Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10636 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:00:22 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
You should buy them with your own money if you really want to be in with Bitcoin and make use of it. There are also options like gambling to try and win Bitcoins but I do not suggest tat option because the chance is big that you will lose.
There was a option that you could mine them but know with the halving it does not make much sense anymore.
Yeah mining will be not a good one to start because after halving the block reward will be half and mining difficulty will increase so it will result for miners to take more time to just mine bitcoin.If you ask me i will just do signature campaign because it is one of the best and popular way to get bitcoin but you need at least member rank account to earn like 0.0026 btc per day.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:16:29 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
You should go to play a faucet to earn a bitcoin. And you gather your points from faucet to become a 1 bitcoin. and then if reach a big amount of bitcoin you should or you can invest to the investment sites to double your coin. But be careful because there are many investment sites are scammer. That's why be careful to invest your bitcoin. Don't trust if the minimum deposit is 0.02. Because that is scammer site.  😂 and GoodLuck
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:56:30 AM

I think that the best way to get to earn Bitcoin is by getting a job and buying them with your hard earned money.
You can also try and win them with gambling but I suggest you do not start with gambling.

There are many ways to earn bitcoin not just gambling.There are trading or even by doing signature campaigns in this forum can help you earn bitcoin. If he/she just gambles his/her bitcoin there is a big chance that he/she will eventually lose.

Gambling will not be helpful in getting bitcoin, it will make you loose that you have, the best way to get bitcoin is to buy it or else you can start from signature campaign.
yeah it is mostly the case that happen in gambling, gambling is not a method for growing your money but methods to remove your money its people say. not uncommon for many people to lose all their money but of course not everyone experiences lose right ?
of course there are a few people who profited from bitcoin. if you think you have more luck you're free to do gambling

Gambling is the worst choice that you can ever choose to earn bitcoins, its good for fun buy you cannot depend on it for living or having a regular income from it.
I think that's not a bad choice while you can control your game and not be too greedy and do not play with all your money. you play with a small amount even though it controls the game does not change the possibility to win. but at least it minimizes defeated
yeah gambling cannot be used as a regular income but you can get a profit from gambling

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:56:52 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
You should go to play a faucet to earn a bitcoin. And you gather your points from faucet to become a 1 bitcoin. and then if reach a big amount of bitcoin you should or you can invest to the investment sites to double your coin. But be careful because there are many investment sites are scammer. That's why be careful to invest your bitcoin. Don't trust if the minimum deposit is 0.02. Because that is scammer site.  😂 and GoodLuck
lol. Faucet are waste of time and you can't even earn 1 bitcoin in just a few months by just relying and keep claiming on faucets. Even now faucets are worthless because they give very small amount of satoshi which is not good or equal to our daily expenses. Also investing is not a good idea now because there are many sites that are just in disguise and using same scheme like the ponzi scheme. And how can you say that all investment site are scammers just because of their minimum is 0.02? Roll Eyes.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:18:33 AM

The best thing to do to earn your Bitcoin is to get a real job if you do not have one and then use that money to buy your self some Bitcoins.
You can also try to win them with gambling but that is not really that good of a idea if you ask me.
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:53:16 AM

The best thing to do to earn your Bitcoin is to get a real job if you do not have one and then use that money to buy your self some Bitcoins.
You can also try to win them with gambling but that is not really that good of a idea if you ask me.
Thats what i did when i was starting. i buy coins using fiat to start investing in bitcoins. then i learned how to use it to get more profit. if you are a newbie its never easy to get bitcoin. but if you are patient enough you can try faucets but it can only give small amount of satoshi. thats why if you dont have any knowledge yet, try to buy bitcoin using fiat and then you can start to invest or trade. gambling is not advisable anyway.

lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:28:20 PM

thats true in my opinion, there are no great ways of earning a lot of bitcoins online i think thus you cannot make yourself really rich out of using just bitcoins i think

also i think you should participate in signature campaigns if you really want to earn just bitcoins without any work though it will take a lot of time to get something worth i think
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:32:50 PM

Nowadays he will not find any job easily if he is jobless the best thing is that he should have to try his best to earn some coins online and after that he shuld have to trade with them and have to hold for longer to earn more money.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:14:18 PM

Nowadays he will not find any job easily if he is jobless the best thing is that he should have to try his best to earn some coins online and after that he shuld have to trade with them and have to hold for longer to earn more money.

by real job i am sure he means a real job in real world not online jobs and based on your skills you can usually find a good job if you have any skills at all. and you will always make more money from that job than you can earn online so that should be always your first choice.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:53:51 PM

What you should do to get Bitcoin is to take your money and buy some Bitcoins with it because that is the easiest and fastest way to earn them.
You can also earn them with gambling but I suggest that you do not know because we know how goes with gambling.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:59:25 PM

What you should do to get Bitcoin is to take your money and buy some Bitcoins with it because that is the easiest and fastest way to earn them.
You can also earn them with gambling but I suggest that you do not know because we know how goes with gambling.

Gambling is not the right way to get bitcoins, as it may or may not work for you and I bet majority of times it will go against you and make you loose everything that you have.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:52:52 AM

If you have flat money on your pocket , you can using to buy some bitcoin and start invest or trading with your bitcoin.
But beside that if you want to start with free way , you can start with faucet first ,and after specified amount you can start your trading with your bitcoin from faucet . That's worth a while..

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:01:03 AM

If you wanted it as fast as possible then you have to buy it. But if you wanted it as free money then you can collect it from a bunch of sources. This forum contain a bunch of promotion from a lot of sites that you can participate on it. While doing that you can stay active at gambling site chat room in the hope someone will give you tips.

Thats all my advice hopefuly can help you a bit!

Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:31:30 AM

Look for earning opportunities at the services area. It does not go empty on offers to earn some extra bitcoins. Of course buying bitcoin from exchanges is the fastest way you could have bitcoins but if you want to add to what you buy, you could join signature campaigns, sell stuff, write a blog, make a faucet site. The list of possible options could be a long one depending on how much time you would invest into having bitcoins.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:14:20 AM

I think the best thing to do in order to get bitcoin is to do some job and earn bitcoin as your reward. this job that i am talking about can be a lot of things and it is different for everybody based on their abilities and what they can do. the popular job on this forum is signature campaigns for small payments.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:37:38 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

Lmao . So what's the reason why you post your bitcoin address if you are not asking for donations . it just for decoration ? Grin you have no skills and you are only a student , me too I am only a student and I dont have any skills yet but I can earn some coins from faucets aside from signature campaign . If I can earn from faucets so you can it is the best and simpliest way to earn .
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:48:30 PM

You should definitely apply for a Signature Campaign then! Its easy and everyone can do it.You are not given any big sum. but you definitely make a steady mini salary everyday.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:51:25 PM

You could do things for bitcoin that your mother wouldn't be proud of.

Go on. We aren't judging, and we won't tell anyone.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:52:07 PM

Trading altcoins can be profitable if you know which bandwagon to jump on before it's too late. If you don't take the time to study it though, you're pretty much gambling. And even if you think you've found the next hit coin, it can still turn out poorly. There are no guarantees, but that's what makes it fun (to me anyway  Wink). Good luck!
I think that you should just buy them with your own money because that is the easiest way of earning them.
You can also try and gamble for them but that is not really a smart thing to do.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:57:55 PM

There's a whole lot of ways to earn Bitcoin; You can offer your skills and get paid in bitcoin; you can mine it if you are willing to make the proper investment or you can trade for it you have the right trading knowledge to take advantage from altcoin trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: