Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186623 times)
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:06:10 PM

If I could predict in 2017 there was some progress than bitcoin. As many know bitcoin so much to use and adopt. Moreover the price in 2017 will be better than this year. Maybe it was a definite change occurred in bitcoin 2017. I also hope that the scam sites on bitcoin will be reduced so that it will be easier to use.
After too many scam sites run people money I think now they already learn a lesson and I agree 2017 will be big and the scam sites will reduce thier innocent victim.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:15:24 PM

If I could predict in 2017 there was some progress than bitcoin. As many know bitcoin so much to use and adopt. Moreover the price in 2017 will be better than this year. Maybe it was a definite change occurred in bitcoin 2017. I also hope that the scam sites on bitcoin will be reduced so that it will be easier to use.
After too many scam sites run people money I think now they already learn a lesson and I agree 2017 will be big and the scam sites will reduce thier innocent victim.

Whoever owns the private key owns the Bitcoin, it really is that simple.

It's like a lesson is never learned.

The scammers succeed because of greed.

It's not enough for these "victims" to earn money and buy Bitcoins, arguably one of the most secure and powerful forms of money in the world, but they need to get rich quick and that is why the scammers win, these people are greedy, these "innocent victims" are greedy and want more more more.

I've been there, I have been greedy and had a low due to my greed. I essentially let a scammer take my money and it was an important lesson to be learnt.

Unfortunately I don't see 2017 as being any different. There will be more "innocent victims" looking for get rich quick with 10% daily returns or margin trading on dubious exchanges and there will be scammers ready to part an idiot from their money.

I've been there, I've been the idiot.

I believe that I have learnt my lesson.

Will these "innocent victims" learn this most important lesson?
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:18:16 PM

Till people will keep on entertaining those sites by investing their money, those sites will always keep on operating, people should understand the fact that there is no formula to double coins.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:26:24 PM

Till people will keep on entertaining those sites by investing their money, those sites will always keep on operating, people should understand the fact that there is no formula to double coins.
There is always a formula because it is possible to double our money in bitcoin but there is also a possibility we lose our money instantly, everything is a gamble here and we are only basing our decisions on historical and present facts to have at least an understanding on the right speculation.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:29:17 PM

There is always a formula because it is possible to double our money in bitcoin but there is also a possibility we lose our money instantly, everything is a gamble here and we are only basing our decisions on historical and present facts to have at least an understanding on the right speculation.

He is talking about the ponzi sites where you invest your money to double your coins, as if that would be the case then site owners would be busy in doubling their own coins.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:35:07 PM

Nope. They're never going away. There are billions more stupid and greedy people. The sites themselves will become ever more sophisticated.

The best we can hope for is that the necessary operations such as exchanges become bulletproof. That's the real threat and impediment to Bitcoin's growth.

There are always going to be scum operating at the fringe that appeals to morons eager to throw their money at the best lies they can find. You can shout about giving up control of your private keys until your voice box explodes, they won't listen.
soros017

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:03:50 PM

It would be really nice if Bitcoin become more popular and  used in that year, but the hard thing  is that it may still take a long time for Bitcoin to achieve price stabilization. The first steps need to be taken anyway.
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:02:01 AM

The most are indeed hoping that the  value of the Bitcoin in that year  will be higher, because we all waited  a long time until the value will be more worth, so that's really nice. But, of course,  it's hard to predict what  the value will be,  because it is a  currency so you need  to take some risks.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:23:50 AM

I do not know if it's the year for bitcoin,  because it all depends on many  parameters , such as the global economic  situation , people's trust in banks and fiat currencies, and also  on all the whales that have been  hoarding bitcoin for years and  when they decide to offload.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:28:14 AM

It would be really nice if Bitcoin become more popular and  used in that year, but the hard thing  is that it may still take a long time for Bitcoin to achieve price stabilization. The first steps need to be taken anyway.

Bitcoin is gaining popularity but its really difficult to expect a price stability in it, and if price gets stable then traders won't like it as it will never allow them to make regular profits.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:47:30 AM

Bitcoin is gaining popularity but its really difficult to expect a price stability in it, and if price gets stable then traders won't like it as it will never allow them to make regular profits.

True, indeed fluctuations bitcoin heavily utilized by the traders. Because they will certainly benefit from the price fluctuations. But I hope that in 2017 many use bitcoin so it will be easier to use.
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:31:39 PM

True, indeed fluctuations bitcoin heavily utilized by the traders. Because they will certainly benefit from the price fluctuations. But I hope that in 2017 many use bitcoin so it will be easier to use.
About Bitcoin's popularity can not worry. Cryptocurrency more and more appear in the use of online shops. It certainly pleases. But the main expectations from next year it really bitcoin growth rate. A little more left. Wait and see
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 01:32:26 PM

Yeah for sure it is going to be easier to use if many people are already using bitcoin and as well as there are going to be a lot of stores that do accept bitcoins as payment. This is going to have a big impact for next years economy if this is going to happen. I am hoping that more fluctuations,increasing fluctuations are going to happen for next year.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:03:44 PM

Nope. They're never going away. There are billions more stupid and greedy people. The sites themselves will become ever more sophisticated.

The best we can hope for is that the necessary operations such as exchanges become bulletproof. That's the real threat and impediment to Bitcoin's growth.

There are always going to be scum operating at the fringe that appeals to morons eager to throw their money at the best lies they can find. You can shout about giving up control of your private keys until your voice box explodes, they won't listen.
Exactly the problem right now.
I believe there has been enough exchanger data breaches that could already trigger then to improve their security systems since they highly influence the value of bitcoin especially when they are holding large volume of bitcoins.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:14:44 PM

Yeah for sure it is going to be easier to use if many people are already using bitcoin and as well as there are going to be a lot of stores that do accept bitcoins as payment. This is going to have a big impact for next years economy if this is going to happen. I am hoping that more fluctuations,increasing fluctuations are going to happen for next year.

only time will tell but i agree that there is a good future ahead of bitcoin and we wull surely see a lot better days in bitcoin crypto world as it becomes more popular over the course of this year and continued on in the following year of 2017.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nancimy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:32:49 PM

Exactly the problem right now.
I believe there has been enough exchanger data breaches that could already trigger then to improve their security systems since they highly influence the value of bitcoin especially when they are holding large volume of bitcoins.

I heard the Gemini exchange is insured by the US banking insurance. If that exchange is breached, can you get compensation?
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 05:37:27 PM

The future is near where human kind are using bitcoin as currency and its getting popular in some country thats good news so that people buy bitcoin and bitcoin will be using for investing trading or any activities that could help us to earn money online and looking forward bitcoin will be the best

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:41:52 PM

The future is near where human kind are using bitcoin as currency and its getting popular in some country thats good news so that people buy bitcoin and bitcoin will be using for investing trading or any activities that could help us to earn money online and looking forward bitcoin will be the best

I really could not understand any of your points though, i still can feel that you are trying to say that bitcoin would get more popular in 2017 simply, and reasons for that would be the projects pending to be released soon representing bitcoin that would probably increase its users database.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:20:06 PM

I guess that 2016 is actually the year of btc and blockchain. The technology is closer to become mainstream... so, in 2017 we can see a lot of new products and companies using this new technology.
michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:12:24 AM

Yeah, in 2017 I believe bitcoin will be  experiencing good progress. I am sure over the years  certainly bitcoin will thrive  and be the best.I also believe that the price of btc will be  very good for all of us  so that we can benefit.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: