Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform  (Read 1144143 times)
bugsywugsy

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:45:42 PM

A nuclear bunker? Isn't that a little much? Or is that what other coins are lacking - the ability to withstand the imminent nuclear holocaust.

Andy777s

Activity: 147

RevolverCoin Team

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:16:19 PM

** UPDATE **

We have updated the News section of our site. You can visit it at http://www.peerplays.com/news

There we will be keeping things updated and introducing new FAQs and info going forward. For those that missed it we have links to our Beyond Bitcoin hangouts there, along with some other content.. like this update made today:

The Bunker is Real --- http://www.peerplays.com/news/bunker-is-real/

This Friday we will be on Beyond Bitcoin again to provide milestones and other important updates to the Peerplays project.

We encourage everyone to be there.

This tech looks promising. Do you know guys what is the launch date? I would like to add the launch info to http://altradar.info website.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   RevolverCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
   NO ICO  ♦  NO PREMINE  ♦  X11EVO ALGO  ♦  ASIC RESISTANT   
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ XRE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:22:42 PM

A nuclear bunker? Isn't that a little much? Or is that what other coins are lacking - the ability to withstand the imminent nuclear holocaust.

I wrote an article about this in response actually to an article that was published on Bitcoin.com.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/bitshares-blockchain-elects-nuclear-bunker-protect-against-baha-i?trk=mp-author-card

This actually lead to an interview on The Daily Decrypt that you can watch here:

http://thedailydecrypt.com/blockchain-bunker-is-the-future-of-finance-literally-underground/

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:29:17 PM

This tech looks promising. Do you know guys what is the launch date? I would like to add the launch info to http://altradar.info website.

Tomorrow morning on Beyond Bitcoin we are going to be announcing live during the hangout our milestones as well as budget and distribution breakdowns.

It's a 10am EST, if you can join in, it's a great place to ask questions and see the questions others have as well. For instructions to join just go here:

https://beyondbitcoin.org/mumbleinfo/
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:53:29 AM

A post I made earlier today on Linkedin Pulse:

New Peerplays Blockchain Solves Online Gaming Fraud Dilemma

Like and Share if you Like to Share. Wink
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:36:03 PM

*** Major Update ***

All through the week we have been asked about milestones and allocations and today we made the big announcement on Beyond Bitcoin.

We will be posting the show when it becomes available as a podcast.

Go to www.peerplays.com to join in this game changer! (pun intended)

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 07:26:05 AM

*** Major Update ***

All through the week we have been asked about milestones and allocations and today we made the big announcement on Beyond Bitcoin.

We will be posting the show when it becomes available as a podcast.

Go to www.peerplays.com to join in this game changer! (pun intended)

Waiting for the podcast Smiley

Please post when it's available.

CryptoPrometheus

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:26:53 PM

Here is yesterday's podcast: http://www.peerplays.com/news/1224-2/

Peerplays update starts at 28:00

Also on the call was Dan Larimer (bytemaster), founder of BitShares and lead dev of STEEM, and Francois from ElectricChain and Solarcoin.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 09:29:17 PM

Here is yesterday's podcast: http://www.peerplays.com/news/1224-2/

Peerplays update starts at 28:00

Also on the call was Dan Larimer (bytemaster), founder of BitShares and lead dev of STEEM, and Francois from ElectricChain and Solarcoin.

Thanks listening now Smiley

qun_sha

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:18:03 AM

where to see the tokens I received on https://secure.freedomledger.com ?
I have submit the ticket of bts account name and invoice number.

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:08:46 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 01:35:23 PM by BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

where to see the tokens I received on https://secure.freedomledger.com ?
I have submit the ticket of bts account name and invoice number.

Hello,

Once you have submitted your ticket confirming you bts account it is then cross referenced and tokens are issued within a 24hr period.

You will see the balance appear in your Bitshares wallet.

As a courtesy when the tokens have been issued, we also send you a link from a bitshares block explorer site which shows the transaction being completed.

Be sure to backup your wallet, and store your private keys (located in Permissions) somewhere safe, just like you would with your Bitcoin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance with anything by submitting another ticket or contacting livehelp from the site.
RjrjamesG

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:06:01 AM

Watching this one.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:24:11 AM

can you get this listed on cyber.fund?
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:04:55 AM

Sorry guys to bother, i could not see any info about the ICO, when it will start the ICO? any bounty for join face or twitter , thanks in advances for your answer! Smiley

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:08:13 AM

Sorry guys to bother, i could not see any info about the ICO, when it will start the ICO? any bounty for join face or twitter , thanks in advances for your answer! Smiley

It has already started, I believe there are bounties for translations.

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:31:53 PM

Considering how the ICO is going, I would suggest you either lower price per token OR increase ownership share if you want the ICO to lead to a meaningful amount of funds.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:09:38 PM

Considering how the ICO is going, I would suggest you either lower price per token OR increase ownership share if you want the ICO to lead to a meaningful amount of funds.

They should have allocated all the tokens amongst the contributors because there is no way they are going to sell out.  Right now having such a high set price makes it a rip-off.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:21:48 PM

They should have allocated all the tokens amongst the contributors because there is no way they are going to sell out.  Right now having such a high set price makes it a rip-off.

Yep Thats what I said earlier. At this rate I would be surprised if they are able to get 200k. I think its mismanagement to overrate your product this much, it definitely decreased my opinion about this "professional" team. IMHO they should lower the price. If they only they had done that before they would have already gotten much more, now it will only cause problems.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:33:40 PM

Yep Thats what I said earlier. At this rate I would be surprised if they are able to get 200k. I think its mismanagement to overrate your product this much, it definitely decreased my opinion about this "professional" team. IMHO they should lower the price. If they only they had done that before they would have already gotten much more, now it will only cause problems.

It would make more sense to total the contributions and distribute all the tokens proportionally like Waves.  Either that or just destroy all the unsold tokens.  Reducing the price would penalise the people who have already contributed (unless they just send them extra tokens out anyway).  The current token price of $2 per token is ridiculous though.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:27:41 AM

It would make more sense to total the contributions and distribute all the tokens proportionally like Waves.  Either that or just destroy all the unsold tokens.  Reducing the price would penalise the people who have already contributed (unless they just send them extra tokens out anyway).  The current token price of $2 per token is ridiculous though.

MakerDao offered tokens at this rate and it is trading well above the initial price.  There are differences, for sure, but the team seems to be pretty hardcore and if there is a genuine long term plan then I might not be so inclined to disregard it.  If they have solved texas hold'em on the blockchain then this could be pretty big...even if the initally offered games are smaller in scale.

Or you could be right.

It should be noted that there is already a peerplays market on freedom ledger...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: