Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10639 times)
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

For me you should work hard to get a bitcoin because getting bitcoin is so hard you need to work on it for a long time. You can get a bitcoins by just joining a forum or on a signature campaign there are called bounty or weekly on forum, there is also a mining, investing and trading but for me joining on a signature campaign will help you to get a bitcoin on a short period of time.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

As u said, you dont have any skills, the best way is to buy some coins with fiat and wait for some time to get some profits as u know its a patience. Else, learn some skills and earn some coins by participating some bounty campaigns and help them get more investors in turn they would reward you for the same in the form of coins. There are so many campaigns available out there , just explore.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

Of course the best thing to do to get bitcoins is to look for signature campaign and bounty. Try to join or work on a campaign that has a great payment to earn bitcoin. Follow the rules in the said signature campaign and wait for the right time in releasing the payment. Be patient and work hard in order for you to get bitcoins and save or keep it for the sake of your family and for your own future. We experience a lot of expenses in everyday living that's why we need to work hard to get bitcoins to provide all the needs and support all the things we want to do and to enjoy life.

azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
One thing for sure to earn bitcoin and also to become successful bitcoiner you just need to have patience and work hard. Read infos about btc join in some forums and activities. Be active, be observant, be witty. And if you want a quick way to get bitcoin is to buy it or invest money.
Duh the best way to earn is buy it, but that’s not what OP is seeming to ask though, buying requires a capital and doesn’t look like he has it
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

As of now there is no much way to get bitcoins for free or any other way and the only way available to get bitcoin is to buy from the exchanges.

adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

In order to have more bitcoins, you can still work for it without any investment through participating signature and social media campaigns to be paid with bitcoin or tokens. If you have some money then try to invest that among others that could be.  You don't need to be professional or highly educated to earn it.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
there are many ways to earn bitcoins. As of now, I am just participating in campaigns,most of my profits are altcoins so do not expect instant money. It is easy to do,just work for them,for example in signature campaign, they want you to post minimum of 20 every week,you just need to do that while staying under the rules. I earn a fairly good amount here. I would also try to do trading because my friends say money is easier to get there but it requires skill so you will not lose.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

As of now there is no much way to get bitcoins for free or any other way and the only way available to get bitcoin is to buy from the exchanges.
Yeah but although there are not many ways to earn bitcoin for free but so far I think it's quite reliable and quite useful.
From various ways that can be done to earn bitcoin without must to buying it.. I think it can be sustainable to be developed in other efforts such as investing, trading in particular in Bitcoin or Altcoins.
serizawax

Activity: 98
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

Sorry, I am not sassy, ​​but I hope you can understand with my statement below:
in religion I was taught that if we are still able and our bodies are still healthy we are forbidden to seek money by way of begging, let alone for personal gain.
In my country there is also a rule that anyone who gives money to beggars then those people will be in fines.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

You should just do some signature campaigns and other methods to gain as fast as possible some bitcoins.
If not do this you will most likely gain almost no profit this year so do it real fast!!

Yeah I agree everyone is busy in collecting maximum bitcoin at a moment as we are now close to halving which will allow us to make some really good profits.
yups signature campaign is one of the easiest and best way to earn bitcoins here in crypto although it is a hard responsibility to give opinion to someone and make it suitable for someones needed some advice here in forum still more easier and no need capital to gain bitcoin.and from the payments given to your service then it can be use as capital for trading or you just hold them all little by little to be a long term investments,thats how i do since then and now having some percent on my wallet and some alts too

piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

So get your bitcoin you apply with signing campaigns to get your bitcoin from your project work and should be considered twitter, facebook, telegram and bitcoin hiring from the project.
you just need to have patience and work hard but you also need nerves of steel to survive those massive price swings and not short too hard on yourself
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

You should just do some signature campaigns and other methods to gain as fast as possible some bitcoins.
If not do this you will most likely gain almost no profit this year so do it real fast!!
There are lot of way to earn bitcoin and it will depend to you on what way you will used. On the other hand, joining in signature and bounty campaign are one of the best way to earn bitcoin and it is one of the best sources of bitcoin. Just join in signature and earn huge amount of bitcoin.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:52:22 AM

Beginners like me should post more to rank up. Once ranked up like member can already join campaigns that's the time to get bitcoin as a salary. Just to work harder to get what we aim in life.
anoobashraf1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

join bounty campaigns, it takes time but you will earn different types of coin and you can convert them in to bitcoins.
zzxswqq

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:08:41 AM

You can join signature campaigns after upgrading your rank. Or blog campaigns if you are interested in that sort of thing.
You missed a lot of categories:
Freelancing
Selling items
Selling services
Lending
Investing into a site’s bankroll
And so on
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
I guess you can start with joining in signature campaigns. Most of people here get their earnings by simply joining in campaigns. It can be a good start for you to get bitcoin. You can also do bounty campaigns, investing, trading and mine for you to get a large amount of bitcoin.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

If you are interested in getting them by promoting ICOs, I suggest looking into Bounties. Many ICOs on their own websites or on Bitcointalk Altcoin ANN thread post about the respective bounty programs. If you have a considerable following on your facebook, twitter , youtube you could promote their project/ICO and get free tokens. Later on you can sell this tokens for either BTC or ETH on a coin exchange ( eg: Bittrex, Binance, etc). Also if you are good with writing you can write quality articles on certain projects and post them on blogs etc and get tokens which you can exchange for BTC or ETH.

This is an investment free method of getting BTC but as with any other job, you need to put your time and effort. Good Luck!
Naurah03

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

You told us that you already do Mining in making money from bitcoin. Actually , at this forum there are so many things to do in making money, for example buy and sale bitcoin, bounty in marketplace and services and etc.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
Well, since you wanted to get a bitcoin. First things first, you have to ranked up your account by posting a quality post, then you can now join your account in signature campaigns thats the best way to earn. Then, you should also read some articles and forums here in Bitcoin regarding how you will increase your earnings. There are many tips here just browse it.
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

You can do some reward or signature activities to get bitcoin. It can also be mined, bitcoin games and so on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: