Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473061 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:27:30 AM

You choose to forget who was plugging XPY. It was GAW miners which at that time when compared to other companies... KNC, Cointerra, etc was a large successful mining operation.
You're lying again, korvas128. GAW was a fraudulent mining operation with photoshopped pictures of their fake ASIC warehouse, and later"Hashlets" that didn't exist. You, WildShark and Matlack shilled for that and for Paycoin.

Franz I'm not telling lies. All I'm doing is like you expressing an opinion

https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/ these are statements of fact

ahh right because my view differs from yours that must mean I'm shilling.... kinda infantile comment dontcha think

GAW was a fraudulent mining operation ....... LOL being able to predict the past WOW I wonder if you can predict last weeks lottery numbers too

no those are statements of opinion of ionomy team. being a team member posting doesnt make it fact unless on that note you want to declare garzas statemements. explain to me how their post is fact!!!

What facts I know corroborate the statements

You tell me what part of the  https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/ is a lie and lets discuss  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:34:07 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 12:34:05 PM by altheshort

i agree korvas that those things they stated are facts but it makes no difference. lets be generous and ignore matlacks personal shilling that lead to people loosing money. they were the devs after the scam and not just customers. they promised things for money. are you saying they take no responsibility for stuff they did and promised?

they took in money and did not complete most of their road-map... beating this dead horse is useless. more pertinent is the question: what makes ion different when the management is the same. we have seen what they have done in a whole year for ion  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes and before that for paycoin (not delivering). pure incompetence at every corner. going as far as dumping the old ion shitcoin clone Grin

PayCoin Foundation Takes Leadership of Coin Development
March 12, 2015
Houston, TX
The PayCoin Foundation would like to formally announce that it has taken responsibility of the development of PayCoin. All future updates of the source code for PayCoin will be released via the Paycoin Foundation Github.
PayCoin has multiple tools at its disposal to help with market growth, stability, security and inflation control. It is very important that these tools are implemented correctly through coin development with flexibility to adapt as the coin grows.
Coin development and paycoin.com are supported by Team PayCoin, a volunteer group formed from within the PayCoin community. In addition to Team PayCoin, the foundation is also actively seeking potential partners to aid in coin development.
Though we are not currently disclosing development plans, we want to make it clear that a fix to the checkpoint error in the current wallet as well as a fix to the blockchain synchronization issue that stalls the updating of the wallet will be our first release.
The PayCoin Foundation has a roadmap for coin development however we feel it is important to hear from the community prior to finalizing any plans. There are multiple items that were discussed with the community through the white paper produced by GAW Miners, LLC. This has formed the understanding of how the community expected PayCoin to work. If this is going to be a community coin, we need to hear from the community. So we are leaving this discussion open for response. Share your thoughts with us at talk.paycoin.com

ps: i remember reading gaws offshore/domestic structuring document prepared by empire legal pllc where paycoin foundation was mentioned but that could be  benign

pps: "Though we are not currently disclosing development plan", kind of like the secret whale plan of ion  Grin

Your mixing 2 separate entities together Mattlack was responsible for XPY.io only, You outline one of the reasons why XPY.io dropped XPY..... no control over a coin that was fundamental to the development of the XPY.io platform. Obviously being the only player that actually tried to work with XPY he had some input into direction, but that's all it was input...... input with no control, the control of the coin was 100% with the XPY dev team.

Your right XPY.io took the money and did not complete the roadmap this is why you had the option to exit with a profit if you owned XBITS or transition your XPY across to ION.  

pps: "Though we are not currently disclosing development plan", kind of like the secret whale plan of ion  Grin

Again totally different http://paycoinfoundation.org/ the fruits of their labor..... Ethereum wallet Huh

Respectfully, Korvas, you are wrong. While you are correct that XPY Dev was (apparently) a separate entity, the Paycoin Foundation was led by Adam Matlack:

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Paycoin-Foundation,-Inc.-832-545-7786

I believe XPY.io was developed in tandem by Matlack et al in 'Team Paycoin' under the Paycoin Foundation umbrella, and obviously eventually span off into Ionomy. I'm not accusing XPY.io/Ionomy of being Garza in disguise, but nevertheless it's important that the facts are straight as this confusing previous structure is where a hell of a lot of rumour and heresay has sprung up from. As an aside, it is curious that you as one of the whales in the Ionomy ecosystem, and a previously large investor in XPY.io, apparently weren't aware of the ins and outs of the old structure.
korvas128

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:35:26 AM

Nothing in that post mentioned GAW or xpy korvas.

But this thing is still connected. The only qualification anyone involved in this seems to have is that they were ripped off by garza and/or gaw, or that they were stupid enough to believe that garza/gaw/target/or anyone would buy xpy for $20 per coin, when that never made a lick of sense. And they also "took over" xpy after garza walked away

This thing started with an exchange of xpy, before an exchange of anything else, and a broken promise to burn those xpy. I don't recall a promise to burn any other funds received in the ico, or mention of that with any of the other coins they will accept in exchange for the premine now. So it is disingenuous to try and put the ion-xpy relationship on the same level as the ion-any other coin relationship, especially since the xpy-ion exchange was a limited time offer that is no longer available, unlike the other coins you mentioned.

Suchmoon's footnote is the link

GAWSOME class action
(Homero Garza throws Stuart Fraser under the bus)
ION: XPY successor. This links into a thread called [ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

The ONLY connection with XPY is that some of the people at ION tried to save XPY and IONOMY offered a transition plan for their XPY customers to convert to ION.

The beauty of hindsight  Smiley You choose to forget who was plugging XPY. It was GAW miners which at that time when compared to other companies... KNC, Cointerra, etc was a large successful mining operation. What's disingenuous is people like you trying to associate ION with Garza when their only crime was to try to save XPY which if successful would have gone some way to help the people Garza had screwed over.

Huey about GAW/Paycoin two years ago:
http://archive.is/pEsCb
Just a costumer, yeah?

Yep just a customer that got screwed for a lot more money that you or I did and tried to do something about it.

does this mean people that trusted huey have huey as a bad actor to thank? should anyone that brings in others have no responsibility in it? if so then any second level mlm operator can plead ignorance. korvas you run one side and cant see any fault on the other. this is blind faith and ignorance.

I don't understand your point please elaborate

korvas128

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:57:49 PM

i agree korvas that those things they stated are facts but it makes no difference. lets be generous and ignore matlacks personal shilling that lead to people loosing money. they were the devs after the scam and not just customers. they promised things for money. are you saying they take no responsibility for stuff they did and promised?

they took in money and did not complete most of their road-map... beating this dead horse is useless. more pertinent is the question: what makes ion different when the management is the same. we have seen what they have done in a whole year for ion  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes and before that for paycoin (not delivering). pure incompetence at every corner. going as far as dumping the old ion shitcoin clone Grin

March 12, 2015
Houston, TX
The PayCoin Foundation would like to formally announce that it has taken responsibility of the development of PayCoin. All future updates of the source code for PayCoin will be released via the Paycoin Foundation Github.
PayCoin has multiple tools at its disposal to help with market growth, stability, security and inflation control. It is very important that these tools are implemented correctly through coin development with flexibility to adapt as the coin grows.
Coin development and paycoin.com are supported by Team PayCoin, a volunteer group formed from within the PayCoin community. In addition to Team PayCoin, the foundation is also actively seeking potential partners to aid in coin development.
Though we are not currently disclosing development plans, we want to make it clear that a fix to the checkpoint error in the current wallet as well as a fix to the blockchain synchronization issue that stalls the updating of the wallet will be our first release.
The PayCoin Foundation has a roadmap for coin development however we feel it is important to hear from the community prior to finalizing any plans. There are multiple items that were discussed with the community through the white paper produced by GAW Miners, LLC. This has formed the understanding of how the community expected PayCoin to work. If this is going to be a community coin, we need to hear from the community. So we are leaving this discussion open for response. Share your thoughts with us at talk.paycoin.com

ps: i remember reading gaws offshore/domestic structuring document prepared by empire legal pllc where paycoin foundation was mentioned but that could be  benign

Your mixing 2 separate entities together Mattlack was responsible for XPY.io only, You outline one of the reasons why XPY.io dropped XPY..... no control over a coin that was fundamental to the development of the XPY.io platform. Obviously being the only player that actually tried to work with XPY he had some input into direction, but that's all it was input...... input with no control, the control of the coin was 100% with the XPY dev team.

Your right XPY.io took the money and did not complete the roadmap this is why you had the option to exit with a profit if you owned XBITS or transition your XPY across to ION.  

Again totally different http://paycoinfoundation.org/ the fruits of their labor..... Ethereum wallet Huh

Respectfully, Korvas, you are wrong. While you are correct that XPY Dev was (apparently) a separate entity, the Paycoin Foundation was led by Adam Matlack:

I believe XPY.io was developed in tandem by Matlack et al under the Paycoin Foundation umbrella, and obviously eventually span off into Ionomy. I'm not accusing XPY.io/Ionomy of being Garza in disguise, but nevertheless it's important that the facts are straight as this confusing previous structure is where a hell of a lot of rumour and heresay has sprung up from. As an aside, its curious that you as one of the whales in the Ionomy ecosystem, and a previously large investor in XPY.io apparently weren't aware of the ins and outs of the old structure.

Your link is access denied so I can't see what you want me too  Sad

I guess the link will show that Adam Mattlack was head of the Paycoin Foundation which I'm aware of.

Just my opinion the collapse of XPY was as we all know a total mess which when you consider what happened is understandable. The only gem in all of this steaming pile of Sh*t Garza left us with was XPY.io.

XPY.io tried to save XPY (a broken coin). Don't forget they tried to work with the XPY dev team for months before the ION announcement but with little to no success.......... the only plus I can think of is scrape address's..... nice but not really a big deal

BTW. I wasn't that big an investor in XPY.io I increased my investment when the transition to ION occurred as I liked the direction ION were headed and was happy with the XPY.io team.

altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:33:35 PM

Your mixing 2 separate entities together Mattlack was responsible for XPY.io only

I guess the link will show that Adam Mattlack was head of the Paycoin Foundation which I'm aware of.

Ok, fine. I suspect my opinion of the value that XPY.io brought differs to yours, but that's fair enough. I'm sure you can appreciate why I was under the impression you were unaware based on the above, though?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

Nothing in that post mentioned GAW or xpy korvas.

But this thing is still connected. The only qualification anyone involved in this seems to have is that they were ripped off by garza and/or gaw, or that they were stupid enough to believe that garza/gaw/target/or anyone would buy xpy for $20 per coin, when that never made a lick of sense. And they also "took over" xpy after garza walked away

This thing started with an exchange of xpy, before an exchange of anything else, and a broken promise to burn those xpy. I don't recall a promise to burn any other funds received in the ico, or mention of that with any of the other coins they will accept in exchange for the premine now. So it is disingenuous to try and put the ion-xpy relationship on the same level as the ion-any other coin relationship, especially since the xpy-ion exchange was a limited time offer that is no longer available, unlike the other coins you mentioned.

Suchmoon's footnote is the link

GAWSOME class action
(Homero Garza throws Stuart Fraser under the bus)
ION: XPY successor. This links into a thread called [ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

The ONLY connection with XPY is that some of the people at ION tried to save XPY and IONOMY offered a transition plan for their XPY customers to convert to ION.

The beauty of hindsight  Smiley You choose to forget who was plugging XPY. It was GAW miners which at that time when compared to other companies... KNC, Cointerra, etc was a large successful mining operation. What's disingenuous is people like you trying to associate ION with Garza when their only crime was to try to save XPY which if successful would have gone some way to help the people Garza had screwed over.

Huey about GAW/Paycoin two years ago:
http://archive.is/pEsCb
Just a costumer, yeah?

Yep just a customer that got screwed for a lot more money that you or I did and tried to do something about it.

Riiight. Just a "customer" who wrote things such as: "I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered"
and: "On a personal note, as I’ve come to know Josh and the GAW family more extensively it has only been made more clear by the day, that they are a unique group of hard working individuals".

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:21:58 PM

March 12, 2015
Houston, TX

I believe XPY.io was developed in tandem by Matlack et al under the Paycoin Foundation umbrella, and obviously eventually span off into Ionomy. I'm not accusing XPY.io/Ionomy of being Garza in disguise, but nevertheless it's important that the facts are straight as this confusing previous structure is where a hell of a lot of rumour and heresay has sprung up from. As an aside, its curious that you as one of the whales in the Ionomy ecosystem, and a previously large investor in XPY.io apparently weren't aware of the ins and outs of the old structure.

Your link is access denied so I can't see what you want me too  Sad

Just my opinion the collapse of XPY was as we all know a total mess which when you consider what happened is understandable. The only gem in all of this steaming pile of Sh*t Garza left us with was XPY.io.

XPY.io tried to save XPY (a broken coin). Don't forget they tried to work with the XPY dev team for months before the ION announcement but with little to no success.......... the only plus I can think of is scrape address's..... nice but not really a big deal

BTW. I wasn't that big an investor in XPY.io I increased my investment when the transition to ION occurred as I liked the direction ION were headed and was happy with the XPY.io team.

ION will never get rid of the Paycoin stench, no matter how often you "rebase" it, rename it and shill for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:46:17 PM

Your mixing 2 separate entities together Mattlack was responsible for XPY.io only

Ok, fine. I suspect my opinion of the value that XPY.io brought differs to yours, but that's fair enough. I'm sure you can appreciate why I was under the impression you were unaware based on the above, though?

Ah I was right with the link No probs  Smiley I can appreciate why you were under that impression so no offence taken.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:19:06 PM

What's mind bloggling is after all these months you still try to link XPY to ION..... your footnote 

Read this .... https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

[ bullshit skipped ]

Please could you either speak with some facts to justify your footnote or change it to better reflect reality  Smiley

What are you on about? My signature? Where it says "XPY successor" and links to a thread that was created BECAUSE SHILLS LIKE YOURSELF COMPLAINED TO MODS ABOUT XPY BEING DISCUSSED HERE?

You can't have it both ways. You didn't want links between ION and XPY to be exposed here so I had to create a separate thread but you can't help yourself and keep bringing it up all the time.

Don't forget to report this post and all your own posts that bring up XPY and are therefore off topic.

And "XPY successor" is the mildest possible characterization of the relationship between the two coins. Ionomy aka xpy.io exchanged (and promised to burn but that's another story) most paycoins into ION, and all xpybits to atoms, so to deny that there was a "swap" is disingenuous at best. Really it's just a blatant lie.

So our scam finally made it to trex huh ?
i'm slight impressed tbh

Bittrex is a pay-to-play exchange. Pay 5 BTC or whatever the price is now and your coin will be listed as long at it passes code review and some other very loose requirements. Even an obvious post-XPY scam like Bitstone was able to get on Bittrex.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 07:56:42 PM

ION 2.0 — Great performance now; great bones for the future

ionomy proudly presents ION 2.0. The coin dev team radically redesigned ION for two reasons. First, we needed a better performing wallet. Second, we’re integrating ionomy.com platform features such as digital assets into the blockchain. We completely rewrote the code for ION. The result is a wallet that is lightweight, fast, and powerful as a foundation for future development. The new features are awesome: •Proof of Stake 4.0 
•InstantX: small transactions confirm immediately via masternode network
•Simultaneous staking and masternode operation from the same address and wallet
•Delta retargeting to smooth out difficulty spikes, averaging 70 second blocks
•Stealth addresses
•Automatic wallet backups
The transition from ION classic to ION 2.0 went according to plan. We recorded a snapshot of the old blockchain and started the ION 2.0 chain. All balances at the time of the snapshot were distributed to the identical addresses on the new chain. Users imported their wallet backups and/or private keys into the update app and picked up exactly where they left off.

ION v2.1.2 – A TESTAMENT TO THE COMMUNITY

When we opened the new 2.0 wallet to a wider audience, we noticed some problems that were not evident on a smaller scale.

The issues galvanized the community. It brought out the best in many members, who came together to scour the code for errors, narrow down the source of the problems, and test solutions. We were reminded yet again why we’re really here – for the community.

The joint efforts of the ionomy coin dev team and the community are already paying off: the wallets are stable and “just work.” Wallets discover connections to the network quickly. Transactions broadcast across the network instantly and confirm in 1 block. Masternodes run reliably. CPU and memory usage is light.

To take advantage of these fixes, update your wallet to the latest version. It not only improves performance and stability, but accelerates transactions for everyone.

Updated Windows, Mac, and Linux QT wallets (v2.1.2 ION) are available for download.

Source code has been updated to:
 Version: v2.1.2 
 Protocol: 95605

We appreciate your patience and support during the update. Should you have any issues with your wallet update you can request technical assistance by emailing ionomy support or posting on the slack channel for #help_and_support. For bug report and wallet feature requests please use the ION github issues page.

Trade ION on Bittrex

ION is now trading on Bittrex!

For the first time, ION is listed on a major exchange. After reviewing the ION 2.0 code and wallet performance, Bittrex gave the listing of ION the green light.

All of us here at ionomy are excited about the recent developments and what they mean for the future. The foundation has been set. Now let’s build the ION economy.

We thank all our supporters, families, and the community for making this adventure possible — and a lot of fun.

Regards,

The ionomy Team 

Copyright © 2017 ionomy, All rights reserved.
 all site users that signed up

Our mailing address is:

ionomy

Global Gateway 8 Rue de la Perle,
Providence, Mahe 
Seychelles

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:09:02 PM

Or you could just post the link instead of spamming a bunch of empty lines:

https://news.ionomy.com/introducing-ion-2-0/

Looks like the new website is up but there is no countdown timer as far as I can see. Gravity is shown as "Beta", and one other game is shown as "Nearing Alpha", which in ionomy world means "we may start working on it if you give us more money and the stars align favorably".

https://ionomy.com/games
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:13:05 PM

Alright this scam coin has picked back up! It was looking rather boring in the past week.
Looks like the 17yo dev stabilized the wallet(s) long enough for Bittrex to accept the pay-to-play donation for its listing.
 Grin  Grin  Grin
The ION team was able to get a new mailing address - Global Gateway 8 Rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahe Seychelles.
I hope the ION team doesn't get confused with all the other scams that use the 'Global Gateway 8 Rue de la Perle' location as well.
The ION should stand out as a unique digital hole to throw your valued assets away.
 Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Alright, we even the korvas shill account pushing a new script of a new/old narrative.
I love how this account now speaks much better english and doesn't ramble in blocks of text now.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ohmahgawd @SuchMoon did you see the new game tease on the ionomy page?
To the Moon...  Cheesy
Other edits were done!

I did enjoy how the buttons to download GRAVITY, doesn't work at all, but activates the cursor change.  Cheesy
The evolving garbage is slightly amusing now once more.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:33:37 PM

Alright this scam coin has picked back up! It was looking rather boring in the past week.
Looks like the 17yo dev stabilized the wallet(s) long enough for Bittrex to accept the pay-to-play donation for its listing.
 Grin  Grin  Grin
The ION team was able to get a new mailing address - Global Gateway 8 Rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahe Seychelles.
I hope the ION team doesn't get confused with all the other scams that use the 'Global Gateway 8 Rue de la Perle' location as well.
The ION should stand out as a unique digital hole to throw your valued assets away.
 Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Alright, we even the korvas shill account pushing a new script of a new/old narrative.
I love how this account now speaks much better english and doesn't ramble in blocks of text now.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ohmahgawd @SuchMoon did you see the new game tease on the ionomy page?
To the Moon...  Cheesy
Other edits were done!

I did enjoy how the buttons to download GRAVITY, doesn't work at all, but activates the cursor change.  Cheesy
The evolving garbage is slightly amusing now once more.

The new site is quite pathetic.

They have this "promo" header with only one item on it (wallet download) but it still slides sideways every few seconds for no reason.

Game links don't work as you mentioned.

"Edgey" is still there despite having been ridiculed for months.

And even though the website redesign was supposedly dependent on Bittrex listing there is no link to Bittrex or mention of it on the site. They do mention it a few clicks away on the news blog but that doesn't link to the actual ION market page either. It's almost as if the whole Bittrex-website-countdown-Gravity "plan" was a load of bullshit.

Gawsome.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:38:24 PM

Latest Version of the ION Wallet

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:18:22 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 10:11:16 PM by CryptoBuds

Latest Version of the ION Wallet

What happened to the 2014 Copyright?

And this is no longer a portion of a DASH clone?

And shouldn't you put the ION devs last on the list as they did the absolute least on the whole project?😜

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 11:03:24 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:29:07 AM by suchmoon

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Of course slackers don't see anything wrong with this "let's do something stupid at the last minute cuz we're brilliant at fucking things up" attitude.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 12:21:44 AM

eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:53:33 AM

hope this dont let me down

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:14:52 AM

hope this dont let me down

soon™  Cheesy

KKopf

Activity: 797
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:56:37 AM

why is yobit on coinmarketcap.com out?

i can not WITHDRAWAL on yobit at days.

what is the problem?
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: