Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 04:29:43 PM

I'm still trying to wrap my head around some other bullshit spotted on slack (sorry, no quote, impossible to find anything there). Basically they were saying that electrons and other off-chain tokens eventually will become "crypto", via sidechains to ION perhaps. Why? Why spend 8+ months developing an API that will have to be replaced with sidechains, surely the "team" of 5-10 full-time employees had the capacity to do it right from the start?
The team is doing it "right" with the limited coin developers that are available  to the project The Ionomy vision is a grand plan and will build over time... The development of the games and development of the coin are two different beast and are occurring at the same time...

@suchmoon Glad to see that you are looking at the project separate to the GAW scam and giving positive criticism for Ionomy! You should provide comment about the excellent customer support that Ionomy staff has been doing for over a year now. What other coins provide this quality service?

You're lying again. I'm not criticizing ionomy, just trying to understand how thoroughly fucked up its "business model" is so I could make fun of whales like you. Nor can I comment on "customer support", what with me not being a bagholder and all.

So the crypto-gaming project has no full-time coin developers, and no full-time game developers. What are those 5-10 people doing then? Clearly not communications if they need to rely on Shark and FrostyCoins to spread the gospel. I can imagine there could be one really slow web developer to take care of the PNGs. That leaves 4-9 people just being nice enough to collect the BTC thrown at them.

Sounds totally legit. Is Gravity still on schedule for today? And when is the next game coming out so that we could experience the full ionomy vision and grand plan?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 05:06:42 PM

You should provide comment about the excellent customer support that Ionomy staff has been doing for over a year now. What other coins provide this quality service?
What "excellent customer support" are you talking about? I went to the Slack channel once and politely asked some honest questions. Ionomy staff - including Huey himself - made jokes about the questions and did not answer one of them. If the Ionomy staff can't even answer questions to someone who could have been a potential customer, how the fuck are the going to provide "excellent" support to a real customer?

The Ionomy customer support provides their excellent service via email. A Top notch customer service team that has been providing service since before the ION ICO...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 05:17:24 PM

. Is Gravity still on schedule for today? And when is the next game coming out so that we could experience the full ionomy vision and grand plan?
How do you know "When Gravity is being released? Are you shaking down or bribing the other Whales to get the date? Other games are in the queue and you should see them shortly after the big release...

It kind of looks like your blowing smoke on when you think you know when the release of Gravity is!!!! What happen to you only reporting the "real" facts/events?

Gravity is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 06:01:03 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:11:05 AM by suchmoon

. Is Gravity still on schedule for today? And when is the next game coming out so that we could experience the full ionomy vision and grand plan?
How do you know "When Gravity is being released? Are you shaking down or bribing the other Whales to get the date? Other games are in the queue and you should see them shortly after the big release...

It kind of looks like your blowing smoke on when you think you know when the release of Gravity is!!!! What happen to you only reporting the "real" facts/events?

Gravity is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

You're lying again. I don't know when Gravity is being released - that's why I keep asking every day. The squiggly thing at the end of a sentence means it's a question.

Also I think you're lying about verification. I don't think Apple or Google consult with Bitcointalk as part of the approval process.

Only two lies in one post, surely you can do better Sharkie. Keep trying.

In other news, a new delay has emerged... because Bittrex.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

There was also a discussion on what "fine" means... it's boring though. Basically the wallet crashing/hanging once in a while is "fine".
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:06:39 AM

So now bittrex is the holdup?

so what happens when/if apple approves the game before then? How can apple have the game already if bittrex is so integral?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:15:41 AM

You're lying again. I don't know when Gravity is being released - that's why I keep asking every day. The squiggly thing at the end of a sentence means it's a question.

Also I think you're lying about verification. I don't think Apple or Google consult with Bitcointalk as part of the approval process.

Gravity will launch when all the wickets are in place for the grand launch. In the meantime consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!! it is good that you have so much interest and concern to monitor the status with your daily questioning of the release date.  Keep up the good work and there will be a position on the Ionomy Team for you!!!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:42:49 AM

so what happens when/if apple approves the game before then? How can apple have the game already if bittrex is so integral?

The developer can set any app release date, it's not automatic when it gets approved. So the way I'm reading it the "team" will set the release date after ION is listed on Bittrex. And I don't think the app is linked to Bittrex in any way, it's just another shitty excuse. They could have done the Bittrex thing months ago.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:35:45 AM

Gravity will launch when all the wickets are in place for the grand launch. In the meantime consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!! it is good that you have so much interest and concern to monitor the status with your daily questioning of the release date.  Keep up the good work and there will be a position on the Ionomy Team for you!!!

Wasn't the grand launch the ICO? Or wasn't that a launch of anything and just a money grab?

And no doubt the team would give suchmoon a position before they would consider a fucked up whale such as yourself. The only reason they tolerate you is because you have given them a bunch of BTC.

WildShark, bringing the meaningless hype front and center yet again. He's been saying that Gravity is imminent for how long now? Does imminent not have an expiration date just like soon doesn't? I realize the team can't come close to keeping a deadline and I understand WildShark is not capable of anything more than shilling, but what I don't understand... what the fuck is the point of the coin itself?!? Still waiting for a valid explanation other than "you just don't understand the Ionomy vision". I completely understand their vision; take as much of your BTC as they possibly can while providing Ganza-esque PNG staler skins.

Question anything and you get verbal diahrea from Mr Coins himself. Why would you not want to invest in this coin?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:08:06 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 04:29:42 PM by WildShark

Gravity will launch when all the wickets are in place for the grand launch. In the meantime consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!! it is good that you have so much interest and concern to monitor the status with your daily questioning of the release date.  Keep up the good work and there will be a position on the Ionomy Team for you!!!

Wasn't the grand launch the ICO? Or wasn't that a launch of anything and just a money grab?

And no doubt the team would give suchmoon a position before they would consider a fucked up whale such as yourself. The only reason they tolerate you is because you have given them a bunch of BTC.

WildShark, bringing the meaningless hype front and center yet again. He's been saying that Gravity is imminent for how long now? Does imminent not have an expiration date just like soon doesn't? I realize the team can't come close to keeping a deadline and I understand WildShark is not capable of anything more than shilling, but what I don't understand... what the fuck is the point of the coin itself?!? Still waiting for a valid explanation other than "you just don't understand the Ionomy vision". I completely understand their vision; take as much of your BTC as they possibly can while providing Ganza-esque PNG staler skins.

Gravity is imminent but is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!

In the meantime Stock up on some IONs and Atoms and  consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:26:51 PM

Gravity is imminent but is being held up from verification due to Bitcointalk Trolls not approving the game!
Stop lying, WildShill.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:46:44 PM

The developer can set any app release date, it's not automatic when it gets approved. So the way I'm reading it the "team" will set the release date after ION is listed on Bittrex. And I don't think the app is linked to Bittrex in any way, it's just another shitty excuse. They could have done the Bittrex thing months ago.

I agree on that. But those "3 hours to 3 days" won't make much of a difference. Don't forget the countdown after bittrex.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:49:29 PM

I agree on that. But those "3 hours to 3 days" won't make much of a difference. Don't forget the countdown after bittrex.
In the meantime Stock up on some IONs and Atoms @ https://ionomy.com/ and  consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:44:59 PM

Of course it won't make any difference, not after 6+ months of delays. It's just funny how last week the excuse was Apple's Christmas break, but now it turns out the app was not ready for a release anyway since it needs to wait for Bittrex + unspecified countdown.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 09:38:47 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 09:51:47 PM by WildShark

Of course it won't make any difference, not after 6+ months of delays. It's just funny how last week the excuse was Apple's Christmas break, but now it turns out the app was not ready for a release anyway since it needs to wait for Bittrex + unspecified countdown.
@suchmoon & BCT Trolls, There is a plan in in effect that you don't know about that will coordinate the grand opening when all the wicket are in place...watch for the countdown to begin soom... Current Launch vent timer is at 7 days and holding!!!
In the meantime Stock up on some IONs and Atoms @ https://ionomy.com/ and  consult suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the "real" answers to Ionomy's vision/plan!!

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:49:38 PM

According to your "daily slack summary" - got this from others:

- The countdown will be 7 days, starting with Bittrex. This is to spread the news.

- The "delays" were about adding features, which last two were "Facebook integration" and "tutorial".

- Meanwhile Apple did accept Crypto Gravity in its store and Ionomy can schedule it for release. An update has been submitted to add "tutorial" feature.

- Another game is narrowing down to alpha stage. No deadline indicated.

- "Fork" is scheduled for about Feb. This is a rough indication.

- A new testnet wallet has been released, I guess this cycle will continue for some time. Development continious on private repository. Releases will be public. Probably efforts will be made to open up to the open source community again.

- The "red vs green" game will end on Jan 1st.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 09:56:25 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:12:25 AM by suchmoon

There is a plan in in effect that you don't know about that will coordinate the grand opening when all the wicket are in place...

So which is it, a plan I don't know about, or all answers in my FAQ?

You appear have tangled yourself up in your lies Sharkie. And WTF is a wicket? Please post a definition from your secret whale dictionary because the human one doesn't work.

- The countdown will be 7 days, starting with Bittrex. This is to spread the news.

- The "delays" were about adding features, which last two were "Facebook integration" and "tutorial".

- Meanwhile Apple did accept Crypto Gravity in its store and Ionomy can schedule it for release. An update has been submitted to add "tutorial" feature.

- A new testnet wallet has been released, I guess this cycle will continue for some time. Development continious on private repository. Releases will be public. Probably efforts will be made to open up to the open source community again.

Thank you, that's more than I could figure out lurking there. Don't tell Shark though, he might stop worshiping my FAQ.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 10:17:04 PM

The countdown week will be named "Suchmoon week" for all the effort by her to inform the crypto community of the Ionomy vision that is about to hit big!!!TO THE MOON!!!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:47:10 AM

The countdown week will be named "Suchmoon week" for all the effort by her to inform the crypto community of the Ionomy vision that is about to hit big!!!TO THE MOON!!!

You are a complete joke. You do realize that you are more harmful to your precious Ionomy than all the BCT "trolls" times 1000. If you were smart, you'd either shut your mouth or try to act professional as you are a whale. Do Ionomy whales not have a code of conduct they have to adhere to? If not, even more proof that they just wanted your BTC. If they truly cared they wouldn't let you run your mouth like a babbling idiot while telling people how important you are cause you are a whale.

But please, carry on. You're making it a hit!

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:49:10 AM

No, thanks, I will not "stock up" on your worthless scamcoin.
You should really talk to a psychotherapist, WildShill. Your obsession with suchmoon is unhealthy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:04:28 AM

No, thanks, I will not "stock up" on your worthless scamcoin.
You should really talk to a psychotherapist, WildShill. Your obsession with suchmoon is unhealthy.

I hope you never buying a single ION is a promise  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: