Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins?  (Read 10649 times)
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

Get bitcoins fast and free only faucet but I don't suggest you because it's too small, gambling is good enough to get bitcoin fast and free, but you must find gambling sites give promotion or giveaway, such as sign-up bonus.
You can check gambling promo or giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

To add from this reply, the easier way is to just buy it, there are some shops or stores that sell Bitcoin; however, you must take note that the buying price is slightly higher, thus, you would have to use a bigger capital to get a substantial amount. Another one is joining in campaigns that rewards their joiners with Bitcoin instead of altcoins, but unfortunately, these kinds of projects are quite rare to find. Finally, you can trade for it; however, most people doesn't trade their Bitcoins because they are waiting for it to surge in value and profit from it themselves.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
You can join signature campaigns but first you need to be a junior member. But it is just easy if you work hard to complete the tasks every week or every month. In this method you dont need to take risk or gamble because you wont lose any money here
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
If you have money, then you can buy bitcoins but if you don't have money to start bitcoin investment; I think it is good if you will participate in bounty campaigns in this forum. You can earn bitcoins through the use of your skills and knowledge.
bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Perhaps a lot can be said of this but what I did to get free Bitcoin by being a signature campaign of bounty hunters and others, because I can be free and not too difficult.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

I think the best way you can do now is.,
Ask or begged a money to your parents and buy bitcoins.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue
If you have money, then you can buy bitcoins but if you don't have money to start bitcoin investment; I think it is good if you will participate in bounty campaigns in this forum. You can earn bitcoins through the use of your skills and knowledge.
Yes, that is the right thing to do. Buy bitcoin and deposit it into your trading account but first you should understand to manage bitcoin and how to grow your bitcoin and i think the best thing is to practice trading until you acquire skills for cost effective way of trading.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Perhaps a lot can be said of this but what I did to get free Bitcoin by being a signature campaign of bounty hunters and others, because I can be free and not too difficult.

You are looking for a prospect to earn bitcoin without capital money. I know that you have ability answer and construct a paragraph, but you are still a student that is not a problem. The only can I advise participate in bounty campaign there are social campaign and signature. Just focus on your studies and make this as extra work.
miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

For me it is good to suggest a good site. Join in bounty campaigns. Its not good to join in the lottery or faucet its bad suggestion 😅😅.
I must prefer to earn in a descent way rather than gambling.
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

I think there are several ways to get bitcoin like buy it in localbitcoin or other exchange, mine (I just tried cloud mining), altcoin trading, participate in bounty campaign. every way I mentioned has a different potential number of bitcoins. You can try them one by one to give you experience in cryptocurrency.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

If you are looking for an opportunity to get a crypto currency without money investments participate in the bounty social media. If you think you can afford to buy bitcoin using fiat money invest it now and use your savings not your allowance. It is better if you prefer long term investments to get more greater amount of profit.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:34:45 AM

you can either mine bitcoin or buy some bitcoin to for trading. if not some you can buy fraction of BTC as you said you dont have job so you may not be able to afford whole bitcoin. play certain games and visit sites on internet that will igve you micro or satoshi coins for free. mining and trading BTC can cost hefty. dark net is another option to acquire fraction of BTC for free.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

Obviously, buying and selling at a low price is the norm in this industry. But this requires you to judge for yourself, when is a real trough, and when will reach a peak, accurate judgment will determine whether you can get the maximum benefit.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:45:25 AM

you can either mine bitcoin or buy some bitcoin to for trading. if not some you can buy fraction of BTC as you said you dont have job so you may not be able to afford whole bitcoin. play certain games and visit sites on internet that will igve you micro or satoshi coins for free. mining and trading BTC can cost hefty. dark net is another option to acquire fraction of BTC for free.
Why not suggest him to just work here in our forum because it just requires time and effort and also patience in order to make things happen? If he will put a lot of attention in our forum then i think that it will be just easy for him to get some bitcoins because there is already a lot of opportunities here in our forum that he can grab.
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:01:27 AM

In order to have more bitcoins, you can still work for it without any investment through participating signature and social media campaigns to be paid with bitcoin or tokens. If you have some money then try to invest that among others that could be.  You don't need to be professional or highly educated to earn it.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:08:57 AM

For me I would suggest you should join in bounty campaigns so you can earn tokens and later you convert it to bitcoin so that's it you can earn bitcoin. Its really easy to earn just follow the rules of the campaign.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

My friend to get bitcoin is not so easy but the best of it was theres so many chances to get it like:
1.Buy cryptocoins and hold it
2.Joining Campaigns related to ICO Project
3.For being a trader

This things is the best way to make you successful.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:41:12 AM

What to do to get you a bitcoin is that you need to invest or join bounties for the better you earn.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

It was a bad idea to invest into a cloud mining website. Most of them are scam and the rest is very likely to not bring you back even the investment you did.

And regarding earning bitcoins... you really should search on the forum. There are numerous threads. Some even force closed because too many were spamming.

To get bitcoin, start in this forum, join bounty campaigns and get paid then you can start to multiply it by investing it in a reliable projects or you can trade it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

You can join signature campaigns after upgrading your rank. Or blog campaigns if you are interested in that sort of thing.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

If you have some money then try to invest. If none then do bounties, campaigns, and airdrops. But first you need to study and be active in this forum to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: