Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:57:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501977 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:14:09 PM

Up to 15% of a MN but slowing down my purchasing since no info has been released yet..

OMG grow up. WTF news are you waiting for?

If your not convinced yet, please get out completely.

The above statement applies to any doubters.
Keep buying what ever shitcoin is distracting you from SYS and cry about how crypto was rigged and all that nonsense later.

I keep my clients diversified but all their portfolios are 50%+ SYS.

I love you all, you keep me literally laughing out loud when I read about any kind of SYS fud, intentional or not.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:14:54 PM

So excited about MasterNodes.

Im assuming, like most, these will need static ip's.
Between SYS and other holdings I need to stand up over 50 masternodes in November and would love to hear from people who are hosting masternodes via an online provider. Security, Price, Ease of Use, ect.

Maybe RPi's are an option?

thanks,
john
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:53:56 PM

When there is one it will be announced but the specs have not been released yet for MN

*Image Removed*
nateyesme

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:57:37 PM

Up to 15% of a MN but slowing down my purchasing since no info has been released yet..

Keep buying what ever shitcoin is distracting you from SYS and cry about how crypto was rigged and all that nonsense later.

I love you all, you keep me literally laughing out loud when I read about any kind of SYS fud, intentional or not.

I've been a lurker on here for a while, but I agree with this. Syscoin is one of the most solid crypto currencies, MS Azure partnership,solid team,and a fully functional decentralized market place. They also  just hired a top tier marketing company. It's not an ICO which is a huge plus. Most of the ICOs are empty promises and money grabs. My honest opinion is that syscoin will easily be a 500m market cap in the coming month with the rebranding by the pro team and masternodes. I also think it has the potential to be a top 10 coin with a billion dollar market cap. It's rediculous how cheap this coin is compared to other coins that have no real value and legitimacy behind them.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:56:24 PM

I've been a lurker on here for a while, but I agree with this. Syscoin is one of the most solid crypto currencies, MS Azure partnership,solid team,and a fully functional decentralized market place. They also  just hired a top tier marketing company. It's not an ICO which is a huge plus. Most of the ICOs are empty promises and money grabs. My honest opinion is that syscoin will easily be a 500m market cap in the coming month with the rebranding by the pro team and masternodes. I also think it has the potential to be a top 10 coin with a billion dollar market cap. It's rediculous how cheap this coin is compared to other coins that have no real value and legitimacy behind them.

I agree with your cap numbers. There is so much money in all speculative markets that what we think we know about big days in the market will seem like dust in comparison.  

CryptoCurrency trading markets are just beginning to receive the press and publicity that will push these markets into the stratosphere.

The money train is coming. Consider yourself lucky that you know about SYS today and prepare for whats about to happen.

"those numbers are crazy" folks in 3,2,1...
tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:37:27 AM

who knows the reason?  http://www.btc38.com/news/2017/10/15741.html

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:20:09 AM

Can you write what you mean in english ? We dont know chinese language. And no option in menu to change language.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:24:05 AM

Can you write what you mean in english ? We dont know chinese language. And no option in menu to change language.

Google translate:

https://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.btc38.com/news/2017/10/15741.html

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:28:59 AM

Probably because they are going to compete against Alibaba

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:44:23 PM

That exchange is shutting down.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:11:41 PM

That exchange is shutting down.

Ahh that makes sense, I thought they were only delisting certain coins

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:15:30 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 02:42:09 PM by cryptohunter

trying to sync this wallet from scratch is painful.
Is the network okay right now?

synced quickly after establishing a few good connections

Sjacmur

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:22:38 PM

Any news about masternodes ?
Someone wrote that he set up over 50 masternodes sys each 100 k coins omg !!!!
Maybe better is make Masternode system with minimal coins 100 k but with bigger profit if more coins Huh
I mean not make 50 masternodes by one man but one Masternode with all coins by each human.
With simple math reward: example someone have 450 000 coins so he make one Masternode and take rewards(fee) 4 x basic Masternode fee with 100 000 coins (50 k coins will not effect on reward because minimal requires is 100 k coins, or 4,5 x basic Masternode fee with 100 k coins).
Its not better than making thousands Masternodes Huh When price sys rise more people buy SyS and open small Masternodes 100 k coins because it be expansive and bigger masternodes sell in time part of their stack when price go up and more people buy it and open another small masternode with 100k coins.

It will very annoing forcing people to split their coins to many masternodes 100k coins each. SYS coins is many number and enought to allow make one human = one masternode system.

Sorry for bad english Tongue
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:36:20 PM

Maybe better is make Masternode system with minimal coins 100 k but with bigger profit if more coins Huh
I mean not make 50 masternodes by one man but one Masternode with all coins by each human.
With simple math reward: example someone have 450 000 coins so he make one Masternode and take rewards(fee) 4 x basic Masternode fee with 100 000 coins (50 k coins will not effect on reward because minimal requires is 100 k coins, or 4,5 x basic Masternode fee with 100 k coins).
Its not better than making thousands Masternodes Huh When price sys rise more people buy SyS and open small Masternodes 100 k coins because it be expansive and bigger masternodes sell in time part of their stack when price go up and more people buy it and open another small masternode with 100k coins.

It will very annoing forcing people to split their coins to many masternodes 100k coins each. SYS coins is many number and enought to allow make one human = one masternode system.

we all wait for details on sys masternodes, no info out yet
i guess you mean CryptoJohn on last page. he probably means 50 nodes for different/other coins Wink

and 100k for 1 node sounds good to me ....
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:34:21 PM

I got you man. Great thinking. Ive already thought about all of this in our next generation masternode design. The more coins the less roi actually. You dont want more roi that is a bad design decision. You want to create incentive for more nodes = better service layer.
thomoak

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:49:33 PM

What exactly does a Masternode give you ?  For $20K There must be a serious upside to that.  I have recently added to my bag of SYS but am still only about 25% to have a Masternode.
Thanks

A Masternode gives you the possibility to secure the sidechain data of the SYS network. You must have 100.000 coins for that. ROI is not known, best estimate is 6-8% yearly.
For it to work you must run it on a server (ex. VPS) so you'll have some cost with is.

Is there any ETA for MN?

No firm date yet, stay tuned for our future updates Smiley

Is there any newsletter to follow?
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:51:30 AM

i guess you mean CryptoJohn on last page. he probably means 50 nodes for different/other coins Wink

Thank you.

I meant across a few coins but at least 20 of those will be SYS MN.
I think the 100k SYS to build a master node is relatively cheap in comparison to the ROI that is expected once SYS goes north of $1.

Don't be a hater because you're just getting with the program. I have been holding SYS since it's inception. After all this time I should be able to stand up at least 20 SYS MN's.

Also, don't hate, because right now you can still 10-100X if you buy SYS and wait patiently. Don't day trade it, don't be annoying, just wait.
Sjacmur

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:23:38 AM

Thank you.

I think the 100k SYS to build a master node is relatively cheap in comparison to the ROI that is expected once SYS goes north of $1.

Don't be a hater because you're just getting with the program. I have been holding SYS since it's inception. After all this time I should be able to stand up at least 20 SYS MN's.

Also, don't hate, because right now you can still 10-100X if you buy SYS and wait patiently. Don't day trade it, don't be annoying, just wait.

Sorry but I think you dont understund what I mean when wrote this.
I have coins to make few masternodes and I not told thats number is wrong I mean to less or to high. 100 k its fine.
I just only wanted told that if somebody have coins enought to make (example) 9 Masternodes so 900 k coins why cant make one big masternode with this 900 k coins and take profits from be masternode x 9. Its mean 9 x more than one smallest Masternode with 100 k coins.
I not hate anything its just only my opinion to simplify making Masternodes if someone have many coins.

And if we talking about Masternodes some coins already making Masternodes or wallets PoS without keep coins in Node or wallet just only linked adress from hardware wallet or other keep save adres in other place. Its extremally improve security coins. Examples: stratis masternode or on incoming on road map pos wallet in Nav coin. So SYS maybe can make something like this too ? Masternode with link balance from hardware wallet but need support from maker device example Nano ledger S.

I am sure too that SYS is very good coin and I bought enough to keep and waiting for 1$ at least maybe more if Masternodes will give good profits.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:31:38 AM

Thank you.

Sorry but I think you dont understund what I mean when wrote this.
I have coins to make few masternodes and I not told thats number is wrong I mean to less or to high. 100 k its fine.
I just only wanted told that if somebody have coins enought to make (example) 9 Masternodes so 900 k coins why cant make one big masternode with this 900 k coins and take profits from be masternode x 9. Its mean 9 x more than one smallest Masternode with 100 k coins.
I not hate anything its just only my opinion to simplify making Masternodes if someone have many coins.

And if we talking about Masternodes some coins already making Masternodes or wallets PoS without keep coins in Node or wallet just only linked adress from hardware wallet or other keep save adres in other place. Its extremally improve security coins. Examples: stratis masternode or on incoming on road map pos wallet in Nav coin. So SYS maybe can make something like this too ? Masternode with link balance from hardware wallet but need support from maker device example Nano ledger S.

I am sure too that SYS is very good coin and I bought enough to keep and waiting for 1$ at least maybe more if Masternodes will give good profits.
I have already responded this scroll up please
Sjacmur

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:14:54 AM

Yes I know. You scroll up I answered to CryptoJohn Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: