Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10639 times)
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

Why not research more about bitcoins? Learn more about it and learn about the jobs that fits to your skills and pays bitcoins. Instead of begging for some bitcoins why not try joining in signature campaigns and bounties. You will be paid a considerable amount of bitcoin in there. There are also jobs that you can such as translation if you have a second language.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:37:46 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin, before I started bitcoin i join signature campaign and then now i try to make the better ways to get big profit. i found fast way trading is best for me to get bitcoin.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:25:04 AM

The best and also the easiest way to have bitcoin is to buy. However, if you dont have enough money to buy bitcoin, you can use faucet to earn btc but the reward of faucet is very low and requires you a lot of time and effort of course.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:52:17 AM

There are different ways to earn bitcoins but for me there are only 2 variations, You can invest immediately and start trading to earn more coins monthly with small profits or work on bounty campaigns where you need to promote ico's and get high payouts after the sale.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

You should start your journey by joining signature campaign, as majority of people are earning descent amount of bitcoins from it and it doesn't require any technical skills, that would be good for you.
Make a serious study and research on cryptocurrency, specially on bitcoin to acquire insight on how to earn in bitcoin, it will help you rank up, and be qualified on joining campaign tasks that will make you earn more bounties. As your knowledge and skills on bitcoin increases, you are getting a higher chances of earning more in bitcoin. Patience is a virtue.
dantheman666

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:05:56 AM

Get free bitcoin by using free faucets or bitcoin mining. Some people work to get paid with bitcoin. You can join signature campaigns here or bounty. If your loaded in real life you can just buy bitcoin that easy.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:13:03 AM

for those of you who do not have skills you can start investing in bitcoin, for me it is for your skills, to get your skills will also benefit on bitcoin, it's a good idea because bitcoin has opened up golden opportunity, to get even your skills.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

Cloud mining is somewhat risky but you wouldn't earn if you dont risk though, hope you got lucky on what you did. Try exploring this forum and learn through different kind of ways in earning bitcoin like signature campaigns, ICOs and much more. Good luck to your journey.

Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:19:34 AM

For me, you should try to do campaign signature. You dont need any capital there.,all you need is time and patience. You must learn how it works, you must watch or read the forum
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:20:43 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
Hey. I am also a student. And I've been earning six years on the crypto currency. There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins: mining, investments in ICO, participation in the bounty from ICO, investments in HYIPs, POS and many others. Write to me in the telegram @ larsen94. I will help with all I can.

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:21:24 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
You should take part in trading if you have a lot of money and experience. If you have less money but still want to earn more you can join ICO or gambling. If you want to make free you can join the faucet although you will spend a lot of time.
Kobro

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

For those of you who do not have expertise, you can start investing in Bitcoin.

To gain your expertise will also be beneficial for Bitcoin, this is a great idea because Bitcoin has opened up golden opportunities, to get even your skills, or you should try signing a prize campaign where you need to promote ico and get high payouts after sale, you does not need capital there, All you need is time and patience.

in fact there are many ways to get Bitcoin.
You can try to invest and start trading to earn more coins every month with small profits
Golubhargava

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:35:29 AM

For those of you who do not have expertise, you can start investing in Bitcoin.

To gain your expertise will also be beneficial for Bitcoin, this is a great idea because Bitcoin has opened up golden opportunities, to get even your skills, or you should try signing a prize campaign where you need to promote ico and get high payouts after sale, you does not need capital there, All you need is time and patience.

in fact there are many ways to get Bitcoin.
You can try to invest and start trading to earn more coins every month with small profits
Get free Bitcoin by using Bitcoin faucet or Bitcoin mining
Akitot

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

Join campaigns and futons regarding bitcoins that's it..
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:45:45 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
Well, I'm a student also but I earn money using bitcoin. Bitcoin gives opportunity on willing people who want to earn money even it is a student, no permanent job or a sideline.

Since you are a student, choose to gerenate a bitcoin using joining to different campaign then use it to trading/investing for additional income. Additionally, you're a beginner it is hard to earn with that account, like what I doing when I am a newbie get more information to be use if you have a high rank, this time knowledge is power.

earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin,although its hard for those who new to crypto currency world but you can learn it in several ways too.
here are some ways to earn bitcoin.

*signature/bounty/social media and other campaigns.
By joining this you cant just earn but also you can learn in many factor,getting paid by your work and effort(just beware and choose trustworthy campaigns)

*mining also a way to earn bitcoin although there are possibility to spend some money to buy instrument for mining,but chances cant be 100%

*contest, if you are new yet you have skill that can rely on you can particapte contest,logo,banner,sign,blogs are example of it.You can earn money that can be converted to btc.

*faucets ,not yet tried it but some other uses this,it takes time to earn through this i think. Smiley

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:50:52 AM

No one get anything instanly
study about bitcoin and do some bounty you will earn bitcoin
Just enjoy every little procces

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

a quick way to get bitcoin by way of buying it. if you do not have the money, we can get it by joining the bounty campaign but it takes months.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:14:48 AM

You don't need much skill to participate in signature campaign. Wait just two months, in the meantime, concentrate on posting daily, when your account is upgraded you can earn bitcoin.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:15:30 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
One thing for sure to earn bitcoin and also to become successful bitcoiner you just need to have patience and work hard. Read infos about btc join in some forums and activities. Be active, be observant, be witty. And if you want a quick way to get bitcoin is to buy it or invest money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: