Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you use bitcoin as currency or investment?
As currency
As investment
Both of them
I don't know/I don't care

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 74570 times)
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:53:05 AM

i suppose a little bit of both buying as a currency and indirect(unplanned) investment.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:42:49 AM

I am using it in both ways, as whenever I am in need of money then I sell my coins and convert it to fiat currency and if not then prefer to keep them safe in my wallet for future.
Adaleon

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:47:57 AM

I'm using it for both to be honest and its working out pretty good so that is a good sign, I use it for some payments but also hold a couple as a investment for later to make some good profit.
I think the future of the bitcoin is good and due to that its worth investing also.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:05:38 AM

I'm using it for both to be honest and its working out pretty good so that is a good sign, I use it for some payments but also hold a couple as a investment for later to make some good profit.
I think the future of the bitcoin is good and due to that its worth investing also.

Yes its always worth to invest your money in bitcoins as if price reaches to the roof in future then you can get best profits even with a small capital and that is the best thing about bitcoins.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:43:56 AM

I agree that we use bitcoin as both investment and currency -I actually would even recommend that we use all of the features and convenience that bitcoins offer.There is no sense of limiting its use because bitcoins is really powerful and convenient to use. If you just focus on using it as currency or as investment, then you are missing something.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:54:49 AM

I use btc as an investment. So, when I see that the btc price increase makes it worth to sell, I sell my btc and make some money with it. In my country, not so many shops accept btc as a currency, that's  why I do not use it for this purpose.
This isn't a big deal mate. in most of areas bitcoin is not acceptable in publicly.  but people still use bitcoin as a currency.
Anyway. I also use bitcoin as an investment, not because I can't use it as a currency but because  I don't have much needs to use bitcoin as currency. so I am using it as an investment and growing my bitcoins.

Adaleon

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:36:10 PM

I'm using the bitcoin as a investment because I think the bitcoin is gonna be very profitable in the future without any doubts, because of this I'm holding.
The price is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure!
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:23:24 PM

Its obviously worth investing if someone can afford to do that, mostly the ones who earn them by working without any investment use it as a currency because they earn and spend the coins and the ones who buy them with their money just use it as an investment by holding their funds, so it is actually used for both purposes mostly.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:57:29 PM

I use them for both, currency or  investment. Because I make  profit with bitcoin trading and I  also buy sometimes  stuff with it, mostly digital stuff. And I save good part of it for the long run.
Then you are actually using it as a currency because using it as investment means like you invest in gambling sites and then just wait for profits, withdraw them and repeat. I think most of are using bitcoins as a currency and thats what its meant to be I think Smiley
Sanutos

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:46:03 PM

I'm using the bitcoin as a investment because I think the bitcoin is gonna be very profitable in the future without any doubts, because of this I'm holding.

I do the same. I bought some bitcoin in May last year and save the coin since then. I think the price will rise.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:59:29 PM

I do the same. I bought some bitcoin in May last year and save the coin since then. I think the price will rise.
The price of bitcoin right now is high and should you made a profit already price the last year price to the present price..
Last year if i already bought bitcoin at the past the more you hold bitcoins from the past the more you can make a good profit right now..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:13:01 PM

The price of bitcoin right now is high and should you made a profit already price the last year price to the present price..
Last year if i already bought bitcoin at the past the more you hold bitcoins from the past the more you can make a good profit right now..
Yeah right for those who bought bitcoins last year and you are holding it until now you made a good profit..
But last year im not lucky to buy bitcoins before and i am regretting because i have no funds to buy. but right now i can buy but the price of bitcoin is high.. so i decided to do some works online to exchange in bitcoin to hold it for a long  time and wait for the price increase more..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:20:41 PM

Digital currency is very less used in most countries. Same is in my country, also popularity is getting increased little by little. For this reason I consider it a form of investment than using it as a currency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:43:57 PM

Digital currency is very less used in most countries. Same is in my country, also popularity is getting increased little by little. For this reason I consider it a form of investment than using it as a currency.
can you pay with bitcoin somewhere?
maybe we need some form of criteria what is needed to speak of currency. if there is one shop in a country that accepts bitcoin, is this a country we can flag down as you can use bitcoin as currency there? we could make a list of countries where you can use bitcoin as a currency and not only as investment.

lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:00:54 PM

well i think all the holders nowadays think in the same way, they just want to put their money into bitcoins and wait for a huge price growth, and some of them surely make the money out of it that they can spend wherever they want

but you also might get a huge loss out of that if the price goes down, and it is really possible that it is going to happen, to be honest most of the time it is more possible that the price is going to go down than that it is going to grow

besides all those things i can say that i have some bitcoins too because it is like and investment for me, but there are usually no free money in this world and if you are going to earn a lot, it is going to be just by an accident in my opinion
CoinBreader

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:06:42 PM

If i need to buy any digital service/good and they accept bitcoin im using it ! in the real world im just accepting for my services if the customer want to use it,
but my plan is someday bitcoin will be my break out plan!  Cool
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:29:54 PM

Usually im using bitcoin as currency, but i also have investments experience, it's my favorite bitcoin's benfit, that i can use it in two different ways.
Yeah well, you can spend it and also can invest with bitcoins. I have done both and right now also doing both, as I have invested my bitcoins into moneypot where they grow every day and at the same time I am using bitcoins to buy some alt coins and then sell the at higher price Smiley
PacePay

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:43:56 PM

It is right to use your bitcoin as investment, and with that I am sure that you may use your fiat for shopping etc, I will suggest you if you really want the success of bitcoin then try to adopt bitcoin as a currency also as with that you will try to put some more money to bitcoin also and the demand for the bitcoin users will increase and the community of bitcoin will increase more higher.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:01:05 PM

It is right to use your bitcoin as investment, and with that I am sure that you may use your fiat for shopping etc, I will suggest you if you really want the success of bitcoin then try to adopt bitcoin as a currency also as with that you will try to put some more money to bitcoin also and the demand for the bitcoin users will increase and the community of bitcoin will increase more higher.

I am using my bitcoins as my currency as well as as my investment and the reason is the same as you have mentioned, I like bitcoin as with that I am in ease with the payment system and I want to spread the technology of bitcoin to everywhere.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 09:39:04 PM

I am using bitcoins in both ways, but usually it's just a currency for me, doing online shopping sometimes and also i'm exchanging this money sometimes.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: