Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:10:02 AM

Let's roll with your theory that he was 100% innocent in the GAW fiasco.

He was too stupid to stop himself from losing money in an obvious scam.

Then his next venture, xpy.io was an abject failure (as they have completely abandoned it and moved on to something else.

Why are you so excited to join his team?

Falling for a scam doesn't mean you don't have a mind for business. 
I'm not a part of the team, just a small time investor.
I think it has the potential to bring in users that aren't even aware of crypto.
Make some addictive mainstream type games in which users can export/import assets. 
It's a great idea if executed properly.

The business plan hasn't been released and will better explain/answer a lot of questions that have been asked, in regards to how it will be successful.

I'm not gonna be as nice as Phildo and will just say that you're full of shit. Nice try avoiding to address the xpy.io failure. Matlack and Co were told by many, repeatedly, that trying to rescue XPY is a wasted effort yet he chose to do it and drag a bunch of other lunatics with him. A year later he's now blaming some bad guys (XPY devs, which as it turns out are completely unrelated to Matlack's gang - where was that vital information a year ago?) and wants you to give him more money. I mean - feel free to do that, just let us LOL at the "great idea".

You throw accusations with little to no evidence, constantly, I think you are projecting.

Is anyone else still not convinced this is obviously a team member who is shilling?  Wink

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:17:08 AM

Then his next venture, xpy.io was an abject failure (as they have completely abandoned it and moved on to something else.

I think it has the potential to bring in users that aren't even aware of crypto.
Make some addictive mainstream type games in which users can export/import assets. 

The business plan hasn't been released and will better explain/answer a lot of questions that have been asked, in regards to how it will be successful.

I'm not gonna be as nice as Phildo and will just say that you're full of shit. Nice try avoiding to address the xpy.io failure. Matlack and Co were told by many, repeatedly, that trying to rescue XPY is a wasted effort yet he chose to do it and drag a bunch of other lunatics with him. A year later he's now blaming some bad guys (XPY devs, which as it turns out are completely unrelated to Matlack's gang - where was that vital information a year ago?) and wants you to give him more money. I mean - feel free to do that, just let us LOL at the "great idea".

You throw accusations with little to no evidence, constantly, I think you are projecting.

Which part are you disputing? Was xpy.io a failure? Was Matlack told that rescuing XPY will fail? Is he now blaming XPY devs for the failure? What exactly are those "accusations with little to no evidence"? Let me know and I'll dig up some links.
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:38:17 AM

any bounties heree...Huh
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:13:59 AM

Also worth an email to Kathleen Shields at the SEC to let them know they'll have a new criminal to go after once they're done with Homero Garza.

shieldska@sec.gov
So Ion creates an ICO and you are going to report Matlack to the SEC? Bahahahaha, your credibility has reached zero.

You say "Ion" as if it's some legitimate, respected company. It's just rebranded paycoin scam led by Homero Garza's best bud Adam. Go ahead and be blinded by your greed. Why don't you just give Matlack a bag of cash and walk away, it will be easier on all involved. Are you retarded?

Ps. I spent almost 2 years trying to convince morons like you that Garza was a scammer. Who the fuck are you?

The way you communicate really should give you a clue as to why absolutely nobody listens to you.

Hey that's cool. You didn't want to listen when we were stating the obvious about GAW/Paycoin, so you elected to light $150,000+ on fire. Must be nice to have that much $ to throw around. Go back to playing with your monopoly money then. Don't come crying back here when the "haxxors" strike ionomy's "cold" wallet, and all your money is gone. You read here first, Coins.

I'm only interested in facts. I don't recommend anyone invests if they have any doubts.

This time around i'm doing my own research. Listening to other people was a shortcut i've taken before that has cost me dearly.

I'm here to see how this goes. It's an interesting concept although it's also an ambitious project.

How efficient the ICO funds are used and how the plan is executed is going to be key.

Serious question: Why would you even consider giving a red cent to someone like Adam Matlack, who has proven ties to an enormous scam? What amount of research could you do that would convince you that this is legitimate? Do you honestly think that Adam was completely unaware of the scam that was being orchestrated by Garza? Do you believe that his hands are clean?

I'm honestly curious.

Hundreds of us have proven ties to that XPY scam. It's doesn't make us scammers.

Just don't invest anything. Sit and watch. Don't get all twitchy trying to save the world. You will fail.

Sit and watch or come up with some facts that are not simple suppositions.

That's a strawman. He wasn't just some investor who tossed a hundred bucks at Garza to buy a hashtardlet. Matlack was one of the 10 or so main people orchestrating GAW Miners and paycoin from the start. There's your fact. If you want to wait for ironclad proof that ionomy is a scam... well that will be once Adam has already absconded with your money and fled to Dubai to spend your cash and preach the word of Jesus to some new disciples.

How about we take 2 trains of thought

1) He was with garza in the orchestration or if not orchestrating in some capacity new it was bs but rode it because he made some sort of money

2) He's unaware. However this makes him completely stupid and irresponsible and not someone you would want to be part of a core project. He couldn't spot garza so his future faith is just as bad knowing he'll fuck something up due to being "unaware" of shit happening.

Both are valid points and both are red flags.

Now onto ICO's. They are bullshit.
If adam matlack is such a great guy and so invested as per the other people then why can't they go find an angel investor? Answer is its easier to milk $100 out of 1000 sheep than it is to convince one $100,000 whale. Crowdsourcing is a joke and its the turn to thing to get money without any single responsibility being had.

Mr coins think about it. If ionomy fails adam and co lose nothing. All you morons investing do. They are playing with your money. If adam and co had to put up $100k each of their own money this wouldn't be happening. They have nothing to lose... in fact each attempt they do is you funding them in a job for 12 months at a time.

Ask adam and the core to put something of their own up as collateral incase shit goes wrong. Then we'll see how much they believe in their vision. Their whitepaper is bullshit. I can go do one up now with my vision... they call these people like adam the "ideas man". He's the moron of every IT project... he has no skills but has "the vision" that he wants everyone to work to. Adam has no value in anything other than a potential profit.. o fuck me he seems like a nice guy.. there is millions of them in the world.... grow up.

Stop and think for once. If you were making a project you wanted to succeed with YOUR OWN MONEY would you just do a white paper and ask bounties etc knowing your investment is ticking down every day? There is none of their skin in the game... no $$$$ they cloned a source did an xpy swap have a premine they pay themselves with and hope it goes to whatever value even 1 satoshi cause its free printed money.

Read what i just stated carefully... its actually constructive and valid points. Ask yourself what they have to lose from this and if you can't come up with a money sum that gives them any kind of detriment to themselves financially then you should rethink your position.

The reason they have you all on this is xpy was a scam... sure if your scam coins are worth 0 and someone offers you something im sure it seems like a good thing. But.... is it? If you come out ahead from it but 10 more people fall in the next scam really is that ethical OR something you want to stand by? Me? fuck that im trying to save some people from these terrible assholes.

Here's the next thing you can address. If they believe so much in their vision and detested bitcointalk but post an announcement here.... answer the follwing
1) why the new ionomy account without referencing who uses it? Its a generic unknown linked person account so no accountability
2) where is matlack using his own name to talk here if he so believes in this project. Is he that scared or not believing enough to talk with people here regardless of opinion they give? If thats the case i consider him a poor ass member of the team. Can't even face the crowd... a coward of his own conviction.
3) the other members? where are their accounts here and identifying themselves.. same question do they NOT believe in thier project? Will they not stand to answer and have the likes of you and others do it for them? Wow a slack channel a den for our exclusive already believers... we come to btctalk to just get more people in but won't address questions.

The above are valid whether you agree or not. So... bring matlack and the team over to identify themselves and ANSWER everything without dancing around.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:30:40 AM

ionomy.com is registered in Singapore, as you may already know, Singapore does not regulate virtual currency at the moment.
Ref: http://www.mas.gov.sg/moneysense/understanding-financial-products/investments/consumer-alerts/virtual-currencies.aspx

How would this impact people from a legal perspective if they had reason to feel they'd been wronged?

Why did you pick Singapore?

This is something you should consult with a local lawyer in your country before you make any investment.

We view Singapore as a good place to launch new cyrptocurrency start up, and we were drawn to it because of go coins success being based out of Singapore as well.

So what you are saying and recommending is that all potential investors pay a lawyer possibly $1000 to make sure you are legit. I think thats good advice. Can you please put that on ionomy.com? And the first topic here. Because you seem completely legit and want nobody to lose after josh garza scam. I think its right that if you give this advice you should also make it clear in your main topic and site. That is unless you don't want people to go to lawyers first? I'll take the fact you don't post this warning on your post and site that you do want people to invest without advice first.

Also... who are you. Don't give me this multiple people use the account thing. If thats the case identify yourself and all users of this ionomy account. If you are changed and transparent you will have no issue. I suggest each reply also you end with a -name... e.g. -adam matlack to show that you are posting as ionomy on behalf of adam matlack. Its how it works with send on behalf in email. Surely you are new and transparent and honest now and can do at least that? yes/no?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:34:49 AM

via http://www.ionomy.com/news

ionomy.com platform opens April 25th
ionomy.com is proud to announce that the launch of full ionomy.com platform is on April 25th. Registered users will now be able to access offerings including an online BTC wallet, Stakers, and Atoms Auctions.

All users will now be able to fully manage their accounts, including 2fa options and password management. Additionally, the new staking interface will show a user their current active stakers, the options enabled for each staker, and the current balance and time remaining.

The wallets on the platform are also now fully functional and live. Currently BTC is the primary option. Users are able to send and receive, as well as purchase subscriptions and participate in Atoms auctions. The ION/BTC exchange pairing will be live at the completion of the ICO on May 16.

As we enter the third week of the ICO, we would like to invite all of our users to come explore the new ionomy.com platform and learn more about the ionomy.

Ionomy Admin | 21st April, 2016

wow fuck me im in... its like zen market all over again where i can click the red rocket. Only this time im sure i'll be clicking an electron or some shit to supercharge the nucleus of my ion staker. Did Moe Jordica help on this as CTO?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:39:27 AM

This Definitely looks like a paycoin resurrection. lmfao similar terms, similar design etc..

The worst thing is it is the exact same team? This is complete insanity.

@ICOcountdown.com Insanity is listening to facts from a website that just registered this month under a hidden identity. WOW, so you can call this ico a scam (on that absolute shit website btw)? Please tell us all how you came to be so great at judging whether an ICO is a scam or not since you have not one once of credibility? Huh

Please tell me how a 1 post user with the name Rick_James that seems made up from 2 common names and no history to ion / xpy or being against it can be a voice of authority. How about you piss off and provide some real counter other than trying to discredit someone that is in agreeance with the majority with some lame attempt to discredit them. How about you show some proof of ionomy claims rather than the usual political bullshit of trying to discredit the other side. Showing proof of the ion team beats discrediting others you know?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:45:14 AM

@icocountdown.com
You should get your fact right if you want a successful website, you have several errors in this post:

Matlack was an investor that lost money with XPY and tried to redeem it with XPY.IO.

Your bitcoin magazine reference actually stated that Matlack was at odds with Garza and declared its independence from GAW.  Also no evidence of Matlack scamming anyone.

Your second reference doesn't mention Matlack at all.

Your third is a forum in which they call Matlack a scammer but also provide no evidence.

Basically your references prove that Paycoin was a scam, most already know this.  You show no evidence as to how Matlack was a part of the scam.

Clearly cloned software from Darkcoin(DASH) (they marked Eduffield developer of DASH and masternodes in the whitepaper.) If there is any software at all.

Reference: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper

Actually it uses Blackcoin (POS 3.0) with Dash Masternodes incorporated.  

Shocking similarities between paycoin and this coin including

Huge pre-mine (5.9 Million out of 10.9 million supply) — Giving control of highest paying masternodes to them in the network.

Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2r4gck/gaw_miners_liars_frauds_a_brief_recap_of_what_we/

Reference: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper

Masternodes = Prime Controllers.(In this case anyway).
Reference: http://coinjournal.net/former-paycoin-developer-joe-mordica-speaks-about-gaws-power-bill-and-prime-controller-issue/

The premine is laid out in detail here and is not as you describe: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper#coin-overview

•  Initial coin supply: 10,900,000 IONs
•   5 million IONs will be available through the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in exchange for BTC and a wide selection of other cryptocurrencies.
•   3.4 million IONs are allocated to ionomy.com and shall be distributed as structured incentives to gamers through the gaming applications designed by ionomy.com.
•   2.5 million IONs are reserved to pay bounties for coin development.

Paycoin had a dynamic percent return which could be changed at any time and had compounding returns.  

Ion will have a static return which is described here: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper#staking-wallets
And here: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper#masternodes

Maternodes won’t have a compound interest rate as it will have to remain a 20,000 block to remain a Masternode.

Oh god I'm having flashbacks, feels like 2014 all over again. This is the same shit that the hashtards said about GAW/paycoin.

Truly enlightening response, has graphics and insults...
I guess we will see then, obviously you think its a scam, I dont.  Time will tell.

What are you like fucking 6 years old.. you don't think it i do so we'll just see *pokes tongue out.

Provide some fucking proof of your conviction if you believe it. Not just you think no i think yes so na na na na n na we'll see.
God all these 1-10 post accounts showing bullshit. Its clear to see you are all coming from either
a) xpytalk, hashtalk whateverthefucktalk.com
b) paid shills from some service that sells positive comments

if thats not the case stop hiding tell us who is behind the account linking to your hashtalk name etc. If you say im x and new then fuck me you aren't qualified to comment due to not being involved or experiencing the scam as it unfolded.

Retort?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:51:14 AM

Is anyone else still not convinced this is obviously a team member who is shilling?  Wink

durrrrrr i concur Smiley If he's not team why else the fuck would he say

Quote from: dumbshit
You will be able to on Monday when more of the platform is released.

He's clearly invested in their dates and times and know how of the inner circle so clearly a team member. Its hilarious. They could come as themselves and hold at least some ethical debate answer but still they choose to use new fake accounts. Much like the garza times... they haven't learnt. As if they are dumb enough to think others would believe they are the next industry breakthrough and have zealots that crazy.

Adam your a fuckin idiot Smiley grow up. If these are your team mates tell them to pull themselves in line. If its you well the devil has an appointment for you at 3pm to shove a pineapple up your ass... leaf side first.
ionomy (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:58:53 AM

The ION source code has not been released yet, how do you know its similar to any coin out there?

Again, we are only answering to REAL questions, thanks.

How are you going to work around Google Play and iTunes TOS explicitly forbidding third party payments in mobile games?

That's a great question, but where did we specifically say we will be a third party payment processor on the google play or itunes? We are aware of Apple and Google ToS and there are a few ways that we can avoid breaking it.

For example, you are allowed to unify balances between multi web/android/ios apps so a user has one account per all devices and can use his credits/tokens/balances on any of them.
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:01:05 AM

Also worth an email to Kathleen Shields at the SEC to let them know they'll have a new criminal to go after once they're done with Homero Garza.

shieldska@sec.gov
So Ion creates an ICO and you are going to report Matlack to the SEC? Bahahahaha, your credibility has reached zero.

You say "Ion" as if it's some legitimate, respected company. It's just rebranded paycoin scam led by Homero Garza's best bud Adam. Go ahead and be blinded by your greed. Why don't you just give Matlack a bag of cash and walk away, it will be easier on all involved. Are you retarded?

Ps. I spent almost 2 years trying to convince morons like you that Garza was a scammer. Who the fuck are you?

The way you communicate really should give you a clue as to why absolutely nobody listens to you.

I'm open to all reasonable discussion.

I will try to keep this to your ridiculous definition of "reasonable" in hopes you or someone else can learn something and save some money in the future.

Your definition of reasonable appears to be foolish, and your decision to only listen to and/or communicate with people who fit into that definition has already cost you a boatload of money, and it apears it will do that again in the future.

If Person A says he will sell this thing to you for $4 and then buy it back from you for $20 in 2 months, and Person B says, "that makes no fucking sense, stop being an asshole scammer," although Person B used some colorful language, his statement was much more reasonable than person A's, because it had some basis of reality on this planet. You listened to Person A, and lost money before, so sticking to that idea doesn't seem that great.

Stop worrying about HOW people communicate, and listen to what they are actually saying. Conmen always appear "reasonable" until they are running with your money. Sticking with the people that were heavily involved in GAW with Garza (when it was a complete scam) or after Garza (when it was completely hopeless and a waste of time, unless they were just plotting to rob everyone with something else later) seems insane to me.

Again, people involved with GAW were either involved in the scam and too stupid to see it was a scam, I"m not sure who falls into which group, but I'm not going to touch anything involving either in the future.

Some people just call everything a scam. In crypto you can be sure that even the most stupid people will be right some of the time.

This is why facts / evidence to back up claims is required. When you separate ego from facts you are left with reasonable discussion.

No coin has ever been launched that wasn't called a scam.

How you communicate means everything - especially if you want people to listen.
g-0-d

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:03:56 AM

The ION source code has not been released yet, how do you know its similar to any coin out there?

How are you going to work around Google Play and iTunes TOS explicitly forbidding third party payments in mobile games?

Raising 125k from xpy.io to build a platform is now a failure? I'd take failure every day of the week then Cheesy
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:05:06 AM

All details are publicly available in Singapore just like any other company, ionomy.com does not use any third party agents if that's that you're suggesting.

I'm not suggesting anything, just asking questions...

What name is the company registered under?

I believe Ionomy PTE as per our terms of service https://www.ionomy.com/terms-service

Could you provide me with a better resource than this one, as I tried Ionomy, Ionomy.com, Ionomy PTE & Ionomy PTE Services & it's returning no results

https://www.sgpbusiness.com/search

I am getting someone to look into this for you, will post back once i have a response

Cheers, I tried this one too with no success:

https://www.tis.bizfile.gov.sg/ngbtisinternet/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pages/TransactionMain.jspx?selectedETransId=dirSearch#%40%3FselectedETransId%3DdirSearch%26_adf.ctrl-state%3Dkkh6ir2d7_9

So that's three, to date, inc:

https://www.acra.gov.sg/home/

&

I'm surprised it's taken this long to come back with an answer as to exactly where we can find details about the companies official registration.

We should be able to view these details online and the names of the people who own the company should be available as well, definitely before you come to a forum and start asking people for money.

Okay, it's been 12 hours, don't think I'm going away with this question.

You claim to have formed a company in Singapore, yet I've found no evidence, I've asked you to provide some you've said you'll get back to me.

How hard is it to come up with a registered company name, number & link to online resource proving those details?

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:06:03 AM

That's a great question, but where did we specifically say we will be a third party payment processor on the google play or itunes? We are aware of Apple and Google ToS and there are a few ways that we can avoid breaking it.

For example, you are allowed to unify balances between multi web/android/ios apps so a user has one account per all devices and can use his credits/tokens/balances on any of them.

You didn't answer his question. So how are you actually going to do it. I'll add an addition as apple want to keep their financial control of their ecosystem. When they plug that hole how are you going to ensure it continues? Since you seem to doing it under handedly?

Second question and i doubt you will answer this but i'll keep repeating and posting it until you do.

1) WHO are you? I.e. you are posting as ionomy but who are you behind that handle. Failure to state this means you are hiding and not wanting to be transparent as ion states since you are moving on from the garza bad times. So again. WHO ARE YOU?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:07:00 AM

Raising 125k from xpy.io to build a platform is now a failure? I'd take failure every day of the week then Cheesy

and another 1 post account... who are you really and where do you come from and you interest in ion? Background tells all.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:09:36 AM

All details are publicly available in Singapore just like any other company, ionomy.com does not use any third party agents if that's that you're suggesting.

I'm not suggesting anything, just asking questions...

What name is the company registered under?

I believe Ionomy PTE as per our terms of service https://www.ionomy.com/terms-service

Could you provide me with a better resource than this one, as I tried Ionomy, Ionomy.com, Ionomy PTE & Ionomy PTE Services & it's returning no results

I am getting someone to look into this for you, will post back once i have a response

Cheers, I tried this one too with no success:

https://www.tis.bizfile.gov.sg/ngbtisinternet/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pages/TransactionMain.jspx?selectedETransId=dirSearch#%40%3FselectedETransId%3DdirSearch%26_adf.ctrl-state%3Dkkh6ir2d7_9

So that's three, to date, inc:

https://www.acra.gov.sg/home/

&

I'm surprised it's taken this long to come back with an answer as to exactly where we can find details about the companies official registration.

We should be able to view these details online and the names of the people who own the company should be available as well, definitely before you come to a forum and start asking people for money.

Okay, it's been 12 hours, don't think I'm going away with this question.

You claim to have formed a company in Singapore, yet I've found no evidence, I've asked you to provide some you've said you'll get back to me.

How hard is it to come up with a registered company name, number & link to online resource proving those details?

I'll second this... i guess they thought replying and saying i'll look into this and get back to you was sufficient an answer. Seems unprepared for a team dedicated to their project... you think each team member would have this on hand... maybe they don't which means they are just as setup and gullible for the next scam. Only this time it won't be garza scammed me i was innocent it'll be matlack scammed me i was innocent? h,mmm? Whats the hold up for a simple link? Surely you know who regiestered it ionomy? maybe you could slack them to get the info?
g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:10:37 AM

and another 1 post account... who are you really and where do you come from and you interest in ion? Background tells all.

lol don't get me wrong i am not investing in ION nor i invested in XPY thnx to the btctalk post just found it funny that people don't read facts Wink
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:10:50 AM

1) WHO are you? I.e. you are posting as ionomy but who are you behind that handle. Failure to state this means you are hiding and not wanting to be transparent as ion states since you are moving on from the garza bad times. So again. WHO ARE YOU?

Unfortunately it seems there is no escaping the Garza days.

I read Ionomy is going to be added to the GAW thread so it's all now going to be more of the same.

Two sides. One calling scam, one saying not. Same people, same war.

It's a shame as it won't be effective for anything and will just cause many people to tune out of the ongoing argument.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:14:15 AM

Unfortunately it seems there is no escaping the Garza days.

I read Ionomy is going to be added to the GAW thread so it's all now going to be more of the same.

Two sides. One calling scam, one saying not. Same people, same war.

It's a shame as it won't be effective for anything and will just cause many people to tune out of the ongoing argument.

If it's genuine then they can come up with a registered company number, link to online resource proving it and a list of the founding members & board, surely?

g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:23:18 AM

https://i.imgur.com/zYHsZTE.png

wow i love all these charts so colorful and interesting and so much information i can't believe how much growth the gaming industry will experience so exciting

shame there isn't a single goddamn mention of ION or general crypto integration in videogames...let alone how this horrid excuse for a scam-coin even pretends to be of any practical value in the mobile gaming industry.

at least your website looks cool...but what the hell is going on in the animation?  All I'm seeing is a kid with ADHD holding an iphone.  What's up with all the unrelated graphics...why is he dying in space?  WHY ARE THERE OPEN CONTAINERS FILLED WITH CHEMICALS SITTING UNDER A DARTBOARD AND OVER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ELECTRONICS?  Why is there a shadow covering half of his body - does that represent his crippling depression/schizophrenia?

The longer I look, the more doubtful I am of this entire 'ICO'....

Their website looking cool isn't hard. Its bootstrap with a theme. I haven't looked at the source but i suspect its a theme from themeforest with an author that charges the usual rate of per site around $20 to use the theme. bitlend.io used oneui a good theme template thats $23. It is very very very easy to make a professional looking clean site nowadays so i wouldn't take that as meaning competency.

I suspect if you search theme forest you will find this exact rocket ship animation. They have done some artwork modifications to include the bitcoin symbol on the cup and the ion icon on his shirt... it'll be a modified purchase.

FYI, If you looked at the source code you would see this is a custom made site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: