Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:20:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10639 times)
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:29:18 AM

You answer some of your questions. Try to trade bitcoin, buy and sale...  Or if you have skill on jokes try to post some of jokes in a website that paying bitcoin. If there a website like that... And in this forum just read try to study. Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
GothicTauren48

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:16:04 AM

If you have some money then try to invest. If none then do bounties, campaigns, and airdrops. But first you need to study and be active in this forum to do that.
oralnuts

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

You still have a lot of time to try and learn new skills. When it comes to bitcoin you can get them via fiat or through reliable faucets.
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

Start with trading altcoins in the top 150 and exchange it every time with btc when it raises and drops

James Newman

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

Investments

BITKOIN Appeared in 2008 and it cost a negligible amount. In 2017, the cost has grown a million times. The investment has a specific risk. With a long-term investment in the crypto currency, it is possible as a price increase, its stop, and a decline.

After a few years, many people regret that they did not make investments, for example, in 2013. It was at the end of this year that prices began to rise, which later rose to the skies.
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

First you newbie here.you must be know what is bitcoin and how its work.you should start your journey signature campaign, there are so many. You can work in social media and twitter campaign also. Then you will earning a amount of bitcoin from it.
Damian Banks

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

The farm for mining is a chain of computers that perform calculations around the clock, 365 days a year. The work of the farm is that you provide a certain program with the computing power of your computer. Video cards built into the farm work at the limit of their capabilities.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

To get bitcoin, you can either join through trading, bounty campaign or mining, that among others that could be. To join the campaign, you have to come through bitcoin forum, make some posts and promote ICO projects and receive your token.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

If you are hardworking and have patience to wait, joining signature campaigns or social media campaigns is a nice really nice idea. There are many signature campaigns here and you can join them.
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

As you are student, firstly you must understand all process related with bitcoin, improve your knowledge then go for earning bitcoins.
For student like you to earn bitcoin signature compaign is the better way. That not only help you for earning bur also increase your knowledge. But here also first you have to gain information about bitcoin to start.
In other way, if you have amount fiat currency then you can convert it to bicoin, that will help you to earn more.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

Yes, I agree. But I have observed that joining bounty campaigns nowadays is not quite feasible because of too much competition in the market. Hence, I suggest you first work on your account and attain a higher status. That way, you are able to increase your chances of getting hired. But for the meantime, you would have to spend sometime working on your credibility for resume purposes without pay. Do not worry, sooner or later you will get hired. Just always be patient in the process.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

Endeavor to participate in a Signature Campaign it will help you a considerable measure to procure in BTC. Likewise attempt to check and read other string that can help you in working in BTC. Once in a while people are sharing their considerations and experience on the best way to procure BTC.
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

there are many ways to get bitcoin, you can follow the signature campaign or bounty social media, can also buy bitcoin or invest bitcoin. I think the easiest and quick way to get bitcoin is by invest bitcoin, but it all depends on your own Smiley
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

There are lots of option and methods to earn bitcoins and also alternative virtual currency, or some ethereum, doge coin something like virtual or cryptocurrency called like. First and most common or the above all method is to mine bitcoin but it is only recommend for people who have their own desktops or a desktop that they can monitor regularly. The next options is to work on signature and avatar, bounty, twitter or youtube campaign this is seems easy but you need to put out a perseverance working on this and wide idea. Lastly that I know is through faucets but it would be so often to earn, and the time you would earn bitcoin is fixed. Well, you can search on internet on some options to earn bitcoin.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

Even student can get bitcoin. You don't need to be professional or highly educated to earn it. You just need to gain some learnings about bitcoin and other crypto related topics like trading and investing using crypto. In your case as a student, you haven't yet much income to buy bitcoin, but you can still work for it without any investment through participating signature and social media campaigns to be paid with bitcoin or tokens.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

Firstly you can get more basic idea for the bitcoin. Then you can do it trade. And will get more and more profitable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
I think that you can get here in bitcoin is too many since the bitcoin was too broad you can gain a great help mostly in terms of money and physical things that you can be able to have and gain more income and also you can get here in bitcoin is a better future and progresser life than before. So what you are needed for.
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
While waiting to your mining you can join in different bounty or signature campaigns here in bitcoin. You can do also translation, facebook and twitter campaign.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

You can earn it through campaign and use it for trading. You should only need to know the basic ideas and learn to follow the rules. Sooner you will learn more on your own.
You can also invest on crypto and monitor market principles.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

If you don't hold any skills then you should simply buy bitcoin using fiat currency, that what I can suggest you at a moment or try to develop skills and try to learn new things that will help you in  long run.
The best thing you can do to earn bitcoin is to join signature campaign if you don't have money to invest in bitcoin.This is the easiest way to earn bitcoin and to save money.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: