're literally stealing. But the increased number of masternodes dilutes everyone's share so there is a negative impact. Since there is zero transparency as to where the "promotional" coins come from, where the unsold ICO coins went to, where the ~1 million coins staked from dev/incentive funds went to - the logical explanation would be that the team is using those funds to fill a bunch of masternodes and get ahead in the hyperinflation race.

And yes, they can sell. They sell ION-filled stakers for BTC, and just plain ION (the Coinshift-like "feature" sharkie was shilling just recently) - those coins are probably coming from one of the above since there is no such thing in the whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:22:21 AM

You guys should ask the team a few questions before you go praising Ionomy. Why don't you ask them where all the coins came from to raise the MN count from ~147 all the way up to 226. At 20,000 per MN time 79 new MN's, That would take about 1.58 million ION to make. There wasn't that many available for sale. Looks like the team is making MasterNodes from the premise to make free coins to sell you all for more Bitcoin. What is the response for such an increase in MN's?  Anybody? The whales perhaps can clarify this?  

I apologize if my numbers are a little wrong, I was reading Slack and people were questioning it and of course it wasn't addressed by the team and fizzled out. So where did all those coins come from? Hmmmmmmmm...

Looks like they are finding another way to screw the Ionites while the Ionites make excuses for such a move. It was just to make the network faster or more stable or some BS like that. When in reality they are atealing from you. You will get less stakes as there are 79 new MasterNodes. Pure theft. Honest guys. Invest hard, they're gonna be millionaires!

I asked the question on #general last week, but not in too serious context so got no answer. You cannot conclude directly all those are Ionomy's, but as you say, these coins were not for sale, so most probably are. Makes no sense someone just "had them turned off". But if you look at the number of coins staking, it does not add up either.
There is a total of 1,462,884 ION Staking.

Only thing that would add up is that ALL ionomy's MN's were offline (your est "1.58 million ION") and brought back online.

Come on slack and ask, I'll support your question. Though because I think there's a somehow more logical explanation than just "stealing" ;-) Why would you steal if you already got millions that you can't sell?

Making the network "faster" was another subject, not related to the MN's. Firing up hundreds of wallets seems to make the network more solid. This was an expirement some people joined, and some are still running.

I guess stealing wasn't they right word, my apologies. But suchmoon summed it up. Less rewards for the people that actually paid for their IONs (or as WildShark says, "earned" their IONs). Shady would be a much better word.

I tried to ask questions on Slack and the question either wasn't taken seriously or it got passed up as slack is a shitty communication platform with a bunch of users chatting. An official forum would be nice. Does the team answer questions on the Iontalk forum? If so, I'll pose the question in a civil manner.

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                 
customcontract.network

Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:59:26 AM

You guys should ask the team a few questions before you go praising Ionomy. Why don't you ask them where all the coins came from to raise the MN count from ~147 all the way up to 226. At 20,000 per MN time 79 new MN's, That would take about 1.58 million ION to make. There wasn't that many available for sale. Looks like the team is making MasterNodes from the premise to make free coins to sell you all for more Bitcoin. What is the response for such an increase in MN's?  Anybody? The whales perhaps can clarify this?  

I apologize if my numbers are a little wrong, I was reading Slack and people were questioning it and of course it wasn't addressed by the team and fizzled out. So where did all those coins come from? Hmmmmmmmm...

Looks like they are finding another way to screw the Ionites while the Ionites make excuses for such a move. It was just to make the network faster or more stable or some BS like that. When in reality they are atealing from you. You will get less stakes as there are 79 new MasterNodes. Pure theft. Honest guys. Invest hard, they're gonna be millionaires!

I asked the question on #general last week, but not in too serious context so got no answer. You cannot conclude directly all those are Ionomy's, but as you say, these coins were not for sale, so most probably are. Makes no sense someone just "had them turned off". But if you look at the number of coins staking, it does not add up either.
There is a total of 1,462,884 ION Staking.

Only thing that would add up is that ALL ionomy's MN's were offline (your est "1.58 million ION") and brought back online.

Making the network "faster" was another subject, not related to the MN's. Firing up hundreds of wallets seems to make the network more solid. This was an expirement some people joined, and some are still running.

I guess stealing wasn't they right word, my apologies. But suchmoon summed it up. Less rewards for the people that actually paid for their IONs (or as WildShark says, "earned" their IONs). Shady would be a much better word.

I tried to ask questions on Slack and the question either wasn't taken seriously or it got passed up as slack is a shitty communication platform with a bunch of users chatting. An official forum would be nice. Does the team answer questions on the Iontalk forum? If so, I'll pose the question in a civil manner.

I believe ionomys nodes all went down for a bit right after thanksgiving. Not sure what all it was about but people were staking crazy numbers during this period of a week or so.The difficulty was down so far because the #1&2 addys were offline that alot of masternode owners stopped and started staking as it was more profitable. Then they brought thier nodes back online so im assuming you are talking about that period when you ask. As to your addresses question,well it was brought up on the latest hangout and the team said listing addresses would not be a problem. I too have not seen them yet so Ill keep trying to get the info. I think its important information when customers are competing for the same rewards to know. So we do agree on something.
suchmoon
Legendary

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:41:12 AM

I believe ionomys nodes all went down for a bit right after thanksgiving. Not sure what all it was about but people were staking crazy numbers during this period of a week or so.The difficulty was down so far because the #1&2 addys were offline that alot of masternode owners stopped and started staking as it was more profitable. Then they brought thier nodes back online so im assuming you are talking about that period when you ask. As to your addresses question,well it was brought up on the latest hangout and the team said listing addresses would not be a problem. I too have not seen them yet so Ill keep trying to get the info. I think its important information when customers are competing for the same rewards to know. So we do agree on something.

LOL paycoiners asking questions... this won't end well Grin

Questions about masternodes were brought up months ago on various channels from here to slack and that didn't do anything. Now I see hangouts emerging as THE place to ask questions. Next you'll probably need to drive to Huey's house.

But I do hope you get your answers and I do hope that you know what to ask to get the right ones. Hint: masternode addresses alone won't tell you shit.

WildShark

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 05:25:57 PM

But I do hope you get your answers and I do hope that you know what to ask to get the right ones. Hint: masternode addresses alone won't tell you shit.

Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answers to her latest Ionomy agenda...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 952

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:22:42 PM

Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answers to her latest Ionomy agenda...

Please ignore WildSharks desperate shilling for ION, the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam. Ionomy was designed for one reason only: To get more bitcoins into the wallets of Adam Huey Matlack and his crooks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:50:36 PM

Please consult the pay to be important "whales" for all misinformation about ION. Let them lie to you to get you to buy ION so they can make themselves whole from losing so much with XPY and GAW. The game was supposed to be released at the end of June. 6 month delay should give you an idea what this team and its shills are all about. Please counsult WildShark the whale for all questions you don't want answered.

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

customcontract.network

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 11:42:53 PM

Please counsult WildShark the whale for all questions you don't want answered.[/b]
You don't need to ask the Shark when you can get the information from suchmoon and her Bitcointalk ION FAQ document...

Merry Christmas to ALL in crypto world...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:48:45 PM

Please consult a doctor, whatever you have seems to be getting worse.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:25:38 AM

he thinks hes being smart and trolling. superiority complex. im still waiting for him to explain why he doesnt ask for quarterly and yearly financials. wildshark said any sane investor would look to those but ionomy has none. he goes all quiet and never responds so hes not that clever. he'd address his own statements before attacking others if he desired any credibility. just keep asking him that suchmoon. he'll never answer it because hes gutless.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 06:16:12 PM

Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answers to her latest Ionomy agenda...

rbecause hes gutless.
None of your trash talk affects the Ionomy community... Did you give a friend some IONs for a present??? It is never to late to share some IONs

CryptoBuds
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:42:51 PM

Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answers to her latest Ionomy agenda...

rbecause hes gutless.
None of your trash talk affects the Ionomy community... Did you give a friend some IONs for a present??? It is never to late to share some IONs

So you're not gonna answer the question then? LOL, quite some "whale" you are. All you care about is making yourself whole at other people's expense.

Wow! Such volume. .25BTC. Popular coin I can see.

So, what's the next big promotion for the team to take your BTC?

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

customcontract.network

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:45:17 PM

rbecause hes gutless.

trash talk? didnt you say any sane investor would look to quarterly and yearly financials? as s whale can you please direct me to ionomys lodged financials? they dont appear to have been lodged.
seems i hit a nerve... you cant back your own statements up and ignore the requests. you are untrustable until you can.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:49:17 PM

@cryptobuds

nah wildshark just prefers to cut your response down in quote to what he wants it to sound like. he wont answer it because he knows he was caught out. it shows how one sided his comments are and also what little substance it contains.

he just wants you to buy ion. he'll be your friend and dealer as long as you dont ask questions. more like a jellyfish than shark.... no spine
CryptoBuds
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:04:31 PM

@cryptobuds

nah wildshark just prefers to cut your response down in quote to what he wants it to sound like. he wont answer it because he knows he was caught out. it shows how one sided his comments are and also what little substance it contains.

he just wants you to buy ion. he'll be your friend and dealer as long as you dont ask questions. more like a jellyfish than shark.... no spine

I know. He's just here to shill to make himself whole from not seeing XPY for what it was. He probably had a shit ton of hash points or whatever the fuck Ganza called them.

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

customcontract.network

MentrioTeam

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:05:57 PM

well this is a bit of a mess isn't it, any future plans to fix this?
korvas128

Activity: 1176
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:33:29 PM

well this is a bit of a mess isn't it, any future plans to fix this?

Don't know what you mean ?? please explain

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

Pedal-powered plaguebot

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:55:53 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 04:38:59 PM by suchmoon

rbecause hes gutless.

So you're not gonna answer the question then? LOL, quite some "whale" you are. All you care about is making yourself whole at other people's expense.

Someone crashed the price by 60%+ with about 0.6 BTC worth of ION. Looks like whale founders aren't very optimistic about Gravity's release tomorrow1, otherwise why dump it so desperately?

1 give or take a few weeks for any other unexpected events, such as the New Year.

korvas128

Activity: 1176
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:31:29 PM

rbecause hes gutless.

Someone crashed the price by 60%+ with about 0.6 BTC worth of ION. Looks like whale founders aren't very optimistic about Gravity's release tomorrow1, otherwise why dump it so desperately?

1 give or take a few weeks for any other unexpected events, such as the New Year.

Once again I missed it tried to buy some  Sad best price is.00016498 (15 cents)

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 06:26:41 PM

Release of Crypto Gravity is scheduled for release spring of next year... Gravity is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 491 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.