Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

Is the yobit syscoin market for real? i see their wallet in maintenance but is this just a temp issue

what have the devs here heard from yobit about when the wallet will go live again.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

Is the yobit syscoin market for real? i see their wallet in maintenance but is this just a temp issue

what have the devs here heard from yobit about when the wallet will go live again.
afaik they have been live trading sys 2 post fork even though they were told not to.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:02:44 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 11:54:05 AM by IconFirm

I'm having issues upgrading my masternodes & sentinal to the latest version. When I enter the command:

Code:
bash <(curl -sL doublesharp.com/sys-masternode)

..and answer yes to the upgrade questions, everything seems to work untill this error is shown:

Code:
error: cannot open .git/FETCH_HEAD: Permission denied

fatal: Unable to create '/home/blah/syscoin/.git/index.lock': Permission denied
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    __________________  ___________
  _/ __ \_  __ \_  __ \/  _ \_  __ \
  \  ___/|  | \/|  | \(  <_> )  | \/
   \___  >__|   |__|   \____/|__|
       \/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unable to checkout https://www.github.com/syscoin/syscoin/tree/master, please make sure it exists.

Is there a problem with git, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

EDIT:

Fixed. I manually downloaded the script & ran it instead - all updated now.

EDIT2:

Spoke too soon. Since upgrading I'm seeing "SENTINEL_PING_EXPIRED" on my QT wallet. The VPS masternode is fully sync'd & running with no errors, but sentinel logs show:

Code:
[Errno 111] Connection refused
Cannot connect to syscoind. Please ensure syscoind is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.
Cannot connect to syscoind. Please ensure syscoind is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.

I also notice there are no v3.0.6 nodes showing in my QT peers list (apart from my masternode IP which I added to my QT conf) or on the Syscoin block explorer network tab:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sys/#!network

..so maybe an issue with the new sentinel &/or wallet?

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

afaik they have been live trading sys 2 post fork even though they were told not to.

damn that would explain the bargain prices there

thanks for answer

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

damn that would explain the bargain prices there

thanks for answer

Yeah, stay well away from that place.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

Hi guyz,
just sharing this return of experience from Sys masternoding with Masterminer.tech after a big month of using this service.
1st of all, super thx, easy to set up plus zero worries about maintenance, updates etc. A MN running h24 at it's best.

Thx to regularity i have noticed my rank in the sys rich list has increased which is a very good sign.

Smiley Pooling coming up, starting nowadays, check it out !

Website => https://masterminer.tech/

Telegram group => https://t.me/joinchat/HL9uVRK4iDSI6y0Y_VCYjg

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:02:53 AM

So, finally I got my coins out of Poloniex.  I have absolutely no doubt that this would not have happened if those in the same situation as myself hadn't started to hound both Poloniex, Blockchain Inc & the Syscoin "team" to get it sorted or else. I've informed my solicitor & no further action will be taken, but this whole affair has left a very nasty after taste, especially considering the attitude of some people claiming to be the SCMT & sebastian1234 of Blockchain Foundry Inc himself, who's secrecy & refusal to answer basic questions has left me in considerable doubt about this whole project.

I've said all along that the idea & devs are good & have been aware of sidhujag & his work since the Devcoin days, which was my main reason for investing in Syscoin, but I'm more than a little concerned about the attitude of the people surrounding him & the use of noob/fake accounts by certain individuals to insult Syscoin users who's crime was to ask the wrong kind of questions.

I've now added a couple of masternodes & will play it by ear - I hope my faith in this project is isn't misguided.

You have stated your point and we have answered you several times but you consistently remove my responses from your quotes, leaving only your complaints.

I understand the frustration you have had with Poloniex and we also wanted the wallet updated as soon as possible.

Poloniex is a pile of sh*t, everybody knows this. It's not the fault of the Syscoin team. However, the Syscoin team pushed out a horrible update to the code, which created an upgrade nightmare. It took me 2 days of dicking around to get the blockchain up to date and the wallet balance recognized. It was truly awful having that sinking feeling of "well I guess my coins are gone". Team, please don't ever do this again!

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

A VPS is cheaper - $10 a month.

Still getting this error with the v3.0.6 wallet:

Since upgrading I'm seeing "SENTINEL_PING_EXPIRED" on my QT wallet. The VPS masternode is fully sync'd & running with no errors, but sentinel logs show:

Code:

Anyone else got this problem with the new wallet?

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

So, finally I got my coins out of Poloniex.

I am very happy to read that. Finally Poloniex managed to update the wallet and enable withdraws again. Because of Poloniex do not lose your faith in the project. I've been a Syscoin holder since day one of the project and I'm always positively surprised how well Syscoin is continue developing. Anyway, the main thing is you have your Syscoins back. That's the most important thing first. Have fun with your masternode.  Smiley
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Since upgrading I'm seeing "SENTINEL_PING_EXPIRED" on my QT wallet. The VPS masternode is fully sync'd & running with no errors, but sentinel logs show:

Code:

i dont think any of that code has changed maybe you should turn on debug in the conf file to see whats happening.
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

Syscoin creator & CIO of Blockchain Foundry Inc. Sebastian Schepis unveils a sneak peek of Blockmarket 3.0, announces release date of June 25th, 2018 & introduces the most flexible & affordable tokenization platform in existence today.

Reference:
https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/1010155037396553728
What does it really mean, Sebastien1234?
Will Smart contracts and token-crowd-fund platform will be integrated into Syscoin network and its services?

Hardened smart-contracts have been with the Syscoin protocol since its creation, in 2014. Token crowdfunding capabilities were already integrated to Syscoin 3.0, upon the recent launch.

Blockmarket 3.0 will provide you an easy-to-use portal to create those tokens, with just a few mouse clicks. With Blockmarket Desktop 3.0, Syscoin becomes the cryptocurrency with the easiest and quickest platform to create your own token without requiring expensive Blockchain developers.

cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

You will need to hold in the syscoin blockmarket wallet and have an alias. New wallet should be released soon.
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

Code:

Our Slack Syscoin community is your best bet for troubleshooting support, join the #masternodes channel. To get an invite to our slack, please follow instructions at http://join.syscoin.org.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:08:05 AM

Code:

i dont think any of that code has changed maybe you should turn on debug in the conf file to see whats happening.
hmm justins script for updating masternodes was broken and caused this issue if you used his script (doublesharp) then try it again i would clean the syscoin and sentinel dirs to be safe it will know what to do.
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:48:05 AM

Code:

hmm justins script for updating masternodes was broken and caused this issue if you used his script (doublesharp) then try it again i would clean the syscoin and sentinel dirs to be safe it will know what to do.

Hi sidhujag,

Yes, I was beginning to think that actually - I did use the script to update.

I gave up troubleshooting the issue & reinstalled my masternodes using the script & everything is working again, including sentinel, although I'm not sure if the script I used was the updated one or the previous broken one as I done it about 7 hours ago at the time of writing this post. Do you think I should re-install them again just to make sure - or can I simply re-run the updated script to save time/hassle?

Thanks for letting me know sidhujag, thought I was going mad there for a minute!  Tongue Grin

masterminer.tech

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:10:54 AM

You're absolutely correct. It is $5/month cheaper to host it yourself.

But you'll have to deal with the problems you're currently facing (maintenance and upgrade). And may even miss a reward too if your node is down for too long.
You can literally buy few months worth of hosting with masterminer with that reward and forget this headache  Grin

Code:

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:04:10 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 05:20:19 AM by sebastien1234

https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/1011458165005783046

From Syscoin's Twitter:

We are proud to present the #Syscoin community with #Blockmarket Desktop 3.0!
#StayTuned for a more in-depth blog post tomorrow
Download Blockmarket Desktop 3.0 Now!
https://github.com/syscoin/blockmarket-desktop-public/releases/tag/3.0.0

Absholom

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:19:03 AM

I can see that this platform keeps on progressing. Version 3.0 is perfect for new investors. Keep it up!
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

Code:

Hi sidhujag,

I gave up troubleshooting the issue & reinstalled my masternodes using the script & everything is working again, including sentinel, although I'm not sure if the script I used was the updated one or the previous broken one as I done it about 7 hours ago at the time of writing this post. Do you think I should re-install them again just to make sure - or can I simply re-run the updated script to save time/hassle?

Thanks for letting me know sidhujag, thought I was going mad there for a minute!  Tongue Grin

Update:

I ended up doing another fresh install of my masternodes with the newer script, as trying to upgrade using the script broke things again. Everything is working again now, but I think there is still a problem with the script.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:35:54 AM

Code:

Hi sidhujag,

Update:

I ended up doing another fresh install of my masternodes with the newer script, as trying to upgrade using the script broke things again. Everything is working again now, but I think there is still a problem with the script.
thanks there is an issue for this see if you can provide some more insight into it so the developer of it can fix: https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin/issues/231.

3 hours ago he did a fix did you try less than 3 hrs ago?
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: