Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
g-0-d

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:31:26 AM

How much longer do we have to wait for information that should only take 5 minutes to get? Please answer the business registration questions. The fact it has been over 15 hours and the information STILL hasn't been provided screams SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, RUN, RUN, RUN.

lol yup seems like they are avoiding the company info questions, but then again no other ICO coins had any companies setup so lets see if they actually did

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:31:54 AM

Let's roll with your theory that he was 100% innocent in the GAW fiasco.

He was too stupid to stop himself from losing money in an obvious scam.

Then his next venture, xpy.io was an abject failure (as they have completely abandoned it and moved on to something else.

Why are you so excited to join his team?

Falling for a scam doesn't mean you don't have a mind for business. 
I'm not a part of the team, just a small time investor.
I think it has the potential to bring in users that aren't even aware of crypto.
Make some addictive mainstream type games in which users can export/import assets. 
It's a great idea if executed properly.

The business plan hasn't been released and will better explain/answer a lot of questions that have been asked, in regards to how it will be successful.

I'm not gonna be as nice as Phildo and will just say that you're full of shit. Nice try avoiding to address the xpy.io failure. Matlack and Co were told by many, repeatedly, that trying to rescue XPY is a wasted effort yet he chose to do it and drag a bunch of other lunatics with him. A year later he's now blaming some bad guys (XPY devs, which as it turns out are completely unrelated to Matlack's gang - where was that vital information a year ago?) and wants you to give him more money. I mean - feel free to do that, just let us LOL at the "great idea".

The ION source code has not been released yet, how do you know its similar to any coin out there?

Again, we are only answering to REAL questions, thanks.

How are you going to work around Google Play and iTunes TOS explicitly forbidding third party payments in mobile games?

Raising 125k from xpy.io to build a platform is now a failure? I'd take failure every day of the week then Cheesy

Fuck off, paid shill account. How much did you get paid for this display of stunning intelligence?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Cayuga

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:54:16 AM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/04/22/steam-bitcoin-integration-rumor/

Wow, they are going to integrate BTC into a gaming platform? Must be scam Wink
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:59:02 AM

Off topic.

On topic, it's now over 17 hours since they were asked to provide evidence that they really have formed a company based in Singapore, and still there's nothing but silence on that front...

ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:05:57 PM

Wow, a multibillion dollar trusted gaming company vs. a two-bit company led by someone linked to a $10 million ponzi scheme. Really comparing apples to apples there, chief!

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:23:26 PM

Wow, a multibillion dollar trusted gaming company vs. a two-bit company led by someone linked to a $10 million ponzi scheme. Really comparing apples to apples there, chief!

Every "multibillion dollar trusted gaming company" began as an idea.
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 12:28:30 PM

Off topic.

On topic, it's now over 17 hours since they were asked to provide evidence that they really have formed a company based in Singapore, and still there's nothing but silence on that front...

It says this in the ANN:

"****Note**** This is an announcement thread only. It may or may not be monitored by the ionomy.com team. If you would like to discuss ion, ionomy.com, or talk directly to the team and developers to call them scammers, please join us on our slack channel. Automatic invites are available at slack.ionomy.com, or by contacting us at support.ionomy.com****NOTE****"

So I wouldn't hold your breath for responses here. Head over to Slack if you want to engage them in real time.

http://slack.ionomy.com
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:43:21 PM

Also worth an email to Kathleen Shields at the SEC to let them know they'll have a new criminal to go after once they're done with Homero Garza.

shieldska@sec.gov
So Ion creates an ICO and you are going to report Matlack to the SEC? Bahahahaha, your credibility has reached zero.

You say "Ion" as if it's some legitimate, respected company. It's just rebranded paycoin scam led by Homero Garza's best bud Adam. Go ahead and be blinded by your greed. Why don't you just give Matlack a bag of cash and walk away, it will be easier on all involved. Are you retarded?

Ps. I spent almost 2 years trying to convince morons like you that Garza was a scammer. Who the fuck are you?

The way you communicate really should give you a clue as to why absolutely nobody listens to you.

I'm open to all reasonable discussion.

I will try to keep this to your ridiculous definition of "reasonable" in hopes you or someone else can learn something and save some money in the future.

Your definition of reasonable appears to be foolish, and your decision to only listen to and/or communicate with people who fit into that definition has already cost you a boatload of money, and it apears it will do that again in the future.

If Person A says he will sell this thing to you for $4 and then buy it back from you for $20 in 2 months, and Person B says, "that makes no fucking sense, stop being an asshole scammer," although Person B used some colorful language, his statement was much more reasonable than person A's, because it had some basis of reality on this planet. You listened to Person A, and lost money before, so sticking to that idea doesn't seem that great.

Stop worrying about HOW people communicate, and listen to what they are actually saying. Conmen always appear "reasonable" until they are running with your money. Sticking with the people that were heavily involved in GAW with Garza (when it was a complete scam) or after Garza (when it was completely hopeless and a waste of time, unless they were just plotting to rob everyone with something else later) seems insane to me.

Again, people involved with GAW were either involved in the scam and too stupid to see it was a scam, I"m not sure who falls into which group, but I'm not going to touch anything involving either in the future.

Some people just call everything a scam. In crypto you can be sure that even the most stupid people will be right some of the time.

This is why facts / evidence to back up claims is required. When you separate ego from facts you are left with reasonable discussion.

No coin has ever been launched that wasn't called a scam.

How you communicate means everything - especially if you want people to listen.

That's a terrible way to go through life.

The people acting nicely are usually the one's trying to steal your money, the people acting rudely are trying to get you to save it. If you are going to hold them to the same standard you are going to end up fucked, again.

In another post you said that it's sad that this is the "same people, same war," wouldn't you want to be on the side of the war that has been proven to be 100% right?

Their message bay be a little rough, but doesn't the fact that they were able to see that GAW was s scam from day 1 prove that they have some knowledge that may be helpful to you in the future?

We have all the facts on GAW now, they weren't "lucky" that they called everything a scam and got this one right. You can now see that the miners didn't exist, that there was no deal with amazon, that  paycoin never made sense, etc.

Those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it, if the "same war" of Gaw haters vs Gaw lovers is going on, I know which side I would be on, because 1 side saw GAW for exactly what it was, and the other side was either implicit in the scam or too dumb to see it.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:45:29 PM

Off topic.

It says this in the ANN:

"****Note**** This is an announcement thread only. It may or may not be monitored by the ionomy.com team. If you would like to discuss ion, ionomy.com, or talk directly to the team and developers to call them scammers, please join us on our slack channel. Automatic invites are available at slack.ionomy.com, or by contacting us at support.ionomy.com****NOTE****"

So I wouldn't hold your breath for responses here. Head over to Slack if you want to engage them in real time.

Then why did they even create this thread then? If they aren't gonna monitor it and respond to questions they never should have started the thread in the first place. This only makes them look desperate for money and clueless as to what they are doing.

Why can they provide the answer on slack but not on here? The entire public crypto world can read about it here. The same walled garden that Garza created is being carried through ION, such shame.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:49:27 PM

@icocountdown.com
You should get your fact right if you want a successful website, you have several errors in this post:

Matlack was an investor that lost money with XPY and tried to redeem it with XPY.IO.

Your bitcoin magazine reference actually stated that Matlack was at odds with Garza and declared its independence from GAW.  Also no evidence of Matlack scamming anyone.

Your second reference doesn't mention Matlack at all.

Your third is a forum in which they call Matlack a scammer but also provide no evidence.

Basically your references prove that Paycoin was a scam, most already know this.  You show no evidence as to how Matlack was a part of the scam.

Clearly cloned software from Darkcoin(DASH) (they marked Eduffield developer of DASH and masternodes in the whitepaper.) If there is any software at all.

Reference: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper

Actually it uses Blackcoin (POS 3.0) with Dash Masternodes incorporated. 

Shocking similarities between paycoin and this coin including

Huge pre-mine (5.9 Million out of 10.9 million supply) — Giving control of highest paying masternodes to them in the network.

Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2r4gck/gaw_miners_liars_frauds_a_brief_recap_of_what_we/

Reference: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper

Masternodes = Prime Controllers.(In this case anyway).
Reference: http://coinjournal.net/former-paycoin-developer-joe-mordica-speaks-about-gaws-power-bill-and-prime-controller-issue/

The premine is laid out in detail here and is not as you describe: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper#coin-overview

•  Initial coin supply: 10,900,000 IONs
•   5 million IONs will be available through the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in exchange for BTC and a wide selection of other cryptocurrencies.
•   3.4 million IONs are allocated to ionomy.com and shall be distributed as structured incentives to gamers through the gaming applications designed by ionomy.com.
•   2.5 million IONs are reserved to pay bounties for coin development.

Paycoin had a dynamic percent return which could be changed at any time and had compounding returns. 

Ion will have a static return which is described here: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper#staking-wallets
And here: https://github.com/ionomy/ion/wiki/ION-Technical-Whitepaper#masternodes

Maternodes won’t have a compound interest rate as it will have to remain a 20,000 block to remain a Masternode.

Let's roll with your theory that he was 100% innocent in the GAW fiasco.

He was too stupid to stop himself from losing money in an obvious scam.

Then his next venture, xpy.io was an abject failure (as they have completely abandoned it and moved on to something else.

Why are you so excited to join his team?

Falling for a scam doesn't mean you don't have a mind for business. 
I'm not a part of the team, just a small time investor.
I think it has the potential to bring in users that aren't even aware of crypto.
Make some addictive mainstream type games in which users can export/import assets. 
It's a great idea if executed properly.

The business plan hasn't been released and will better explain/answer a lot of questions that have been asked, in regards to how it will be successful.

Not all scams are created equally. Falling for the GAW scam shows especially low intelligence, especially in the field of concurrency, because it was obvious that GAW was a scam because it was impossible for what he was saying to be true.

the question about the google play/itunes store TOS that have been continually ignored this time are just like the questions about how "boosts" and hashlets worked with GAW. Just like us wondering why there was no evidence of GAW's mining power on blockchains. Just like wondering how the $20 floor made sense for GAW.

These are the same people giving similarly impossible promises. Don't be shocked when the result is shockingly similar.

Again, I'm not sure whether they're scammers or idiots, but both will end up with investors having nothing.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:52:27 PM

Off topic.

It says this in the ANN:

This is horseshit. Now we have to officially question whether you are too stupid to comprehend basic english, or an asshole trying to pump and dump a bunch of rubes. user ionomy said in this thread that he would get the information and post it here. He doesn't need to monitor the thread any further to do that. He already saw the question, and said that he would answer it. If he was unable or unwilling to do that, he should have ignored it or said he wouldn't answer it.
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 12:52:38 PM

Not all scams are created equally. Falling for the GAW scam shows especially low intelligence, especially in the field of concurrency, because it was obvious that GAW was a scam because it was impossible for what he was saying to be true.

the question about the google play/itunes store TOS that have been continually ignored this time are just like the questions about how "boosts" and hashlets worked with GAW. Just like us wondering why there was no evidence of GAW's mining power on blockchains. Just like wondering how the $20 floor made sense for GAW.

These are the same people giving similarly impossible promises. Don't be shocked when the result is shockingly similar.

Again, I'm not sure whether they're scammers or idiots, but both will end up with investors having nothing.

The problem here is that you have labelled this as a scam before it's even started. Some have made efforts to answer your questions but, you are don't appear to be looking for answers. You seem to only be looking for anything that supports the conclusion you have already come to. So there is nothing to learn from your dialogue.

All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk whether they seem legit or not.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 01:05:26 PM

Raising 125k from xpy.io to build a platform is now a failure? I'd take failure every day of the week then Cheesy

So collecting money is now a measure of success... of what exactly? What platform did they create that was so great that they now need a lot more money? And if they collect their million bucks in the ICO it will be considered an even greater success so they could ask for $10m?

This is too darn complicated, just tell me where to send my life savings and if you take kidneys as payment.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:15:21 PM

The problem here is that you have labelled this as a scam before it's even started. Some have made efforts to answer your questions but, you are don't appear to be looking for answers. You seem to only be looking for anything that supports the conclusion you have already come to. So there is nothing to learn from your dialogue.

I am not calling this a scam. I am wondering why the fuck anyone would touch anything matlack is involved in with a 10 foot pole. There is no middle ground, he was either involved in the GAW scam, or too stupid to see it for what it was. Now, a short time later, with one failed enterprise in between, he's here with his hand out asking for tons of money, and you guys are opening your wallets without asking the relevant questions.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 01:27:57 PM

It says this in the ANN:

Could you just please tell them to post it here. Or ask them and post it here yourself. Making people go to some chatroom to ask simple questions that should be answered publicly for everyone to see - that's just one of many red flags.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 01:38:40 PM

How are you going to work around Google Play and iTunes TOS explicitly forbidding third party payments in mobile games?

That's a great question, but where did we specifically say we will be a third party payment processor on the google play or itunes? We are aware of Apple and Google ToS and there are a few ways that we can avoid breaking it.

For example, you are allowed to unify balances between multi web/android/ios apps so a user has one account per all devices and can use his credits/tokens/balances on any of them.

Where did I say that you're going to be a "processor"? Simply stating that ONLY official payment methods are accepted on those platforms and iTunes and Google Play payments don't accept ION or even BTC. Only fiat. Whether you are a processor or use some other processor doesn't matter, it's not allowed.

https://play.google.com/about/monetization.html

Developers offering products within a game downloaded on Google Play or providing access to game content must use Google Play In-app Billing as the method of payment.

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#purchasing-currencies

Apps utilizing a system other than the In-App Purchase API (IAP) to purchase content, functionality, or services in an App will be rejected

https://ionomy.com/games

Hints are unlocked by completing new levels or can be purchased with ION or mobile phone accounts.

To me that clearly says that content will be available for purchase with ION, nothing about shared balances or tokens or anything. There is also nothing about web-based games on your site. So perhaps you should take a few minutes to explain in detail how this is going to work, here or on your website.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:39:21 PM

It says this in the ANN:

Could you just please tell them to post it here. Or ask them and post it here yourself. Making people go to some chatroom to ask simple questions that should be answered publicly for everyone to see - that's just one of many red flags.

They already said in this thread that they would post it here.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:47:19 PM

Off topic.

Forget that... steam rumour btc... ionomy confirmed... next wallmart and target maybe amazon.. everyone fuckin buy ion. Mr Ganza is back!!!! Only the fudder trolls can stop it
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:49:16 PM

wow i love all these charts so colorful and interesting and so much information i can't believe how much growth the gaming industry will experience so exciting

shame there isn't a single goddamn mention of ION or general crypto integration in videogames...let alone how this horrid excuse for a scam-coin even pretends to be of any practical value in the mobile gaming industry.

at least your website looks cool...but what the hell is going on in the animation?  All I'm seeing is a kid with ADHD holding an iphone.  What's up with all the unrelated graphics...why is he dying in space?  WHY ARE THERE OPEN CONTAINERS FILLED WITH CHEMICALS SITTING UNDER A DARTBOARD AND OVER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ELECTRONICS?  Why is there a shadow covering half of his body - does that represent his crippling depression/schizophrenia?

The longer I look, the more doubtful I am of this entire 'ICO'....

Their website looking cool isn't hard. Its bootstrap with a theme. I haven't looked at the source but i suspect its a theme from themeforest with an author that charges the usual rate of per site around $20 to use the theme. bitlend.io used oneui a good theme template thats $23. It is very very very easy to make a professional looking clean site nowadays so i wouldn't take that as meaning competency.

I suspect if you search theme forest you will find this exact rocket ship animation. They have done some artwork modifications to include the bitcoin symbol on the cup and the ion icon on his shirt... it'll be a modified purchase.

FYI, If you looked at the source code you would see this is a custom made site.

There is no source code to look at. The github is completely empty.

you fuckin retarded? how can you see source code without a coin being launched unless i am missing something...

You fucking retard how can you invest money on a pdf file called whitepaper.pdf without a source showing intention.

LOL who said i did? I didnt and won't, but just like any other ICO out there, the only thing they have is a fuckin whitepaper you dumb fuck so how is this different?

You're so funny.. at least i use the name i always am. g-o-d.. is that a god complex or? Whats your real name from hashtalk or paycointalk or whatever... o thats right you're a true new player to the field that just jumps the gun to aggresively support what they have no knowledge of.. so whats your hashtalk name seriously Smiley bet you're too gutless to say. Prove me wrong

lmao wrong again, i am not supporting shit... i am just sick and tired of idiots like you who try to argue without having a fuckin clue on the subject... if you are trying to make a point make sure you know what you're talking about

Ok simple question so you just decided to sign up with this account to counter the idiots like me in only this topic? Is this correct? you have absolutely no connect to ion or xpy or any past venture they had.. you just happent o want this topic to be your break in on btctalk? Please elaborate Smiley im interested.

yeah that's exactly it... you made me sign up just for your careless code evaluation so thanks for that one! no i dont but why you asking since u dont believe what anyone says anyhow lol

Careless code evaluation right.. so they incorprated the bootstrap min just for the modal... right... im who i've alway been. you however have no linking name and are a cover for your hashtalk / xpytalk whatever name. How about you say who it is. Or for bonus points you can try just a random insult again to show you are actually just some hired shill. So for 20 points... whats your normal name and why only the posting in this topic only as your debut... simple question. Many injustices in this forum but you chose this topic and me... why? You already stated you aren't investd so that leads to why its such a big moral issue to you :)Your turn.

lmfao you people amaze me, so you still havent learnt and didnt check the code again before making this post? are you fuckin serious?
how about stfu and check the code before making another post before asking me questions that mean fuck all, we are discussing ION afterall right? LOL

ICOcountdown: you are probably right, they cant be trusted, doesn't mean you have the right to post shit

Right your friend ionomy should go on record and say its not bootstrap main and just the modal. You fuckin idiot. You're a clear shill. What is your rate per post? Ionomy want to clear this up and say its only modal part of bootstrap so we can discredit it... i mean there is no shame in using bootstrap i do but how about you open up so this tool can be proven wrong.

the code doesn't lie, click VIEW SOURCE on your browser and you can see for yourself smart ass you dont need to ask anyone anything... and if you cannot tell the difference if the code is using bootstrap then dont fuckin post lol - that was my original message, dont fuckin post shit if you dont know what you're talking about!

you said it was another themeforest theme too lmao

stop back tracking on what you said Smiley

So let me get this straight.. you are saying ionomy uses the naming convention that bootstrap also adopts but it doesn't use bootstrap? You are saying it also only uses the bootstrap css parts etc for the model dialog boxes... is this what you are saying? I just want to be clear
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:58:17 PM

You are also assuming that when someone asks a question and you or a dev answers that question that the answer is infact truth and the end of it. Im sorry but an answer doesn't equal a truth. You seem to think that when someone asks where is feature x and a dev says check whitepaper that this automatically means its closed and resolved no scam.

The whitepaper is garbage and very high level explanation. It shows no level of mathmatical proof nor does it actually address and prove any statement of facts.

Its a 3 page pdf of high level bullshit. It reads as someones opinion of what a coin should be without any hard supportive fact. The followers like xpy followers are treating this whitepaper as the new bible... stone commandments etc.

History is repeating. I think Mr coins you are ready to get fucked over once again... you won't consider it that though as xpy was doomed and its all you traded in so you are likely seeing it as a second chance redemption with nothing to lose and are supporting it as thus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: