Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2018, 02:35:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: - AURORACOIN -  (Read 105117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adamastor

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

Does genisis mines in iceland mine aurora?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1414

Criptoe Team member and Auroracoin Team member

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:25:03 PM

Does genisis mines in iceland mine aurora?

Why don't you write them and ask?  I'm sure they have a thread here in the forums as well.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Oblivion

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:21:02 AM

It has been a number of months now since the first shipment of tablets for the POS systems for Icelandic merchants hit a snag.
A new shipment was on its way but we haven't heard anything. Even by freight, it should have arrived by now no?

Thanks
MikkiRefur

Activity: 17

Auroracoin Advocate

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:40:36 PM

It has been a number of months now since the first shipment of tablets for the POS systems for Icelandic merchants hit a snag.
A new shipment was on its way but we haven't heard anything. Even by freight, it should have arrived by now no?

Thanks

Well, the tablets that came were not certified as CE  (European Union I think)  so they were sent back to shipper.

Anyway, we are just moving forward with a locally available tablet for 120€, or 12.000ISK - Lenova Tab3 - and of course also reminding merchants they can use an existing Android phone or similar device.

Just within the past 2 weeks we have confirmed 3 more merchants officially working with us to begin launching merchant acceptance.

So there are 5 merchants now that have agreed to officially accept auroracoin - and we are moving forward on marketing materials and website support for new/existing merchants.

So we are expecting to have these finished this week, "Auroracoin accepted here" placards and materials delivered and announced next week.

Thanks,
mikki

dinobotta

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

Interesting news from Iceland, regarding our Prime Minister, that is running again for parliament in 3 weeks.

Looks like he had inside information and sold all his assets one day before the financial collapse in Iceland in 2008. I'm guessing this could lead to criminal charges for internal trading.

It will be interesting to see if his party, that he leads, will get 30-40% of the popular vote in the coming elections like before, in the light of this news or if we will get a new majority party that might shake things up in Iceland.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/06/iceland-pm-sold-bank-assets-hours-before-financial-crash-leaks-show

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
adamastor

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:51:08 AM

Im communicating with several venture capital firms here in cape town with aim of educating them about auroracoin.

Are there any objections to this or constructive comments on how to do it?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:16:01 PM

Im communicating with several venture capital firms here in cape town with aim of educating them about auroracoin.

Yeah, use another coin.  What do venture capital firms bring to AUR, other than price manipulation that you always try to campaign against by demanding knowing what we own?

-Fuse

Community > Devs
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1496

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:43:59 PM

Why haven't you setup your own coin for SA yet? And what is in it for the VCs? I envy your motivation, but you could do so much more within your own SA coin.
JessicaG

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:48:01 PM

Just some info:

Is the dev team aware of the site www.auroramine.com ? It's just another cloud scam, but the name they're using could be somewhat deluding for (potential) Aurora users...

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
ny2cafuse
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

Just some info:

Is the dev team aware of the site www.auroramine.com ? It's just another cloud scam, but the name they're using could be somewhat deluding for (potential) Aurora users...

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.  It will most likely fizzle out as the scam is exposed.  I'm sure we'll see other things like this in the future though due to the popularity with the word "Aurora".

-Fuse

Community > Devs
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:19:17 PM

Just a quick update regarding the electrum-aur wallet. I managed to get the Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty algorithm working today, which is now in my github repo. The first few thousand KGW blocks passed all checks, but I have not tested all of them yet. Next step is getting the MULTI difficulty algorithm ported, hope to finish that in two to three weeks.
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:09:01 AM

Auroracoin (Qubit) Mining Pool Hub

https://auroracoin-qubit.miningpoolhub.com

- 0.9% fee
- auto switching according to profitability
- auto exchange to any coin
- US, Europe, Asia servers

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
ny2cafuse
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:07:42 AM

Auroracoin (Qubit) Mining Pool Hub

https://auroracoin-qubit.miningpoolhub.com

- 0.9% fee
- auto switching according to profitability
- auto exchange to any coin
- US, Europe, Asia servers

Thanks for the new pool, mate.  Just one note.  The pool says 60 second block time, but it's actually targeted at 61 seconds.  I know that's not a huge deal, but I figured I'd let you know.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
nu1mlock

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:05:47 AM

Hi,
There are a lot of pages and I can't go through them all in one sitting, so I'll ask one or two questions instead while reading:
1. Is it worth mining AUR with Nvidia cards?
2. Is there any blockchain snapshot I can download so I don't have to go through over 3 years of blocks?
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:34:30 AM

Hi,
There are a lot of pages and I can't go through them all in one sitting, so I'll ask one or two questions instead while reading:
2. Is there any blockchain snapshot I can download so I don't have to go through over 3 years of blocks?

1) Yes, should be, but do the calculations yourself.
2) No, currently not.
IconFirm

Activity: 546

Always ask questions.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:55:15 AM

Hi,

1) Yes, should be, but do the calculations yourself.
2) No, currently not.

You can use this:

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/

Do not trust Yobit scam exchange or shady ICO's run by known scam companies like HashCoins - they WILL steal from you:
https://translate.google.com/translate?u=https://bitnovosti.com/2017/06/28/stop-this-for-bitcoins-sake/
Always research & use due diligence before investing. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
nu1mlock

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:58:42 AM

Thanks! Though I left it on over night and it was synced when I woke up. I thought it was going to take a lot longer than what it did.

Edit: I've started mining on a pool (http://crypto.office-on-the.net using Skein) but I don't seem to be getting the correct amount of coins. It does seem to increase over time, but what seems strange is how one person with 5GH/s gets 1.3 coins per block the pool finds but I only get 0.5 coins per block. I have 28GH/s.
JessicaG

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:51:36 PM

So, how are the elections currently going in Iceland? Anything interesting in relation to Aurora?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
IconFirm

Activity: 546

Always ask questions.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

Thanks! Though I left it on over night and it was synced when I woke up. I thought it was going to take a lot longer than what it did.

Edit: I've started mining on a pool (http://crypto.office-on-the.net using Skein) but I don't seem to be getting the correct amount of coins. It does seem to increase over time, but what seems strange is how one person with 5GH/s gets 1.3 coins per block the pool finds but I only get 0.5 coins per block. I have 28GH/s.

That's a p2pool node - it takes approx 2 days to build up your shares before you get the full reward. This works the other way round also - you'll get approx 2 days worth of payments after you stop mining until your shares "drop off".

See the p2pool OP for more details.

Do not trust Yobit scam exchange or shady ICO's run by known scam companies like HashCoins - they WILL steal from you:
https://translate.google.com/translate?u=https://bitnovosti.com/2017/06/28/stop-this-for-bitcoins-sake/
Always research & use due diligence before investing. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
nu1mlock

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:14:09 AM

I'm having some issues with my wallet. All my GPU's run super irregular, going up and down in usage and power every few seconds. That doesn't happen when I mine on a pool though.

https://imgur.com/a/71JLs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.