Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:04:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform  (Read 1144143 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 06:43:38 AM

Is this real? Please post videos of someone talking about the project.

Video links are already available.

That said (and it is true), I would rather take a second and reflect on the pristine fact that a username of "fartbags" is legendary.  A cursory look at your use history confirms that it is earned.  I like the internet.  Carry on and here is a link so you don't have to search for it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMjgioJq5I

thedailydecrypt made an interview with him too, just search for it

HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:09:15 PM

Can Peerplays team explain why Icocountdown has a huge stake in peerplays tokens? http://cryptofresh.com/a/PEERPLAYS  Huh Huh Huh

The project is very good, thats why I have a stake in the project. You do know that Zynga employees work in this project? Zynga is a unicorn and worth over a billion dollars.
what a strange  argumentation. I mean not everybody of them is from Zynga, not every former Zynga employee can make cryptos succesfully.
finally, even if they are very good, the price is way too high for early investing.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 02:14:21 PM

finally, even if they are very good, the price is way too high for early investing.

easy, don't invest then. it's the same with every other ICO out here

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:17:07 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 03:45:11 PM by BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

Is this real? Please post videos of someone talking about the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMjgioJq5I << this was posted some weeks ago.. was getting too many people asking me the same thing about the bunker specificly.

We provide tons of links and articles that people can explore to verify everything.

Daily Decrypt was mentioned also.. this was my interview: https://youtu.be/qJFOeW7zNsE

Fabian was also interviewed on the show as well.

Here is our PR from last week in case you missed it:

http://www.peerplays.com/news/nuclear-bunker-reactivates-war-games-protocol-on-the-blockchain/

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:36:14 PM

Can Peerplays team explain why Icocountdown has a huge stake in peerplays tokens? http://cryptofresh.com/a/PEERPLAYS  Huh Huh Huh

The project is very good, thats why I have a stake in the project. You do know that Zynga employees work in this project? Zynga is a unicorn and worth over a billion dollars.
what a strange  argumentation. I mean not everybody of them is from Zynga, not every former Zynga employee can make cryptos succesfully.

Peerplays will never be offered for less than they are right now.

We have not fashioned this crowdfund like others. We have a set budget, and we have marked milestones.

We realize that it doesn't conform to the over promise under deliver hyped up pump and dump practices that plague many other crypto offerings, but what is being offered is a major innovation in a $50B annualized industry that is waiting for the Peerplays platform to come into production.

Also, every time I hear this price to high argument, it's always because we are being assessed by plain old coin only offerings. This network has a Profit Sharing mechanism built into it where Peerplays core network token holders gain ongoing ETH, BTC, DOGE, USD, EUR and whatever else people are wagering or playing with in Peerplays. Now factor in the $50B industry. Now try an assess a well budgeted and planned project lead by a capable team providing all the necessary elements to a successful business operation to launch this Decentralized Autonomous Coop (DAC).

This is not another sandbox experiment.

New Peerplays Blockchain Solves Online Gaming Fraud Dilemma
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/new-peerplays-blockchain-solves-online-gaming-fraud-dilemma-baha-i?trk=hp-feed-article-title-publish

All that said, we are very grateful to all our early contributors who believe in Peerplays and our team and are helping to make this crypto innovation solve various online gaming dilemmas.

Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:41:14 PM

Dear Peerplays Team,

I've been following your project for a while now, I think it's potential is enormous, and I wish you all the best for developing it.

I do have one question about the whitepaper however. Under "profit sharing" it says: "Every time a fee is collected, the blockchain automatically splits it into a virtual account governed by a smart contract which distributes the fees in three directions. T​he largest percentage is distributed at regular intervals into the accounts of Peerplays core token holders as profit sharing."

Could you specify how high that percentage will be? And how regularly they will be distributed? That seems rather crucial to me.

I'm also new to bitshares. Do I understand you correctly that I can either sell my tokens on bitshares or keep them in my bitshares account and collect shares of a (potential) profit this way?

Thanks for taking your time to answer my questions.

Good luck with the development!

Tony
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:23:56 PM

Lisk Considered for Gamification Through Peerplays

http://www.peerplays.com/news/lisk-considered-for-gamification-through-peerplays/
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:39:04 PM

Dear Peerplays Team,

I've been following your project for a while now, I think it's potential is enormous, and I wish you all the best for developing it.

I do have one question about the whitepaper however. Under "profit sharing" it says: "Every time a fee is collected, the blockchain automatically splits it into a virtual account governed by a smart contract which distributes the fees in three directions. T​he largest percentage is distributed at regular intervals into the accounts of Peerplays core token holders as profit sharing."

Could you specify how high that percentage will be? And how regularly they will be distributed? That seems rather crucial to me.

I'm also new to bitshares. Do I understand you correctly that I can either sell my tokens on bitshares or keep them in my bitshares account and collect shares of a (potential) profit this way?

Thanks for taking your time to answer my questions.

Good luck with the development!

Tony

We are not specific in this regard because ultimately it is going to be up to the DAC to decide how much that is going to amount to, and also how often.

In our assessment however, we believe that at least 60% should go to profit share, and the intervals should occur daily.

This will mean that someone who is holding a Peerplays core network token for a day, could receive all the profit shares in relation to their holding that day, and then choose to trade it following this. We anticipate this is going to create a constant buy pressure on a daily basis and will avoid typical pump and dump scenarios the likes of which we see happen in typical publicly traded companies where the Ex-Dividend Days are 90 days and create a buy pressure once every quarter.

Note however, that this is a DAC, and that all Peerplays core network token holders will be able to vote on matters relating to fee schedules and the timing of releases of funds in order to maintain and manage the Peerplays network for optimal profitability.

This is why in our whitepaper we cannot give specifics in this regard. What I am stating here is only an opinion and it will ultimately be up to the Peerplays core network token holders to decide.

In regards to your Bitshares question, ultimately it will be used as a Decentralized Exchange were you can trade your holdings from Peerplays. The various currencies will simply collect in your wallet as you indicated and you can then do with them as you wish. So if your wallet had X amount of Peerplays core network token, as they remained there you would see balances of ETH, BTC, DASH, bitUSD and whatever other tokens used in game play accumulate in your wallet daily.

Hope this helped clarify.
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:51:33 PM

Thanks for trying to clarify this!
Winky

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:27:05 PM

Can i trade the coins right after ico ends?
CryptoPrometheus

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:48:39 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 02:30:39 AM by CryptoPrometheus

Peerplays FAQ #26 - When will Peerplays tokens be tradeable on exchanges?

As soon as the blockchain is launched, see Peerplays Milestones for more information.

More Peerplays FAQs
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:21:01 PM

bounty for german translation?

?
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:29:17 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 12:04:05 AM by BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

We were just interviewed by Bitcoin Magazine:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bunkerchain-labs-takes-on-fraud-in-online-gaming-using-the-blockchain-1464285995
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:06:43 AM

Question about profit sharing. ..

Is the profit sharing from ALL play or just from the affiliate program you offer?
jamboy34

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:41:33 AM

I like the idea. i will contribute before ico ends  Smiley

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:29:21 AM

Just a notice to Myceilum users:

https://github.com/mycelium-com/wallet/issues/268

Some who use MyCelium wallet and attempted to use the QR code with our Coinbase payment found it failed. It turns out this is a reported bug issue between Coinbase and MyCeilum.

Hopefully they will have it resolved soon. this was reported to them only 5 days ago.

If you are using Mycelium you will have to manually copy the bitcoin address provided rather than using the QR code until Mycelium resolves the issue.

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:31:37 AM

Is the profit sharing from ALL play or just from the affiliate program you offer?

Profit sharing applies to all Peerplays core network token holders.

Affiliates are another source of revenue for those that promote users to the network.
josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:39:23 AM

Peerplays FAQ #26 - When will Peerplays tokens be tradeable on exchanges?

As soon as the blockchain is launched, see Peerplays Milestones for more information.

More Peerplays FAQs

in november?
Tuesday, November 15th

Launch of Peerplays Blockchain

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:50:08 PM

Profit sharing applies to all Peerplays core network token holders.

Affiliates are another source of revenue for those that promote users to the network.

When does the core network holders token end?
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:06:45 PM

What happens if the 200000$ goal isnt nearly reached , will the coins be divided between the investors or will the rest be sold in the next sale?

What happens if the bitcoin price moves up strongly , will my amount of coins go up ?

Will the shares in the second sale definitely be for 1,50$ ?

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: