Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when to stop?  (Read 37919 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:43:35 PM

There was a time I won the game that I bet for and during that moment, I have successive winnings but suddenly it come to a point of I am starting to lose the profit won. It made me realize everything that its too much and I don't wanted to continue what I am doing because its a very habitual gambling and it was a waste of profit, and exactly that's how I was able to know when I should stop and self control will always dominate my undesirable decisions made.
wow good for you because you did realize before you lose your bankroll, i guess its the greediness that keeps players bets even they should stop together with their earnings just even in a small profits we should go and quit because aiming for much bigger money will just ending us up losing our money.

Yeah i think the problem is sometimes when we are winning, we tend to see if we can maximize the run that we have to its limit. That's why we keep on betting without realizing that that we we have a very big chance of losing control over ourselves and in the process waste away the amount that we won. It's that something inside that tells us that we can win all day if we continue betting. We can say it's greed, or excitement or we're just having fun but that feeling normally happens if we are on a winning run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:58:15 PM

There was a time I won the game that I bet for and during that moment, I have successive winnings but suddenly it come to a point of I am starting to lose the profit won. It made me realize everything that its too much and I don't wanted to continue what I am doing because its a very habitual gambling and it was a waste of profit, and exactly that's how I was able to know when I should stop and self control will always dominate my undesirable decisions made.
wow good for you because you did realize before you lose your bankroll, i guess its the greediness that keeps players bets even they should stop together with their earnings just even in a small profits we should go and quit because aiming for much bigger money will just ending us up losing our money.

Yeah i think the problem is sometimes when we are winning, we tend to see if we can maximize the run that we have to its limit. That's why we keep on betting without realizing that that we we have a very big chance of losing control over ourselves and in the process waste away the amount that we won. It's that something inside that tells us that we can win all day if we continue betting. We can say it's greed, or excitement or we're just having fun but that feeling normally happens if we are on a winning run.

- Actually when we win in a period of time, we become more greedy and we do not realize we lost control. We have faith we will win very high and we believe that fortune smiled on us, in that moment we will not be able to stop gambling, we will gamble until we lose out of money
- Because our nature is very greedy, we will not know how much money is enough, i never realized it, until the end i realized all too late. Now I feel scared gambling

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:04:03 PM

When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
You can stop if you don't have any balance in your bankroll, because if you don't instead you deposit again for sure you will get loss big only in the games in the end and cried out home. Sad
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

I don't know when to stop when im winning on gambling when we see profit comming into our balance we triggered to play more and trying to get more than 10x on our bankrole i know someone always doing this. Stoping when lose some of us don't really think about the initial deposits that they playing with. If you really want to stop be contented

It is indeed true, you will not know when to stop in the gambling. Because I am sure that you do not have a definite target, so you very confused to do so. Different on those who already have a target or a plan before committing to gambling. good on a plan to how to benefit or victory and also how many get losses or defeat. So from now on you have to think of it, if not then everything will give bad impact to all of you. Just do the gambling for fun, never gambling for profit. Because it will only make you a big loss for you, especially coupled with ambition and greedy!!
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:42:51 PM

I just stop playing when i run out of balance in my account. I don't take seriously when i'm gambling so i don't matter if i will lose money from it. I just do it for pure entertainment and gamble only with my spare amounts. If i win that day i treat myself some cola or beer to celebrate for it. If i lose i just sleep that day and don't matter for what happened.

We are the same, gambling just for entertainment or as a past time. I do use my free bitcoins or satoshi in the same gambling site thats why it always quickly run out.

Maybe try saving them free bitcoins until one day you have many.
and so what then you would recommend him to gamble away even more money? If you have an addiction with gambling it is better to just not put in a lot of efforts in gathering bitcoins for gambling because you will just waste your time as in the end you would still just lose it all and that would be it. For me myself I don't know when to stop in gambling because of course I want to maximize my profit out of it, but I don't gamble the money I cannot afford to lose, so I don't have any problems about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:46:54 PM

If you think that can't control you then, you should always deposit only small amount for that session and start playing it. Then you know that you deposited only small amount so can enjoy these games without worrying that how much you lost. If you load more money and want to control yourself while playing then most of the time it is difficult to do it and we will exceed our daily limit.

Sometimes people might want for more wether they win or lose. People that cant control themselves should not be gambling at all, there is a huge chance that they might be ruining themselves soon afterward. Unless it is your last penny that you have for ganble, you might ended up looking for more

in different place different people are using different analysis and different counting to predict about the right time to start and stop gambling. but i think that for an addicted person it is one of the most difficult job of the world to stop gambling when you realize that it is the right time to do so and that is the reason that bitcoin become more destructive for us.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:08:06 AM

If you think that can't control you then, you should always deposit only small amount for that session and start playing it. Then you know that you deposited only small amount so can enjoy these games without worrying that how much you lost. If you load more money and want to control yourself while playing then most of the time it is difficult to do it and we will exceed our daily limit.

Sometimes people might want for more wether they win or lose. People that cant control themselves should not be gambling at all, there is a huge chance that they might be ruining themselves soon afterward. Unless it is your last penny that you have for ganble, you might ended up looking for more

in different place different people are using different analysis and different counting to predict about the right time to start and stop gambling. but i think that for an addicted person it is one of the most difficult job of the world to stop gambling when you realize that it is the right time to do so and that is the reason that bitcoin become more destructive for us.
It depends solely on the person on how he or she will stop in gambling. You will never know that if you are already satisfied on what you won already or if you lost everything and want to regain it back. If you need to consult others, go because it's you, only you who can help yourself get back up and prepare for what's to come.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:30:10 AM

I think that you should stop if you feel that gambling takes an important part in your life, in such a case you should stop as you don't want yourself to become addicted and to lose more money then you planned to bet on or you could afford to lose.
For a gambling addict he does not feel like gambling is consuming his life.Some one has to inform him about his disastrous life and the problem he is facing .I used to gamble a lot and i used to lose a lot and come back again to recover the loss but now a days i shifted my focus to something else than gambling.If you keep on loosing just get out as simple as that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 07:41:02 AM

I think that you should stop if you feel that gambling takes an important part in your life, in such a case you should stop as you don't want yourself to become addicted and to lose more money then you planned to bet on or you could afford to lose.
For a gambling addict he does not feel like gambling is consuming his life.Some one has to inform him about his disastrous life and the problem he is facing .I used to gamble a lot and i used to lose a lot and come back again to recover the loss but now a days i shifted my focus to something else than gambling.If you keep on loosing just get out as simple as that.
The only thing that could REALLY help him is HIMSELF. An addicted person can see what he is doing, understand what he is doing and know what he is doing so he should know the right and wrongs of his actions. If it affects the relationships that the person has and delays everything with his priorities, then probably corner him into treating himself. If he doesn't want to, then don't help him anymore unless he's a family member.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:54:31 AM

The only thing that could REALLY help him is HIMSELF. An addicted person can see what he is doing, understand what he is doing and know what he is doing so he should know the right and wrongs of his actions. If it affects the relationships that the person has and delays everything with his priorities, then probably corner him into treating himself. If he doesn't want to, then don't help him anymore unless he's a family member.

Everything comes from within and if people are foolish enough to let gamble then let them be. People dont need help from anybody to wake up from their foolish call. Those kind of people need to stop gambling as they are definitely going to ruin everything, those kind of people are the one that actually post up shit on their losing streak around here
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:33:11 AM

When one gets addicted gamblers giving a break from gambling is highly impossible. Losing big in gambling won't affect them at the beginning, but when continuos fail on events happen at some point entire money gets washed off trying to compensate the loss. So need to stop at times of direct failure for few games.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:18:18 PM

I think this is a difficult question, especially for those who are interested in gambling. This not want to be done immediately that requires patience. With the gambler, they do not want to stop because they want to earn more money or to earn back the money they have lost. The more they play a long time, the more they lose more and so could not stop. According to my opinion, when you gamble, when there are signs such as losing a lot and do not win games. Or  detect signs of cheating others then you should stop playing. I know this is difficult, but if you do not make a lot of people will lose a lot of money because of gambling. I gamble every day however I set limits for it, I see it as a recreational game
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

I gamble just for fun and relaxation. I do not have a daily limit or a schedule to gamble on regular basis. As soon as I do not feel happy while playing the game I stop. Playing gambling and losing makes me feel stressed that is why when the excitement is gone I stop.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:34:50 PM

I gamble just for fun and relaxation. I do not have a daily limit or a schedule to gamble on regular basis. As soon as I do not feel happy while playing the game I stop. Playing gambling and losing makes me feel stressed that is why when the excitement is gone I stop.

Yeah you can do that. If you are not happy anymore just quit. No reason to continue anymore, you might lose more in the end. Well I guess anyone will be stressed out losing but they still try their luck and continue to play instead of just stopping or going home to rest and continue to gamble some other day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:02:52 PM

Gambling always lead you towards loss and disappointment because winning chances are very less and people play gambling to recover their loss but unfortunately they all end up with more loss, better is stay away from gambling and busy yourself in other things from where you can easily and safely make bitcoins.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:43:41 PM

Gambling always lead you towards loss and disappointment because winning chances are very less and people play gambling to recover their loss but unfortunately they all end up with more loss, better is stay away from gambling and busy yourself in other things from where you can easily and safely make bitcoins.

Yes the winning percentage is very less in gambling, So don't get excited when you win your bet. And don't make big amount bet when you are in the long run win. It is always dangerous you will lose all your money in the long run process. So while playing has control on your emotions then only you can able to stop your play in right time.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Everything comes from within and if people are foolish enough to let gamble then let them be. People dont need help from anybody to wake up from their foolish call. Those kind of people need to stop gambling as they are definitely going to ruin everything, those kind of people are the one that actually post up shit on their losing streak around here
Gambling makes you become greedy you come in at first you say I am only going to try this once and then you win and you realize how easy it is and you keep going until you lose everything, people should control their feeling and stop getting greedy and quit while they are ahead.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:32:46 PM

I think these people are getting too much amusement and entertainment from gambling that is why they do not understand that how to stop if they are losing their wealth at there. In this case I think they need our help we have to suggest them some beneficial ways for living without any lose.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:19:53 PM

I think these people are getting too much amusement and entertainment from gambling that is why they do not understand that how to stop if they are losing their wealth at there. In this case I think they need our help we have to suggest them some beneficial ways for living without any lose.
They are not having any entertainment that I can guarantee you because I have been gambling myself and sort of addicted but I till to date today never had a single moment where I had fun with gambling rather I was either happy or sad and 99% of the time tensed for the result of the bet I made.

The problem is that people don't know when to stop because they don't know what their target was when depositing, once they realize that target and reach it they will stop.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

If you are on a winning steak you could just stop when the moment comes when you feel like you are loosing and never try to recover the loss and that is where everyone makes a mistake while gambling.When you are in profits just get out when you feel like your luck runs out.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: