Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186623 times)
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:24:39 PM

and what do you think about the year of 2016. I think 2016 is also a year of bitcoin. you will see the price will fly rocket in few days. it may be possible to cross 1000 USD. so I think the present year is the year of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:30:28 PM

and what do you think about the year of 2016. I think 2016 is also a year of bitcoin. you will see the price will fly rocket in few days. it may be possible to cross 1000 USD. so I think the present year is the year of bitcoin.

Well we can't deny it, that this year of 2016 is also a year for bitcoin. And as the halving is going to happen this year. We can see best results before the end of the year.
And we will see the effect of it for next year and it will going to be great year for bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:01:09 AM

or could have both this and start of next one to be years of BTC
this doesn need to be like that but i might come to it
we have little time till halving and price could be much higher or lower

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:10:19 AM

I expect BTC to hit 4 digits sometime before the end of the year and to be honest would expect 2017 to be an overall good year though maybe more of a consolidation year in price terms ($1000-1500 range) with some vol

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:18:00 AM

I expect BTC to hit 4 digits sometime before the end of the year and to be honest would expect 2017 to be an overall good year though maybe more of a consolidation year in price terms ($1000-1500 range) with some vol

Probably just max out at around $900 for me. There will be lots of Sell Orders around that price range that will prevent the coin price from going up.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:37:43 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 03:53:15 PM by expert4knowledge

I am sure that the year 2016 is a much better year for bitcoin compared to 2017 since it will not experience such increasing of price.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:40:01 PM

I a sure 2016 is a much better year for bitcoin compared to 2017.

Only halving can prove that this year is an year of bitcoin, as so far it has been really boring year, so lets hope that things will change in coming years.
goldcoinminer

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:49:45 AM

I a sure 2016 is a much better year for bitcoin compared to 2017.

Only halving can prove that this year is an year of bitcoin, as so far it has been really boring year, so lets hope that things will change in coming years.

Yes that's for sure that halving is the one that can prove about halving if this year is going to be the year of bitcoin. And the good effect of it will take places for next year and that's another good year for bitcoin.
Every halving gives us a good chance to invest and this year's gambling should be big due to the abrupt price increase last few days and even if the price starting to fall back a  big wave of increase will come nearing the halving.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:13:59 AM

I think 2017 will be a better year for Bitcoin and that is because it was in this year a long time stable and that have to change soon because many people dont like the value now and they want to make profit and they have already waited a long time so there must be a time to sell it soon...
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:18:04 AM

I think 2017 will be a better year for Bitcoin and that is because it was in this year a long time stable and that have to change soon because many people dont like the value now and they want to make profit and they have already waited a long time so there must be a time to sell it soon...
yes i also think so. but i think it is a good news for bitcoin that it remain stable. i think if it also remain stable in the next year it will be very positive news about bitcoin. i am hopeful that after halving the rate of bitcoin will not fall down so much and it will keep its position stable.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:23:55 AM

I think 2017 will be the best time for the banks to start using blokchain technology and Bitcoin. Yet more needs to be some time between the confirmation of the concept and the extensive use of technology.
The problem is that banks need to adopt and adapt the structure and concept of the work of their major service providers and start-up partners.
It will take some time, since all banks are developing at different tempos, which depends on the version of the use of technology and the bank's ability to introduce something new. At the moment, the big banks, including the world's , already prepared, and some have already introduced the work with Bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:15:48 AM

I think 2017 will be the best time for the banks to start using blokchain technology and Bitcoin. Yet more needs to be some time between the confirmation of the concept and the extensive use of technology.
The problem is that banks need to adopt and adapt the structure and concept of the work of their major service providers and start-up partners.
It will take some time, since all banks are developing at different tempos, which depends on the version of the use of technology and the bank's ability to introduce something new. At the moment, the big banks, including the world's , already prepared, and some have already introduced the work with Bitcoin.

Good to see if that would really happen, Banks will give major improvement if they will adopt with bitcoins as people trust banks and they will also trust what the banks are trusting. We need the government to support the plan for that to realize.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:27:54 AM

2017 could be the year of the Bitcoin but it is way to soon to be talking about 2017 because we are still halve way in to 2016 so I you ask me we have to focus on the rest of the year.
I do not know how 2017 is going to be for the Bitcoin because you never know what will happen with Bitcoin at times.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:00:41 AM

2017 could be the year of the Bitcoin but it is way to soon to be talking about 2017 because we are still halve way in to 2016 so I you ask me we have to focus on the rest of the year.
I do not know how 2017 is going to be for the Bitcoin because you never know what will happen with Bitcoin at times.
yes it is a fact i think we should focus on 2016 that is the real year of bitocin. i can hope that that people who are entering in he world of the bitcoin i n these days are very much as compare to the last few years.
Nancimy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:06:45 AM

yes it is a fact i think we should focus on 2016 that is the real year of bitocin. i can hope that that people who are entering in he world of the bitcoin i n these days are very much as compare to the last few years.

If the block size is incraesed and also the SegWit is successful, the price of the bitcoin can reach $1200 this year.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:12:42 AM

I think it's true, but keep in mind that the 2016 could be the real year indeed for bitcoin as this coincides on halving. However most tangible for bitcoin is where bitcoin provide much help for each person that difficulty in terms of the transaction and make it easier to do transaction/help solve everyone's problem
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:42:37 AM

Nobody knows what is going to happen in 2017 with Bitcoin we can only speculate about it. The only thing that I can think of is that the value of the Bitcoin is going to be somewhere in the thousands.
It just has to happen we have been waiting a long time for it to happen.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:53:34 AM

Nobody knows what is going to happen in 2017 with Bitcoin we can only speculate about it. The only thing that I can think of is that the value of the Bitcoin is going to be somewhere in the thousands.

That's for sure that no one knows if 2017 is going to be the year of bitcoin. But I would say that every year is going the year of bitcoin.
And this year also is going to be the year of bitcoin as the halving is going to happen.
The good results are going to happen for 2017.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:53:39 AM

Yeah nobody knows how the bitcoin will be in 2017 but i also think that it will be good because the price is continue rising. Let just hope for bitcoin to gain more popularity and adoption so that it can result for the price to continue rising because the bitcoin market will be more active than before and many people will buy bitcoin and using it as a secondary currency aside from their local one.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:13:09 AM

That's for sure that no one knows if 2017 is going to be the year of bitcoin. But I would say that every year is going the year of bitcoin.
And this year also is going to be the year of bitcoin as the halving is going to happen.
The good results are going to happen for 2017.

For me it's very simple. Did I make great profits in 2013? Yes! Did I make great profits in 2014? Yes! Did I make great profits in 2015? Yes! Did I make great profits in 2016? Yes! So for me every profitable year is the year of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: