Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186630 times)
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:56:35 AM

I think the big year of bitcoin was when it went form a dollar to 1k usd but now it will slowly and steadily increase in real value as more and more people use it. I don't know if 2017 is going to be the year for bitcoin because it really depends on who has luck making and accumulating it I guess.

I'm fine with a slow and steady increase, as long as it is no decrease.
Every increase is better than what I get at my bank account.

Bitcoin has attained a strong place in its growth on its values and price. The fluctuation of price now is a momentery progress. Certainly the users' strength will be high. The value will be still kept on towers. The price will certainly have its night in 2017. Let's wait to cherish it.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:32:16 AM

I think the big year of bitcoin was when it went form a dollar to 1k usd but now it will slowly and steadily increase in real value as more and more people use it. I don't know if 2017 is going to be the year for bitcoin because it really depends on who has luck making and accumulating it I guess.

We can't really say something about that. No one can really say, actually.
So let's just hope everyday, every year, that something good may happen.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:10:08 PM

2017 can be the year of the bitcoin, the future of the bitcoin is good and maybe its gonna grow so much that it will be the year of the bitcoin.
Lets hope on it, its most likely gonna happen people.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:12:20 PM

2017 can be the year of the bitcoin, the future of the bitcoin is good and maybe its gonna grow so much that it will be the year of the bitcoin.
We cannot ensure that, although this year has been a great year for us because we have seen substantial growth on the value of bitcoins but the next year it will not guarantee that bitcoin will be successful as this year or can surpass this year's success.
BitcoinExpart

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:28:43 PM

I've also heard the same to you that 2017 will be truly the year for bitcoin. Though nobody knows, but looking from the price it can be said that. I think it's because halving and maybe 2017 will be the year of bitcoin. Though i thing every year is a year of bitcoin.
So,I still see what will happen after halving until the end of 2016 if the price rises pretty high, probably in 2017 will be higher. I hope it really happens  Wink

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
drwtsn32

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:29:48 PM

We cannot ensure that, although this year has been a great year for us because we have seen substantial growth on the value of bitcoins but the next year it will not guarantee that bitcoin will be successful as this year or can surpass this year's success.

It will absolutely surpass this year's. I don't remember bitcoin going weak from year to year.
Even if there were some big players that have gone bankrupt this year.
Nancimy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:47:36 PM

It will absolutely surpass this year's. I don't remember bitcoin going weak from year to year.

In 2014, the price of bitcoin ended low in December than in January. That is only year which finishes in negative.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:13:03 PM

In 2014, the price of bitcoin ended low in December than in January. That is only year which finishes in negative.
Well i hope that it cant happen this year that end of the year bitcoin will crash..
In my speculation i feel that the price will increase more this coming december or november i just relaying in last year..
ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:48:01 PM

Each forecast for next year is entitled to a number of interpretations, often diametrically opposed to each other. Even if these large-scale changes will not be visible immediately, in 2017 still is regarded as a turning point, line, promising an early change.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:05:35 PM

you are right that bitcoin will be reach its price to 1k in the year of 2017 and it true that bitcoin price is really move slow but i am sure that bitcoin will be again start increase its too much faster in high value and there is huge people are going to buy more and more bitcoin for the future because bitcoin price will be high sooner.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:13:57 PM

It could become the year of the bitcoin but we still have to see this because the fact is that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount soon or later, the bitcoin has a very good future a head too.
ruselbd

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:45:49 PM

Consistently is a year of bitcoin as long bitcoin do exist and still alive

what about a time of bitcoin? appears to be intriguing isn't that right?
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:40:10 PM

It indeed can be the year of the bitcoin but we still have to wait on that, I think there is a good chance.
Due to the fact the bitcoin is growing massively right now.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:48:18 PM

2017 will tell the changes that made bitcoin grow at this price. If a lot of skillful users or investors have been with this crypto then I must say many projects will also come out. There are investors that wants a business also which will accept bitcoin as a payment transaction.
i hope that you are right that a lot of new projects will pop out, that would be really good for bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:15:13 AM

2017 will tell the changes that made bitcoin grow at this price. If a lot of skillful users or investors have been with this crypto then I must say many projects will also come out. There are investors that wants a business also which will accept bitcoin as a payment transaction.
i hope that you are right that a lot of new projects will pop out, that would be really good for bitcoin

Not just projects but as well as stores, local and international are going to adopt bitcoin by that time. So I guess 2017 is going to reach more goal rather than what happened this year of 2016. And if these big investors are going to get in next year this is going to have a big impact for the price of bitcoin and possibly it may reach $800+.

We cannot expect too high from bitcoin in time period of 1 year, no doubt it will be more developed and improved but it won't start getting accepted everywhere in this limited time.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:17:36 AM

Not just projects but as well as stores, local and international are going to adopt bitcoin by that time. So I guess 2017 is going to reach more goal rather than what happened this year of 2016. And if these big investors are going to get in next year this is going to have a big impact for the price of bitcoin and possibly it may reach $800+.

I think you meant for additional right since although the numbers are not that great, bitcoin is in the status now of adoption by some of the stores and merchants online and physical one. Also it's really obvious that we can expect more in the following years than to the current year since we are talking about "progress".

About the speculation of $800, it's realistic to happen even this year. Let's just see.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:31:37 AM

We cannot expect too high from bitcoin in time period of 1 year, no doubt it will be more developed and improved but it won't start getting accepted everywhere in this limited time.

It's funny how certain people think how "easy" it is to have the price go up to insanely high levels, Bitcoin getting accepted everywhere, etc, and all that in a very short time. These people are dreamers that will only get disappointed due to their own unrealistic expectations.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:35:51 AM

It's funny how certain people think how "easy" it is to have the price go up to insanely high levels, Bitcoin getting accepted everywhere, etc, and all that in a very short time. These people are dreamers that will only get disappointed due to their own unrealistic expectations.

Exactly and should think practically and same time should also believe in reality that bitcoin has not reached everywhere yet and we cannot expect that everyone will start using it in coming years.
rockstar338

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:39:19 AM

Reading is really not enough to help the adoption of bitcoin. We really must do something like using and buying of bitcoin for us to help the ecosystem of bitcoin. If there are going to be a lot of people who are going to use bitcoin for next year. That is going to help for the price of bitcoin and going to make 2017 as the year of bitcoin.
dharkmadder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:53:13 AM

I, Too seeing it as a positive year at least for bitcoin if it's not the year, Bitcoin moving positively and most consistently as a positive direction rather than shifting between up and down, I think the price at the end of the year would be better than it's now.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: