Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10636 times)
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:24:03 AM

Many ways can be used to get bitcoin. You can invest in bitcoin or trading (if you are good at analyzing the market). Or you can do bitcoin mining. You can also follow bounty campaign on this forum. That's what I know about finding bitcoins. But we need effort and hard work.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:24:58 AM

i think you should know about airdrops bounty and signature campaign to earn more bitcoin. just google it
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:26:18 AM

There are lots of ways to get bitcoins but i think the best way to get it is through investing. It's a bit risky since bitcoin's market price is volatile but that's the challenge right there when you engaged in bitcoin investment. After all, no one ends losing when they invest in bitcoin.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:35:35 AM

There are lots of ways to get bitcoins but i think the best way to get it is through investing. It's a bit risky since bitcoin's market price is volatile but that's the challenge right there when you engaged in bitcoin investment. After all, no one ends losing when they invest in bitcoin.

If need to bitcoin you will buy the bitcoin in the market places. But you will know the bitcoin process and prices information for buying process. Bitcoin connect the all country people. So you will share more information and ideas for the future investment. If need information check the market places. Then you will know which time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices is not stable. So you will check before buy the bitcoin.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:38:20 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
theres a lot of things you can do here in cryptoworld to earn bitcoin.but since you have mentioned that you dont have skills.i think being a student your capable of learning whats inside this community and share it to the newbies after you.so Join some campaign and from that botcoin is indeed.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:46:40 AM

There are several ways to earn bitcoin however it is not instant. You can earn through signature campaigns, social media campaigns, logo designs or you can even try to study how trading works. But ofcourse all of those need time. Time is one of the investments you have to provide.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:03:55 AM

You should start your journey by joining signature campaign, as majority of people are earning descent amount of bitcoins from it and it doesn't require any technical skills, that would be good for you.

True, and it is good for those who are willing to wait since it is almost needs no investments aside from time and skills needed to complete certain tasks that the bounty campaigns offers.

nathanndadaia

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:10:14 AM

In Faucet, however, the gain is very little ...
or buy from bitcoin buying site.
CryptoVance

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:14:01 AM

Bitcoin is like USD or even better. No one can give you Bitcoins for free. You must do something like a freelancing job, signature ad, or bounty promotion before you can get a bitcoin.
arbelian

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:46:43 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

There are lots of campaigns available in this forum if you think you qualify with the requirements of the campaign you better join and follow instruction to be able to get the bounty.

ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoins, you may join bounty projects such as signature campaign, mining, faucets, trading and there are also services in the threads which will pay you in the form of bitcoins.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:01:06 PM

there are so many ways to earn bitcoin. joining in a signature campaign that giving a bitcoin salary and also there are trading sites to be invested and use it to earn more bitcoin through trading buying and selling. there are also earning bitcoin through mining. time and hardwork is needed to earn bitcoin, just be patience.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:36:21 PM

If you want to get some bitcoins then you should study and learn the things that the other people are doing in order to get some bitcoin like they are working in a signature campaign in order to get some tokens in exchange of their work and they can sell it to get some bitcoin or convert it fast to fiat in order to enjoy their income.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:21:30 PM

For me, theirs a lot of ways to obtain bitcoin. You should just try the things you want to do. Like mining, trading, investing, joining the signature campaign, gambling and more. The mining technique is an effortless way to gain bitcoin, but you need to buy a miner and set it up very well. In trading, investing you need to understand the nature of its field, yes all invest, and trading has a risk, but if you have the knowledge, you can master it. Also, in gambling, the risk is very high, but if are lucky and skilled player it will be easy. Smiley
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:10:40 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

I give you easy way to earn from bitcoin, now you buy bitcoin and just hold it, not need to use it and invest it into any other site. After 6 months, you will be realize that you have minimum profit is more than 10% profit from your amount. It is not matter that you have no skills, in first time i have also no skills to do trading and investing. But time wise everyone can learn and you will also learn if you do work with bitcoin.    
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:31:22 AM

What I did is first I invest an amount in bitcoin,you should insert alot of patience to wait for its price increase. I put it there for a long term purpose. Then I tried to join in signature campaign once you finished the given project they will reward you bitcoin.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
GothicTauren48

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:33:20 AM

Even if there are many rising problems right now in bitcoin. I think it still good to hop in bitcoins. There still a place for investors to gain profit. Right now it is still expected to reach 20k by the end of the year.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:53:22 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

For me, you need to buy bitcoin. If you want a bitcoin you need to find a bitcoin user then ask them if she/he selling bitcoin. That is my idea for you, If you need a bitcoin you need a money to buy because the bitcoin is not free to give for anyone else. I think that is the best way to have a bitcoin.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:22:34 AM

You can try signature campaign. You can share your thoughts. You can improve your skills and at the same time earn btc. If you can manage your time on your studies an bitcoin earning that would be great. However you should prioritize your studies. Don't limit you skills like what you've said you only know jokes. You can do more than jokes. If your serious in getting paid with bitcoin then you must be open to possibilities and learn new skills.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:39:50 AM

My advice to you is that you buy bitcoin since you don't have any skill and start earning interest on your bitcoin, and again you should keep on developing you account to get to a higher rank at list to Jr member to be able to join a signature campaign and start earning bitcoin by doing the job you are asked to. Or go in to facet but that will be very low and slow rate, you may also go into trading or gambling but you must be very smart and lucky at the same time. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: