Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10639 times)
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:33:05 AM

Focus on your schoolwork and study hard. When you graduate, find a good job. Earn a living. Buy bitcoin.

That's one of the best posts I've read here in this thread so far.
With a good qualification you will hopefully always find a good job somewhere.This is the basis for your whole life.When this is secured you can buy some fractions of Bitcoin constantly with parts of your wages.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:20:29 AM

Focus on your schoolwork and study hard. When you graduate, find a good job. Earn a living. Buy bitcoin.

With a good qualification you will hopefully always find a good job somewhere.This is the basis for your whole life.When this is secured you can buy some fractions of Bitcoin constantly with parts of your wages.
There are many people that have a signature campaign to get some Bitcoin and that is also the easiest way to get that much Bitcoin but it is hard to know what will happen.
But you have to save it until the value will be more and that will takes a long time maybe.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:28:42 AM

Because you're still a student, you should just do what you should do (study). You can use your spare time to earn Bitcoin on the net, but you also have to focus yourself on your study. Because it's an important thing for your life, like the parents usually say Grin.

Btw, I'm still a student too.

faucet used to be profitable
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:30:41 AM

Bitcoin is past the point of being free money any more and as there is no free lunch people need to work hard for it just like in the real world. If you are a Bitcoin freelancer you will get paid according to what skills you have and how much time you decide to spend working on gigs. If you aren't skilled in anything then you will need to apply to tedious jobs with shitty pay and long hours required. I would suggest learning some trade like designing signatures or writing blog posts etc. and look in the Services section on the forum if you want to make some good coins.

diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:34:23 AM

My first coins were from mining... a total of about 0.5BTC. But I don't think this is feasible now...
I think mine is not the proper method again to be the main way to get bitcoin dude? may still be able to earn an extra income bitcoin but not for the main way? mining more years will begin to complicate so better leave it and find another way
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:35:46 AM

There are many people that have a signature campaign to get some Bitcoin and that is also the easiest way to get that much Bitcoin but it is hard to know what will happen.
But you have to save it until the value will be more and that will takes a long time maybe.

Earning from signature campaign is good at a moment, but its future is also unpredictable like bitcoin, as we don't know when signature campaign will disappear.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:37:44 AM

If you want to earn some coins the easiest way is to just use your own money to invest in them. If you do not want to use them you can win them by gambling or by earning them to talk on these forums and stuff. You can also mine them but you will need a good pc to do so.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:41:18 AM

Which cloud mining site you have invested in? Don't get lured by one of the many fake cloud mining sites out there. You may loss all you have rather than earning.

Better way to earn bitcoin is to do trading, specially day trading if you can buy and sell 10 bitcoin around in total. Trading include both traditional trading in exchangers or you can buy low and sell high to local people via localbitcoins.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:48:16 AM

If you have some required fiat for investment, learn the method of mining and do it to get bitcoin. Without investment if you need to earn bitcoin, try signature campaign or trading for a reliable earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:55:48 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

You  can earn free bitcoin by many easy ways dude, but for now if you don't have any capital of bitcoin and your account is still have low rank to join signatures campaign, i am really prefer you to try faucet first and at the same time your account starting growing up the rank and the ways is being favorited by me is join signatures campaign because the payment is can say decent amount dude.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:56:54 AM

Which cloud mining site you have invested in? Don't get lured by one of the many fake cloud mining sites out there. You may loss all you have rather than earning.

Better way to earn bitcoin is to do trading, specially day trading if you can buy and sell 10 bitcoin around in total. Trading include both traditional trading in exchangers or you can buy low and sell high to local people via localbitcoins.

True bro almost all of cloudmining today is ponzi scheme dont ever put your money their and gamble to earn money to join here in furom is one of the best way to gain more btc buy a high rank account and join sig campaigns other option is try to practice trading you can GEt more profit with it better than hyips and cloud mining.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:58:15 AM

If you have some required fiat for investment, learn the method of mining and do it to get bitcoin. Without investment if you need to earn bitcoin, try signature campaign or trading for a reliable earning.

Trading needs an investment and even having higher rank account needs an investment but I think this two methods are best to earn some good amount of bitcoin.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:13:33 PM

If you want to earn some coins the easiest way is to just use your own money to invest in them. If you do not want to use them you can win them by gambling or by earning them to talk on these forums and stuff. You can also mine them but you will need a good pc to do so.
Yeah just use some of your own money if you really want some Bitcoins, this is also the fastest way to make your money back. If you want free Bitcoins then that is going to take you a while before you get them.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:13:57 PM

There are allot of ways to get any bitcoins men. The slowest way but for free is to mine them but i think that's to
difficult for just a new one. You can buy them and win them on several websites try one at the gamble topics.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:15:57 PM

There are allot of ways to get any bitcoins men. The slowest way but for free is to mine them but i think that's to
difficult for just a new one. You can buy them and win them on several websites try one at the gamble topics.

Gambling will not help you in long run, you will surely loose everything end of the day, its better to start in a safe way by joining a signature campaign and start earning.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:26:58 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

you remind me of myself i was on situation like you, i personally prefer to trade bitcoin to fiat or vice versa it's more predictable than trading altcoin, i just bought and participate on some ICO, mostly trade coin who has good reputability like etherum lisk and other coin
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:41:03 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 03:53:18 AM by Qunenin

Try to get some free bitcoins through Faucets.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:06:08 PM

Try to get some free bitcoins through Faucets

Faucets is waste of time paying almost nothing, far better option to join a campaign or develop trading skills which can earn you money for lifetime.
Shockrz (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:51:17 PM

Okay guys, thanks you for all of you feedback, I am currently learning how to use Photoshop and I will be trying to make logo's and banner's, and could someone elaborate on the "signature campaigns" and what they do as i have never heard of them before. I have also received a lot of question about cloud mining, I think I put aprox £10 on hashflare.io (now that I think about it it was probably a stupid idea) and as of school, I believe I am doing okay however I have sometime before I can go onto getting a job Tongue.

Thanks again  Smiley

-Random kiddo on the internet
tzman

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:57:06 PM

Okay guys, thanks you for all of you feedback, I am currently learning how to use Photoshop and I will be trying to make logo's and banner's, and could someone elaborate on the "signature campaigns" and what they do as i have never heard of them before. I have also received a lot of question about cloud mining, I think I put aprox £10 on hashflare.io (now that I think about it it was probably a stupid idea) and as of school, I believe I am doing okay however I have sometime before I can go onto getting a job Tongue.

Thanks again  Smiley

-Random kiddo on the internet

Before you be able to be at signature you need to become i believe member that will be achieved when you got around 3 months here ,as member rank you can join signature as i know soo you can earn easy follow the intructions the manager or owner gives on their profile.You will get paid to post that what are signatures campaigs.Cloud mining doenst worth to invest as the roi,or returning of investement will take over a year with that money(£10) if exchanged to bitcoins you can get maybe an account and start doing signature right now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: