Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you use bitcoin as currency or investment?
As currency
As investment
Both of them
I don't know/I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 74567 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:19:53 AM

I use both. when it became the currency bitcoin then I used to buy my various needs. and when used for investment then I use to trade bitcoin. do not forget, I'm also using bitcoin to buy gold in the real world as a form of long-term investment.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:04:38 PM

I used Bitcoins as currency and investment in my daily routine in life.
That's the good things about Bitcoins very flexible, we can use it as mode of payment online shopping, Billings, and transfer money and etc. Smiley
Thats right, i used bitcoin also for that purposes. it has so many uses and that is the good thing about bitcoin. you will able to use it to earn and as currency.

bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:39:14 PM

I used Bitcoins as currency and investment in my daily routine in life.
That's the good things about Bitcoins very flexible, we can use it as mode of payment online shopping, Billings, and transfer money and etc. Smiley
Thats right, i used bitcoin also for that purposes. it has so many uses and that is the good thing about bitcoin. you will able to use it to earn and as currency.

and the most attractive feature of it is that, it gives much faster profit to the traders, before this currency the traders used gold and other assets for their trade an for that they often invest thousands of dollars and will have to wait for many years but now bitcoin is doing the same job in hours and says.
joinal

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:56:34 PM

Mostly as investment, it is nice to have something not following stock market, and maybe can be hidden from some agency, if you know what I mean ....

I would have to say the same. I use most of my bitcoins as an investment, although I feel a little bad since bitcoin is some sort of a way for me to avoid taxes for now. I use around 20% of my coins as currency though, since I also want to buy stuff with my bitcoins.
maybe you can avoid the tax entirely if you receive a salary from your company with bitcoin, i'm sure the government will not be able to give taxes to something that does not have legality and rules so you are free of it,  I also transferred my investments to bitcoin. yeah sure to avoid taxes,,

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:40:04 PM

Mostly as investment, it is nice to have something not following stock market, and maybe can be hidden from some agency, if you know what I mean ....

I would have to say the same. I use most of my bitcoins as an investment, although I feel a little bad since bitcoin is some sort of a way for me to avoid taxes for now. I use around 20% of my coins as currency though, since I also want to buy stuff with my bitcoins.
maybe you can avoid the tax entirely if you receive a salary from your company with bitcoin, i'm sure the government will not be able to give taxes to something that does not have legality and rules so you are free of it,  I also transferred my investments to bitcoin. yeah sure to avoid taxes,,

here where i live your holdings in bitcoin are not considered to be any different compared to your fiat holdings. which means that you can't escape from paying tax.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:51:29 PM

I use bitcoin more often for investment. in my country are still a few who use bitcoin. so I find it difficult to find merchan paid via bitcoin.
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:49:43 PM

For me its both they are investment and currency because for me it is my 2nd job. Im earning Bitcoin considering it as a salary that is a currency and im investing in it too

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:00:23 PM

Both of them. I have bought a few goods with bitcoin and also top up my phone with bitcoin but mostly I don't use it too often because in my country not much online shop accept bitcoin as payment. For investment till now I still using bitcoin to invest.

Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:19:13 PM

I use bitcoin more often for investment. in my country are still a few who use bitcoin. so I find it difficult to find merchan paid via bitcoin.
and that is not only your problem but it is the problem of most of the countries. here in my area we are also facing the same problem. but we are hopefu that a time will come when we will be able to use bitcoin for buying things in our local shops.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:06:31 PM

Do you use bitcoin as currency? Or you use bitcoin as investment? Or both?
I use bitcoin as currency and i never sell my bitcoin, but i prefer to use bitcoin when price is rising Grin

So, how about you?
When it comes to Bitcoin I make use of it as an investment because that I can make money with it and using it as a currency is not a option if you want to make money.
I have used it as a currency a couple times but i am not doing it anymore.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:11:36 PM

I use bitcoin as currency and i never sell my bitcoin, but i prefer to use bitcoin when price is rising Grin

So, how about you?
When it comes to Bitcoin I make use of it as an investment because that I can make money with it and using it as a currency is not a option if you want to make money.

you can make money regularly from it if  you trade them rather then holing them too, price fluctuations allow us to make quick profits and that is the best way to treat them.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:33:48 PM

So, how about you?

I use bitcoin as currency and investment. Though I have never invested a single dollar in it. All I invested are my earnings from the games and rounds and signature campaigns I joined in. In a sense, what I invested in bitcoin is my time and effort. Part of my earnings I hold and the other half I spend either online or converted to fiat.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:00:13 PM

For me its both they are investment and currency because for me it is my 2nd job. Im earning Bitcoin considering it as a salary that is a currency and im investing in it too
oh wow then you should be able to make some good money out of bitcoin i guess, i have never used it as a currency because i dont earn enough bitcoins out of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:04:02 PM

I use it in both ways as whenever I need money I sell them when price is descent.

And most of the coins I am saving it for future to earn best returns from it in future and that is the best thing to do.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:11:56 PM

Yes, i am using both types as currency and investment. All I invested are my earnings from the games and rounds and signature campaigns i joined in.  Part of my earnings I hold and the other half I spend either online.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:15:48 PM

So, how about you?
you can make money regularly from it if  you trade them rather then holing them too, price fluctuations allow us to make quick profits and that is the best way to treat them.

What is the linked of your reply to the post you have quoted?

Anyways, sometimes let's use our bitcoin as a currency. The rotation of coins will give health to the bitcoin market making it as a most used currency. If that will happen, bitcoin will now be more popular for those big whales who doing forex trading. they will now seek information of this coins and eventually will put some money here. What's next? Price increase rally.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:39:12 PM

i usually buy bitcoins mainly as an investment but sometimes i spend them. so i use it both as an investment and as a currency.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:42:31 PM

i usually buy bitcoins mainly as an investment but sometimes i spend them. so i use it both as an investment and as a currency.

I think that is the right thing to do, as bitcoin is a currency so our primary concern should be to use it as a currency and that will help it in becoming more stronger currency in future.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:14:17 PM

I think that is the right thing to do, as bitcoin is a currency so our primary concern should be to use it as a currency and that will help it in becoming more stronger currency in future.

You are right, our primary concern should be to use bitcoin as a currency, and That is the way with which bitcoin will get success and will be a global currency, there are a lot of people who use different currencies ( including dollar relative to their local currency) as asset for their trade so there is nothing wrong when someone will use it as investment, but I say that there should be more places where bitcoin will be accepted and will be used so there people feel convenience with bitcoin.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:29:57 PM

You are right, our primary concern should be to use bitcoin as a currency, and That is the way with which bitcoin will get success and will be a global currency, there are a lot of people who use different currencies ( including dollar relative to their local currency) as asset for their trade so there is nothing wrong when someone will use it as investment, but I say that there should be more places where bitcoin will be accepted and will be used so there people feel convenience with bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be widely used and accepted in future as of now we don't have many options where we can spend our coins but things will change in future for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: