Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186630 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:58:02 PM

I believe true bitcoin prices in 2017 will grow. And the adoption of bitcoin will be more and more so that many people using bitcoin. 2017 will be better than this year in my opinion.

I respect your opinion but every year there is a big event happening that's gives essence to the bitcoin price.

Starting from the third quarter 2014, bitcoin surprises us many times. If ever there will be a good surprise at 2017 like you are expecting, then that is because of what happen in it's successors years.

Yup, indeed bitcoin always give surprises each year which we have passed. But I am sure in the year 2017 is a pretty good year for bitcoin in giving a surprise. Because I think everyone already knows the bitcoin and just waiting for the time they could use the bitcoin and time is in 2017
The eagerness of merchants to accept Bitcoin is another sign of its enduring strength and market demand. Sure in 2017 we can see enormous growth in bitcoin in terms of its price and popularity.

Yeah we can expect more places to spend our coins, as bitcoin is getting more popular day by day and that will have positive impact on price of bitcoin in future.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:17:02 PM

Well i hope that our populition would keep on increasing and i hope that it would be big so that countries would start to accept it. Before china can rule this world just saying tho
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

I believe true bitcoin prices in 2017 will grow. And the adoption of bitcoin will be more and more so that many people using bitcoin. 2017 will be better than this year in my opinion.

I respect your opinion but every year there is a big event happening that's gives essence to the bitcoin price.

Starting from the third quarter 2014, bitcoin surprises us many times. If ever there will be a good surprise at 2017 like you are expecting, then that is because of what happen in it's successors years.

Yup, indeed bitcoin always give surprises each year which we have passed. But I am sure in the year 2017 is a pretty good year for bitcoin in giving a surprise. Because I think everyone already knows the bitcoin and just waiting for the time they could use the bitcoin and time is in 2017
The eagerness of merchants to accept Bitcoin is another sign of its enduring strength and market demand. Sure in 2017 we can see enormous growth in bitcoin in terms of its price and popularity.

Eagerness of merchants to accept bitcoin? Like what merchants you are pointing too? If they are eager they can easily play with the risk of price fluctuations and start accepting bitcoin as mode of payment but still today there are fews.

Can you give some example of those merchants that are eager to accept bitcoin?
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:16:33 PM

Eagerness of merchants to accept bitcoin? Like what merchants you are pointing too? If they are eager they can easily play with the risk of price fluctuations and start accepting bitcoin as mode of payment but still today there are fews.

Yeah there are not many at a moment that are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and the fact is they are simply not aware that there is something like bitcoin from which they can accept payments.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:19:07 PM

Yeah there are not many at a moment that are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and the fact is they are simply not aware that there is something like bitcoin from which they can accept payments.

many people do not know about bitcoin, so they are not yet ready to use bitcoin as a payment.
but I believe the future will be very widely used bitcoin for payment. because it may be the future of digital payment is better than cash.

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:39:59 PM

many people do not know about bitcoin, so they are not yet ready to use bitcoin as a payment.
but I believe the future will be very widely used bitcoin for payment. because it may be the future of digital payment is better than cash.

Yes things will change in future for sure and we will see many offline shops which will help us to spend our coins directly for making purchases, we just need to wait for sometime to it happen.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:42:28 PM

I think that 2017 can't beat 2016 casue of halving, but if price in 2017 will be around $600 it's okay, but i don't really want to see $450 price again.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:28:57 AM

I think that 2017 can't beat 2016 casue of halving, but if price in 2017 will be around $600 it's okay, but i don't really want to see $450 price again.

Well i think the price would be quite higher then $600 in 2017 or it may even reach near $700 until then if people or some companies or resources invest some money into it, because the price of bitcoin depends on adoption and investments.
marketgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:32:31 AM

I think 2017 will be a good year for bitcoin. My predictions is that it will reach at least 800$ in 2017
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:42:19 AM

Yes things will change in future for sure and we will see many offline shops which will help us to spend our coins directly for making purchases, we just need to wait for sometime to it happen.

It would really takes time for a certain countries  to adopt bitcoin, it all depends on the progress and the influence of bitcoin itself, if that thing would happen then it would be very convenient for use bitcoin users  to purchase anything on stores offline.  Lets see what would be the future of bitcoin.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:40:46 AM

It would really takes time for a certain countries  to adopt bitcoin, it all depends on the progress and the influence of bitcoin itself, if that thing would happen then it would be very convenient for use bitcoin users  to purchase anything on stores offline.  Lets see what would be the future of bitcoin.
We need to be positive that not only 2017 would be the great year of bitcoin instead every year will bring us great better income to increase all our profit in terms of bitcoin.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:43:31 AM

We need to be positive that not only 2017 would be the great year of bitcoin instead every year will bring us great better income to increase all our profit in terms of bitcoin.

Yeah and I think that bad phase of bitcoin has gone now, and it has started to grow now and price will be much higher as time passes, so we can expect higher price in future.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:30:50 AM

I think 2017 will be a good year for bitcoin. My predictions is that it will reach at least 800$ in 2017

That is my prediction too with the price of bitcoin. But I don't predict the price is going to fluctuate for next year to happen. I'm thinking that it is going to happen for next months and for next year the price of bitcoin is going to reach at $1,000 and that happens for sure it is going to be a good year to start for 2017.

What is the difference of 2017 to other years that passed?

Price fluctuations always there year by year so expect that. Well it's free to speculate but somehow it's nice if you have some support to your claims.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:46:12 AM

That is my prediction too with the price of bitcoin. But I don't predict the price is going to fluctuate for next year to happen. I'm thinking that it is going to happen for next months and for next year the price of bitcoin is going to reach at $1,000 and that happens for sure it is going to be a good year to start for 2017.

Price fluctuations always there year by year so expect that. Well it's free to speculate but somehow it's nice if you have some support to your claims.
yeah price fluctuation is always part of bitcoin and next year will be better in compare to this year as bitcoin will grow more as time passes so we can expect higher price in next future.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:51:38 AM

yeah price fluctuation is always part of bitcoin and next year will be better in compare to this year as bitcoin will grow more as time passes so we can expect higher price in next future.

I don't want to compare those years passed. Without such happening in the said year, no such big happenings in the years to follow so I think "better" would be used in all of the years that passed and not just in 2017 which we don't know what will bring to the world of bitcoin.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:23:47 PM

Thinking the positive think about bitcoin?it's good in my minds but if you're forgetting about inserting the real things about bitcoin is too bad. positive is good but not for the excessive positive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:28:19 PM

We can't know if 2017 will be different to past BTC years.
I myself doubt it. There will be booms and busts as in any other year before that.
We will have drama and scandals and also improvements, news and bright moments which will bring us a few steps further.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:29:45 PM

I don't want to compare those years passed. Without such happening in the said year, no such big happenings in the years to follow so I think "better" would be used in all of the years that passed and not just in 2017 which we don't know what will bring to the world of bitcoin.

But if we compare the price of bitcoin to that of last year then I think this is much better year for bitcoins and we can expect that trend will continue even in next year.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 738

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:58:11 PM

But if we compare the price of bitcoin to that of last year then I think this is much better year for bitcoins and we can expect that trend will continue even in next year.

Well what is happening for this year with bitcoin is going to happen again for next year. If the price today is not that still high for you for sure it is going to increase in 2017. And that is just going to happen again, it is already a cycle that is why we just need to keep on using it and wait for other good things to happen.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:00:03 PM

Well what is happening for this year with bitcoin is going to happen again for next year. If the price today is not that still high for you for sure it is going to increase in 2017. And that is just going to happen again, it is already a cycle that is why we just need to keep on using it and wait for other good things to happen.

That's for sure, because the bitcoin will always have the same pattern and it only takes a quite a bit. The price of the bitcoin will experience the same events from year to year. In front of the bitcoin will certainly be more profitable, because I see that the price of the bitcoin will be much higher than the current year and will continue to be strengthened
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: