Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
ionomy (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:45:59 AM

wow i love all these charts so colorful and interesting and so much information i can't believe how much growth the gaming industry will experience so exciting

shame there isn't a single goddamn mention of ION or general crypto integration in videogames...let alone how this horrid excuse for a scam-coin even pretends to be of any practical value in the mobile gaming industry.

at least your website looks cool...but what the hell is going on in the animation?  All I'm seeing is a kid with ADHD holding an iphone.  What's up with all the unrelated graphics...why is he dying in space?  WHY ARE THERE OPEN CONTAINERS FILLED WITH CHEMICALS SITTING UNDER A DARTBOARD AND OVER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ELECTRONICS?  Why is there a shadow covering half of his body - does that represent his crippling depression/schizophrenia?

The longer I look, the more doubtful I am of this entire 'ICO'....

Their website looking cool isn't hard. Its bootstrap with a theme. I haven't looked at the source but i suspect its a theme from themeforest with an author that charges the usual rate of per site around $20 to use the theme. bitlend.io used oneui a good theme template thats $23. It is very very very easy to make a professional looking clean site nowadays so i wouldn't take that as meaning competency.

I suspect if you search theme forest you will find this exact rocket ship animation. They have done some artwork modifications to include the bitcoin symbol on the cup and the ion icon on his shirt... it'll be a modified purchase.

FYI, If you looked at the source code you would see this is a custom made site.

There is no source code to look at. The github is completely empty.

you fuckin retarded? how can you see source code without a coin being launched unless i am missing something...

I want to see the code to determine it's a clone. I want to look at the website to see whats going on and I would also like to see these "games" they are designing.

So become a beta tester when this program opens, I will try to get you in, that is, if you are interested. That would probably a way to get some of your questions answered. Just 'seeing' them, like in a screendump would not be the way.

You'll try to get him in?  Does that mean you have some pull with the dev team or the company founders of ionomy?

If so, could you ask them why it's taking so long to answer questions regarding the company structure, registration details etc, because I've been waiting over 13 hours for a response now and the information should have been immediately available, given that you're all here asking the users of BitcoinTalk to hand over money for the ICO.

lol they probably are just incorporating it now Cheesy but either way, if you want the info now why dont you pay for a service to look into it for you now instead of bitchin about it here since i dont see any other altcoin (WAVES, Lisk, others...) giving out company detail

Firstly, I'm not "bitchin", I'm asking a question, so kindly drop the attitude, please.

In their TOS they claim to be a company registered in Singapore, I've checked multiple online resources and there is no mention of them.

On top of that, if they are straight and legit then it shouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes to provide evidence that they are a registered company. Don't forget, they are the ones claiming to be registered in Singapore.  The fact that over 13 hours later there is no response to this simple important question should, at the very least, make anyone considering investing,  more than a little bit nervous.

We have reached out to our arcafile contacts to get information on why the company is not appearing on registration sites.  We are waiting for a response from our local director as well.  Once we have this info we will share it, until then there is nothing we can do and we'll post the facts once we have them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:50:16 AM

wow i love all these charts so colorful and interesting and so much information i can't believe how much growth the gaming industry will experience so exciting

shame there isn't a single goddamn mention of ION or general crypto integration in videogames...let alone how this horrid excuse for a scam-coin even pretends to be of any practical value in the mobile gaming industry.

at least your website looks cool...but what the hell is going on in the animation?  All I'm seeing is a kid with ADHD holding an iphone.  What's up with all the unrelated graphics...why is he dying in space?  WHY ARE THERE OPEN CONTAINERS FILLED WITH CHEMICALS SITTING UNDER A DARTBOARD AND OVER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ELECTRONICS?  Why is there a shadow covering half of his body - does that represent his crippling depression/schizophrenia?

Their website looking cool isn't hard. Its bootstrap with a theme. I haven't looked at the source but i suspect its a theme from themeforest with an author that charges the usual rate of per site around $20 to use the theme. bitlend.io used oneui a good theme template thats $23. It is very very very easy to make a professional looking clean site nowadays so i wouldn't take that as meaning competency.

I suspect if you search theme forest you will find this exact rocket ship animation. They have done some artwork modifications to include the bitcoin symbol on the cup and the ion icon on his shirt... it'll be a modified purchase.

If you would look at the source code you'd fucking know its boostrap.

<body class="preload-page">
    <header>
            <div class="grid-container">
                <div class="grid-15 mobile-grid-100">

This is bootstrap structure you fucking knuckle head. Google grid-container and other divs and structure styles in the view source of the site.

I have a site that uses bootstrap.. its a great rapid app dev tool for sites. And themes make development easy. But i don't pretend i don't use it.
Try again.... do your research its bootstrap durrrr not a custom site unless you mean taking bootstrap and then adding a theme and some meta data that makes it custom...

incase you want some more proof because you're a moron

<link href="/public/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all">

But hey maybe they have a custom site that uses the bootstrap.min cascading style sheet right... do you even read the shit you write?

LMFAO you idiot, bootstrap uses col-* syntax for their framework and they use grid-* which means they are using a different CSS framework you dumb ass Cheesy
Either way, using a CSS framework doesn't mean its using a theme u dumb fuck

From what i can see they use the bootstrap for the modal and buttons so how is that a theme? If you wanna troll, troll with facts

Look at it again you dick the entire main file is the same structure as bootstrap!!!! Adding your stuff on top of bootstrap doesn't make it a custom site!

A custom site is from the ground up creation i.e. start with an empty main.php or main.htm and blank .css and start coding.

You're a dick and caught out. Might want to define what you think is custom. You're backtracking now after a showed the bootstrapmin.css link!

Your turn Smiley

lmao i feel sorry for you trying to argue without having a fuckin clue about web development you idiot Cheesy If you had any idea you'd know this is not a bootstrap structure, look it up before making a bigger idiot of yourself... www.getboostrap.com

no one is back tracking and i will say this again, the site is not a fuckin theme from themeforest and its not using bootstrap css framework you dumb fuck, if anyone wanna prove me wrong try lol, any decent web dev would know this idiot Cheesy

You're a tool.. so i import a bootstrapmin.css file just to use modal and i use the same sort of bootstrap grid structure but its not bootstrap. Just fuck off.

You're a ion shill here under another name trying to create noise. You carry on about not investing saying who said i invested yet you are a new user that just so happens to choose this as their first topic to defend and carry on. I don't seem to see you replying to any other topics... fuck me i guess that means you are completely focused on ion? link... coincidence... omg!!!
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:50:37 AM

Firstly, I'm not "bitchin", I'm asking a question, so kindly drop the attitude, please.

In their TOS they claim to be a company registered in Singapore, I've checked multiple online resources and there is no mention of them.

On top of that, if they are straight and legit then it shouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes to provide evidence that they are a registered company. Don't forget, they are the ones claiming to be registered in Singapore.  The fact that over 13 hours later there is no response to this simple important question should, at the very least, make anyone considering investing,  more than a little bit nervous.

We have reached out to our arcafile contacts to get information on why the company is not appearing on registration sites.  We are waiting for a response from our local director as well.  Once we have this info we will share it, until then there is nothing we can do and we'll post the facts once we have them.

Thank you for the response.

While you're waiting to find out why it doesn't appear on searches perhaps, given that the information is a matter of public record (in Singapore at least), you could provide the people here with the registered company number and details of the board of directors?

Demonstrating that there is a real company, with proper structure, would go some way towards improving the current image of this ICO, especially since you won't be able to get away from people questioning the history of some of the people involved.

g-0-d

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:50:51 AM

https://i.imgur.com/zYHsZTE.png

you fuckin retarded? how can you see source code without a coin being launched unless i am missing something...

You fucking retard how can you invest money on a pdf file called whitepaper.pdf without a source showing intention.

LOL who said i did? I didnt and won't, but just like any other ICO out there, the only thing they have is a fuckin whitepaper you dumb fuck so how is this different?

You're so funny.. at least i use the name i always am. g-o-d.. is that a god complex or? Whats your real name from hashtalk or paycointalk or whatever... o thats right you're a true new player to the field that just jumps the gun to aggresively support what they have no knowledge of.. so whats your hashtalk name seriously Smiley bet you're too gutless to say. Prove me wrong

lmao wrong again, i am not supporting shit... i am just sick and tired of idiots like you who try to argue without having a fuckin clue on the subject... if you are trying to make a point make sure you know what you're talking about
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:51:57 AM

I want to see the code to determine it's a clone. I want to look at the website to see whats going on and I would also like to see these "games" they are designing.

So become a beta tester when this program opens, I will try to get you in, that is, if you are interested. That would probably a way to get some of your questions answered. Just 'seeing' them, like in a screendump would not be the way.

You'll try to get him in?  Does that mean you have some pull with the dev team or the company founders of ionomy?

If so, could you ask them why it's taking so long to answer questions regarding the company structure, registration details etc, because I've been waiting over 13 hours for a response now and the information should have been immediately available, given that you're all here asking the users of BitcoinTalk to hand over money for the ICO.

lol they probably are just incorporating it now Cheesy but either way, if you want the info now why dont you pay for a service to look into it for you now instead of bitchin about it here since i dont see any other altcoin (WAVES, Lisk, others...) giving out company detail

We have reached out to our arcafile contacts to get information on why the company is not appearing on registration sites.  We are waiting for a response from our local director as well.  Once we have this info we will share it, until then there is nothing we can do and we'll post the facts once we have them.

So ionomy simple question but are you going to keep ignoring it. Who is the real name behind ionomy. Is it 1 person or multiple. You clearly read my requests but ignore. Again.... who are you? Adam Matlack. One of the devs... a combination. For transparency you owe it to people as potential investors to come clean. Who are you? I encourage others to keep asking this. For transparency and for their knowledge.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:53:21 AM

You fucking retard how can you invest money on a pdf file called whitepaper.pdf without a source showing intention.

LOL who said i did? I didnt and won't, but just like any other ICO out there, the only thing they have is a fuckin whitepaper you dumb fuck so how is this different?

You're so funny.. at least i use the name i always am. g-o-d.. is that a god complex or? Whats your real name from hashtalk or paycointalk or whatever... o thats right you're a true new player to the field that just jumps the gun to aggresively support what they have no knowledge of.. so whats your hashtalk name seriously Smiley bet you're too gutless to say. Prove me wrong

lmao wrong again, i am not supporting shit... i am just sick and tired of idiots like you who try to argue without having a fuckin clue on the subject... if you are trying to make a point make sure you know what you're talking about

Ok simple question so you just decided to sign up with this account to counter the idiots like me in only this topic? Is this correct? you have absolutely no connect to ion or xpy or any past venture they had.. you just happent o want this topic to be your break in on btctalk? Please elaborate Smiley im interested.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:58:34 AM

This is a $1,000,000 ICO = ~2,200 BTC  Tongue

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:00:23 AM

Send me a message, I am interested to audit the code.

g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:09:09 AM

Ok simple question so you just decided to sign up with this account to counter the idiots like me in only this topic? Is this correct? you have absolutely no connect to ion or xpy or any past venture they had.. you just happent o want this topic to be your break in on btctalk? Please elaborate Smiley im interested.

yeah that's exactly it... you made me sign up just for your careless code evaluation so thanks for that one! no i dont but why you asking since u dont believe what anyone says anyhow lol
g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:15:15 AM

lmao that must be joke of the day, who are you again? why would anyone send code to a known scammer? View the code once its published on github just like anybody else Cheesy
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:20:12 AM

lmao that must be joke of the day, who are you again? why would anyone send code to a known scammer? View the code once its published on github just like anybody else Cheesy

It is ok, I know what is going to be in the code already, that is why your team members won't allow me to access it before you have taken funds. So I can expose this further.

g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:22:01 AM

It is ok, I know what is going to be in the code already, that is why your team members won't allow me to access it before you have taken funds. So I can expose this further.

my team members? lmfao what have you been smoking? this is seriously becoming fun... mr scammer Cheesy
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:22:51 AM

So ionomy simple question but are you going to keep ignoring it. Who is the real name behind ionomy. Is it 1 person or multiple. You clearly read my requests but ignore. Again.... who are you? Adam Matlack. One of the devs... a combination. For transparency you owe it to people as potential investors to come clean. Who are you? I encourage others to keep asking this. For transparency and for their knowledge.

Yup, got to say, I agree, the question needs to keep being asked and not buried.

In your TOS you claim to be a registered company in Singapore.

You've stated you're looking into why the information is not showing up in online searches, so thank you, and we'll look forward to the response.

In the meantime, since you're here asking members of the bitcoin community to send you their money for your new platform/coin it would behove you to provide basic details about the nature of this company, ie:

Company registration number
Board of Directors

This shouldn't be difficult information to divulge and if indeed the company is registered and will eventually show up in online searches then it makes no difference if you post that information now, to reassure the people who you're asking for money from.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:33:46 AM

yeah that's exactly it... you made me sign up just for your careless code evaluation so thanks for that one! no i dont but why you asking since u dont believe what anyone says anyhow lol

Careless code evaluation right.. so they incorprated the bootstrap min just for the modal... right... im who i've alway been. you however have no linking name and are a cover for your hashtalk / xpytalk whatever name. How about you say who it is. Or for bonus points you can try just a random insult again to show you are actually just some hired shill. So for 20 points... whats your normal name and why only the posting in this topic only as your debut... simple question. Many injustices in this forum but you chose this topic and me... why? You already stated you aren't investd so that leads to why its such a big moral issue to you :)Your turn.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:42:24 AM

Careless code evaluation right.. so they incorprated the bootstrap min just for the modal... right... im who i've alway been. you however have no linking name and are a cover for your hashtalk / xpytalk whatever name. How about you say who it is. Or for bonus points you can try just a random insult again to show you are actually just some hired shill. So for 20 points... whats your normal name and why only the posting in this topic only as your debut... simple question. Many injustices in this forum but you chose this topic and me... why? You already stated you aren't investd so that leads to why its such a big moral issue to you :)Your turn.

Thank you for backing me up, these people are clearly the team or otherwise using dirty tactics, another sign that this project cannot be trusted.

g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:56:11 AM

lmfao you people amaze me, so you still havent learnt and didnt check the code again before making this post? are you fuckin serious?
how about stfu and check the code before making another post before asking me questions that mean fuck all, we are discussing ION afterall right? LOL

ICOcountdown: you are probably right, they cant be trusted, doesn't mean you have the right to post shit
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:02:21 AM

Yup, got to say, I agree, the question needs to keep being asked and not buried.

In your TOS you claim to be a registered company in Singapore.

You've stated you're looking into why the information is not showing up in online searches, so thank you, and we'll look forward to the response.

In the meantime, since you're here asking members of the bitcoin community to send you their money for your new platform/coin it would behove you to provide basic details about the nature of this company, ie:

Company registration number
Board of Directors

This shouldn't be difficult information to divulge and if indeed the company is registered and will eventually show up in online searches then it makes no difference if you post that information now, to reassure the people who you're asking for money from.

15 hours since I first asked to see evidence that Ionomy is an actual real registered company, and, so far, no proof at all.

It's not looking good for you guys....

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:05:49 AM

lmfao you people amaze me, so you still havent learnt and didnt check the code again before making this post? are you fuckin serious?
how about stfu and check the code before making another post before asking me questions that mean fuck all, we are discussing ION afterall right? LOL

ICOcountdown: you are probably right, they cant be trusted, doesn't mean you have the right to post shit

Right your friend ionomy should go on record and say its not bootstrap main and just the modal. You fuckin idiot. You're a clear shill. What is your rate per post? Ionomy want to clear this up and say its only modal part of bootstrap so we can discredit it... i mean there is no shame in using bootstrap i do but how about you open up so this tool can be proven wrong.
g-0-d

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:33:18 AM

Right your friend ionomy should go on record and say its not bootstrap main and just the modal. You fuckin idiot. You're a clear shill. What is your rate per post? Ionomy want to clear this up and say its only modal part of bootstrap so we can discredit it... i mean there is no shame in using bootstrap i do but how about you open up so this tool can be proven wrong.

the code doesn't lie, click VIEW SOURCE on your browser and you can see for yourself smart ass you dont need to ask anyone anything... and if you cannot tell the difference if the code is using bootstrap then dont fuckin post lol - that was my original message, dont fuckin post shit if you dont know what you're talking about!

you said it was another themeforest theme too lmao

stop back tracking on what you said Smiley
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:26:31 AM

How much longer do we have to wait for information that should only take 5 minutes to get? Please answer the business registration questions. The fact it has been over 15 hours and the information STILL hasn't been provided screams SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, RUN, RUN, RUN.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: