Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473034 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:08:19 PM

@suchmoon Chill back and have a drink to celebrate progress in the Ionomy...
How exactly is it "progress" when a pretend company moves from one fake location to another fake location?
Where are the products that Ionomy promised when they took your BTC for their worthless tokens? Where's "one game a month"?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:26:54 PM

http://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c56e11891484eb0547f7f1d2a&id=de720ef363&e=19d9cf49d0

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:38:12 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 12:58:29 AM by kken01

see the problem is that they lied for 1.5 years about their singaporean company so we cannot trust any pngs the ionomy team produces. its simple: it has to appear in public records. id give them another week before deeming this another lie

"cough cough snail mail blocked us from incorporating in singapore... for 1.5 years"
"First, Seychelles offers a more responsive administrative environment" - than singapore  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes get your head examined
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 08:25:44 PM

Can anyone point the Shark to the location of HQ?Huh

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 09:02:42 PM

Just to make this clear: Seychelles is one of the cheapest places to get an offshore company and has none of the pesky filing requirements - no annual meetings or tax returns etc. And 0% tax rate.

So all that bullpoop about "regulatory landscape" is irrelevant because - and we've already had this discussion regarding securities and whatnot - having an offshore company does not excuse them from complying with the laws and regulations of the countries they operate in.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:57:29 PM

ionomy Corporate Move

Hello BCT ionomy,

ionomy has relocated its corporate headquarters!

Effective December 2016, ionomy established its Corporate Headquarters in the Republic of Seychelles.

Ionomy Limited
 Global Gateway 8 Rue de la perle
 Providence, Mahe, Seychelles

Registration Number: 189524

ionomy relocated from Singapore to Seychelles for two reasons. First, Seychelles offers a more responsive administrative environment. Second, the regulatory landscape of Seychelles better facilitates ionomy’s plans for future enterprises. Additional consideration was made to protect our users privacy as the regulatory environment in Singapore has become more constricted in regard to Digital Currency startups and operations.

What does this mean for you?

This move does not affect current day-to-day operations.

ionomy has updated the terms of service to reflect the new Corporate Headquarters location. In the coming days, you will be prompted to review the new terms and must acknowledge this change to continue using the ionomy platform and its services.

Rest assured, you will not experience any impact to the use of the platform.

Regards,

The ionomy team

Change in TOS, good time to not agree with it and get your coins out of locked, long term stakers. To those that want to get out of Ionomy jail.

Which ION team members will be stationed at the "new" office? Since Huey is the mastermind and he lives in Texas, why not make he company in the US? What are they afraid of? Why all the shell games and shell companies?

Feds are crack’n down in the US and other countries. Look at Circle, Coinbase and a number of exchanges! I actually think it's a good move…

What are they cracking down on? Is team Ionomy doing something questionable that they are worried about a US based business. I'm looking at Circle and Coinbase, both successful crypto companies in the US. So why doesn't Ionomy incorporate in the US again?

So their goal is to jump from country to country to avoid any regulation?

Circle is no longer converting to Fiat, Coinbase is getting hammered (court injunctions) by the feds to release Personal Data and all BTC Transactions on it's users. That's BS!

The US is not crypto friendly!

coinbase allowed cryptsy owner paul vernon to cash out $8.2 million then flee overseas. all these kyc rules for people to get $2000 out and they let him steal funds easy. end result is these companies caused regulations on themselves by not being responsible enough with peoples finances.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 12:53:13 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:07:22 AM by suchmoon

Funny how everyone will be prompted to review the new terms and need to acknowledge the change in corporate headquarters  Grin I wonder why ? No need to answer it's a rhetorical question  

Anything wrong with this picture? No need to answer, it's a rhetorical question.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:41:26 AM

Funny how everyone will be prompted to review the new terms and need to acknowledge the change in corporate headquarters  Grin I wonder why ? No need to answer it's a rhetorical question 

Anything wrong with this picture? No need to answer, it's a rhetorical question.

arent agreement updates not automatic? any agreement change i thought has to be agreed by customers with an acceptance time. if a customer does not agree then they exit under old agreement. its why apple changes require a formal agree each time.

ionomy cant just post rates are now 90% up from 10% you all lose because we posted it. terms cant override law even if they contain waivers. reminds me when cryptsy said they can change withdrawal fees anytime... no you announce, give people that choose time to exit then enforce.

out of curiosity suchmoon what else is missing? i see no company change info in that small part of text
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 04:49:58 AM

arent agreement updates not automatic? any agreement change i thought has to be agreed by customers with an acceptance time. if a customer does not agree then they exit under old agreement. its why apple changes require a formal agree each time.

ionomy cant just post rates are now 90% up from 10% you all lose because we posted it. terms cant override law even if they contain waivers. reminds me when cryptsy said they can change withdrawal fees anytime... no you announce, give people that choose time to exit then enforce.

out of curiosity suchmoon what else is missing? i see no company change info in that small part of text

It doesn't specifically say that the company name or location changed, but it has the new name ("Ionomy Limited" instead of "Ionomy PTE") at the top.

As far as missing - there is no button to not accept the change. And it's not quite obvious how to "cancel your Ionomy.com Account, free of charge, in the manner set forth below" because below it only explains account termination in very generic terms, nothing about the fate of stakers, atoms, or electrons if the account is terminated.

It's such an innovative coining to invest in PNGs on a website "owned" by a $100 IBC halfway across the world. It's hard to imagine they could improve this but I'm sure they'll surprise me.

Full text here: http://archive.is/j6myj
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:08:18 PM

It doesn't specifically say that the company name or location changed, but it has the new name ("Ionomy Limited" instead of "Ionomy PTE") at the top.

As far as missing - there is no button to not accept the change. And it's not quite obvious how to "cancel your Ionomy.com Account, free of charge, in the manner set forth below" because below it only explains account termination in very generic terms, nothing about the fate of stakers, atoms, or electrons if the account is terminated.

It's such an innovative coining to invest in PNGs on a website "owned" by a $100 IBC halfway across the world. It's hard to imagine they could improve this but I'm sure they'll surprise me.

@suchmoon Please include the correct Company Name when you update your outdated FAQ

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:44:05 PM

@suchmoon Please include the correct Company Name when you update your outdated FAQ

Maybe ask the team to give the users an option to opt out of the new TOS. Seems that function is lacking. Probably more important than your suchmoon obsession, but then again your priorities are the exact opposite of logic.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:04:33 PM

Maybe ask the team to give the users an option to opt out of the new TOS. Seems that function is lacking. Probably more important than your suchmoon obsession, but then again your priorities are the exact opposite of logic.

his priorities are very clear. get people to buy all of his "free" ions that he has been given by giving team iOn usable money and/or coins.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:24:00 PM

[..]

Seriously, can't you guys come up with stuff that makes sense anymore? Like it used to be.

It is not a personal thing at all, but how important is this really in the whole picture. If you don't agree you can take your money and move on. Also I don't see huge changes in policy... what is the thing you want to disagree on?

There's an opt-out button on the right top of the dialog and so there is on your browser window (in case of linux/mac on the left top). Also you can try your power button or pull the cord if you are not on a mobile device.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:34:46 PM

[..]

Seriously, can't you guys come up with stuff that makes sense anymore? Like it used to be.

It is not a personal thing at all, but how important is this really in the whole picture. If you don't agree you can take your money and move on. Also I don't see huge changes in policy... what is the thing you want to disagree on?

There's an opt-out button on the right top of the dialog and so there is on your browser window (in case of linux/mac on the left top). Also you can try your power button or pull the cord if you are not on a mobile device.

it really doesn't matter which country these guys are pretending to be in so that they think they can't get sued, but that doesn't mean people can't question the many, many, many things about this that don't make a lick of sense.

the x on that box is not an opt out button, it closes the window. Now my account has ionomy has 0 ions, stakers, atoms, electrons, neutrons, or whatever other imaginary shit they are selling, so it's possible that people with "products" will have a different experience.

it seems to be that non-scumbag companies who claim that people not agreeing to the TOS would would be able to cancel their account would be lead to a page where they could do that instead of having the TOS pop up every time they try to click on a page.

but that might be beyond the capabilities of a team that needs you to make wallets and me to point out the definition of 24 hour volume.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 11:49:46 PM

[..]

It wouldn't cost them anything to add another button that leads to a page where you can actually close your account. Instead of an "x", which... does what exactly? If I press the "x", which TOS I'm now bound by?

Obviously they don't expect anyone to actually reject the new TOS, which is fair enough - I can imagine that the remaining ~50 bagholders are loyal enough.

It just shows the typical paycoin/ionomy way of doing "business". Incompetent, ignorant, unprofessional, you name it. Corporate HQ my ass. Fucking mailbox in Seychelles took them 8 months to get.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:04:26 AM

[..]

It wouldn't cost them anything to add another button that leads to a page where you can actually close your account. Instead of an "x", which... does what exactly? If I press the "x", which TOS I'm now bound by?

Obviously they don't expect anyone to actually reject the new TOS, which is fair enough - I can imagine that the remaining ~50 bagholders are loyal enough.

It just shows the typical paycoin/ionomy way of doing "business". Incompetent, ignorant, unprofessional, you name it. Corporate HQ my ass. Fucking mailbox in Seychelles took them 8 months to get.

If you hit the x it will pop up again every time you click something, but still take you to the page that you clicked on.

I have not agreed to the new TOS, but can still generate deposit addresses for places to send various coins and do all sorts of fun stuff. Too bad they aren't holding any of my money to really check this out.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:04:11 AM

[..]

If you hit the x it will pop up again every time you click something, but still take you to the page that you clicked on.

I have not agreed to the new TOS, but can still generate deposit addresses for places to send various coins and do all sorts of fun stuff. Too bad they aren't holding any of my money to really check this out.

Why would anyone want to send money to a company after they refuse to accept TOS ?? What fun stuff are you talking about Huh

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:20:33 PM

Why would anyone want to send money to a company after they refuse to accept TOS ?? What fun stuff are you talking about Huh
Why would anyone want to send money to Ionomy?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 02:49:48 PM

Why would anyone want to send money to Ionomy?
\
I send BTC to Ionomy and get stakers and staker's skins... I also pickup some IONs from the exchange... or some Atoms from the auction...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 03:01:19 PM

Try to keep up. There is no way to "refuse". You can close the popup though but it's unclear which TOS is in force when you do that.

Maybe someone wants to send money to ionomy and sue them in Singapore Grin. But mainly we're just amused at how a "team" that can't even do two buttons on a website is expected to create a ground-breaking gaming platform. So when is Gravity coming?
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: