Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:11:08 AM

BTW. Suchmoon the 9/11 innuendo isn't being nasty or clever it's being a sick F**K so do the honorable thing and edit your post     

Really? War on Christmas "promotion" the day after a terrorist attack on a Christmas market is fine? Good to know. 9/12 skin then?

Or is it some other obscure movie reference that went over my head?

Your unwavering loyalty is preventing you from seeing who the real sick fucks are.

Playing dumb over the 9/11 Garza innuendo, justifying your post by trying to link the War on Christmas promotion to the attack on a Christmas market Huh .... 9/12 skin Huh

Me reporting you to a moderator would be doing you a favor

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrPaid

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:01:12 AM

What mobile games does this coin suport?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:47:05 AM

Currently? ZERO. And there probably never will be a game that uses ION either. The game they are designing uses electrons, which have nothing to do with crypto. They're made up tokens.

korvas128

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:50:43 AM

Currently? ZERO. And there probably never will be a game that uses ION either. The game they are designing uses electrons, which have nothing to do with crypto. They're made up tokens.

Wrong within Gravity you can use ION to buy lives

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:11:14 AM

and this is possible how? apple wont allow spending other than through gift cards and credit card. if it sneaks through it will be reported and not trolls but the fact all other apps are bound the same way.

if you spend money to get ions to buy lives ingame then being a transferrable currency ionomy will need a money transmitter licence to service most countries. even in this event you are in fact using fiat to buy lives not ion.

unless you can deposit ion into the game. are you sure you arent mistaken? last video showed electrons purchased for cash which is akin to gems in other games. its a game native currency only usable in that game and not transferable.

until apple and google approve it and it stays up i doubt this.

i do know though if it gets taken down huey will blame trolls and not the fact they didnt adhere to apples terms which will be funny because ionomy expects people to abide by theirs.  thats my prediction
korvas128

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:51:24 AM

and this is possible how? apple wont allow spending other than through gift cards and credit card. if it sneaks through it will be reported and not trolls but the fact all other apps are bound the same way.

if you spend money to get ions to buy lives ingame then being a transferrable currency ionomy will need a money transmitter licence to service most countries. even in this event you are in fact using fiat to buy lives not ion.

unless you can deposit ion into the game. are you sure you arent mistaken? last video showed electrons purchased for cash which is akin to gems in other games. its a game native currency only usable in that game and not transferable.

i do know though if it gets taken down huey will blame trolls and not the fact they didnt adhere to apples terms which will be funny because ionomy expects people to abide by theirs.  thats my prediction

Just wait for the beta  Grin the way the API works across the Apple, Google & Ionomy ecosystems is impressive .......  no point me trying to explain with the beta just around the corner.

Apologies though I did make a mistake you cannot buy lives within Gravity using ION BUT that doesn't make ION useless

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

In the App itself? Or on some secondary website that you have to leave the game for?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:26:06 PM

i do know though if it gets taken down huey will blame trolls and not the fact they didnt adhere to apples terms which will be funny because ionomy expects people to abide by theirs.  thats my prediction

Just wait for the beta  Grin the way the API works across the Apple, Google & Ionomy ecosystems is impressive .......  no point me trying to explain with the beta just around the corner.

Apologies though I did make a mistake you cannot buy lives within Gravity using ION BUT that doesn't make ION useless

Explain. What "use" does ION have? For real. You can't participate in any Ionomy promotions as the team only accepts BTC. You can't use ION in Gravity. Honestly, besides paying to host a MN, how is it "useful"?

Edit: the original question was "how many games does this coin support?", and the answer is still ZERO. According to the chatter, you don't even need to know what ION is or does or even need to own any to play and interact with Gravity.

A gaming based coin hat has been on the market since May 2016 and still doesn't support any games. Even when they release Gravity, the coin will still support ZERO games.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 01:50:03 PM

BTW. Suchmoon the 9/11 innuendo isn't being nasty or clever it's being a sick F**K so do the honorable thing and edit your post     

Really? War on Christmas "promotion" the day after a terrorist attack on a Christmas market is fine? Good to know. 9/12 skin then?

Your unwavering loyalty is preventing you from seeing who the real sick fucks are.

Playing dumb over the 9/11 Garza innuendo, justifying your post by trying to link the War on Christmas promotion to the attack on a Christmas market Huh .... 9/12 skin Huh

Oh FFS... of course I know that you can't ever imagine ionomy doing anything wrong. Whatever shitty "promotion" they come up with must be the best ever and any criticism, context, or - God forbid - pointing out a precedent is "innuendo".

But despite your deluded devotion ionomy "stakers" and "skins" ARE direct descendants of Garza's hashlet PNG bullshit. Didn't make sense back then, doesn't make sense now, and money grab is the only reason for the existence of this "business model" in both cases.

So back to the original question - where does ionomy draw the line? Garza didn't hesitate to use 9/11 for his scheme. Are you saying ionomy is above that? Such nice people.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:40:52 PM

Oh FFS... of course I know that you can't ever imagine ionomy doing anything wrong. Whatever shitty "promotion" they come up with must be the best ever and any criticism, context, or - God forbid - pointing out a precedent is "innuendo".

But despite your deluded devotion ionomy "stakers" and "skins" ARE direct descendants of Garza's hashlet PNG bullshit. Didn't make sense back then, doesn't make sense now, and money grab is the only reason for the existence of this "business model" in both cases.

So back to the original question - where does ionomy draw the line? Garza didn't hesitate to use 9/11 for his scheme. Are you saying ionomy is above that? Such nice people.

to be fair, the new staker.pngs make more sense than the hashlets did.

Hashlets were supposed to be miners, but were just pngs that made numbers move on a website.

I haven't seen anyone claim that the new staker pngs are anything but team ionomy exchanging their premine and the coins they get from staking other people's coins in masternodes for usable coins.

Buying a staker is just as dumbas buying a hashlet, but at least they are getting what they are paying for
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:07:54 PM

Just wait for the beta  Grin the way the API works across the Apple, Google & Ionomy ecosystems is impressive .......  no point me trying to explain with the beta just around the corner.

thats what i thought so there is no real impressive use. they just take money and try to inject in the market to give that impression. the game infact isnt using ion which kinda defeats the purpose of having gaming linked with crypto.

i tend to disagree with you though as if ion isnt used in games then it does make it useless forits intended purpose. can you explain why you believe it doesnt make it useless in relation to gaming?
korvas128

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:12:17 AM

Of all the stakers GAW offered you decided to use the 9/11 staker as an example. Then squirming around for an oh so clever response you pull in the Christmas market terrorist attack

WHY

Look up unprincipled narcissist that's you it's how you roll.

Yes

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:56:36 AM

Of all the stakers GAW offered you decided to use the 9/11 staker as an example. Then squirming around for an oh so clever response you pull in the Christmas market terrorist attack

WHY

Yes

So to make a point about contemptible promotions I should have used... NiceHashlet?

Well, at least it got your vitriol flowing albeit misdirected. You can call me a narcissist (doesn't look like you know the meaning of the word though) but I'm still not the lying conniving sleazeball taking your BTC.

Hashlets were supposed to be miners, but were just pngs that made numbers move on a website.

I haven't seen anyone claim that the new staker pngs are anything but team ionomy exchanging their premine and the coins they get from staking other people's coins in masternodes for usable coins.

Buying a staker is just as dumbas buying a hashlet, but at least they are getting what they are paying for

Fair enough. Taking BTC and paying out ION is a major innovation. Minimizes expenses for the scheme and makes them look honest if you squint in a certain way.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:21:45 AM

WHY

Yes

So to make a point about contemptible promotions I should have used... NiceHashlet?

Well, at least it got your vitriol flowing albeit misdirected. You can call me a narcissist (doesn't look like you know the meaning of the word though) but I'm still not the lying conniving sleazeball taking your BTC.

Fair enough. Taking BTC and paying out ION is a major innovation. Minimizes expenses for the scheme and makes them look honest if you squint in a certain way.

Not a major innovation, but at least honest, which is a step up for this crew.

It's part of why I really don't feel bad for the people that have fallen for many of the scams and schemes on this forum. The plans wouldn't work if they weren't run by scumbags who are lying, at least if your miner never shipped the band-aid is just ripped off instead of running it until it catches fire and paying for electricity to end up with less bitcoins than you started with.

Nothing about Garza's plans and schemes made sense, so him running with the money didn't really make a difference. Team ionomy is still here, doing stuff, but at least with their staker program they are delivering exactly what they promise. Their worthless ions in exchange for coins that they can sell or use elsewhere.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:35:32 PM

Why don't they burn XPY receiving in exchange for ION stake offering?

The amount is 6,000,000 XPY. If they weren't sold out, then where 750,000 ION staker went into?

There aren't that much transaction on XPY blockchain. I asked on forum, xpytalk, about this the site closed. Sad

Really.. this AGAIN?

why is expecting the people who are running this thing to keep their word worthy of capital letters?

if they can't do simple things like register a company for over a year or burn xpy, how could people expect them to revolutionize the mobile gaming industry to make everyone rich?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 05:47:41 PM

The amount is 6,000,000 XPY. If they weren't sold out, then where 750,000 ION staker went into?

There aren't that much transaction on XPY blockchain. I asked on forum, xpytalk, about this the site closed. Sad

Really.. this AGAIN?

WHY ARE YOU NECROYELLING?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:13:46 PM

Really.. this AGAIN?

Huh? These posts were from April. What do you mean "AGAIN"?

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:18:30 PM

This el1t3 haxxor thinks glorious leader MOON should hold another contest of some sorts.
Predicting the ION teams failures is the only reliable way to make money from the ION project from what I see  Shocked

Happy Holidays. I hope you all found better projects to invest in this year.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:11:48 PM

Really.. this AGAIN?

Huh? These posts were from April. What do you mean "AGAIN"?

Haha, sorry. That makes sense why I was frustrated with "again". Guess I fatfingered on my mobile Smiley

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 09:34:06 PM

This el1t3 haxxor thinks glorious leader MOON should hold another contest of some sorts.
Predicting the ION teams failures is the only reliable way to make money from the ION project from what I see  Shocked

Happy Holidays. I hope you all found better projects to invest in this year.

@pixelpower When are you going to do your PayCoin giveaway for Guessing the number of Downloads in Google and Play store for the Ionomy Game?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: