Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10636 times)
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:25:43 AM

There are many ways to get bitcoins. The classic one is faucets, earn free bitcoins by solve the captcha and the popular one is signature campaign, get paid by posting.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:33:10 AM

If you have any skills you should search in services.if not you should raise your rank and get paid from signature campaigns
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:51:40 PM

There are many ways to get bitcoins. The classic one is faucets, earn free bitcoins by solve the captcha and the popular one is signature campaign, get paid by posting.
Indeed you are right the most popular way to get Bitcoin is that they are using a signature campaign and that is really nice for yourself but it can just take a long time until you have a whole one.
So patience in Bitcoin is really important otherwise you cant earn profit with Bitcoin and that would be bad if that will be not possible for you.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:44:52 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

I am also a student and don't have any skills at trading but i try to study it and begin earning bitcoin from it.I trade my bitcoin to alt-coins. It is less risk for me also because you just choose some potential coins, buy it at low price and sell it at higher price. I personally don't trust cloud-mining sites because i'm too afraid they will take my money but i guess it depends on the persons perspective. I don't gamble to as i believe no one wins from gambling. Smiley
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:43:01 PM

you should join a signature campaign, you can earn bitcoin through quality posts. i think that is the siplest and easiest way of getting bitcoin;
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:14:56 AM

If you are newbie or getting started in bitcoin (like me) i will suggest to gain some small amount of bitcoin from faucets as many as you can and if you think it's enough, try investing it to HYIPs because even though there is a high risk of getting scam, its one of the best choice to grow you bitcoins but remember invest your bitcoin as early as you can because now a days the HYIPs are getting smarter and if they get the target amount of bitcoin they will stop paying to there investors.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:49:19 AM

If you are newbie or getting started in bitcoin (like me) i will suggest to gain some small amount of bitcoin from faucets as many as you can and if you think it's enough, try investing it to HYIPs because even though there is a high risk of getting scam, its one of the best choice to grow you bitcoins but remember invest your bitcoin as early as you can because now a days the HYIPs are getting smarter and if they get the target amount of bitcoin they will stop paying to there investors.
its ok but i think if you newbe you should wait tell you become a jr member the you can join such campaign which accept jr members. from where you can start your journy to get bitcoin. after getting a good amount you can do other transection lrelated to bitcoin]
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 08:57:19 AM

its ok but i think if you newbe you should wait tell you become a jr member the you can join such campaign which accept jr members. from where you can start your journy to get bitcoin. after getting a good amount you can do other transection lrelated to bitcoin]

for newbie, faucet is very good idea, to know how bitcoin work, but i suggest you to start learning about bitcoin trading and bitcoin mining, you can start trading with capital 100ksatosi, then if you have big capital you have more experience with small amount and now you can double your money.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Whistle

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:18:41 PM

You could also invest in a revenue sharing scheme such as https://www.triplethr3at.net. Here if you invest some BTC to buy adshares, you earn 120% back on your investment and can get paid out again by BTC, thus increasing your earnings.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:25:46 PM

You could also invest in a revenue sharing scheme such as [~snip~]. Here if you invest some BTC to buy adshares, you earn 120% back on your investment and can get paid out again by BTC, thus increasing your earnings.
Investment schemes are risky and i think all of them are scammers.. better to stay away from those site if thats investment ponzi schemes..
No investment site are legit so this is not the best to get bitcoin... but this revenue sharing if it is free without investing any but you will earn.. you can try it but make sure that you don't invest..
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:26:50 PM

It is really hard to get bitcoin at the moment for free if you don't have any skill to do some jobs online, investment is also risky possible chance to lose some coins there if that turned into scam, although if you have some coins and want to get increase more than i think trading can be helpful there.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:54:16 AM

Faucets give you less bitcoins but you need to find some good faucets who give u more coins in each hour for doing the faucet work. But if you dont have any skills with you then faucet is the only option left to earn bitcoins.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:57:55 PM

You already join a Signature campaign, that is good. Lets try trading youre BITCOIN on this site link www.poloniex.com if you smart enough this way will be profitable.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:49:12 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

No skills, no job, no trading knowledge. Of course you are looking for a quick and easy way to get bitcoins (or perhaps you actually want that someone gives you some coins for free), but you need to keep in mind that bitcoin is actually money, so you need to use your imagination to think what you could do to get money and exchange it for bitcoins.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:20:41 AM

Then bro if you're not patience enough for doing faucets and paid to clicks site then you must buy bitcoins using your fiat currency and start investin and growing your bitcoin by yourself.But if you jave extreme patience then you can use faucets and paid to clicks jobs online.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Halliche

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:10:25 AM

Make your own website since it seems to me that you have time to manage it. Generate enough traffic and you'd have plenty of dough in no time. It doesn't take a lot of skills to do such a thing. You can also buy high rank accounts if you still have some money then join signature campaigns.
Skylake

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:12:27 AM

so many way to get bitcoin at this time..
bitcoin faucet, bitcoin giveaway etc. or you can selling your service too.

ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:15:34 AM

First if you know how to make offensive jokes try to entertain your classmate or apply in entertainment sites try your skills in writing offensives jokes. But if you want to earn bitcoin try to sell it at marketplace. But if you want to earn without your skills try to collect satoshi in many faucet but i highly recommend joining in signature campaign because here you just post what you want to post and you earn easily.
Thats right  you can apply your skills here, Better leveling up your bitcointalk forum account and join in a signture campaign, You can earn many satoshi in that way, In my rank. Im earning 0.004 daily if i post 20 per day
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 03:46:59 AM

The very best way to earn free bitcoins for newbie is to try play xapo GAme app where their you can earn bitcoins that can be use for investment and secondly do paid surveys their are survey sites that gives bounty to the people who answers their surveys like bitcoinget and their are more existing there just use google it may help and you can get the info what you want.

And also the very known or people may prefer here to get bitcoins is by joining sig campaigns by that you can really earn decent btc daily or weekly but you must post quality ones so you can help your site representing to advertise.

Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:23:36 AM

You can earn some satoshis with faucet, its free all you need is internet connection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: