Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2018, 02:35:02 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: - AURORACOIN -  (Read 105117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sharky444

Activity: 727

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:36:55 AM

surely Bittrex will prevent whoever has those 300 K AUR from cashing out?

I mean if it's the Cryptsy Wallet, this becomes a criminal case, no?

They should suspend that account.

I bet you that they will not prevent anything. It will be cashed out!

Radix - just imagine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trukkur

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:07:49 AM

wow, someone put a huge buy wall at 0.00019 Wink thanks!

One only needs to ask Wink

COMMON GUYS SHIELD WALL!!!   Grin

Great defence Smiley I sold all the aur I had on my bittrex account for 30k+ sat each to build up some little wall when I saw some one but 300k aur on bittrex. I was lucky to spot it before the dump
and the first thing I did when I saw it was letting people here know what was happening Smiley and I'm happy that this happend today but not in the future. now is the biggest threat gone  Cool
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1414

Criptoe Team member and Auroracoin Team member

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:58:24 AM

wow, someone put a huge buy wall at 0.00019 Wink thanks!

One only needs to ask Wink

COMMON GUYS SHIELD WALL!!!   Grin

Great defence Smiley I sold all the aur I had on my bittrex account for 30k+ sat each to build up some little wall when I saw some one but 300k aur on bittrex. I was lucky to spot it before the dump
and the first thing I did when I saw it was letting people here know what was happening Smiley and I'm happy that this happend today but not in the future. now is the biggest threat gone  Cool

Trukkur,

The team was definitely talking about this today.  Thanks for the heads up.

I agree.  This is a very good thing that this happened now.  We don't want dumps like this to occur in the future, and the fact that it happened now without any major impact to merchants and partners is a godsend.  We've been watching for the Cryptsy funds ever since they dropped off the scene.  I'm glad this damn issue is no longer an issue hanging over our heads.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Fragbait

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:44:10 AM

It is confirmed that the account we got stopped at bittrex was allowed after security check to continue trading. We have tracked transaction to this account to the cold wallet at cryptsy. Bittrex says that the wallet was not stolen property so all we can gather from that is it was being sold on be hand of solvency agents (still a guess, bittrex claims client confidentiality).

The dump was mostly sold to members of the dev team and we are happy this huge wallet is gone to distribution and not hanging as a threat of a huge dump any more.

oh, so it means that those court appointed muppets are just selling off AUR to recover funds for the lawsuit.......

It could also mean Vern fooled Bittrex into believing so. Wasn't he the only one with passwords to the wallets?
rubiprojects

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:48:37 AM

What was the good news push the price? The price was stagnant for long time. Patient people finally get paid.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2464

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:59:05 AM

I have some questions regarding that dump:

1.) The volume on the last leg down to 10k was 614,000 AUR. That's a little high for a 200,000 AUR dump, no? No other large transactions can be seen on the blockchain after the 300k moves yesterday.

2.) There's still a very large holder recorded on bittrex "coin distribution" graph:

I hope that is LTEX or one of you guys? Can this be confirmed?

3.) Trade history on bittrex seems to only go back to 2:00 in the morning (after huge dump). Is that normal. I'd like to see the trades that happened. Anyone got that info?

On the bright side: I'm very glad (if this is indeed correct), that they coins are in good hands now. Congratulations to those who bought low Wink

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Danslip

Activity: 532

1CWLYRiosDrVrAHsBZQggu2y8DeVqU8dBx

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:01:38 AM

Is the 195k on bittrex Biomikes or cryptsy? I got some nice buys in at around 15000sat, never expected this. Thanks Bigvern!

▄██████████████    █████████████▄
    ▄██▀                                                       ▀██▄
   ██▀                                                              ▀██
 ██                                                                     ██
██                                                                       ██
 ██▄                                                                   ██
  ▀██▄                                                            ▄██▀
     ▀██▄▄                                                    ▄██▀
          ▀█████████████   █████████████▀▀
                                         ██
Cash Poker Pro
   ♠    ♦    ♣    ♥ 
              ▒▓██ ░░░ ▓█▓▒            
           ▓██████     ██████▓         
        ░▓███▓▓███ ░░░ ▓███▓████▒      
       ▓████▓▓████████████▓██████▓     
      ░░░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▒▒██▓█████▓▒░░░    
          ░███▓▒▒▓██████▒░▒███▒        
    ▓▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▒██▒   ░▓  
    ███▓▒██▓░▓████      ▓███░▒██▒▒███▒ 
   ▓███████▓██████  ██▓▓█████▓████████ 
   ███▓███▓▒██████      █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓██▓███▓░██████████  █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓███████▓▓█████      █████▓███████▓ 
    ███▒▒██▓░▓██████████████░▓██▒▒███░ 
    ▒▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▓██▒   ░▒  
      ░   ░███▓░▒▓█▓▓▓██▒░▓███▒   ░    
       ░▒▓██████▓██▒▒▒██▓██████▓▒░     
       ▒████▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓████▓     
         ▓██▓▓▓███  ░░ ▓██▓▓███▓░      
           ▒██████     ██████▓         
              ░▒▓█ ░░░ ▓█▓░            
Anonymity Fair Play Cryptocurrency New Platforms
А platform that will change the world of poker!
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█
  ♠    ♦    ♣      JOIN US!
ICO Starts: Oct 26th 2017 
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1496

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:11:43 AM

I have some questions regarding that dump:

1.) The volume on the last leg down to 10k was 614,000 AUR. That's a little high for a 200,000 AUR dump, no? No other large transactions can be seen on the blockchain after the 300k moves yesterday.

2.) There's still a very large holder recorded on bittrex "coin distribution" graph:

I hope that is LTEX or one of you guys? Can this be confirmed?

3.) Trade history on bittrex seems to only go back to 2:00 in the morning (after huge dump). Is that normal. I'd like to see the trades that happened. Anyone got that info?

On the bright side: I'm very glad (if this is indeed correct), that they coins are in good hands now. Congratulations to those who bought low Wink

Point 1 could be partially due to the stabilization software that I run on Bittrex/AUR. This causes extra trades (and volume), while no transfers on the chain. Other traders helped in it.

Point 2 is now me. I will move a part of those funds from the market, give me some time to do that. Part goes into cold storage until the market needs it. Other part goes to ISX (the Icelandic exchange).

Point 3 I can't verify. Looks normal for me now and here.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1005

cryptotrader.nl

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 07:18:23 AM

Well, that was quite a night!

In short, the source of the large wallet that has been identified as the Cryptsy cold storage that has been legally released onto the Bittrex exchange. This probably means the settlement you can read about here: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/plaintiffs-reach-settlement-one-cryptsy-defendant/ has something to do with it.

Thanks to the early warning we got from Trukkur we were also able to inform the Bittrex team and they immediately responded by putting us in maintenance and suspending the account with all the funds. Later we got confirmation that the holders of the account identified themselves and that there was no suspicion of illegality to them. Therefor Bittrex had no other option but to release the account.

The account then massively dumped their 600k+ coins onto the market. Some of us were already in place to take a good part of that blow. A lot of it also got distributed among many smaller buy orders.

All in all it seems we have come out of this extremely well and our market just got even stronger due to it.

My thanks to Trukkur and the Bittrex team, who have proven once more how solid and reliable they are!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1496

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:27:59 AM

I've withdrawn 90k (minus the small bittrex fee) to AdKmKPUmNaBv671cWv7CqnEG6ZNcg54FwF.

45k has been send to ISX.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1005

cryptotrader.nl

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 08:35:28 AM

Now that the Cryptsy storm is over, time to set sail to the future!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Flash86

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:22:23 AM

Yes, when the Pirate Party wins, wee will see the next gulden.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:19:25 PM

Damn, missed all he mega dumps.

Just to give 100% clarification, have all the crypsty coins been dumped?

If so, this really is a good thing, the dark cloud of the stolen coins that could be dumped any moment is gone, the market coped quite well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2464

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:38:24 PM

If so, this really is a good thing, the dark cloud of the stolen coins that could be dumped any moment is gone, the market coped quite well.

yes, the market held up really well. Thanks to those who posted these walls. You've earned what you reap now (or later, hopefully)

Of course we have a load of people with cheap coins now. This will put considerable additional downward pressure on the market for quite a while, I guess.

Maybe not the worst thing, though. Of course I would've loved a x10-bagger myself, but for auroracoin it's probably a good thing to manage expectations and keep the market from developing "irrational exuberance"

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Flash86

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:29:33 PM

Fomo kicking in.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:53:23 AM

yes, the market held up really well. Thanks to those who posted these walls. You've earned what you reap now (or later, hopefully)

Of course we have a load of people with cheap coins now. This will put considerable additional downward pressure on the market for quite a while, I guess.

Maybe not the worst thing, though. Of course I would've loved a x10-bagger myself, but for auroracoin it's probably a good thing to manage expectations and keep the market from developing "irrational exuberance"

If the Pirate Party do win, i'm expecting some "irrational exuberance" in the market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ontopicplease

Activity: 779

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:32:26 AM

Anyone has a link to see first election results or prognoses?
Flash86

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:45:55 AM

You can see pre results here.
http://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/elections-2016-results/
ontopicplease

Activity: 779

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:12:23 AM

You can see pre results here.
http://icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/elections-2016-results/

thanks
dinobotta

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:47:47 AM

Now that the Cryptsy storm is over, time to set sail to the future!

Just so we are all on the same page. Most likely the Pirate party will get 20% and form á coalition government with the left wing of Icelandic politics.

Hope they won't have to compromise to much.

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.