Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:05:37 PM

The coin will absolutly have something to do with the game.
Like what for example? "Something" is not good enough on this forum. All you are doing when you post this is spread more vague allusions. This lack of real information is the main reason why ION has no trading volume and a small marketcap. Allusions make Ionomy seem shady and untrustworthy. Why would people want to invest in your coin when you post silly sentences such as:
You will have to find out exactly what when it comes out
When you want people to invest in your idea, intransparency should be a no-go. Secrecy does not work for what Ionomy is trying to establish.

When you want people to invest in your idea, intransparency should be a no-go. Secrecy does not work for what Ionomy is trying to establish.

As i said above if you dont agree with the amount of risk move on and choose not to invest.

Secrecy does not work for what Ionomy is trying to establish.

Maybe your mistaken on what they are trying to establish?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:35:31 PM

I wonder when people would be convinced ION is no scam? You need coincode? Features? Ledger for ant assets and/or spendings? People signing documents? More time? More commitment? More hours? More info? More value? Higher price? Other partners? More trading volume?

... when will you rest assured?

I personally don't think that ION is a scam. But I would think, with their past experiences, that they would have made ION the most transparent crypto operation out there. Instead, they went the EXACT opposite. Very little transparency and the main focus of the project doesn't even involve crypto and actually doesn't need the coin at all. Them not answering simple questions or publishing their addresses make it look like they are doing something shady. And then laughing out loud when people ask for more transparency. What are they hiding? Why won't they answer questions or post their addresses? They'll say because of the "trolls". But if they have nothing to hide, what would the "trolls" really be able to do? "Troll"  is an excuse everyone needs to stop using.

I know they posted some and then those addresses brought on more questions. For instance, where are the 1 million plus coins that were minted from the premine coins they had?

It's almost like they don't want anymore people in the Ionomy than they have right now. Which is all fine and good. But why this thread then?

You personally don't think ION is a scam..... no shit sherlock

A couple of posts ago you said I was shilling because over these past months I've tried to defend ION from various baseless scam accusations.

So when did your very own personnal epiphany happen was it before or after you had enough ION for your masternode  

of you'd answer simple questions, you wouldn't have to self declare yourself as a baseless scam buster.  But for some reason that eludes you and you just like to argue. So I'll tee that up for you. Go ahead, attack my character some more. Just remember, you paid to be important. So be important. Same some big words, talk down to me all the while leaving the glaring red flags fly in the wind. And I bet you'll ask "what red flags are those?". And that question right there is why this thread should be closed.

Bam, full circle. You sure are fun to converse with.

lol started writing this post went out came back and well what can i say but fair play to boki15. English is obviously not his first language so you and your buddies make fun. I'm not defending him as he doesn't need any but when you and you cohorts resort this kind of behaviour it tells me he's right and your wrong...... and yeah he swears but so what he's responding to you at your level.

The fact that if you don't understand you don't bother to ask for clarification speaks volumes in the fact that you just want him to shut up and are afraid to engage in discussion for fear of what he does or doesn't know

Anyway In response

of you'd answer simple questions

As you not afraid to answer questions answer this one

So when did your very own personnal epiphany happen was it before or after you had enough ION for your masternode.... me thinks you is a liarz

you wouldn't have to self declare yourself as a baseless scam buster.

I'm no scam buster I'm just an investor in ION who had enough of the bullshit on this thread and decided to start posting

But for some reason that eludes you and you just like to argue

Don't know what you mean.... see I what to discuss hence the reason I ask for clarification whereas you don't  

So I'll tee that up for you. Go ahead, attack my character some more.

Actually I would prefer not to post but I got tired for reading all the bullshit on this thread.

Just remember, you paid to be important.

No I paid for atoms and ION

So be important. Same some big words, talk down to me all the while leaving the glaring red flags fly in the wind

I guess you mean say some big words. Sorry bout the big words I is went to schools and that's what I be teached.

And I bet you'll ask "what red flags are those?"

No point. When it comes to market development your metric of due diligence for me is flawed.

And that question right there is why this thread should be closed.

This thread isn't going anywhere so get used to it, you do know it's kind of weird that you still post on this thread considering you left once for good and came back and now want it deleted

If you say  Grin  

See, that was fun.

Honestly, I tried and asked questions in the beginning. I asked civilly. I went on slack and asked questions there...nothing. Serious questions. I wanted to see the research they did to come to the $0.20-$0.25 ICO price. Was told on slack that they'd get that. Yep, completely ignored that question.

I tried. I was genuinely interested in the gaming aspect. I think computer modeling and world building is fun and fascinating. Was told very little and mainly that everything was private. There was never any conversation about it.

When you ask question after question and the only response you get is an advertisement for a community masternode payout, it's gets tiring and old very quick. People will start to get nasty.

Yes, if questions were answered satisfactorily, I would have taken a chance and picked up a few ION to take a chance. The team had no intentions of being transparent and answering questions. Hell, Huey even laughed about it. First red flag, no escrow used for he ICO funds.

It's great, you guys are all friends and have been for a couple years now. YOU may trust them, but I don't know them for shit. Crypto is intended to be trustless. ION is far from that. But why? Why are they avoiding questions and posting addresses? It makes it seem like they are trying to hide things.

And it doesn't help things when you say something along the lines of "they barely touched their ICO funds" then they come out with two promotions that feed more BTC into their wallets. The BTC they turned to cash and lost out on a good bit of money with the steady rise up to where it is now. Any thoughts on that?

Where are the million+ coins they minted from the premine and bounty? They posted those two addresses but the coins that were minted weren't there?

The game is the focus and it doesn't even use the coin in any way. It's tiring getting ION pushed in your face when it is actually quite useless. I'd love to have serious discussions about the game and game creation process. I asked, probably about 100 pages back now, but their are no ION reps in the thread that will discuss those types of things. It's always "buy your IONs now!", non stop.

There, there is a civil post. How about a conversation? I'm tired of hearing "it's company confidential". For fucks sake, all the people that bought ION funded the damn company. They should be able to see all to make sure the company they funded is on the up and up. "Company confidential" is a shady excuse, at least to me. Don't you want to see a transparent organization that you invested very heavily in? I'm not talking intellectual property. I'm talking Blockchain, addresses, coin management and usage. The stuff that should be public.

Just some of my thoughts, presented civilly. I'll try again, if shit is taken seriously.

My thoughts on the game: waaaaaaaaay to late. They should have come out with a simpler game to prove and tweak the concept and gain early interest. A 6 month delay doesn't instill confidence in outsiders. How do they know the system will even work as planned? What if it doesn't? A shit ton of time wasted. I would have proven the concept first before going balls in on a game that complex as Gravity (sorry, I gotta leave crypto out of it. It doesn't use any crypto, but that's another debaye). What are your thoughts on that? I say prove the concept first with simpler game (I believe I read rdewilde suggest that many times) then have another "fund raiser" for a more complex game. After you got people's trust and confidence. I feel the path they chose is going to be a mountain to climb up. Their intransparency doesn't help that, but again, that's for another discussion.

Where are the million+ coins they minted from the premine and bounty? They posted those two addresses but the coins that were minted weren't there?
I would say thats how they are able to offer promos and discounts in my opinion.

The game is the focus and it doesn't even use the coin in any way. It's tiring getting ION pushed in your face when it is actually quite useless. I'd love to have serious discussions about the game and game creation process. I asked, probably about 100 pages back now, but their are no ION reps in the thread that will discuss those types of things. It's always "buy your IONs now!", non stop.
The coin will absolutly have something to do with the game. You will have to find out exactly what when it comes out.Or buy enough atoms to beta test. Wildy is the only guy pushing for anybody to buy ion, and im betting he just does it because he knows it gets under your skin if i know him.

There, there is a civil post. How about a conversation? I'm tired of hearing "it's company confidential". For fucks sake, all the people that bought ION funded the damn company. They should be able to see all to make sure the company they funded is on the up and up. "Company confidential" is a shady excuse, at least to me. Don't you want to see a transparent organization that you invested very heavily in? I'm not talking intellectual property. I'm talking Blockchain, addresses, coin management and usage. The stuff that should be public.
I partially agree here. Yea a little more transparency would be great. I also do not expect to see the amount of info most here do. A large amount of companies would not release half the stuff people here ask for as far as company financials and such. I would attempt to sit in on a hangout every so often and you will get a decent idea of why and how the team does things and does not do them. You guys complain that the team does not leave the walled garden yet even suchmoon was offered to sit in on one and ask question but refused. I gotta say that kinda puts it on to you to find out the info if its offered to you and you refuse because its not relayed the way you expect.

My thoughts on the game: waaaaaaaaay to late. They should have come out with a simpler game to prove and tweak the concept and gain early interest. A 6 month delay doesn't instill confidence in outsiders. How do they know the system will even work as planned? What if it doesn't? A shit ton of time wasted. I would have proven the concept first before going balls in on a game that complex as Gravity (sorry, I gotta leave crypto out of it. It doesn't use any crypto, but that's another debaye). What are your thoughts on that? I say prove the concept first with simpler game (I believe I read rdewilde suggest that many times) then have another "fund raiser" for a more complex game. After you got people's trust and confidence. I feel the path they chose is going to be a mountain to climb up. Their intransparency doesn't help that, but again, that's for another discussion.
So lets say the team released a simple game. What would have been the talk over here? How garbage thier skills are and how much of a joke they are is exactly what would have happened. They would have been ripped apart. They know the system will work because its being alpha tested by us as we speak. Thats how they will know it works. They are not just sitting around collecting money like you all say. There is plenty going on behind the scenes but i understand where your coming from in that yea maybe you should not just trust that. Dont invest if its beyond your risk taking. They already know its going to be a mountain to climb and that takes time to do. Its slowly coming together and it will be here whether bct approves or not. Just some discussion from me as you asked nicely.

Thanks for the reply. I'm gonna address your last paragraph. It was stated over and over again the ION doesn't want the BCT crowd involved. So who care what is said on here? Team Ionomy sure doesn't care. If they did, a representative would be here properly answering questions.

you don't think they will get ripped apart more if Gravity sucks? Because it is 6 months over due. The initial game didn't need to be advertised. Keep it among the loyal Ionites (not meant to be derogatory in any way) to prove the concept. Then raise more funds if they need it for the "better game.

Just my opinion. But it is too late to try this route. I feel it would have been a better route and the Ionomy would be sitting a little better, opinion wise, as we speak. I hope for all the heavy investors that ION is a success. I don't want to see people get ripped off or lose out again. I really also hope that team Ionomy changes their ways and become a lot more of a transparent organization. The investors should be able to see what the team is doing with their funds. Look what happened when Garza tried to obfuscate everything. He was selling for his profit and driving the price down. Had things been more transparent, a lot less people would have gotten burned.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:16:08 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 12:14:03 AM by Franz_Huber

The coin will absolutly have something to do with the game.
Like what for example? "Something" is not good enough on this forum. All you are doing when you post this is spread more vague allusions. This lack of real information is the main reason why ION has no trading volume and a small marketcap. Allusions make Ionomy seem shady and untrustworthy. Why would people want to invest in your coin when you post silly sentences such as:
You will have to find out exactly what when it comes out

As i said above if you dont agree with the amount of risk move on and choose not to invest.

Secrecy does not work for what Ionomy is trying to establish.

Maybe your mistaken on what they are trying to establish?

You're damn right that I chose not to invest in ION. As I chose not to invest in GAW, although you still lie about that in your signature.
And why the heck would I be "mistaken" about what Ionomy is trying to establish? That's pretty much the only thing they're clear about. Ionomy is selling the idea of becoming a cryptocurrency for gaming and game development. The chance for that is very small though due to the fact that there is very little trust in the non-existing company Ionomy PTE with all its secrecy and intransparency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:15:47 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 12:13:01 AM by Franz_Huber

Hey, look, I found a cool website. It's where everyone can report information about unregistered securities (such as "atoms"), manipulation, insider trading (such as secret whale club dealings) and ponzi schemes (like the one WildShark described in a post lately).
https://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml
https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 11:52:57 PM

I would attempt to sit in on a hangout every so often and you will get a decent idea of why and how the team does things and does not do them. You guys complain that the team does not leave the walled garden yet even suchmoon was offered to sit in on one and ask question but refused. I gotta say that kinda puts it on to you to find out the info if its offered to you and you refuse because its not relayed the way you expect.

Nice try. It's now my fault isn't it? Grin

What would be the point for me to sit in the hangouts? If I wanted to report anything from it I wouldn't have any source to reference so I would need to assert some sort of trust. And do that on ionomy's behalf. Pure bullshit. Ionomists should communicate themselves, or bear the criticism for not doing so. Even if there is no willingness to come to Bitcointalk there have been plenty of opportunities to do that on iontalk or slack.
Rick_James

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:32:22 AM

I wonder when people would be convinced ION is no scam? You need coincode? Features? Ledger for ant assets and/or spendings? People signing documents? More time? More commitment? More hours? More info? More value? Higher price? Other partners? More trading volume?

... when will you rest assured?

I personally don't think that ION is a scam. But I would think, with their past experiences, that they would have made ION the most transparent crypto operation out there. Instead, they went the EXACT opposite. Very little transparency and the main focus of the project doesn't even involve crypto and actually doesn't need the coin at all. Them not answering simple questions or publishing their addresses make it look like they are doing something shady. And then laughing out loud when people ask for more transparency. What are they hiding? Why won't they answer questions or post their addresses? They'll say because of the "trolls". But if they have nothing to hide, what would the "trolls" really be able to do? "Troll"  is an excuse everyone needs to stop using.

I know they posted some and then those addresses brought on more questions. For instance, where are the 1 million plus coins that were minted from the premine coins they had?

It's almost like they don't want anymore people in the Ionomy than they have right now. Which is all fine and good. But why this thread then?

You personally don't think ION is a scam..... no shit sherlock

A couple of posts ago you said I was shilling because over these past months I've tried to defend ION from various baseless scam accusations.

So when did your very own personnal epiphany happen was it before or after you had enough ION for your masternode  

of you'd answer simple questions, you wouldn't have to self declare yourself as a baseless scam buster.  But for some reason that eludes you and you just like to argue. So I'll tee that up for you. Go ahead, attack my character some more. Just remember, you paid to be important. So be important. Same some big words, talk down to me all the while leaving the glaring red flags fly in the wind. And I bet you'll ask "what red flags are those?". And that question right there is why this thread should be closed.

lol started writing this post went out came back and well what can i say but fair play to boki15. English is obviously not his first language so you and your buddies make fun. I'm not defending him as he doesn't need any but when you and you cohorts resort this kind of behaviour it tells me he's right and your wrong...... and yeah he swears but so what he's responding to you at your level.

The fact that if you don't understand you don't bother to ask for clarification speaks volumes in the fact that you just want him to shut up and are afraid to engage in discussion for fear of what he does or doesn't know

Anyway In response

of you'd answer simple questions

As you not afraid to answer questions answer this one

So when did your very own personnal epiphany happen was it before or after you had enough ION for your masternode.... me thinks you is a liarz

you wouldn't have to self declare yourself as a baseless scam buster.

I'm no scam buster I'm just an investor in ION who had enough of the bullshit on this thread and decided to start posting

But for some reason that eludes you and you just like to argue

Don't know what you mean.... see I what to discuss hence the reason I ask for clarification whereas you don't  

So I'll tee that up for you. Go ahead, attack my character some more.

Actually I would prefer not to post but I got tired for reading all the bullshit on this thread.

Just remember, you paid to be important.

No I paid for atoms and ION

So be important. Same some big words, talk down to me all the while leaving the glaring red flags fly in the wind

I guess you mean say some big words. Sorry bout the big words I is went to schools and that's what I be teached.

And I bet you'll ask "what red flags are those?"

No point. When it comes to market development your metric of due diligence for me is flawed.

And that question right there is why this thread should be closed.

This thread isn't going anywhere so get used to it, you do know it's kind of weird that you still post on this thread considering you left once for good and came back and now want it deleted

If you say  Grin  

See, that was fun.

Honestly, I tried and asked questions in the beginning. I asked civilly. I went on slack and asked questions there...nothing. Serious questions. I wanted to see the research they did to come to the $0.20-$0.25 ICO price. Was told on slack that they'd get that. Yep, completely ignored that question.

I tried. I was genuinely interested in the gaming aspect. I think computer modeling and world building is fun and fascinating. Was told very little and mainly that everything was private. There was never any conversation about it.

When you ask question after question and the only response you get is an advertisement for a community masternode payout, it's gets tiring and old very quick. People will start to get nasty.

Yes, if questions were answered satisfactorily, I would have taken a chance and picked up a few ION to take a chance. The team had no intentions of being transparent and answering questions. Hell, Huey even laughed about it. First red flag, no escrow used for he ICO funds.

It's great, you guys are all friends and have been for a couple years now. YOU may trust them, but I don't know them for shit. Crypto is intended to be trustless. ION is far from that. But why? Why are they avoiding questions and posting addresses? It makes it seem like they are trying to hide things.

And it doesn't help things when you say something along the lines of "they barely touched their ICO funds" then they come out with two promotions that feed more BTC into their wallets. The BTC they turned to cash and lost out on a good bit of money with the steady rise up to where it is now. Any thoughts on that?

Just some of my thoughts, presented civilly. I'll try again, if shit is taken seriously.

I would say thats how they are able to offer promos and discounts in my opinion.

The coin will absolutly have something to do with the game. You will have to find out exactly what when it comes out.Or buy enough atoms to beta test. Wildy is the only guy pushing for anybody to buy ion, and im betting he just does it because he knows it gets under your skin if i know him.

I partially agree here. Yea a little more transparency would be great. I also do not expect to see the amount of info most here do. A large amount of companies would not release half the stuff people here ask for as far as company financials and such. I would attempt to sit in on a hangout every so often and you will get a decent idea of why and how the team does things and does not do them. You guys complain that the team does not leave the walled garden yet even suchmoon was offered to sit in on one and ask question but refused. I gotta say that kinda puts it on to you to find out the info if its offered to you and you refuse because its not relayed the way you expect.

So lets say the team released a simple game. What would have been the talk over here? How garbage thier skills are and how much of a joke they are is exactly what would have happened. They would have been ripped apart. They know the system will work because its being alpha tested by us as we speak. Thats how they will know it works. They are not just sitting around collecting money like you all say. There is plenty going on behind the scenes but i understand where your coming from in that yea maybe you should not just trust that. Dont invest if its beyond your risk taking. They already know its going to be a mountain to climb and that takes time to do. Its slowly coming together and it will be here whether bct approves or not. Just some discussion from me as you asked nicely.

Thanks for the reply. I'm gonna address your last paragraph. It was stated over and over again the ION doesn't want the BCT crowd involved. So who care what is said on here? Team Ionomy sure doesn't care. If they did, a representative would be here properly answering questions.

you don't think they will get ripped apart more if Gravity sucks? Because it is 6 months over due. The initial game didn't need to be advertised. Keep it among the loyal Ionites (not meant to be derogatory in any way) to prove the concept. Then raise more funds if they need it for the "better game.

Just my opinion. But it is too late to try this route. I feel it would have been a better route and the Ionomy would be sitting a little better, opinion wise, as we speak. I hope for all the heavy investors that ION is a success. I don't want to see people get ripped off or lose out again. I really also hope that team Ionomy changes their ways and become a lot more of a transparent organization. The investors should be able to see what the team is doing with their funds. Look what happened when Garza tried to obfuscate everything. He was selling for his profit and driving the price down. Had things been more transparent, a lot less people would have gotten burned.

It was stated over and over again the ION doesn't want the BCT crowd involved. So who care what is said on here? Team Ionomy sure doesn't care. If they did, a representative would be here properly answering questions.
Yea that was said in slack. Most of the people saying it were ones that have been downgraded and verbally abused on here. The thing is any member from anywhere is free to ask any questions in the slack and the ones that tried have not been attacked.

I don't want to see people get ripped off or lose out again. I really also hope that team Ionomy changes their ways and become a lot more of a transparent organization. The investors should be able to see what the team is doing with their funds.
I fully agree here. There should be more transparency in some ways. We will slowly keep seeing what they are doing with the funds as more features keep coming online. I dont always agree with the way they go about things but in not just going to drop my investment because i dont agree with some of the things. The team has said they are not going to do things the traditional way most coins and people in crypto are used to. They will probably get alot of slack from hardcore crypto users and they already knew that. Its going to be against the grain and it may or may not benefit them only time will tell i suppose.
Rick_James

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:39:11 AM

I would attempt to sit in on a hangout every so often and you will get a decent idea of why and how the team does things and does not do them. You guys complain that the team does not leave the walled garden yet even suchmoon was offered to sit in on one and ask question but refused. I gotta say that kinda puts it on to you to find out the info if its offered to you and you refuse because its not relayed the way you expect.

What would be the point for me to sit in the hangouts? If I wanted to report anything from it I wouldn't have any source to reference so I would need to assert some sort of trust. And do that on ionomy's behalf. Pure bullshit. Ionomists should communicate themselves, or bear the criticism for not doing so. Even if there is no willingness to come to Bitcointalk there have been plenty of opportunities to do that on iontalk or slack.

I didnt say it was your fault it was an example. I can handle the criticism,im still here.
Rick_James

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:50:41 AM

Hey, look, I found a cool website. It's where everyone can report information about unregistered securities (such as "atoms"), manipulation, insider trading (such as secret whale club dealings) and ponzi schemes (like the one WildShark described in a post lately).

By all means go for it. You spent enough free time wasted trying to prove ion to be a scam,you obviously have lots of it to waste.
(Wasnt march 2015 when everybody found out they were not getting the $20 buyback for their paycoins?) It was a sunday when garza was supposed to announce the buyback and it came and went. Is it a coincidence that your account started the same time? Tell us again how 600 posts later and 2 years of time you spent how its just "to help others". Go ahead ill wait....
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 01:56:03 AM

I didnt say it was your fault it was an example. I can handle the criticism,im still here.

Example of what?

It was said numerous times in this thread - if you want answers go to slack. Some of us did. It was like pulling teeth and not much came out of it. Now it's hangouts where the info is? Come on.

The "team" relies on people NOT wanting transparency and NOT making informed decisions, it relies on "whales" and other assorted minions throwing money at them based on "trust" and being "nice". All this charade about not asking the right questions in the right place is meaningless, otherwise you whales would be the best informed and most helpful advocates of the project and not mindless shills repeating PR slogans.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:44:43 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 03:46:12 PM by Franz_Huber

By all means go for it. You spent enough free time wasted trying to prove ion to be a scam,you obviously have lots of it to waste.
(Wasnt march 2015 when everybody found out they were not getting the $20 buyback for their paycoins?) It was a sunday when garza was supposed to announce the buyback and it came and went. Is it a coincidence that your account started the same time? Tell us again how 600 posts later and 2 years of time you spent how its just "to help others". Go ahead ill wait....

I didn't care about the buyback programm, because I never believed GAW's claims about a 20 dollar floor in the first place. Garza's announcements always seemed fishy, just as Matlack's announcements today. Halloween staker skins and "one game a month" are today what hashlets and 20 dollar floor were back then. And that's why there is no need to "prove" that ion is a scam. Ionomy has proven it already and keeps on proving it. "Ion investor competition"... please. A serious company would never do absurd nonsense like that, and people know it - which is the reason why ion is failing so hard. Furthermore, your signature still contains a lie. You're a lying ion shill, Rick.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:42:14 PM

Did you make this yourself?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 08:32:27 PM

I would love to if I could and have the time.
The wallet is based on bitcoinj (now ionj). It is used/forked by almost every bitcoin based coin that has a java implementation.
The wallet code is forked from @HashEngineering's work. He did an awesome job on Dash for example.

I modified both sources to work with ION (basically mixing dash/darkcoinj and some other coin).
Ofcourse did some more work on gfx, checkpoints etc.

Took a lot of hours, but it is in alpha now finally! Many bugs to fix though

So you did ionj too? 20k bounty isn't it?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:18:14 PM

If they would pay them bounties in BTC (they seem to be collecting a lot of that lately) they may get solved a hell of a lot quicker. If the team doesn't want ION why would an outside dev want it?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:03:38 AM

If they would pay them bounties in BTC (they seem to be collecting a lot of that lately) they may get solved a hell of a lot quicker. If the team doesn't want ION why would an outside dev want it?

Why use anything else but IONs:

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:35:03 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 05:27:17 PM by Franz_Huber

958 dollars of 24 hour trading volume, created by your bot. Gawsome.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:19:54 AM

Ask the team you praise day in and day out you moron. Two promotions within a month all taking your BTC. With your statement, why didn't they accept ION instead?  You love digging holes for yourself, don't you WildShill?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:15:57 PM

not that there was any doubt, but sharkie quoting coin market cap after saying how useless it is every time it showed a low price proves what an absolute piece of shit he is
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

not that there was any doubt, but sharkie quoting coin market cap after saying how useless it is every time it showed a low price proves what an absolute piece of shit he is

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:29:34 PM

Sharkie, just please keep buying them IONs and don't sell any. Remember, I'm rooting for you to win this thing.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:43:48 PM

Isn't this "contest" basically a company planned pump n dump? Don't tell me after the contest is over that people aren't gonna sell their IONs so they can finally realize some profit. Well, there is paycoiner logic in play here. You haven't lost if you haven't sold...

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: