Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
randomcash

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:39:39 PM

Wow awesome!

Thanks for sharing! By the way, the currency exploded today! Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:04:05 PM

Thank you Bram, you are able to do the thing that the dev team neglects to do.

Seems like the NLG devs also finally found out the shitty state about the BTC code. I wonder if they are going to keep porting all changes over from the BTC code base over time, that's going to be a waste of a lot of time.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:55:33 AM

Wow awesome!

Thanks for sharing! By the way, the currency exploded today! Cool

They need to get contacts in silicon valley to give this coin exposure and proper investment companies. SC companies are literally throwing large sums of money into hype and promises. This coin is delivering with real work and innovation.
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:08:02 AM

Before I invest in this coin, what guarantee do users have the development team won't be snapped up by a coin or group with money to have them develop for their coin? This coins marketcap is dreadfully low compared to the top 30 coins but the development is going to make litecoin look stupid. What if someone like a Charlie Lee bribes these guys to work for litecoin?
Marstrand

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:16:30 AM

Before I invest in this coin, what guarantee do users have the development team won't be snapped up by a coin or group with money to have them develop for their coin? This coins marketcap is dreadfully low compared to the top 30 coins but the development is going to make litecoin look stupid. What if someone like a Charlie Lee bribes these guys to work for litecoin?

That's an easy one. Once you ask this question to the founder in their slack you will get your answer (painfully)  Grin

FUD squad
Sugaman

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:19:34 AM

That's an easy one. Once you ask this question to the founder in their slack you will get your answer (painfully)  Grin

Painful as they are committed or because it's something they would do for more money?
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:36:16 AM

That's an easy one. Once you ask this question to the founder in their slack you will get your answer (painfully)  Grin

Painful as they are committed or because it's something they would do for more money?

I hear from contacts on slack that the team is obsessed with Gulden to that point that it is unhealthy.

The team could of made millions if they were anonymous and creating once off hype coins with the help of pump groups. You only have to look at the team's responses to know that they have morals. With Rijk is not about the money but about changing the financial landscape.

The other projects are mainly about making quick money and then left to rot. Gulden keeps getting stronger since 2014. This is what you want to see, not these coins that burst into the top 50 marketcap and only out for a week. It just show that they have rich companies or people bank rolling the marketcap.

Gulden is about the people like bitcoin was.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:29:50 AM

They are committed, but you should become a loyal follower, STFU or GTFO and let them do their job, even if the price goes down the sink. I've heard quite a few investors (the real ones, the ones with lots of money and influence) ran away, multiple times, because the dev team wouldn't cooperate in getting NLG where it should be. This has been going on since NLG was launched, and I don't think things have changed over time.

Then there are the things I addressed when I was active in the community (mostly regarding legal risks around the pre-mine), I doubt those are resolved.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:50:55 AM

That's an easy one. Once you ask this question to the founder in their slack you will get your answer (painfully)  Grin

They are committed, but you should become a loyal follower, STFU or GTFO and let them do their job, even if the price goes down the sink. I've heard quite a few investors (the real ones, the ones with lots of money and influence) ran away, multiple times, because the dev team wouldn't cooperate in getting NLG where it should be. This has been going on since NLG was launched, and I don't think things have changed over time.

Then there are the things I addressed when I was active in the community (mostly regarding legal risks around the pre-mine), I doubt those are resolved.

The "two asterisk" significantly pre-mined marker, has also disappeared from coinmarketcap.com, I noticed.
Marstrand

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:37:38 AM

The "two asterisk" significantly pre-mined marker, has also disappeared from coinmarketcap.com, I noticed.

Yeah someone asked for that cause if you are honest to yourself 99% are premined anyway, just a new name called ICO or am I stepping on some toes now? Shocked

FUD squad
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:42:06 AM

Yeah someone asked for that cause if you are honest to yourself 99% are premined anyway, just a new name called ICO or am I stepping on some toes now? Shocked
I think it's a mistake to compare NLG to ICO coins, as ICO's are (usually) a scam. Even if they aren't a scam only like...one in a hundred will be successful. IMO you should stay away from ICO's, you can lose a lot of money.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:49:24 AM

I think it's a mistake to compare NLG to ICO coins, as ICO's are (usually) a scam. Even if they aren't a scam only like...one in a hundred will be successful. IMO you should stay away from ICO's, you can lose a lot of money.
Proper mining, of course, is the fairest and best way of distributing a coin/token. I personally, don't have any problem with the Gulden pre-mine. We know it has only been used for dev work. It is really difficult to develop an alt-coin these days, in the shadow of Bitcoin's network effect. Funds are needed, and the money needs to come from somewhere, after all. Just depends what it is used for.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

100% of the pre-mine is for developing and projects
Marstrand

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:51:32 AM

I think it's a mistake to compare NLG to ICO coins, as ICO's are (usually) a scam.

That's why the dev team doesn't want to be listed on coinmarketcap.com

FUD squad
Sugaman

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:18:23 PM

This explains why the marketcap is extremely low compared to the development being done. Are they anarchists and hate rich people?
Is anyone involved with the coin a Cypherpunk?
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:43:29 PM

This explains why the marketcap is extremely low compared to the development being done. Are they anarchists and hate rich people?
You...could not be more wrong.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

Nope, just people who want to keep the ball and play with it themselves. They raised a shitload of money last year, have the pre-mine and don't care what others think.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:23:22 PM

100% of the pre-mine is for developing and projects

Yeah, a valid excuse for the Dutch tax agency...
Sugaman

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:05:03 PM

Nope, just people who want to keep the ball and play with it themselves. They raised a shitload of money last year, have the pre-mine and don't care what others think.

I won't invest more then 1 btc into this coin, only doing it because I think the development shows promise, but if you aren't approachable people don't care how good the development is. They would rather use a lesser coin and people they can communicate with.
I do fear the development team will eventually be bribed into working for a rich company that will want to create a new coin with large funding and marketing.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:05:41 AM

I won't invest more then 1 btc into this coin, only doing it because I think the development shows promise, but if you aren't approachable people don't care how good the development is. They would rather use a lesser coin and people they can communicate with.
I do fear the development team will eventually be bribed into working for a rich company that will want to create a new coin with large funding and marketing.

1 btc would make you like Bill Gates in the Gulden community. I would go onto the slack and say you purchased 1 btc worth of Gulden , people will start praising you and want your autograph.

Biomike is telling the truth it's only poor people that Rijk attracts , he has no interest in securing wealthy investors.

You have no choice but to cry because poor people will be the owners of the most advanced crypto while rich people are buying shit coins with great marketing. The crypto world is fucked up.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: