Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY REVEALED!  (Read 42358 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:16:54 PM

I'm not familiar with Andreas, but I give him kudos for recognizing the inherently dishonest nature of this request. Satoshi can prove himself to every one of us directly.

Hell, there's some theymos dude, whoever he is, posting over on Reddit.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 08:22:25 PM

The block chain ledger is all the proof we need!  That's its purpose....We don't have to trust anything or anybody else....not Gavin, not Craig, not the BBC, CNN, The Economist....etc.  By even listening to this stuff we are questioning the value of the network ledger, in my opinion.

Why would the initiator of the first trustless peer to peer accounting ledger need to appeal to a third party to validate his identity?  Huh?  He wanted the network to know, so he recruits the BBC and Gavin Andresen?  Sorry, that's against the principals of bitcoin, not the way it works!  
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:23:50 PM

I really do not know what I have to believe but honestly I do believe that he is Satoshi but of course its not 100% that he is.
On the other hand if he is we can finally close the chapter about SN.

Satoshi already closed that chapter a while ago. Nothing left to close.
Satoshi is an entity not a person. Why can't people understand that. Sort of like Anonymous  Grin

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:24:35 PM

Never a dull moment in the world of Bitcoin.

h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:27:58 PM

Seems like this is happening more and more frequently and for some reason everyone still cares Tongue
vincentvincent

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:29:54 PM

I guess the name of the thread should be changed to: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY NOT REVEALED!
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:36:31 PM

I guess the name of the thread should be changed to: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY NOT REVEALED!

all these threads should be moved to off topic or trashcan, what does it have to do with bitcoin discussion?

I'd rather read about the block size pillow fight than this TMZ crap.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:42:17 PM

even his blog post is steal from another person lol Cheesy

Did Satoshi Steal My Blog Post?

https://medium.com/@jprichardson/did-satoshi-steal-my-blog-post-76a68cdda4f3#.yyqprifuz

No way! This is the weirdest story ever.

This is awesome. It's like a I'm living a movie.

botolo86

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:42:45 PM

Renewed respect for Andreas!

Now, wouldn't it be cool if the real Satoshi Nakamoto moves some BTC from his wallet and the signs a message:

I am Satoshi Dorian Nakamoto

BOOOOOOOM!
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:48:41 PM

Renewed respect for Andreas!

Now, wouldn't it be cool if the real Satoshi Nakamoto moves some BTC from his wallet and the signs a message:

I am Satoshi Dorian Nakamoto

BOOOOOOOM!
Well I am somewhat expecting a signature from the genesis block that says " I am not Craig Wright" somewhat like he did with dorian. (He didn't have to use a signature since it was so obvious)

This "I am not Dorian" message is as legit as Craigs attempt.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:59:52 PM

BBC covering more angles now. (Covering their a*ss ,more like Wink  )

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:04:31 PM

He can come here and prove his claim in an open and honest manner. Until that not happened I considering this whole "breaking new" thingy as yet another rumour.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:12:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJnzWLBhnWw

"Hey, I'm Tai Lopez, and today I'm going give you three free tips proving that Craig Steven Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto."

Sir,  I found this right before I have to go to bed.  Very good tips, I hope you don't take this down anytime soon, I want to watch again.  This is funny, usually I don't click on youtube ads but your video captured me.

I'm thankful for you , Giving me a chance to see this video <3 Thank you so much ! . I'm only 15 , In 10th grade..And I sometimes get confused about my future . But this video and these steps you have given me and the rest of the people who seen this video it truly helps ! . Keep doing what you doing .

Hey Tai,
I don't know if you're a Christian but this video has just brought a testimony into my life that I want to share briefly. This morning, I decided to retreat to my bed, reading/watching anything to make me feel good, because I had woken up feeling a bit low.
Your ad came up before another video and what at first seemed gimmicky but intriguing, led me to not 'skip' the ad. I clicked through to your site and watched this very video and felt the absolute truth you were speaking giving me a new found energy.
My prayer point for this year has been to find my purpose. Watching this, I have finally written it down so now it feels real. Again, I'm Christian so I really believe this was a God send because about 20 mins into this video, I had to pause and pray pray pray! I haven't been able to pray with such might, the way I just did, in months. So I just thank God for using YouTube and using you bring me back to fellowship with God and to boost my life in a little way.
I'm so glad I came across this. I am only 20 but I know that everything you said in this video is so real. I am about to graduate and right off the back of my degree I'm going to be in debt. That's how this system has set the world. I'm determined to break through that pyramid with my purpose!

im only 12 but I'm not stupid like most of kids and I fond this so helpful and also I watched it all

Gavin Andresen: I just got back from London where I was convinced that Tai was the real deal by the time he got to his second tip, stopping him from expressing the third tip outta fear of my head exploding.

Jon Matonis: After my meeting with Tai, I went back to my hotel room and said to my wife, "Honey, you're not gonna believe who I met today. I'll give you three guesses. But first sign this NDA."
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:16:20 PM

Tai Lopez is legit, okay? He's made millions off of scamming people with his 69 steps (or however many steps it was) and scammy dating sites that don't let you cancel and charges your credit card every month.
PinkLlama

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:18:42 PM

BBC is a fucking joke at this point.

Developing great Bitcoin tools for the community
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:21:15 PM

Gavin's video embracing CSW is here: http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36185622

Gavin: It's possible that I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. (very end of the clip)
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:21:37 PM

BBC covering all angles.

Wow, honestly surprised the BBC even reported on us being skeptical. I figured they would just ignore it now.

Gatta cover those bases! Wounder how much research they actualy did before writing the artical.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:28:17 PM

Craig Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Nothing to see here.  Move along.

At first look, I thought that Craig Wright was indeed the creator of Bitcoin known as Satoshi Nakamoto. But after carefully making some research (in his blog post) and the way that he didn't show signed proof of the genesis block to the public, it made me had some doubts of these claims that are spreading all the way over mainstream media.

In my opinion, I think that there is only one way to prove that he really IS Satoshi Nakamoto and that is to move his coins. Nevertheless, I think that it is not really important to know who created Bitcoin but how useful Bitcoin really IS.  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PinkLlama

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:29:54 PM

Craig Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Nothing to see here.  Move along.

At first look, I thought that Craig Wright was indeed the creator of Bitcoin known as Satoshi Nakamoto. But after carefully making some research (in his blog post) and the way that he didn't show signed proof of the genesis block to the public, it made me had some doubts of these claims that are spreading all the way over mainstream media.

In my opinion, I think that there is only one way to prove that he really IS Satoshi Nakamoto and that is to move his coins. Nevertheless, I think that it is not really important to know who created Bitcoin but how useful Bitcoin really IS.  Roll Eyes

I won't belive anyone who says they're Satoshi Nakamoto unless they're Asian. *racist comment indeed but his name just kinda says: "I'm Asian."*

Developing great Bitcoin tools for the community
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:37:08 PM

BBC: One final question. So, why did you choose the moniker Satoshi Nakamoto?
Craig: It was the only one that my 15th most powerful computer in the world randomly offered up after I asked it for a name. If you don't believe me, simply ask the computer. Oops, just remembered. That computer has refused to address any further questions, so you're left with just my word which is good as gold as I've just demonstrated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: