Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you use bitcoin as currency or investment?
As currency
As investment
Both of them
I don't know/I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 74567 times)
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:55:11 PM

Maybe it is a very good decision to use it as an investment but for me, I don't mind about the investment for now it is important for me to use it as a currency because I really need a money for some of my expenses and I am almost dying just to get a solution for it good thing that I have discovered bitcoin .

Yes and I think that bitcoin is a currency and it should be used as a currency then only it will take price of bitcoin to a higher level in future.
and currency is used for buying and selling good. but what can we do if we have no such facilities in the local market. therefore we are only holding it and can wait for the price increase.

If you are not able to spend it directly then you should sell it and convert it to your local currency and then spend, as the circulation of bitcoin is very important.

No, it is not the real circulation of bitcoin, the real circulation is that where you use your bitcoin for buying services and goods and use bitcoin for all of your transactions, it is actually good for the success of bitcoin, and selling it is not its circulation, but it is its rejection and its dumping.
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:42:40 PM

Both utilities, mainly to make investments.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:44:40 PM

Maybe it is a very good decision to use it as an investment but for me, I don't mind about the investment for now it is important for me to use it as a currency because I really need a money for some of my expenses and I am almost dying just to get a solution for it good thing that I have discovered bitcoin .

Yes and I think that bitcoin is a currency and it should be used as a currency then only it will take price of bitcoin to a higher level in future.
and currency is used for buying and selling good. but what can we do if we have no such facilities in the local market. therefore we are only holding it and can wait for the price increase.

If you are not able to spend it directly then you should sell it and convert it to your local currency and then spend, as the circulation of bitcoin is very important.

I am also doing the same, when I am unable to spend it directly for any purchase i convert that bitcoins to fiat and buy that thing. I hope in the future i buy every thing with bitcoin.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:14:35 PM

For me Bitcoin right now is a combination of an investment and a currency.

I have been started to spend my coins more on certain digital goods as it's easy and convenient and in some cases even cheaper!
yeah I also use bitcoin as a currency or an investment because you are free to use for anything with bitcoin. so it's up to you want to use bitcoin for what. I myself use bitcoin to buy goods and often I use bitcoin to invest. there is many you can do with bitcoin not only currency and investment
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:46:29 PM

I have been started to spend my coins more on certain digital goods as it's easy and convenient and in some cases even cheaper!
yeah I also use bitcoin as a currency or an investment because you are free to use for anything with bitcoin. so it's up to you want to use bitcoin for what. I myself use bitcoin to buy goods and often I use bitcoin to invest. there is many you can do with bitcoin not only currency and investment

Its good to use it for both purposes but as an user of bitcoin I think our primary concern should be to use it as an currency as it is an currency and it should be treated in same way.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:53:14 PM

Its good to use it for both purposes but as an user of bitcoin I think our primary concern should be to use it as an currency as it is an currency and it should be treated in same way.

If each and every user will start using and spending it like an currency then we can expect bitcoin to be much stronger currency in future.
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:06:18 PM

I use bitcoin as currency and also investment. a little bit of my bitcoin i use for paid what i need to buy in online store like purchase my phone but not much online store received btc in my country so i save more my btc for future.

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:35:04 PM

I use bitcoin as currency and also investment. a little bit of my bitcoin i use for paid what i need to buy in online store like purchase my phone but not much online store received btc in my country so i save more my btc for future.

yeah, it's only few merchand accept bitcoin, usually i withdraw my bitcoin, then use fiat to buy anything what i need.
im use bitcoin as investment too, saving some bits for holding in long term Smiley
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:48:18 PM

investment for me also! maybe most/some of us lost the train from 2009 till 2011 but you never know, we are early adaptors so maybe we have a chance,
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:09:58 AM

I'm 100% investment so far - when my trading profit hits a certain level (not sure what that will be yet) I'll start taking some BTC out. Until then I'm trying to build up a nice amount of trading capital.
silkylove

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:30:58 AM

Investment.  If the price ever reaches a certain point I'll start spending it, but for the foreseeable future I will be stacking.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:46:14 AM

Do you use bitcoin as currency? Or you use bitcoin as investment? Or both?
I use bitcoin as currency and i never sell my bitcoin, but i prefer to use bitcoin when price is rising Grin

So, how about you?

It would be both for me. I use it as currency when I received my payments online and use it also for buying something and then for sending money to my family in our country. I use it as investment because I trade with it and then store some also in my wallet so that when the price goes up I would be able to sell it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 10:12:12 AM

If each and every user will start using and spending it like an currency then we can expect bitcoin to be much stronger currency in future.

that is true but users need some place to spend their coins, and that place is nowhere to be found in many cases! for example you can't find anywhere (offline) to spend your bitcoin in my country and in other countries there are so few places that do accept bitcoin.

so i think it is better to say, we should start requesting businesses to add bitcoin payment. for example gamers requested valve to add bitcoin payment and they finally did after a long time. so i would expect the same thing in any other business out there.

--looking for signature--
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:48:41 AM

It's Both for me. I'm earning bitcoins as a extra income so I will definitely use it as a currency but I'm considering earning bitcoins for a long time so I'm keeping some for investments

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:52:25 AM

I am using bitcoin as currency as i am earning from signature campaign and other online work for bitcoin and doing altcoin trading so what ever i am earning i am converting to my fiat currency and running my family expenses, Bitcoin earning is my job for earning for my family. for me every week payment is my expenses to run my family.
Munna98

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:20:57 AM

I am using bitcoin just for investnenj. Cause it is easy to invest money through bitcoin. Then i am getting my profit and making them cash.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:38:23 AM

i use bitcoin for both.
we can all use bitcoin as investment and i think anybody who has ever bought bitcoin or even has ever received bitcoin as a payment and kept it is using it as an investment.
but since using bitcoin as currency is harder because of the rarity of merchants accepting bitcoin, fewer people are using it as currency.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Inasin

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:41:59 AM

I use the bitcoin as both an investment and as a currency. I buy and hold the bitcoin as an investment. I also spend some.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:15:44 PM

If I would say both of them because I do not really invested in bitcoin , I would say that I have been saving bitcoin to invest
in the future. and I also use bitcoin almost every day to buy airtime or electricity bill so for me it is
currency .
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:24:03 PM

I use the bitcoin as both an investment and as a currency. I buy and hold the bitcoin as an investment. I also spend some.
yeah but talking about bitcoin i take it as a goods though i voted for currency as their was no other option ! and investment its a very great platform as well as an opportunity as day by day more and more people are getting into it making the bitcoin more precious then ever !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: