Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:46:39 AM

Now we're in the big leagues kids, an investment firm with a whopping  2.28776496 BTC portfolio is on board.

None of these arbitrage groups have ever fucked over users before, and people smart enough to do this deinitely need a few more ions to ut things over the top, so congratulations to shark and korvas, I guess you guys were right and you becoming millionaires is imminent.

What has a post from jackryder about Coinitrage.com got to do with me.

You are going to get rich because a big time arbitrage totally not scam site accepts ION. I'm happy for you.

It's funny when people like you who carry the tag 'Legendary' think a single website or scheme can make you rich. I'm pretty sure though your not a dumb ass so less of the cheapshots please.

I'm not sure what the funniest part of this post is. Your inability to understand sarcasm, Your thought that my legendary tag means anything. Your inability to know that you are contracts to you're. Or your general inability to see how stupid investing in ION is.

O well, good thing there is a built in holiday excuse coming up, just like GAW around Christmas when they were doing whatever it is that they were doing. It's really a terrible coincidence that they finished the app just after the holiday shutdown. It's a real shame they couldn't get it submitted in time. It's not like iconnect shutting down for the holidays is a yearly occurrence or anything, just more bad luck for some hard working guys that fell for an obvious scam once upon a time. I'm sure it will all work out lie it always does.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:22:35 AM

What's even funnier is I'm pretty sure your crooked just like crooked Hilary.

Crooked Hilary vs Crooked Suchmoon who would win...... my money's on Hilary as I don't think you have the stamina.... S T A M I N A

I'm pretty sure you tried really hard with this one but I still have no idea who the fuck is "Hilary" and what is a "crooked". Must be from that secret ionomy whale dictionary. Oh well.

In other news, ionomy's crack team of 5-10 full-time employees is slacking full time. According to Sharkie it's been weeks since they got their Seychelles mailbox but still can't get the company name changed on their own website. I have faith that Gravity support and development will be equally smooth and expedient.

Such coincidence I posted this on the slack channel just two hours before you post it here. They are aware

rdewilde

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:27:02 AM

Word is apple store does not accept applications during holidays and are shut down till 27th (huey posted some link, I'm too lazy to search on mob).
It is queued though.

Android should be no problem.

So after holidays it seems.

Apple's holiday break was announced a month ago but I guess you can't expect ionomy's crack team of 5-10 full-time employees to plan for things like that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/9to5mac.com/2016/11/29/itunes-connect-holiday-app-store/amp/

So Dec 28th then?

Yes, that is the link. And yes they are aware, the game was finished and submitted on 26 so nothing to do about it, neither with knowing it a month before.

Process can take from hours to days. I guess queue is growing, so 28 might be optimistic, as you always are ;-)

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:43:17 AM

Any free coins for follow your Twitter?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:51:10 AM

You guys should ask the team a few questions before you go praising Ionomy. Why don't you ask them where all the coins came from to raise the MN count from ~147 all the way up to 226. At 20,000 per MN time 79 new MN's, That would take about 1.58 million ION to make. There wasn't that many available for sale. Looks like the team is making MasterNodes from the premise to make free coins to sell you all for more Bitcoin. What is the response for such an increase in MN's?  Anybody? The whales perhaps can clarify this? 

I apologize if my numbers are a little wrong, I was reading Slack and people were questioning it and of course it wasn't addressed by the team and fizzled out. So where did all those coins come from? Hmmmmmmmm...

Looks like they are finding another way to screw the Ionites while the Ionites make excuses for such a move. It was just to make the network faster or more stable or some BS like that. When in reality they are atealing from you. You will get less stakes as there are 79 new MasterNodes. Pure theft. Honest guys. Invest hard, they're gonna be millionaires!

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:43:33 AM

What's even funnier is I'm pretty sure your crooked just like crooked Hilary.

Crooked Hilary vs Crooked Suchmoon who would win...... my money's on Hilary as I don't think you have the stamina.... S T A M I N A

I'm pretty sure you tried really hard with this one but I still have no idea who the fuck is "Hilary" and what is a "crooked". Must be from that secret ionomy whale dictionary. Oh well.

In other news, ionomy's crack team of 5-10 full-time employees is slacking full time. According to Sharkie it's been weeks since they got their Seychelles mailbox but still can't get the company name changed on their own website. I have faith that Gravity support and development will be equally smooth and expedient.

Any idea who I'm taking a leaf from when I say I don't think you have the stamina S T A M I N A I don't think crooked suchmoon has the STAMINA

You don't know Hilary and you don't know what crooked is  Smiley lol very good Carlos Garza impression

Crooked Suchmoon just to be clear you set the ground rules....

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Word is apple store does not accept applications during holidays and are shut down till 27th (huey posted some link, I'm too lazy to search on mob).
It is queued though.

Android should be no problem.

So after holidays it seems.

Apple's holiday break was announced a month ago but I guess you can't expect ionomy's crack team of 5-10 full-time employees to plan for things like that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/9to5mac.com/2016/11/29/itunes-connect-holiday-app-store/amp/

So Dec 28th then?

Yes, that is the link. And yes they are aware, the game was finished and submitted on 26 so nothing to do about it, neither with knowing it a month before.

Process can take from hours to days. I guess queue is growing, so 28 might be optimistic, as you always are ;-)

Yet another thing a cheerleader thinks is a good thing and is a giant red flag to me.

The apple holiday break is an annual thing. Why was there no rush to get it finished before the holidays? Why didn't they mention the issue of the holiday break before?
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:52:56 PM

Now we're in the big leagues kids, an investment firm with a whopping  2.28776496 BTC portfolio is on board.

None of these arbitrage groups have ever fucked over users before, and people smart enough to do this deinitely need a few more ions to ut things over the top, so congratulations to shark and korvas, I guess you guys were right and you becoming millionaires is imminent.

What has a post from jackryder about Coinitrage.com got to do with me.

You are going to get rich because a big time arbitrage totally not scam site accepts ION. I'm happy for you.

It's funny when people like you who carry the tag 'Legendary' think a single website or scheme can make you rich. I'm pretty sure though your not a dumb ass so less of the cheapshots please.

I'm not sure what the funniest part of this post is. Your inability to understand sarcasm, Your thought that my legendary tag means anything. Your inability to know that you are contracts to you're. Or your general inability to see how stupid investing in ION is.

O well, good thing there is a built in holiday excuse coming up, just like GAW around Christmas when they were doing whatever it is that they were doing. It's really a terrible coincidence that they finished the app just after the holiday shutdown. It's a real shame they couldn't get it submitted in time. It's not like iconnect shutting down for the holidays is a yearly occurrence or anything, just more bad luck for some hard working guys that fell for an obvious scam once upon a time. I'm sure it will all work out lie it always does.

Sorry Phildo got it wrong you are a dumbass ..... I too was being sarcastic  Grin

In fact in the land of BCT you'd be a 'legendary' dumbass 

Oh no, someone dumb enough to lose money to garza is questioning my intelligence. How will I ever get through the holidays?

He's also making fun of a meaningless tag I have on a forum, christmas is ruined twice.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 04:24:46 PM

You don't know Hilary and you don't know what crooked is  Smiley lol very good Carlos Garza impression

Crooked Suchmoon just to be clear you set the ground rules....

You're lying. I didn't set any rules about shitty spelling, it's all on you.

Oh no, someone dumb enough to lose money to garza is questioning my intelligence. How will I ever get through the holidays?

He's also making fun of a meaningless tag I have on a forum, christmas is ruined twice.

Don't despair, we get to play Gravity soon... maybe even before Christmas 2017.

Such coincidence I posted this on the slack channel just two hours before you post it here. They are aware

The point is they allegedly registered their new "HQ" on November 25 and created new TOS on December 16... You'd think there was enough time to search and replace "ionomy pte".

No, I'm just crooked and I have a crooked according to some whales.

Google play doesn't have a review process, any idea why it's not released on Android?
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 06:28:48 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 06:43:07 PM by WildShark

No, I'm just crooked and I have a crooked according to some whales.

Google play doesn't have a review process, any idea why it's not released on Android?
Maybe there is a Gravity  Launch Plan that syncs all the events for an innovative AWESOME Launch??? maybe the game plan is not to rush out the door before everything is finished to make BCT trolls happy...

Gravity has gone from imminent to Amazing!!!
Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answer to When is Crypto Gravity Launch?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
rdewilde

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:43:44 PM

You guys should ask the team a few questions before you go praising Ionomy. Why don't you ask them where all the coins came from to raise the MN count from ~147 all the way up to 226. At 20,000 per MN time 79 new MN's, That would take about 1.58 million ION to make. There wasn't that many available for sale. Looks like the team is making MasterNodes from the premise to make free coins to sell you all for more Bitcoin. What is the response for such an increase in MN's?  Anybody? The whales perhaps can clarify this?  

I apologize if my numbers are a little wrong, I was reading Slack and people were questioning it and of course it wasn't addressed by the team and fizzled out. So where did all those coins come from? Hmmmmmmmm...

Looks like they are finding another way to screw the Ionites while the Ionites make excuses for such a move. It was just to make the network faster or more stable or some BS like that. When in reality they are atealing from you. You will get less stakes as there are 79 new MasterNodes. Pure theft. Honest guys. Invest hard, they're gonna be millionaires!

I asked the question on #general last week, but not in too serious context so got no answer. You cannot conclude directly all those are Ionomy's, but as you say, these coins were not for sale, so most probably are. Makes no sense someone just "had them turned off". But if you look at the number of coins staking, it does not add up either.
There is a total of 1,462,884 ION Staking.

Only thing that would add up is that ALL ionomy's MN's were offline (your est "1.58 million ION") and brought back online.

Come on slack and ask, I'll support your question. Though because I think there's a somehow more logical explanation than just "stealing" ;-) Why would you steal if you already got millions that you can't sell?

Making the network "faster" was another subject, not related to the MN's. Firing up hundreds of wallets seems to make the network more solid. This was an expirement some people joined, and some are still running.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 10:38:33 PM

Come on slack and ask, I'll support your question. Though because I think there's a somehow more logical explanation than just "stealing" ;-) Why would you steal if you already got millions that you can't sell?

I don't think anybody is suggesting they're literally stealing. But the increased number of masternodes dilutes everyone's share so there is a negative impact. Since there is zero transparency as to where the "promotional" coins come from, where the unsold ICO coins went to, where the ~1 million coins staked from dev/incentive funds went to - the logical explanation would be that the team is using those funds to fill a bunch of masternodes and get ahead in the hyperinflation race.

And yes, they can sell. They sell ION-filled stakers for BTC, and just plain ION (the Coinshift-like "feature" sharkie was shilling just recently) - those coins are probably coming from one of the above since there is no such thing in the whitepaper.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:22:21 AM

You guys should ask the team a few questions before you go praising Ionomy. Why don't you ask them where all the coins came from to raise the MN count from ~147 all the way up to 226. At 20,000 per MN time 79 new MN's, That would take about 1.58 million ION to make. There wasn't that many available for sale. Looks like the team is making MasterNodes from the premise to make free coins to sell you all for more Bitcoin. What is the response for such an increase in MN's?  Anybody? The whales perhaps can clarify this?  

I asked the question on #general last week, but not in too serious context so got no answer. You cannot conclude directly all those are Ionomy's, but as you say, these coins were not for sale, so most probably are. Makes no sense someone just "had them turned off". But if you look at the number of coins staking, it does not add up either.

Only thing that would add up is that ALL ionomy's MN's were offline (your est "1.58 million ION") and brought back online.

Making the network "faster" was another subject, not related to the MN's. Firing up hundreds of wallets seems to make the network more solid. This was an expirement some people joined, and some are still running.

I guess stealing wasn't they right word, my apologies. But suchmoon summed it up. Less rewards for the people that actually paid for their IONs (or as WildShark says, "earned" their IONs). Shady would be a much better word.

I tried to ask questions on Slack and the question either wasn't taken seriously or it got passed up as slack is a shitty communication platform with a bunch of users chatting. An official forum would be nice. Does the team answer questions on the Iontalk forum? If so, I'll pose the question in a civil manner.

Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:59:26 AM

I guess stealing wasn't they right word, my apologies. But suchmoon summed it up. Less rewards for the people that actually paid for their IONs (or as WildShark says, "earned" their IONs). Shady would be a much better word.

I tried to ask questions on Slack and the question either wasn't taken seriously or it got passed up as slack is a shitty communication platform with a bunch of users chatting. An official forum would be nice. Does the team answer questions on the Iontalk forum? If so, I'll pose the question in a civil manner.

I believe ionomys nodes all went down for a bit right after thanksgiving. Not sure what all it was about but people were staking crazy numbers during this period of a week or so.The difficulty was down so far because the #1&2 addys were offline that alot of masternode owners stopped and started staking as it was more profitable. Then they brought thier nodes back online so im assuming you are talking about that period when you ask. As to your addresses question,well it was brought up on the latest hangout and the team said listing addresses would not be a problem. I too have not seen them yet so Ill keep trying to get the info. I think its important information when customers are competing for the same rewards to know. So we do agree on something.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 06:41:12 AM

I believe ionomys nodes all went down for a bit right after thanksgiving. Not sure what all it was about but people were staking crazy numbers during this period of a week or so.The difficulty was down so far because the #1&2 addys were offline that alot of masternode owners stopped and started staking as it was more profitable. Then they brought thier nodes back online so im assuming you are talking about that period when you ask. As to your addresses question,well it was brought up on the latest hangout and the team said listing addresses would not be a problem. I too have not seen them yet so Ill keep trying to get the info. I think its important information when customers are competing for the same rewards to know. So we do agree on something.

LOL paycoiners asking questions... this won't end well Grin

Questions about masternodes were brought up months ago on various channels from here to slack and that didn't do anything. Now I see hangouts emerging as THE place to ask questions. Next you'll probably need to drive to Huey's house.

But I do hope you get your answers and I do hope that you know what to ask to get the right ones. Hint: masternode addresses alone won't tell you shit.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 05:25:57 PM

But I do hope you get your answers and I do hope that you know what to ask to get the right ones. Hint: masternode addresses alone won't tell you shit.

Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answers to her latest Ionomy agenda...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:22:42 PM

Please consult the latest version of  Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for the "real" answers to her latest Ionomy agenda...

Please ignore WildSharks desperate shilling for ION, the continuation of the GAW/Paycoin scam. Ionomy was designed for one reason only: To get more bitcoins into the wallets of Adam Huey Matlack and his crooks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:50:36 PM

Please consult the pay to be important "whales" for all misinformation about ION. Let them lie to you to get you to buy ION so they can make themselves whole from losing so much with XPY and GAW. The game was supposed to be released at the end of June. 6 month delay should give you an idea what this team and its shills are all about. Please counsult WildShark the whale for all questions you don't want answered.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 11:42:53 PM

Please counsult WildShark the whale for all questions you don't want answered.[/b]
You don't need to ask the Shark when you can get the information from suchmoon and her Bitcointalk ION FAQ document...

Merry Christmas to ALL in crypto world...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 11:48:45 PM

Please consult a doctor, whatever you have seems to be getting worse.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: