Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10639 times)
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

hmm you can try mining maybe ? with enough fund, you can buy mining tool and start.
bitcoin mining is profitable for long term. you must hold your bitcoin once you get it.
You can get bitcoin if you invest in bitcoin and another way to get it is trading. You can get bitcoin if you sell it at right time and get more profit .only use your mind before invest in bitcoin you will get benefits from bitcoin.
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

If you don't hold any skills then you should simply buy bitcoin using fiat currency, that what I can suggest you at a moment or try to develop skills and try to learn new things that will help you in  long run.
As you can see i doing everything for this wonderful and very excellent oppurtunity, because i want getting a bitcoin, just like tokens,coins, and others
Bitcoin is full of opportunities like this but only few people can grab and use this golden opportunity of low price, as everyone knows that price of bitcoin is not so high so if you will invest right now and wait till the price of bitcoin gets high then it will make you earn bitcoin more faster than this, so I hope bitcoin will increase in price and the profit will give you more bitcoin, bitcoin has a lot of other ways to get it such as joining the signature campaign and bounty campaign and the trading, investing and gambling, trading and gambling are risky but I would like to choose bitcoin investment and to join the signature campaign.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

Inorder to get bitcoin, be patience in joining some bounty campaign, trust the admin/bounty manager and do their task daily. You can also get bitcoin by simply buying it or you can gain bitcoin through mining. Many options were you can choose inorder to gain bitcoin. Just be wise and be ware of scammers.

I have tried two options so far- trading and signature campaign. If you have got some some money to invest, I will advise to go for trading. I agree that signature campaigns are rewarding and useful for the forum but we should also not forget the time required to make quality posts here in order to get paid for those campaigns. Also, if you have got some skills like video editing, you can use that time to offer related services and charge in bitcoins.

Signature available for rent
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

I'm a student as well and i don't recommend you to invest into cloud mining instead just hold your bitcoin and wait for it's price to increase because you're gonna need to wait a long time before you're able to get a profit from it. (But i guess i'm a little bit late to tell you that.) Also i don't recommend you to trade bitcoin unless you have enough knowledge about trading because trading it's not easy, many people said that they earn profit through trading but it's not as easy as 123 but there's many things you need to consider first in order to start trading such as (Capital, Strategy, Different Plans and Good Decision

There's a lot of things you can do in order to earn bitcoin without investing money you can start here in the forum by joining different jobs such as:
- Signature Campaign
- Social Media Campaign
- Bounties
- Translations
- And you can offer services here in the forum such as designing, managing campaigns, escrow etc.

All of the things i stated is just an opinion it's up to you if you're going to follow it or not.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

I'm a student as well and i don't recommend you to invest into cloud mining instead just hold your bitcoin and wait for it's price to increase because you're gonna need to wait a long time before you're able to get a profit from it. (But i guess i'm a little bit late to tell you that.) Also i don't recommend you to trade bitcoin unless you have enough knowledge about trading because trading it's not easy, many people said that they earn profit through trading but it's not as easy as 123 but there's many things you need to consider first in order to start trading such as (Capital, Strategy, Different Plans and Good Decision

There's a lot of things you can do in order to earn bitcoin without investing money you can start here in the forum by joining different jobs such as:
- Signature Campaign
- Social Media Campaign
- Bounties
- Translations
- And you can offer services here in the forum such as designing, managing campaigns, escrow etc.

All of the things i stated is just an opinion it's up to you if you're going to follow it or not.

Well said, yes people often fall for the lure of making easy bitcoins and these cloud making schemes are nothing but waste of time, it's time that people realise it. Best way is signature campaigns, then you could target airdrops even that's a good way, giveaway are really good here. If you're a gambler then take on gambling bonus, also raffles are a good way. Just invest time here and you'll be good.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Everything you need to get bitcoins is money nowadays. You can't start mining because you will never get enough hasing power. So just buy it...
Well my advice for you to get bitcoins is to join or participate on a great bounty campaign just like the deal coin bounty, i am confident that joining a great campaign can help us to earn to have a lot of bitcoin and we can get bitcoin by doing investing on bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

Everything you need to get bitcoins is money nowadays. You can't start mining because you will never get enough hasing power. So just buy it...
Well my advice for you to get bitcoins is to join or participate on a great bounty campaign just like the deal coin bounty, i am confident that joining a great campaign can help us to earn to have a lot of bitcoin and we can get bitcoin by doing investing on bitcoin.
I agree with you . Participating in a bonus campaign is the best way to earn Bitcoin and this is a new trend for everyone who wants to make money on the market. I have participated in many different bonuses and earned a lot of money and I hope 2018 will be the year of ICO and all altcoin in Cryptocurrency.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

First of all you should understand how many recourses do you have now. If you have enough money to buy big hashing power for mining just do it! Grin
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

I agree with you . Participating in a bonus campaign is the best way to earn Bitcoin and this is a new trend for everyone who wants to make money on the market. I have participated in many different bonuses and earned a lot of money and I hope 2018 will be the year of ICO and all altcoin in Cryptocurrency.
You need to know about the market very well in order to get bitcoins.You can do investment in bitcoin in order to earn some.Investment is the best way to earn bitcoin and that too in a short period.Other options are like joining signature campaigns.These campaigns pay you weekly if you complete your posts in the given time period.People also do bitcoin mining so as to earn some bitcoins.Translation is also a good idea to earn bitcoins.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

Working in this forum is simple. If you can understand rules, then your in. It does not requires any skill to work, if you can just speak and understand english and able to operate computer or even android phone, you can work to earn bitcoin.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

All I want to find an experienced person in making money on crypto currency so that he will teach you.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

You should explore bitcoin capability and how it can help people in daily transaction you can easily get it through buying it in the market using your fiat/credit cards. But if you have a starting money I suggest you to be involved in the trading then research everything about it or you can spend time on looking for a good ICO to invest but be observant and research everything before you invest on it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

You should explore bitcoin capability and how it can help people in daily transaction you can easily get it through buying it in the market using your fiat/credit cards. But if you have a starting money I suggest you to be involved in the trading then research everything about it or you can spend time on looking for a good ICO to invest but be observant and research everything before you invest on it.
Aside buying your very own bitcoins, I am going to suggest that you start to either start mining bitcoins on your own or you could start trading or try joining some campaigns on this forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:05:28 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:48:49 AM by Golegard

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
Why don't you try to earn bitcoin through joining campaigns. The income may not be as big when you do mining but the experience and the knowledge that you can gain is worth the effort. Mining is not the only way to earn bitcoin. You might want to try other profitable ways like trading and signature campaigns.

kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

I'm using the forum not a long time but I read the different thread that you can get a reward, first I will join in the bounty or signature campaign
to promote the name and the product of the company and to get many investors after the campaign you will be paid the token and you can sell it in the market and you can convert in the bitcoin these techniques I should know.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

If you are a student and do not have more money, then surely you have a direct way to Bounty collecting signatures or a transfer can make a good profit for you, but then you have to wait for the Bounty ban
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

You should work hard for it learn how to trade to gain some profit ,
I don't really think that there is still some faucets nowadays and if there is I don't really think that it is a great idea to collect from it because it would take a lot of time,
The best way to get some bitcoin is by mining it or by doing an alt-coin trade.
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

If you are a student and do not have more money, then surely you have a direct way to Bounty collecting signatures or a transfer can make a good profit for you, but then you have to wait for the Bounty ban
At this time, participation in the bounty is only available for those who have a high rank of the account on the forum (senior member, or hero, or legendary). For everyone else who has rank junior member or member - there is no way to earn money here.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

if you do not have the money to get bitcoin, you better follow some bounty that will give you a gift, a lot of bounty that pay with bitcoin, if you are able to complete the task specified, of course you will get bitcoin without any capital.
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

Follow bounties, they usually pay out but here you will need a minimum of a junior rank to register on bounties on bitcointalk but it a really good way to get bitcoins. Also if you have the time you can look for jobs online which pay in bitcoin also so as to make bitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: