Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform  (Read 1144143 times)
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Ben2016

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:11:06 AM

I just tried to buy some coin, but when I tried to pay with my Airbitz wallet, Airbitz giving me a message of " Certificate Expired". Could someone explain this to me?

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 06:57:46 AM

Re: the Rise/ICO countdown controversy now underway - Did Peerplays encounter a request for funding from ICO countdown to list and promote this coin and if so was it paid?

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:24:23 PM

Great project. Just want to make sure the price per token will not go down as the ICO continues. And if it goes down , would it be an adjustment for the early buyers.

Thanks

Peerplays crowdfund tokens are never going to be lower than they are now. Once the first 100k are gone, then it will be $3 each for the next 100k. Then the auction some months from now as outlined in the milestones.

We have no plans to reduce the price. Others outside of crypto want this, we have held off on such a deal because it would lead to centralized control over the DAC (Decentralized Autonomous Coop) of Peerplays, or DAO as Ethereum understands it.

We are confident that the crypto community, and even others will recognize the value in Peerplays and the impact it has in the $50B year market that it can serve better, faster, and cheaper.

Hope this helps answer your question.
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:35:25 PM

I just tried to buy some coin, but when I tried to pay with my Airbitz wallet, Airbitz giving me a message of " Certificate Expired". Could someone explain this to me?

I am not clear where or how this is happening. We are using Coinbase API to accept bitcoin so I certainly hope their certificate has not expired. If it was in relation to placing the order and taking to long until the payment had at least a confirmation on the blockchain, then it might have been that.

Please login to your members area account and submit a ticket. Right in the top menu in the center it says 'Open Ticket'.

Supply all the details of the transaction that was completed and we can look into it assuming it has now been confirmed on the bitcoin network.

Fantasio

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:58:24 PM

I'm waiting for the project to be backed during the Gaming Industry Partnerships phase.
At this moment, it will cease to be just... a game !  Grin
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 05:00:17 PM

Good luck!

Bought 50 token for $100, i cant believe im doing this!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:23:16 PM

Peerplays crowdfund tokens are never going to be lower than they are now. Once the first 100k are gone, then it will be $3 each for the next 100k. Then the auction some months from now as outlined in the milestones.

We have no plans to reduce the price. Others outside of crypto want this, we have held off on such a deal because it would lead to centralized control over the DAC (Decentralized Autonomous Coop) of Peerplays, or DAO as Ethereum understands it.

We are confident that the crypto community, and even others will recognize the value in Peerplays and the impact it has in the $50B year market that it can serve better, faster, and cheaper.

Good you could clarify this as it would penalise early investors if you did lower prices.
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:29:14 PM

Good you could clarify this as it would penalise early investors if you did lower prices.

I can't say enough how thankful we are to all our early contributors who are participating. Of course when we fashioned this, we want those who believe in what we are doing to feel more appreciated. It would make no sense for us to do anything that would make our contributors feel penalized both in the short and long term.
amirmass

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 11:12:01 PM

i wouldnt invest in anything that related to bitshares

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
cryptovan

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 11:56:21 PM

Can you elaborate on that, please?
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 11:59:47 PM

Can you elaborate on that, please?

Yes please elaborate.  I too would like to know.  Thanks
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:01:05 AM

Yes, please elaborate.
amirmass

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:01:58 AM

because BTS is clear scam, i mean look at the price how it's going down for years, developer dumped and was dumping his instamine coins on people then abandoned ship left the project, and started to be a fudder...now he is fudding $dao just out of jealousy. take a look on his last coin sar/steem as well, which has huge instamine as well.
people got rekt buying BTS, Look at this guy who lost 960 btc from it! : https://twitter.com/DanDarkPill/status/661956507462971392

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
amirmass

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:03:50 AM

So bts is a scam,  no doubt about that, which make anything related to it very suspecious!

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
modcom

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:54:29 AM

because BTS is clear scam, i mean look at the price how it's going down for years, developer dumped and was dumping his instamine coins on people then abandoned ship left the project, and started to be a fudder...now he is fudding $dao just out of jealousy. take a look on his last coin sar/steem as well, which has huge instamine as well.
people got rekt buying BTS, Look at this guy who lost 960 btc from it! : https://twitter.com/DanDarkPill/status/661956507462971392

How do you call any of this proof? This is all hearsay with no formal backing. Seems like you're trolling...

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:12:47 AM

That guy didn't lose money because of BTS - he lost because he margin traded on BTS.  Huge difference.  There was a guy (BTS supporter no less yet will remain nameless) who lost a similar amount margin trading ETH during the bull run.  It wasn't ETH - it was trading on margin.

BTS is fine as a technology and there aren't many people who will argue it from that perspective.
amirmass

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:01:12 AM

how do you call a developer that leave his own coin if not a scammer? of course after he done dumping all his instamine on people.
and how do you call a coin with huge instamine, that goes from 12k sat to 440 sat?
im really not here to convince you about something, by the end it's your money and your investing plan. just explained my view for these who were asking
i personally wouldn't be surprised to find that this ICO is runned by the same people behind BTS, end of story...

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:24:39 AM

Based on this, we would have to dub everything 'very suspecious' that is related to Bitcoin as well.

I cannot speak to 'clear scam' assertions, as this is far beyond the scope of this announcement thread. However, someone losing 960 btc doing margin trading on Polonex is hardly evidence of something being scam. It's only evidence of someone making bad trading decisions, assuming a trollbox comment can be considered even evidence of anything for that matter.

Issues with the lead developer from Bitshares in a particular perspective regarding what has transpired with him and his team in the past are certainly nothing new. I disagree with it, but that is irrelevant here.

Reading the whitepaper, it's seen that we are utilizing the same blockchain engine that Bitshares uses to build Peerplays. Regardless of perspectives on the founders of Bitshares, what is clear is the proven performance of this engine that has been used in real world application in the Bitshares Decentralized Exchange.

Looking at our team, it's clear that we are not part of the team that created Bitshares. They are quite busy with STEEM. Anyone can read our whitepaper there if they like. (https://steemit.com/peerplays/@peerplays/peerplays-whitepaper)

So based on this cursory assessment of Peerplays, the 'very suspecious' assertions seem to be misplaced.

This does raise an interesting topic however which we are continually challenged with. The Peerplays network is very unique from any kind of 'coin' offering made in the past, which makes it a bit of a challenge for people who look at this and fit it into the same old box they have been fitting crypto into for years now.

The profit sharing mechanism of the Peerplays network (see the section titled 'Profit Sharing' in the whitepaper for details) means that a Peerplays core network token holder is not going to hold value in only the core token, but every transaction taking place on the network will be proportionally distributed to them as well as a profit share.

This means with every wager made, every jackpot won, every game played, if the players decide to play with ETH, Peerplays core network token holders are getting a share of that ETH. If they choose to play with BTC, same deal. On a typical day, the Peerplays core network token holder could see BTC, ETH, DOGE, LTC, DASH, bitUSD, bitCNY, bitEUR, and perhaps even some others filling up in their wallets.

Most importantly, this is all controlled by Smart Contracts on the blockchain, which guarantees every transaction occurs according to those rules. Being a decentralized autonomous coop (DAC) it will be completely up to the holders of the Peerplays core network token to decide as to how much of this fee share will go to the holders. We assert a majority of it will, while the remaining will go towards the progress of the DAC along with jackpot prizes. Again this is all outlined in our whitepaper.

The point is however, this new dynamic makes assessing the value of the Peerplays core network token very different from the typical coin launch/marketcap/speculation. Sure it has those things.. but.. In this instance you have profit share also, which regardless of market cap or speculation will mean profit sharing generating a higher balance of essentially the most popular crypto currencies available that will largely determined by demand in a $50 billion a year industry of online wagering and tournaments.

Anyhow, I think this is something that we struggle with because it's new and innovative, and not everyone takes the time to actually review everything we present and detail.

I really appreciate when concerns regarding something else gives us an opportunity to bring further clarity to a topic.
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448

Ben2016

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:41:55 AM

Re: the Rise/ICO countdown controversy now underway - Did Peerplays encounter a request for funding from ICO countdown to list and promote this coin and if so was it paid?

Can someone answer this question please ?

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
amirmass

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:03:18 PM

hahaha..!!!!
i really didn't care , but now after seeing your website you are busted....
it's called Steemit?? really??? "what a coincidence"
not related to steem and bts they said, lmfaoo
(https://steemit.com/peerplays/@peerplays/peerplays-whitepaper)

RED alert here, it's the same people behind BTS....why the fuck people are so greedy, didn't u scam people enough on BTS and STEEM and now this?!!

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: